Cuntbusting His Ex-Girlfriend

Story Info
Jacob gives his ex-girlfriend a hard cuntbusting and more.
2.4k words
4.11
20.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction and everyone in the story is over 18

To recap...

Jacob and Lia had broken up six months ago after dating for a little over a year. It was an amiable break: it had been a good relationship, but they realized there was someone better for them out there. They'd loved each other a lot, Jacob admiring how soulful and witty Lia was, and though she was a bigger and thicker woman than he'd ever dated, he'd come to love her body and find her to be a very sexy woman with a strong libido that more than matched his own. 

After the breakup, they didn't talk or see each other for almost three months, until they happened to run into each other at a jazz show. Both of them were still single, and one thing leading to another, they ended up back in her apartment and having sex that night. They did the same thing the next weekend, and soon enough, despite the potential drawbacks in the long run, they were agreeing to be "friends with benefits," neither of them especially interested in dating right now and enjoying the comfortable sex with each other. 

But a little too comfortable, maybe. One night they began talking about spicing things up and, realizing that it was easier now to talk about sexual fantasies than it was when they were actually dating, they learned that both of them had an interest in BDSM and tease/denial erotic play. So they started doing that, starting with light spanking, gentle ball slapping, and then progressing to using a belt on each other's asses. And so it went for some weeks.

Now, though, they've decided to push their boundaries. First, Lia gave Jacob a night of serious pain and tease/denial. Now it's Jacob's turn to return the favor... 

"I'll be using a 1-2-3 format, too," Jacob announced, shortly after he arrived at Lia's apartment. She was wearing an old T-shirt, no bra, and simple black panties. "And same deal as last time. You can use our safe word any time, but that ends the night, and you won't get to cum with me. OK?"

She nodded, and he pulled her close to him, kissing her neck hotly and reaching down to cup her pussy mound firmly, feeling her full bush through her thin panties. "When's the last time you came?"

"Two nights ago."

He cocked an eyebrow.

"Two nights ago...sir."

Jacob nodded and told her to get naked, smiling at her large breasts and her lush triangle of pubic hair. Then he led Lia to the bed, using the silk scarves to tie her wrists and ankles in spread-eagle position, as she had done to him. He also put a pillow under her ass, so her crotch was pushed upward and presented to him.

"I'm going to tease you, sexy thing, until you're begging to cum...and I'm going to hurt you tonight, too. Can you take it for me?" He trailed his fingers through her bush and plucked out a single hair.

Lia drew in a sharp breath and winced. "Yes, sir."

"Then let the teasing begin," Jacob said, running his hands over her body, feeling her soft breasts, pinching her large pink nipples, and then starting in on her pussy, stroking her plump outer lips, then her long inner lips, and finally, dipping two fingers into her vagina. "Damn, you're already soaked."

"For you, sir," Lia answered, starting to pant and squirm as he swirled two fingers around her clit. "Oh, fuck, that feels good...I want to cum already...sir..."

Jacob laughed and plucked another pubic hair from her mound. "Oh, sweetie, you have a long way to go." He kept on swirling around her clit, which was not overly large, but certainly not tiny, and alternating that with fingering her, making her thrust her hips upwards and moan. But every time it seemed like she was getting too close to cumming, he stopped swirling and pinched her clit hard enough to squelch any approaching orgasm. "OK," he said, after another minute of this teasing. I think it's time for Round 1 of punishment." He reached into his pocket and took out a rubberband. "Remember this?"

Lia's eyes widened. "What...what are you going to do with that?"

He poked her clit and grinned. "I'm going to snap it against your clit, baby, and it's going to sting..."

"Wait, Jacob" -- he plucked one of her pubes -- "I mean, sir! I don't know..."

"Or you can say the safe word, and I'll untie you and leave," he said. "Up to you."

Lia glanced down toward her crotch. "No...do it."

"Do what?"

"Snap me with the rubber band."

"Snap what?"

"My clit, sir."

He nodded. "OK. Here we go, sweetie." Jacob arranged the rubberband across the top of Lia's pussy, peeling apart her wet lips so he could pull the band back and release it straight onto her clit. "OK, feel it all for me, babe," he said, letting it fly.

Some time ago, Lia was masturbating and accidentally scraped her clit with a jagged hangnail. At the time, she was surprised at how much it hurt. This, though, was that times a thousand. She cried out, humping her hips up and down, breathing heavily, almost like she was going into labor. "Oh fuck!" she yelled, writhing and twisting her hips.

Jacob gently stroked her cheeks and breasts as the sting faded away. "It's OK," he soothed. "You're OK. Just rest for a minute." 

While she did, he took off his clothes and announced Round 2. "Let me just check something," Jacob said, dipping a finger into her pussy and licking it. "Delicious. Now I'm going to eat your pussy. You are NOT to cum, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"And while I do that, you'll suck my cock and balls, and if I want to cum, I will."

"Yes, sir."

He got into a 69 position and Lia immediately swallowed his hard cock, sucking it hungrily as he began to lick her outer, then inner pussy lips. A few moments later, she opened her mouth wide to engulf his entire ball sack, using her tongue to caress it. Jacob began to lick her clit, very lightly, making Lia even more aroused. She humped her hips quickly, trying to push her clit harder against his tongue. Instantly, he pulled back, pinching her clit. "No, no, sweetie, not yet... But I think I want to cum soon, because you're sucking my cock so well. I want you to make me cum, and swallow everything. Do you understand? If you spit anything out, the night ends."

"Yes, sir."

Jacob went back to licking her pussy lips, thrusting his hips hard and fucking Lia's throat until he grunted and came, holding his cock entirely in her mouth as he spurted the load he'd been saving up for over a week. Lia swallowed hard, breathing heavily through her nose, making soft gulping sounds.

"All of it, dear...every drop."

She swallowed until he was done cumming and then cleaned his cock with her tongue.

"Mm, good girl," Jacob praised, getting up and noticing that Lia's eyes were watering. "Now are you ready for Round 2 of your punishment?"

"Y--yes, sir."

Jacob reached over for his jeans, which were hanging over Lia's chair, and took his belt off of them. "I know, sweetie, it's a little scary," he said, noticing the frightened look on her face. "I'm going to whip you twice, once on your breasts, and then once on your pussy. Can you take that for me?"

"I...think so, sir."

"You think so?"

"I--yes, sir, I can take that for you."

"OK, then."

"Actually," Jacob said, "let's make this a little more fun." He went into her drawer, got another scarf, and tied it around her head as a blindfold. "Should we go on?" he asked.

Lia was trembling a little, her large tits jiggling. "Yes, sir. Please...please whip me."

Jacob folded the belt and looked down at her naked body. "I'm going to whip your breasts first, baby. Are you ready for me to hurt you now?"

"Yes, sir."

He touched her breasts with the belt lightly, then reared back and whipped them, putting serious force into it, making a loud splat as the whip struck right across her nipples. Lia screamed and writhed against her bonds, moaning as her breasts turned an angry pink color.

Lia started breathing heavily, writhing and moaning as her breasts turned an angry pink. 

"Good girl," Jacob said, "you felt that one for me. Now it's time to whip your pussy, OK?"

He waited a moment, and when Lia didn't say the safe word, he positioned himself between her legs and then thwap! He brought the belt down, flat against her pussy lips, just as hard as he'd hit her tits. 

"OHHHH!" Lia squealed, gulping air and then starting to cry. Jacob was a little surprised at how red her labia looked -- a little swollen, too. Lia had never felt pain like this: it was a mix of sharp stinging and a dull ache in her pussy. "Oh my god," she sobbed, "it hurts sir, it hurts..."

Jacob leaned down and kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear: "I know, sweetie, I know it hurts, but I'm proud of you for taking all that pain in your pussy and tits for me... Now rest for a bit." He went to use the bathroom and then came back. "Oo, your pussy is very swollen for me, babe. Are you still wet for me?" He dipped a finger inside her. "Not bad, but I think we can do better." He knelt on the ground and licked her pussy, but not her clit, for a minute or two, until she was soaking wet again. "OK, now I'm going to fuck you, and I might cum -- but you're not going to cum yet, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." 

Jacob kept her blindfold on but untied her legs, momentarily, before bending them and pushing them up, toward Lia's head, retying them to the top bedposts so she was bent in half with her pussy splayed wide open. "Oh, that is beautiful," he said, smiling. "Just spread nice and wide for me... I'm tempted to get the belt again..."

"No, sir! No, please, just fuck me, just fuck my pussy!"

"Well, OK, then..." Jacob kneeled on the bed and slid his steely cock into her pussy, very slowly, making her sigh and moan, but as soon as she got too excited, he immediately pulled out, making her buck her hips upward.

"Oh, no, please keep fucking me, sir, that feels so good..."

He did keep fucking her, for ten minutes, but he also kept her on the edge of orgasm, making her pant and squirm every time he pulled out. Eventually he was on the edge himself and he announced that he wanted to cum again. "I want to feed you my cum, baby, can you swallow it all again for me? Every drop?"

"Yes, sir."

He stradled her face and began face-fucking her until he came, spurting another healthy load down her throat. Lia gulped and swallowed his semen, but at one point the tip of his cock hit the top of her throat and she gagged, sputtering and coughing a few dribbles of his cum onto her chin.

"Lia! I told you, every drop!"

"No, please! It was an accident!" 

Jacob shook his head. "Well, you'll have to get a bonus punishment."

"No, sir, please!"

"Or I can leave now..."

Lia whimpered, but nodded. "OK, sir... do it."

Again, Jacob readied the rubberband, but not against her clit this time. This time, he snapped it against her puckered hairless anus, making her screech and nearly lift the bed off the floor with how violently she was twisting and thrashing. The sting was terrible for her, but it passed quickly.

"Now don't get too comfortable, honey," Jacob said, "because it's time for Round 3 of your punishment. It's going to be very painful, but if you make it through, you'll get to cum on my cock." He cupped her pussy and tapped her swollen clit. "Shall we continue?"

"Yes...yes, sir," Lia answered, after a moment of hesitation. 

Jacob told her he wanted her standing for it and untied the silk scarves. Still blindfolded, Lia was led to the middle of her bedroom and told to spread her legs and clasp her hands on top of her head. She did it, but was visibly shaking and whimpering.

"I know, sweetie, but be brave," he told her. "I'm going to hurt your pussy...a lot. Just don't move, or the round won't count."

He walked around her a few times, waiting for the right moment, and then, when he could see she'd dropped her guard a bit, he suddenly stepped behind her and kicked her pussy between her spread legs. It was a direct and very hard shot, his bare foot connecting solidly with her pussy lips and making a satisfying thud. It seemed like Lia didn't react for a moment, but then she suddenly grunted loudly, sank to her knees, and toppled over, clutching at her pussy and sobbing. This was even worse than the whipping, because the kick wasn't so much of a sting, but a deeper, more guttural pain that felt a little sickening to her. Oh god, she thought, is this what it was like when she hurt Jacob's balls? Probably even worse, she realized, rolling on the floor and trying to rub away the pain.

Jacob knelt down next to her. "It's all right," he soothed. "Take the pain for me, sweetie. Feel it all. Good girl."

When Lia had calmed down and could stand up again, he led her back to the bed and bent her over it, noticing that one of her pussy lips was markedly more swollen than the other. "I'm going to fuck you now, baby, and you can cum whenever you want, because you were so brave in letting me hurt your pussy so much." 

"Yes," she moaned. "Fuck me...please...sir..."

He slid his cock into her pussy and started fucking her, as Lia rubbed her clit and came almost immediately, then again, and even a third time, as he fucked her hard, feeling his balls churning again and getting ready for his third orgasm of the night. "Unh!" he grunted, cumming and spurting into her vagina as she came a fourth time, moaning loudly into a pillow. When he pulled his cock out and looked down, Lia's pussy was a beautifully red, swollen, soaked mess.

"Are you OK, sweetie?" he asked.

"I'm exhausted," she sighed, contentedly. "Damn, though, that hurt. I've never been hit in the pussy before like that. But it was sexy."

Jacob smiled and kissed her forehead. "It was sexy for me, too."

"Well," Lia said, reaching down and cupping his empty balls, "until next time, and I promise you, I won't go easy on these things..."