Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now unbound from restraint, Donna's weighty orbs swayed with her fevered head movements.

Seeing his mother's boobs pop into view hardened Chris's dick even more. He adamantly said, "From now on you'll be a naked slut when you're around me. Reach down, remove your bikini bottom and pleasure your cunt while pleasing me. Make yourself wet knowing you're sucking your son's cock."

Although pleased with events, after five minutes of watching her give a blowjob, Butch had become frustrated. He wanted more degradation and brutally. Forcing a mother to suck dick simply wasn't stimulating enough. If he allowed it, this oral copulation could go on forever. He said, "For Christ sake, that's enough of her giving head. Get to fucking. You two are now boring me. If I go limp, then I'll brutally fuck your mother and show you how it's done."

Chris instantly shifted an intense look towards Butch and heatedly said, "No one touches her but me. Her pussy is my property and I'm the only one that breeds her."

Butch immediately guffawed at the boy's serious expression.

Amused by his words, Butch slapped Mitch on the shoulder and then leaned in. He said to Mitch, "Boy's grown some balls. He's turned his mom into a real slut. Makes my dick twitch."

Confused by the banter, Mitch simply nodded his head and rolled his eyes.

Chris pulled back. As his dick purge from the vacuum of Donna's mouth, the sound of a wet pop drew everyone's attention.

Now christened as a subservient whore, she remained fixed in place while the void of her mouth remained open and wanting. Drool and tears glistened on her face and down her chest.

Chris backed up a few steps and then said, "You're my bitch so I want you on all fours like a dog."

Donna blubbered and then replied, "I'm your mother. I'm not your whore. You can't treat me this way."

Having her continue to refuse him made no sense. Yesterday, she did everything to please him without hesitation. Her words today had driven a wedge and her rejection of him tore a hole in his heart. How could she open the spigot and instantly turn it off, he thought? She had said she liked it rough, so that's exactly what he'd give her. If she wouldn't submit willingly, he'd take her by force and make her.

Chris walked behind her. With an open hand, he forcefully slapped her rump repeatedly leaving reddish imprints of his hand on her skin.

Donna wailed in misery. She then dropped to all fours and wagged her buttocks to get him to stop.

Lowering her head with a sob, she then whimpered, "You're humiliating me."

Chris knelt in front of her and then clasped her chin in his hand. With a forceful pull, he made her stare up at him.

Once he had her attention, he said, "Our arrangement remains unbroken. You're right, it's foolish to attempt to cure your wacky addiction. I should take full advantage of it like everybody else. I'll impregnate you with so many children that you'll regret ever having me. Isn't that what you want?"

Abruptly, Donna's expression changed.

Her cheeks crinkled with two dimples, and the creases on each side of rounded mouth rose up to form a broad grin.

Bewildered by her altered expression, Chris widened his eyes and dropped his jaw.

Understanding came to like a slap in the face. He huffed and then said, "You duped me. Those aren't tears of sorrow, you're enjoying this. No, you're fucken aroused by it. How insane is that?"

She wrinkled her brow and shook her head while pivoting her eyes towards Butch. She then whispered, "Don't. You'll screw this up. Stay pissed and play along."

Chris squatted lower and whispered back, "Oh don't worry, I'm still upset by what you said. Be aware, I meant what I said. If you like it that much, well, I'm playing it through to the end."

She broadened her eyes, and involuntarily gasped at his words.

Butch said, "What's going on? Get on with it."

Chris ignored the brute but loudly said to his mother, "Put your shoulders to the floor, arch your back, and then reach behind to gape your pussy. Show me what a whore looks like."

Donna replied, "That's disgusting and degrading, I'm not a sleazy tramp. You can't demean your mother like that."

Now determined, he strolled behind her and spanked her rear.

She yelled, "Ouch! Quit doing that."

He said, "Remember, you're a fuck-slut. You only serve two functions. You're a plaything and a cum-dump for breeding. This is the role you wanted so it's the part you'll play."

Encouraged and aroused by those statements, Donna didn't even bother arguing. She hastily pressed her shoulders to the floor, arched her back, and then reached back with both hands to open her slit wide.

Chip thrust an elbow against Mitch and said, "You should see this woman's snatch on camera. It's the most perfectly shaped pussy I've ever seen. Her tunnels so wet it literally glistens on the screen."

Mitch mumbled to himself out loud, "It should be us doing her and we should make the kid watch. I'm so pissed with Butch right now. For some reason, he's determined to watch them fucking."

Butch loudly coughed and gave Mitch an angry look that conveyed, shut the fuck up.

Chris was in a state where he ignored the audience. He was intently focused on his mom and the derogatory comments no longer bothered him.

He moved to stand behind her and spit into his right hand. Using it as a lubricant, he stroked his shaft to make it harder.

Chris directed a heated tone to his mom by saying, "I'm going to pound you until you scream."

Donna pleasantly shivered at his words and thrust her ass higher. She then angled her pussy to match the arch of his cock and awaited penetration.

The anticipation made her sodden pussy amass with feminine cream. She became so wet that those frothy juices began to dribble out to become sticky strands that elongated to the floor.

Now impatient, Donna pitched her head to the side while it was pressed to the floor. She begged in desperation, "Fuck me!"

Chris had seen his mom sexually excited, but never to this extreme. He observed her pussy profusely creaming and watched driblets slowly string down to splotch as tiny puddles on the cement floor. When he saw the inner lining of her tunnel palpitating the opening to open and close. It made him remember the first time he copulated with her. Like then, it was a frantic greeting that urged him to plunge his member in the hole.

He felt an awkward attraction, an intense desire like before that was now motivating him to thrust into her. His mother kept referring to their bond as the coupling and he now questioned whether this sensation was part of that. He truly didn't see his mother arching her back. The curvy wide rump and delectable wet pussy belonged to a sexy stranger beseeching him to mate with her.

As before, the impulse to copulate couldn't be denied. He immediately knelt behind her, grabbed her hips tightly and began brutally fucking like an angry jackhammer.

Awed by the spectacle, Butch muttered to himself, "I don't know what's come over the boy, but he's raping the shit out of his mother."

Chip moved to film the couple from the side and widened his eyes. He said, "That's incredible, she's being heavily thrashed and she's freaking smiling. It makes no sense, she knows it's her son. It's so weird."

While intently watching the couple, Mitch grumbled and said under his breath, "That should be me doing her."

Donna's hefty knockers hung down and swung wildly as her son frenziedly fucked her fiercely. Her loud moans became mixed with occasional bouts of squeals that altered into groans.

Chris huffed and breathily said with emphasis, "You enjoy being used like this? Is this the type of life you want?"

Donna knew the intent behind those questions. The way he said it made her feel ashamed. This was never the life she envisioned for either of them. Her afflictions led her down this deviant path. He still blamed her for what he couldn't understand. She didn't control her impulsive passions, they mastered her. How does a mother explain to their son that they find delight from such abuse?

Now troubled by his words, Donna turned her face from the camera and shifted it to the other side. While being pummeled from the rear by her son, she began to truly weep and sob. To be used as a sex object for men's gratification was never what she wanted from life. Those were the cards she was dealt when she was born a kindred whore. Now being used by her son in this manner made her want to scream out her misery over her cursed afflictions.

When Chris looked down at the woman's curvy torso, he now saw his mother. He also observed her partial face planted on the cement floor. Unlike before, he recognized sincere tears and sorrow in the crinkles of her expression. He knew then that he had said too much.

By speaking out, he had attempted to make her see how low she'd fallen and what she had become.

By her reaction, it was obvious that she fully comprehended her plight. She was a 42-year old woman with her face pressed against the nasty bathroom floor while being brutally doggy fucked by a 19-year old teenager. Not counting the taboo of their act, that scenario made such clarity all too real.

Seeing her distraught had tendered his heart and made his anger ebb. If they survived this demoralizing ordeal, he planned to apologize and make amends. For now, their current situation required he continue to mimic raping her, even though it was just roleplay for the camera.

Chris felt the gathering surge throbbing in his loins and became hopeful that his forced sex of his mother was close to a conclusion. Even when he devised his wacky plan of making her a fuck-slut, it had never been his intention to use her in this virulent way. This tragedy needed to end.

Butch could stand it no longer. Watching the son ravage his mother for over ten minutes had turned him on too much. He didn't have the patience to wait for the kid to ejaculate. His dick was throbbing for release and it was time to appease it.

Butch said to Mitch, "Hand me one of those rubbers you've stashed in your pocket. It's time I got some ass."

After shuffling through his shorts on the floor, Mitch handed Butch a condom and then said, "What about us?"

Butch replied, "Damn, be patient, you'll get your turn."

Without wasting any further time discussing it, He hastily barreled over to Chris and pushed him away from his mother. He directed his voice at Donna and said, "Bitch, stay where you are."

Surprised, confused, and concerned, Chris said, "Why are you stopping us? We did what you told us to do. Let us go."

Butch said, "Back the hell up, we're not done. Your mother's pussy is still yours. I'm putting my pecker in her ass and that belongs to me. Don't fucking argue."

Mitch grabbed Chris's arm and pulled him away from Butch and said, "If you don't want to get hurt, cooperate."

Butch dropped to his knees and rolled the condom onto his thick cock. He ran his hand around her pussy several times to lather her juices along his shaft.

Butch demanded, "Get ready mama, I'm about to push my big dick deep in your ass. Don't fucking scream."

Following that pronouncement, he angled it to her rectum and pushed in.

Surprised by his effortless plunge, he exclaimed, "What the—her ass is already lubed and easily opens. It's too clean, you prepared it like you expected it. This isn't the bitch's first time. Oh my, she also knows how to milk it. Come on baby, show junior how to use that ass."

Confused by those statements, Chris said, "Mom?"

Donna shamefully tilted her head down and timidly replied, "I hoped to teach you something new."

Mitch widened his eyes at that disclosure and said, "You mean this isn't the first-time mom and son have fucked?"

Butch looked back over his shoulder and said, "Mitch, you can't be that stupid. I told you, no mother enthusiastically sucks their son's dick when it's the first time. Especially when they're forced to do it. The way she smiled when fucking him was another clue. I suspect these two have been banging each other for some time."

Chip said, "That's actually fucking hot. Although I have absolutely no interest in having sex with my mother, she's too damn ugly and weights over 300lbs. Now, I'd fuck Mitch's mother in a heartbeat."

Donna loved anal. She'd been doing it since she was nineteen. Her step-dad was the first to plug her anus because he feared to impregnate her. He was a good teacher. Depending on mood, she sometimes enjoyed it more than vaginal intercourse. Although a different type of stimulation, it often led to a similar climactic result or even bigger.

That's if they were of kindred blood. Having a partner outside the family produced the same stimulation but it led to a dead-end where she edged forever. Edging was a means to produce a powerful climax, but if it never occurred, it left her extremely frustrated and frazzled.

She disliked the thug now pounding her ass. Although she experienced no pain from the intrusion, it was still unpleasant knowing this despicable brute was in her rectum. Unlike any other time, she wasn't pleasured by it. The bastard thrust into her with no concern for her gratification and that made it difficult to envision the man as her son. It also didn't help that he continuously grunted like a pig.

Butch said, "Woman, it's no fun if you just take it. Moan like you did with your son or make some sound. It feels like I'm fucking a pillow. You could at least milk my cock like you did at the beginning."

While adjusting the focus on the camera, Chip said, "She either doesn't like anal or it's you. She's grimacing with distaste."

Now frustrated, Butch sighed and then exclaimed, "You'd rather it be your son, huh? You're a strange woman, but I'm beginning to figure you out. He's the key that cranks your engine. Okay bitch, if that's what drives you, I can arrange it. Maybe you'll be more enthusiastic with his dick in you. I'm pulling out and then I want you to stand."

When he pulled out, Donna was concerned with not knowing his plan. Confused, she stood and looked at the bully.

Ignoring her, Butch turned to Chris and said, "Kid, get over here and stick your cock in your mom from the front. I want you to grab her ass cheeks and spread them wide for me. We're making a DP sandwich."

Upon hearing the brute's remarks, Donna broadly smiled and said, "Kinky."

Butch arched his brow, turned to the woman and then replied, "Oh, I see you like that idea. I suspect this isn't new to you either. I've never met a whore that's done everything. Lady, you're fucking unusual." He then moved behind her and followed by saying, "Hold steady while I shove my dick back in your ass."

To Chris, this was an awkward position. With her body pressed against him from the front, he found it difficult to thrust up into her. Then again, Butch didn't seem to care. The brute had figured out what turned his mother's engine and he was using it to his advantage.

Butch said, "Oh yeah, now we're talking. Your mom's a fucking gem, a damn ass milking machine. All it took was shoving her son's dick in snatch and bitch wakes up. Come on slut, show the kid how it's done."

With her arms interlocked behind Chris's neck, Donna used it as leverage to jump up and wrap her legs around his waist. She then lunged in and began feverishly kissing him with an open mouth and a flickering tongue.

Chip said, "Watching her be double fucked by two men looks really hot on camera. This woman is so aroused that her pussy's still dripping cream to the floor. I've seen videos of women juicing, but not to this extent."

With his mom's legs interlocked and her weight distributed between two men, Chris found it easier to fuck her. He thrust up into her in concert with Butch's ramming plunges.

For two minutes of rapid fucking, both Chris and Butch loudly grunted while Donna groaned and moaned.

Observing the threesome fuck was too much for Mitch. He simply couldn't hold it any longer and vigorously jerked himself until his dick unloaded like a cannon. Several wads of semen burst from the tip and sequentially arched several feet across the floor.

Unlike Mitch, Chip was so engrossed in the action that he dribbled without realizing it. He didn't notice until a few globs dropped wetly on his bare feet. Shaken by the deed, he looked between his legs and watched his dick uncontrollably twitching. Feeling the surge building in his loins, he made the mistake of reaching down and pulling the tip upward. It was then that he ejaculated a jet of cum that was powerful enough to smack him in the face.

Chris had been edging for some time. Being sucked twice, made to stop fucking twice, and then forced to screw again, kept his body swelling with the urge to come. His mother wasn't just milking Butch with her ass, she was doing the same to him with her pussy and he had reached critical mass. Incapable of stopping the flow, he discharged a powerful torrent of cum into his mother.

Like yesterday, Donna either felt or sense the act. Having her son jet cum into her resulted in triggering her unusual climax.

Immediately following her son's ejaculation, her rectum crimped down tightly against Butch's prick like a padded vice.

Unaware of this abnormal incident, Butch's eyes widened in surprise, and he bellowed, "Oh fuck!"

The brute lost control and immediately came like he'd never come before. The experience was so potent that it dazed him. Blinded by lack of blood flow, he immediately purged his cock from her anus leaving the crimped condom stuck in the hole. Lightheaded, he swayed backward to fall heavily onto the floor. After regaining his sight, he sat stupefied and watched in awe as the woman squeezed the rubber and cum from her rectum.

Donna violently shook, and her legs wildly jerked. She lost control and squirted a frothy juice on her son.

With her weight fully carried and her body fidgeting, it became too cumbersome for Chris to hold her anymore. He had no choice but to guide her gently to the floor.

Except for Chris, none of the other three men had ever seen a woman orgasm like her.

Donna wedged both hands between her legs as her body continued to shake and roll. The passionate cries she made caused both Mitch and Chip to become semi-rigid once more.

Throughout the entire ordeal from start to finish, there had been numerous bangs and shouts outside the locked bathroom door. All of it had been ignored until now.

This time the banging was thunderous, and it shook the metal door. A bellowing loud voice said, "I know you assholes are in there. Open up or I'm breaking the fucking door down!"

Alarmed by that voice, Chip cried, "Butch, that's Travis!"

Butch groaned and breathily said, "Damn it, that fucker always spoils our fun."

Mitch said, "We have the video, but were trapped. What do we do?"

Butch replied, "Chip, hurry, take the memory card and pocket it after you get your shorts back on. Hand the camera back to the kid."

There were loud booms and the door jumped inward as someone from outside crashed repeatedly against it. Even after those mighty lunges, the door hadn't yet been breached.

Mitch said, "Butch, I'm pissed at you. You promised we'd get a turn. You busted a nut, but we had to jerk it."

Alarmed by the noise and aggravated, Butch said, "We'll find other whores. Get dressed before that fucker crashes through. The door's not going to hold, and I don't want him catching us with our dicks out."

After hastily dressing, Butch reached down and grabbed Chris's discarded trunks. He then put a hand in a pocket and pulled out a wad of money. After shoving it into his pocket, he tossed Chris's shorts and said, "Beer money, chump. Also, I'm posting the video all over the internet. Hope you pervs enjoy fame."

It was then that the lock shattered with a metallic jingle, and the door shuddered inward with a loud crash as it rebounded against the cement wall.