Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna flushed crimson as the connection anchored to Chris thus completing the coupling.

Abruptly she stopped panting and eagerly declared, "It's your ejaculate dribbling from my pussy!"

Chris replied, "Hello. Didn't I already tell you that? I didn't just jettison a tablespoon. I emptied my nuts in you and it wasn't a dribble. Don't you remember?"

Donna turned back to him and smiled. She then said, "I remember everything. You made me so wet. I haven't climaxed like that since my dad and brother creamed me on my wedding day. Oh Jesus, just thinking about you coming in my pussy, ah, ah, ah..."

Her breathing became heavy, her eyes rolled back, and her body began to shudder.

She dropped the blanket to the floor and braced an arm against the dresser.

After swooning to her knees, she reached between her legs with her free hand.

She then wiggled four fingers between her crack.

After a few seconds, she brought those gooey digits to her mouth and frantically licked them. Her eyelids fluttered as if she were blissfully dreaming.

Chris cringed at her absurd actions and was bewildered by it all.

Unable to constrain his shock, he said, "What the fuck? That's insane, I can't believe you just did that. Did you just have an orgasm? That's ridiculous, but that's what it looks like. What the heck did you mean by dad and brother? I'm so confused."

As her orgasm continued, Chris was befuddled and stunned by her reaction and could only gawk at her with a fixed stare.

It took Donna over a minute to recover from her impromptu theatrics.

Once sated, she cast her lustful expression to her son and then dropped to all fours. Like a hungry cougar, she crept over to him.

Chris became so entranced by her animal-like demeanor that he imagined her growling while she moved. This was the first time he'd ever seen his mother completely naked. Her husky boobs swayed as she prowled on all fours towards him.

Once she placed herself at his feet, she sat back on her knees and humbly tilted her head.

She fixed her gaze directly on his dick and meekly said, "Yes, I submit to becoming your fuck-slut. Use me sexually however you please. I beg you, make mommy your nasty whore. Breed me with your seed."

Completely flummoxed by those declarations, he shook his head and uttered to himself, "That was way too easy."

Still submissive at his knee, she ran a seductive wet tongue along her bottom lip.

Chris widened his eyes at her composure and attempted to speak but his gaped mouth produced no sound.

He watched dumbfounded as his mother smacked her red lips like she was tasting something yummy.

She followed that action by saying, "Son, can I suck your cock?"

Breaking from his astonishment, he flatly replied, "Seriously? You've accepted this? You want to be a sexual plaything for your teenage son? You've got a lot of explaining to do. This is too wacky."

Without a reply, Donna continued to stare at his dick with an expression of yearning.

Chris watched that shameless gaze with trepidation as he tried to comprehend her strange behavior.

Breaking her silence but still gawking his rigid member, she demanded, "One condition."

He gulped and then replied, "What?"

She adamantly exclaimed, "You must ejaculate in me each time we copulate. No pulling out until you've emptied your nuts. That's my provision for submission."

Like before, his jaw dropped, and he found himself muted.

When he didn't respond, Donna reached out and placed her right hand on his knee. It was then that she looked up with pouty eyes to stare at him directly.

In desperation, she pleaded, "Son, please agree to my terms, I need you to. It's your duty as my mate."

He quirkily tilted his head to lock his eyes to his mother's wistful gape.

Donna was shamed by his awkward stare and hastily broke it by returning her gaze back to his twitching cock.

Still mystified by events, Chris replied, "Mate? There's definitely something you're not telling me. Why are you okay with this? You want me to impregnate you on purpose? I was comfortable doing it this morning because I assumed you were protected. Now the idea freaks me out. You need to give me an explanation."

Without warning, she shifted her right hand from his knee and wrapped her fingers around the girth of his shaft and began slowly stroking it.

Chris surprisingly jerked the moment she touched him.

Through it all, Donna hadn't wavered from ogling the crown with an awkward longing.

With her sight still hooked, she said, "I was never going to tell you the truth, but everything has changed. Your right, you deserve an explanation. First, you're not your father's son."

"What? I don't understand? In one statement you've floored me but clarified nothing," he said.

A dab of precum suddenly appeared at the tip of his dick and Donna's demeanor changed. She playfully rubbed that expunged fluid and smeared it around the head.

Such a behavior was out of character from the mother he knew.

Donna smiled and flatly said, "Well, I'm pretty sure you're either your grandfather's or Uncle Jim's kid. Well, then there's Great Uncle Ben from your grandmother's side, but that was way too early. No, you wouldn't be his. I know you were conceived on my wedding day and my limped prick ex-husband played no part."

"You're kidding me, right? This has to be a joke," he said.

Before responding, she leaned over and then slithered a salivating tongue around the bulbous head of his prick.

Chris yelped and said, "You just licked my dick. What the fucks wrong with you?"

Donna rose back up while maintaining a broad smile and fixed her stare on his.

She calmly said, "It's no joke. I never cared who fathered you. Whether it was my dad or brother, their jizz is genetically the same. Well, technically they're my step-dad and step-brother, but still half-blooded kindred so they were both optimal mates. Yeah, I'm thinking Jim's your dad because you have a big dick and you taste like him."

Such truth was like a horrendous tragedy with a fanatical twist. Chris wasn't sure whether to believe her or scream out that she was looney. It was as if he'd opened a door to a wacky world that could never be closed. How could she speak like this was a normal conversation?

He shook his head and exclaimed, "I understand now, you're sick. You need help. You just told me you had sexual relations with your dad, brother, and an uncle. You told me I was conceived by incest. To top that off, you're jerking your son's dick with a smile on your face. What the fuck?"

His mother's eyes broadened with delight at his discomposure and her amused smile altered into a grin.

She began jerking him faster and said, "Bah, Chris, your father doesn't change who you are. I'm an incest baby. My uncle is also my dad. To answer your question about my sanity, my step-dad forced my mother and me to seek professional help years ago. Sadly, I do have afflictions."

Once again, she lunged and began bobbing with an open mouth on his dick.

Now frustrated, he said, "Well, are you going to tell me?"

She slithered his cock from her mouth leaving a connected string of drool.

Wiping a hand across her chin to break the arc, she replied, "I'm classified as an incestuous nymphomaniac with an unusual cum fetish. Oh, additionally, I have an OCD craving for cock. When I see a limp dick, I must keep it hard or it drives me crazy. Seriously, if you don't want me dropping to my knees to make your dick hard, you'll need to cover yourself when you're around me."

His mother's revelation left him speechless.

Without looking at him, she continued by saying, "Both your great-grandmother and grandma are nymphos with the proclivity towards incestuous relations. Unfortunately, I inherited that and lots more. Lastly, I've had sex with other relatives also. There are a few cousins in the mix."

Astonished by her statements, he said, "This runs in the family? How was this shit kept a secret? Until now, you always behaved like a normal woman. You've blown my mind."

"All females conceived from the mother's side inherits some form of this disorder. The males aren't affected, but they benefit from our incestuous tendencies. It's a condition that runs throughout generations of our kinfolk. As such, it's become tradition that family helps the family and there's more to that than it implies. Without an anchor, our weaknesses can be exploited."

He said, "All this time, family gatherings, birthday parties, etc... I never saw any behaviors out of the ordinary. How?"

She replied, "Honey, just because we are inclined towards unusual sexual behaviors doesn't mean we're stupid. We don't publicize our issues. We are a family called kindred and we're everywhere."

"Never heard of such a thing. How come you never showed your illness around me?" he said.

"I've hidden a lot from you. I didn't want you raised by family tradition. I wanted you to have a normal life. Now I know it was a mistake not teaching about kindred. Even though your father is half-bred, your lineage makes you full blooded. I was warned this could happen. I've made a dreadful error in judgment," she said.

He said, "Seriously, I don't understand any of this. You're not making any sense to me."

She said, "Other than my OCD problem, I can control myself somewhat, but I do admit I'm always sexually frustrated. Not being able to orgasm unless I'm with a blood relation makes having sex outside the family unrewarding. I can't even get myself off unless I fantasize about a family member. In many ways, it's a horrendous curse."

"I've never heard of such a disorder. It doesn't explain you're strange behavior," he said.

Donna said, "In truth, what's happening now is your fault. Jim broke our bond as mates. Because he's not full-blooded the break took. Since I was no longer bound to another, my anchor was open. When you ejaculated in me, you created a link between us. It's called the coupling. You essentially made us mates for life. It's a kindred custom and it happens to all females that aren't bonded to blood. I truly wished you had not done it."

Chris said, "You're shitting me. My cum bonded us as mates? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?"

"My illness is a plague in more ways than you can imagine. I've been trying to eliminate my curse, so this would never happen. The overwhelming urge to procreate with you is why I'm so insistent. I'm partly to blame. I should have never shown you my bare ass. Kindred males have a strong attraction to their mothers and sisters. I fucked up by giving you the opportunity. This type of bond has never been broken."

Chis said, "That's impossible. You're telling me I'm now your mate for life?"

Donna said, "Do you feel the sexual attraction? It's stronger for females. Mother and son bondings are more powerful than any other. You really fucked up when you unload cum in me."

"I don't feel anything like what you're describing. You can't expect me to believe this. It's too unbelievable," he said.

She laughed and then said, "Am I not jerking my son's cock right now? Have I ever done this before?"

"Well, why are you jerking me?" he said.

"Because in kindred tradition, once bonded, I'm no longer your mother, I'm your mate. Call me girlfriend, wife, mistress, or whore, it doesn't matter, because your job is now to breed me."

Chris said, "Do you know how insane that sounds?"

Donna said, "Do you think I wanted this? You took choice away when you bonded me. I'm now your fuck-slut whether I want to be or not. Isn't that what you wanted when you raped me last night?"

"I didn't rape you. I simply took advantage of an opportunity that you provided. You were passed out drunk and I felt drawn to you. Honestly, I couldn't stop myself. I felt like shit afterward," he said.

"That's the attraction. You didn't see me as your mother. Kindred call it the shade. You couldn't control the urge to fuck me, but you had full control to pull out. You made the wrong choice," she said.

He said, "I didn't know any of this. You said yourself that you made a mistake for not telling me. Now, what are we going to do about it?"

She said, "We fuck like rabbits and breed forever. You wanted a fuck-slut. Now you have one for real. There's a lot you don't know about me. I'm really a slut. That's not something a mother tells her child. Now you know my secret."

"You're a whore? I don't understand," he said.

Donna replied, "All kindred women are trained since puberty to be harlots. We know everything about sex. You're really in for a treat."

Chris said, "This is overwhelming. You've hit me with a lot of crap at one time."

Donna's thoughts shifted to her son's rigid cock throbbing in her hand. Her desire to procreate was too much. She stood up and then used both hands to toss him back onto the bed.

Chris began to panic. He cried, "Mom, what are you doing? We can't do this."

Donna wrinkled her brow in confusion and said, "You still view me as your mother?"

"Dah. You are my mother," he replied.

"That's not possible. Your bond should alter your perception of me," she said.

He replied, "I perceive you as mom. Does that change anything?"

She answered, "No," and proceeded to straddle his waist. Grasping his cock in a frenzy, she angled it to her pussy and instantly plunged down. Simultaneously with that action, she groaned with pleasure upon feeling her son's dick sliding up her tunnel.

Chris's distress eased as his mother's pussy enveloped him. It was wet and warm, pure bliss for a man. Having her take an active role made the experience more wonderous.

Donna was in a squatting position with the shaft buried up her snatch. She proceeded to ride it up and down at a quick pace.

Chris widened his eyes while watching her gallop on him. It seemed like an awkward position for her to do such a thing, yet she did it effortlessly and in a fluid motion. He could see the well-developed muscles in her legs and thighs flex and bundle. It was as if she was designed for this action alone. He knew she was in good shape for her age, but seeing her naked showed an athletic persona, all tensile strength muscle, and little fat.

Donna's large breasts heaved as she rode him. She caught him looking at her boobs as they bounced to the rhythm.

She smiled and said, "You can touch my knockers. They are yours to molest whenever."

"Your kidding?" he replied.

"No, it's not a joke. I want you to. I like my nipples teased. Let me change position," she said.

Donna rose up and moved to hover over him. While reaching between her legs to grasp his shank, she looked him in the eye and smiled. She then lunged and kissed him gently on the mouth as she re-inserted his prick.

After breaking that momentary kiss, she leaned back and began undulating, gyrating, rising and falling to stimulate him for an ejaculation.

For Chris, sex had only been a visualized experience of pornography that produced ejaculations by hand. Having his mother riding him like a porn-star was surreal and difficult to contemplate. He felt like this was some incestuous fantasy played out in a dream that he would wake up from any moment. This whole event was so bizarre that it couldn't possibly be real.

He decided to test that theory by reaching out with both hands to cup his mother's breasts. They were hefty and firm, yet not overly large that they couldn't be palmed in his hand. For a shapely woman like his mother, they were perfectly modeled and proportioned. Upon kneading her meaty boobs, he realized they were corporeal and not imaginary.

Donna observed his expression and became giddy. It was as if Chris was exploring a new discovery and became enamored with it.

She breathlessly said, "I didn't know this was your first time touching a woman. I thought you had a girlfriend once."

She followed that comment by ramping up her action to wildly thrust up and down.

He grunted from that suddenly increased stimulation and then replied, "Mom, I'm 19-years old. It was a brief romance. She never let me touch her this way. Not all women are sluts. Doesn't my age not bother you?"

"Age means everything. Kindred are extremely protective of children. However, once they reach maturity, they are viewed as potential mates and age isn't factored in. A 60-year old with a 20-year old isn't unheard of and poses no problem to kinfolk. Forget about our age difference," she replied.

Donna had no idea her son was a virgin. Of course, that classification went away the moment he plunged into her. She was amused by the thought that she was the one that popped his cherry. The very idea that she did it was exciting and urged her to work her pussy like a whore.

Chris wasn't oblivious to the sudden change in her enthusiasm. He loudly exclaimed, "Oh, my God, what are you doing? You're going to make me come!"

Without verbally responding, her expression conveyed the message that her actions were meant to do just that.

Chris groaned and moaned and so did his mother.

He blissfully muttered, "This can't be real."

Following that pronouncement, Donna amped up her action by crimping down on his cock and tugging it in a milking action that drove him frenzied.

"Oh fuck!" he cried as he suddenly lunged his pelvis to bury his cock deep.

Along with that mighty thrust, he jetted a load of rejuvenated cum that had amassed since his last ejaculation.

Strangely, without him telling her he came, his mother sensed the deed.

He became alarmed by her radical reaction to his ejaculation.

As she dropped forward, he instinctively clasped her boobs in both hands just before her body dropped fully on top of him.

She then began to convulse and moan like he'd never seen any woman do in a porn vid. Those were the only experiences he could compare her reaction too.

So forceful was her climax that he feared she was having a seizure.

After a few moments, he realized she wasn't having just one orgasm, she was experiencing a chain reaction. He described it as tiny pleasure bombs exploding within her. It occurred for over two minutes before she collapsed limply with her weight against him.

As her body relaxed, he couldn't help but knead her chunky breasts.

"Mom, are you okay?"

Donna raised her head and looked at him with a dreamy expression.

She breathlessly said, "Oh God, Chris, that was more powerful than any other I've ever had. It's our bond. You being my son makes it extra special."

He replied, "I'm still figuring you out. How could me ejaculating in you cause that?"

"Oh honey, my orgasm has everything to do with my weird cum fetish. When a kindred man ejaculates in me it triggers something unusual. I'm unable to climax with men outside the family. Which is why I'm divorced and have difficulties finding another man."

With her weight on him, he was having trouble breathing. He gasped and pressed upward on her breasts. "Argh, mom, please."

She giggled and then rolled off him and onto her back.

Now capable of breathy, he said, "I can clearly see that and it's not normal."

"No, it's not. I'm the only one in the family with this condition. Along with my OCD, it's a curse that I want to eliminate," she replied.

He said, "You seem to have lots of problems. Your drinking compounds the issue."

Shocked by his statement, she said, "You think I'm an alcoholic?"

"Yeah. You've been coming home drunk almost every night for the past two months," he said.

She sighed and then exhaled a deep breath.

Donna then said, "You deserve an explanation. I can stop anytime and I'm not a drunk. I've been going to a seedy strip club every night and there's a reason I'm always intoxicated. You're not going to like what I'm about to tell you."

Chris furrowed his brow and turned to his side to look at her. He said, "Mom, you're worried about something. What have you done? Are you working there as a stripper?"