All Comments on 'Cuntbusting His Ex-Girlfriend'

by SexymanSpiff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, he did pick up it up a bit but not too much. He could have just plucked out a few more hairs before he started the 1-2-3 process. I am curious when he tied off her legs by her head how uncomfortable it would have been to get her to suck his cock the second time? Putting his legs around or through her legs would have been awkward to say the least. I don't know what she has plans for him next time but it would be fun to read how creative and imaginative the author is going to be with the whole thing. Will one of them finally have to say their safeword? Maybe there will be a threesome of some kind. So many options to explore and I do hope that we will not have to wait long for the next chapter.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodalmost 2 years ago

Oh, sorry, I just read this immediately after the first chapter that I thought was fantastic. This one seemed super-rushed, I get the feeling you wrote it out of obligation while still feeling fatigued from finishing with the former. The start was basically a copy-paste, the detail was not there (as an example, compare his chapter 1 orgasm to the first one here), and of all the things he could have done to a tied-up woman, you had him go straight for her vulva without any anticipation (which women need, even if they do happen to already be wet).

For the pain element, apparently Jacob lacked the interest in-between their sessions to come up with his own ideas, and reciprocated the same things she did to him with the exception of punishment #2 that was the only recognition of their anatomical differences. Kicking a girl there seems weird to me, I mean I'm open to the concept, but the issue is it felt like rinse and repeat. And the sex at the end was literally 1 paragraph, followed by the characters saying how sexy it was - empty words that I don't think they meant.

Like the first commenter, I liked the hair plucking. I loved that you established she had a full bush when she was in charge, but with the tables were turned it would have been a fun build-up to make her nervous with scissors as he trimmed her hair, before applying cream and taking his time to shave her completely. Of course there is a million ways you could have gone, this idea or that, but that's just my point.

God, I'm not normally that critical. Please understand it's because I enjoyed the first part so much and hoped for it to only get better as you kept writing, and I'm sure you can. Remember literotica has dozens of submissions each day, and I'm sure most of us would rather see quality over frequency.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous