Cupid's Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl laughed, "yeah amazing that we meet last year and then we meet Izzy this year." He watched the young girl sliding up and down on his cock. He matched her rhythm thrusting up as she pushed down.

"She has an incredible body. I want to play with her some more. Don't you pull out I want to eat your cum out of her pussy as she did to me."

"That might be the hottest thing you ever said to me."

Jackie moved down and sat next to Izzy. She stroked izzy's breasts and watched them bounce. She started to finger her own pussy as she did. It was so hot watching the two of them together.

Izzy was pushing in and out. Her body had never really stopped orgasming from the last time. Each downstroke sent shockwaves of joy through her system. She couldn't believe how good this felt. She had never felt this way before. Carl's cock was like a perfect fit for her pussy. Jackie knew just when and how to touch her. She couldn't imagine sex could ever have been this good. Right now Jackie was tweaking her nipples as she pulled up. Pleasure shot forth with each touch. And then again on the down stroke. She saw Jackie rubbing herself. It looked so hot. She could feel the next level of tension building. Carl shifted his hips slightly and the downstroke rubbed another section inside of her. "Fuck yes you are so good. Carl your cock is amazing. Jackie, you look so sexy." Tweak. Shift. Down. three quick shocks to light off the next orgasm. Jolts rattled her body. She quivered and shook. She dropped straight down on Carl's cock burying it deep inside her. Her cunt muscle squeezed and pulsed tightening on the shaft. Jackie's hand dropped and stroked Carl's balls.

Carl was watching the dark-haired beauty ride on his cock. He matched every rhythm and shifted several times. Suddenly he felt the tension build in his balls. "Yess ride me hard Izzy. take that cock." She shook and quivered on top of him. Then she dropped down on his cock. Her pussy clenched and pulled at his dick. She shifted and slid up once then down again. The entire time the muscles tugged and pulled. Fingers stroked his balls. The tension released. His hips bucked and thrust as he ejaculated into her tight pussy. She moved up and down again. Extasy raced around his body. Pleasure exploded through his brain.. His eyes locked on the raven-haired girl riding his cock and his girlfriend kissing her and rubbing her chest and his balls. Wow, he was a lucky guy. Probably one of the luckiest around. His cock throbbed and pulsed. Izzy kept riding as their orgasms subsided. Slowly Izzy slid off of him.

Jackie wasted no time, "oh no you don't, you stop right there." She moved Izzy to all fours and proceeded to lick her from behind. Sucking and teasing all of his cum out. She worked her fingers as Izzy had done to her. "God, Carl you sure did put a lot in her."

"Yes, he did. You make sure you lick it all up Blonde."

"Oh don't worry youngin' I felt how you did it. I'm a quick learner."

Carl just watch with joy as his girls played. His girls. Wow. There's a thought. He loved Jackie he knew that. She loved him. He knew that. They just met Izzy. He felt there was something there. Every time he looked at her face he smiled and felt good. Just like he did with Jackie. That started back when he met her on Valentine's last year. He remembered getting a sharp pain right before he saw Jackie too. The same thing this time with Izzy. Hmm, that's interesting. A sharp pain like being pricked with an arrow.

"Carl," Jackie called to him interrupting his thoughts.

"Yeah" his eyes focused back on them. The thoughts washed out of his head as he looked at their glazed faces. What a great look.

"What were you thinking about we called you a couple of times," Jackie asked him nervously. Izzy and Jackie stared at him with curious looks.

"One second." Carl rolled over and got up. He grabbed the champagne bottle. Popped the top and poured three glasses and gave one to each of them. "I don't know what i was thinking. My mind wandered as I watched," he emphasized, "my girls playing." He smiled at both of them. They smiled at him. "A toast to my girl who one year ago today stole my heart." he took a sip. The girls clicked glasses and sipped.

"To Jackie," Izzy toasted.

"And to my girl who just a few hours ago today stole both of our hearts." he raise his glass and sipped

"To Izzy." Jackie toasted.

"Here's to my girls. I hope we spend a long happy time together." he clinked their glasses and finish his champagne. The girls joined him.

They all plopped down on the bed again.

"So... umm so since we are talking. Kinda a weird question but do you guys do this a lot?" Izzy asked.

"Do what?" Carl said, "meet a stranger in a cafe and have a threesome with her within hours?" He let the question hang in the air. Izzy looked at him.

"No dear," Jackie said, "We have never done this before. Our sex life has been pretty vanilla. Not that I don't like it. But this is extreme for us. "

"I love Jackie and until today I couldn't think of spending the rest of my life with anyone else. Then we met you."

"Well, I have never done anything like this before. I usually wait for a few dates before I sleep with a guy. And I've only ever been with a few girls." Izzy said, "But I can tell you something made me just want to join you. I'm so glad I did."

"Well I can tell you I've never done this before and I've never licked a man's cream out of a sweet pussy either. But I absolutely enjoyed it and absolutely enjoyed you, Izzy. There is something going on but I'm not complaining."

"Well, I saw that in a porno one time, and when I saw your pink pussy dripping I dove in. It was amazing."

"Well, I have to say that watching the two of you is incredible and I am certainly a very lucky man."

The three of them fucked the afternoon and the evening away. Stopping only to order room service. Carl called his jeweler in the morning to arrange for another ring.

On the 15th, Cupid took a week-long nap and relaxed in the Warm Caribbean Sun. Plotting his September revenge on the elves. If he could keep them drinking past Thanksgiving he would win.