All Comments on 'Cunnerotica'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Clever

Absurd premise but delightful banter and excruciating descriptions. Earthy, sensual, splendid.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

I'm not sure what to say. The writing is quite skillful and I love the spin you put on the acts of oral sex, especially turning the olfactory experience on its head. Technically, it's a great POV story with a difference. And that difference is where I struggle a bit with the story.

The main characters seem to be high functioning autistic. I'm not sure if that was your intent or just to portray uber-nerds, but it did give me pause (then again, I was one of those who wondered about Sheldon on Big Bang Theory). If I thought you were making fun of them, I would be upset. However, while reading it, I realized the joke was on Jenni, as Keno gave her incredible sexual satisfaction. I was reminded of the memorable nerd/cheerleader post-coital scene in Revenge of the Nerds.

Not your run of the mill story, but that's what makes it 5 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Described my early high school years... thanks for the memories!

vladmvladm12 months ago

Except for the foot part, this was how my sister and her pals greeted me after school every day. Lick this one through her underpanties, tongue this one on her butthole, sniff this other one's farts, finger this one and then sniff that finger while I'm doing my homework, and so on. Thank you I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the stink!

jeffwardjeffward2 months ago

Loved the story. My dick was rock hard the entire time reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous