Cunnerotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth sat back down on the couch continuing to hold her legs back. "Keno," she pleaded, "I want you to lick me clean."

I needed to smell the area first, so placing one hand on each thick thigh, I approached to within an inch, sniffing passionately. Trev called out, "How's the aroma? Is it bad?"

I answered back, "It's amazing! And yes, it's bad. Perfectly bad." I pondered the gruesome wreckage Garth left for me, "It smells of sex. Don't you smell it even from there? I bet the whole room smells of sweaty sex."

I dove in recklessly. The first thing I wanted to do was rub her dense bushy fur on my face. The long unruly brown hair was matted and glistening with droplets of sex juice strewn here and there. Rubbing it all over my face I transferred their musky medley from her to me.

As horridly great as it was, it was time to move on to her cunt before she changed her mind. Any girl who'd ever shown any remote interest in me had always changed her mind.

I eyed the whole messy raw area delighting in the real life view of an actual cunt in the flesh. The corrupted organ was beaten and swollen and fantastically mucky given how Garth had left it filled with his squalid spunk.

I don't think he planned it, but I heard Trev whispering to himself behind me, "Will he do it?"

I answered back anyway, "Fuckin' right I will!"

Lickety-split I stuck my tongue in Jenni's sloppy hole, trying to reach as far inside as I could to get to the icky cunt-infused cum I knew was there.

I licked her labia and sucked her cunt fervidly doing my best to coax as much slime as I could out from her awesomely revolting cunt.

And I was rewarded beyond my wildest dreams. I'd imagined my first sexual act was going to be some pretty straight forward coitus - but this slovenly cunt loving was so much better. If I never got laid, but always got to immerse myself in the gross geography of a used cunt I'd be totally content.

There was plenty of Garth's disgusting cum flowing out to make me a happy dude. I thought of this experience as eating cunt flavored cum rather than as eating a cum flavored cunt. Though I didn't really care if the glass were half empty versus half full.

By the time I sucked out and swallowed all his goo Jenny was humping wildly at my mouth and I switched to bringing her off. She had, I think, two orgasms, riding my face, but since I'd never seen a woman have one before I wasn't quite sure.

During her afterglow I tenderly dabbed here and there hoping to discover any residual liquids, odors, or grimy sights, but alas it was all gone.

I sat back on my heels satisfied with the work I'd done and I was certain that I'd made Jenni and Garth's fuck better than ever. Laying back Jenni sighed, "Oh Keno, one more thing..."

She put her arm around Garth's shoulders, cuddling up next to him with one leg thrown up over one of his. Then she lifted his drooping sausage, giving it a shake and showing the shiney cunt-slicked shaft to me. Her intent was clear.

Merrily, I scootched over between Garth's knees anticipating my first cunt soaked cock. It was sorely disappointing that it didn't smell cunty or even cummy. But fortunately his balls were ripe and ready. Immediately I lapped at his nuts, breathing in deeply. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better Jenni introduced something new into the equation, she bitch slapped me with Garth's soft log smearing my forehead with moist streaks. "Come on cunnist. Do it." And now I knew that Trev had told her everything.

The joy of abuse was pivotal. How had I never fantasized about being degraded before? It was a natural progression from lapping a spunky filthy cunt or the cock that had fucked it.

Garth had no more bubbly goo to give me but was content for me to suckle at his scummy font for a long while.

When the two of them were done with me I abandoned my dream of losing my virginity, but redoubled my unquenchable desire to mouth the most fetid sexual nastiness I could find.

A small squeeky voice reached out to me from far away, "Was it everything you wanted?"

I turned to Trev beaming, "And more!"

The trio kept me around for the week that Jenni was home, allowing me to immerse myself in their bodily discharges. I felt like the luckiest nerd on Earth. And when Jenni did finally sit on my cock, riding me up and down with her hands on my knees, the part that was better than losing my virginity was when she told me repeatedly to rub my finger on her musty ass and lick it clean.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12