Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped and then shifted to her side to stare directly at him.

She said, "Two months ago, my step-brother broke up with me for reasons I'll explain later. I had been bonded to him since I was sixteen. He was my anchor that kept me stable. That's what kinfolk call it. Kindred women go sexually frenzied when they aren't bonded. It drives them crazy like a cat in heat. I'm not immune to that effect."

He replied, "Now you're scaring me."

She continued by saying, "Initially, I went there because of my lust for cock. The club has glory holes and since I can't see their faces, I could get off fantasizing about Jim to stem the heat of my affliction. What I hadn't foreseen was the jealousy of the women that charged for it. Me doing it for free infringed on their business."

"That's all you did? You were gone for over 8-hours each night. You couldn't have spent all that time giving blowjobs."

"My OCD makes it impossible to end it. It started with just a couple and progressed to becoming my downfall. One of the women figured out I had a condition and used it against me. Limp dicks drive me nuts. I'm incapable of stopping until it's hard and I always must finish the deed. The women punished me by making sure I had a steady flow. To my chagrin, they charged men at the door."

His eyes broadened while imaging his mom on her knees cheerfully blowing men for hours on end.

She continued her diatribe, "I couldn't stop the flood of penises. Men kept lining up. One after another they continuously shoved their flaccid dicks in my face. Those women endorsed me as their blowjob vending machine. Fortunately, since I lined the whore's pockets with money, I received free drinks. Initially, my only reason for drinking was to drown out the taste of cum."

He responded by saying, "I don't understand your affliction. I clearly see the problem, but not being able to stop makes no sense to me. Those women turned you into an actual prostitute. Don't you see what they've done? I'm surprised they didn't pimp you out to be fucked."

Donna shamefully turned from him and flopped back on the bed and remained silent.

Chris placed his hand on her cheek and forced her to look at him.

His mother's face was scrunched up with emotion and her eyes trickled tears.

He heatedly said, "Mom, what the fuck did they do to you?"

After a pause, she replied, "It wasn't the women. It started with them and led to something else much more sinister. I won't discuss it and I don't want you involved. My drinking intensified to make me numb to everything. Becoming plastered and blacking out ended my torment for that day."

He said, "I don't understand. If you were being sexually abused, why didn't you contact the authorities? Why did you keep going back?"

She said, "I was not abused the way you're thinking. I returned willingly because I'm addicted to humiliation and being used. It turns me on and I can't explain why. Other than that, I'm not disclosing to you my other reason. All of that is behind me now. With you as my anchor, I have no reason to return to the club. In respect to our coupling, it's actually saved me."

Chris was upset over her story. It effectively made him angry that she would intentionally place herself in that horrid situation on purpose. If not for this unnatural encounter, he would have never known any of it.

His imagination ran wild at the possibilities of how someone could use her sexual proclivities against her. She could be made to do any immoral act and be a goldmine for whoever mastered her.

He angrily said, "Mom, you're a fool. You truly need professional help. I'm upset that you willingly placed yourself in such a situation. Now I feel like an ass. Am I not doing the same thing to you by using you sexually?"

She replied, "I admit, I've made a terrible mistake. Our arrangement has nothing to do with it. Like I said, you're not the problem, you're my solution. A few days ago, I even contemplated quitting my normal job. My hope was to perhaps make a deal with the club, so I could work fulltime for actual money."

"My God, you considered becoming a stripper and prostitute? You can't be that addicted. Did it ever occur to you that you could be abducted and trafficked, perhaps forced to service men in other counties? I'd never see you again."

"You're right, I'm a dupe and a sex addict. This has happened to kindred women before. In truth, I believe I'm punishing myself for what happened between Jim and me."

Chris said, "Uncle Jim has been happily married for over 20 years and has a daughter my age. Having an affair with your step-brother is really fucked up. Explain why he ditched you?"

"He dumped me because of his daughter, Gretchen. She became curious about me and asked lots of questions. Although she's blooded by her father, she wasn't raised in kinfolk tradition due to her outsider mother. I was unaware that Jim never told her. My mistake was urging her to have sex with her father."

"That's just wrong," he said.

"Well, from my perspective, it's a normal impulse. Once I stimulated her kindred inclinations, Gretchen became naturally drawn to her father. Then one day she stepped into the shower with her dad and proceeded to give him a blowjob. Against his will, his dick became hard. He told me the temptation overpowered him. However, when he put his finger in her pussy, he realized it was excessively creaming like me. He freaked and immediately put an end to it. He blamed me for turning his daughter into a kindred whore. I was told to stay away from his family. That became my biggest heartbreak."

Chris sat up, placed his elbows on his thighs and then put his head in his hands.

Saddened by these spontaneous admissions, he said, "All this time I thought you had a drinking problem. Now I find out your issue has everything to do with sex. I don't know what type mess you've gotten yourself into, but I'm worried. How do I fix everything?"

She placed a hand on his back and said, "Fix? Honey, I'm not a machine. I'm not broken, well, not in the way you think. Yes, I've placed myself in a precarious position. Seriously, I don't want you getting involved. Also, I'm confused. You're benefiting from this arrangement, why are you looking for a solution?"

Chris tilted his head to look at her strangely and paused.

After furrowing his brow, he exclaimed, "First, having an orgasm every time I ejaculate in you is really weird. Second, the fact that you want your son to impregnate you is beyond insane. I'll never be comfortable with that. The idea of fathering my own sibling is crazy. Did I miss anything?"

Donna suddenly burst into laughter.

Chris said, "What?"

Donna replied, "Yeah when you say it like that it does sound outlandish. I assure you this experience is real. You can't cure your mother's afflictions. I've been trying since I reached maturity. It's an inbred illness that has no remedy."

He said, "So, where do we go from here."

Donna's eyes suddenly fixed on Chris's flaccid penis and her compulsion took over. She reached out and began fiddling with her son's deflated dick with her fingers.

Chris uttered, "What are you doing?"

She replied, "Chris, you didn't take me seriously. You should have covered up. You're going to have to get hard again and come or we'll be here all day. Also, I never said your role will be the daddy. Any children produced from our coupling will never know their true father. I'm not raising them as kindred, I'm trying to break tradition."

Chris flatly said, "Well, after having sex with me, it looks like you're off to a good start."

She said, "That's not funny. I never envisioned you fucking me. You took that choice from me when you creamed me. Now you have to fulfill tradition as kindred. There's no avoiding it."

He replied, "Remember, I'm only 19-years old. Technically I'm still a teenager. You've hit me with a big bomb all in one day. I've gone from being your son to become your boyfriend, so please give me room to process it."

Donna became flustered by Chris's inability to get hard. She moved to position herself on all fours and then dove her mouth on his cock.

Chris said, "Don't I get a recovery period? After coming twice, I'm sort of spent. I hope this isn't normal routine."

Donna popped his dick from her mouth, pivoted her head to look at him and grinned.

She then said, "Nope, remember my OCD and I'm also a nympho. I'm telling your grandmother about us. She has been complaining for years that she hasn't had teenage cock since Jim was your age. Having sex with her grandson would be—"

Chris loudly exclaimed, "Stop right there. No, but hell no. You're not telling her anything. Absolutely no one must know about this. I don't want her watching and I'm damn sure not going to fuck my grandma. That's taking this way too far."

Donna giggled and then said, "Are you sure? You'll be surprised. For an old woman, she's pretty good in bed. Think about it, two hot women pleasuring you at the same time. You really don't know what you're missing."

"Now you're teasing me. I said no. Again, I'm not having sex with my grandmother, period," he replied.

While vigorously jerking his dick, she said, "So, other than me getting you hard again, what sexually deviant thing do you desire from me? I'll do anything naughty and you can do the same to me. I want you to touch me however you please. After all, I am your fuck-slut."

He replied, "You're staying home and taking a cold shower. I'm taking your credit card and going shopping. I've come up with an idea that might help you."

"Chris, you're not really understanding anything. We're bonded as mates. Couplings between a mother and son have never been broken. My afflictions are inbred, there's no cure. You can't fix me because I'm not broken. Whore-like traits are in our blood. Trust me, I've been trying to cure myself and nothing's worked."

He said, "Damn, I'm hard again. I believe I've been played. Instead of being my fuck-slut, you've reversed it and made me your boy-toy."

Donna laughed and then tickled him.

***

Morning After

It was Sunday morning.

Chris awoke and then shuffled to sit on the edge of the bed.

He turned to look behind and saw his mother slumbering on her side.

I'm never going to get comfortable with her sleeping with me, he thought. In one day she went from being my mother to become my girlfriend. She's insatiable. It's too much sex and I need to find her off switch. What a crazy affliction she has.

He heard his mother groggily say, "Chris?"

He immediately panicked and scanned the room for his trunks.

Seeing it piled among a bundle nearby, he frantically scrambled to grab them and quickly dressed.

He turned to look at his mother and saw her smiling.

She said, "I see you're not up for a tumble this morning."

He replied, "You're kidding, right? You told me I should keep myself covered. I can't believe you're incapable of controlling yourself when you see naked men. How in the hell did you fight the urge when I was a kid?"

"Honey, I'm not a perv. My OCD doesn't turn me into a monster. The only feelings I had were those of a loving mother and nothing more. Nothing ever happened."

"Can you not control yourself the same way? After all, I'm still your son. You might find this funny, but do you have an off button?"

She chuckled and then said, "It's different with adult men and more difficult with family members. The passion happens. How do you harness lust?"

He said, "Until yesterday you controlled yourself around me. You never showed any inclination of desire until we had sex. Then boom, you're instantly my fuck-slut."

"Well, that's not exactly true. I didn't show it, but when you turned eighteen, I began having sexual fantasies. I got myself off many times."

"I thought I heard you mumbling in your room late at night. I heard my name several times, but it never occurred to me that you were pleasuring yourself. You're telling me you had incestuous notions before we coupled."

She replied, "Oh baby, just because I had impure thoughts didn't mean I lusted for you. I used an incest fantasy to drive my masturbation. I was quite vociferous in my banter to urge you to stick your dick in your mother. It turned me on. I'm grateful you didn't hear it or understand what I was doing. Regardless, incest fantasies are quite normal and used by both genders to get off. There's nothing weird about it. That's why that genre is so popular in our culture."

He said, "Err... I admit I've had such fantasies, but it was never about you. I agree, although odd, the idea of a mom and son having sex is rather hot."

"If you're not going to use me sexually, then what are your plans for me?" she said.

"We're going to the beach. I bought a camera and I plan on taking pictures of you."

She replied, "Hopefully, you know better than to take me to a nudist beach."

He said, "Yeah, there's no way that's happening. Just a normal beach and you'll be wearing a bikini I bought you."

After he tossed her the swimsuit, she said, "You can't be serious. Do you even know my size? This will barely cover my slit. Seriously, you want to take me to a family beach wearing this? Did you do this on purpose?"

He turned from her to focus his attention on stacks of recently purchased clothing on top of the dresser.

Without looking at her, he said, "Actually yes, I want you looking slutty and sexy."

"Well, I think you succeeded. In that case, it's a good thing you shaved my pussy. The idea of wearing this skimpy thing gives me the tingles. Are you sure you're not up for a quickie? I'm really turned on right now."

He replied, "Mom, from what I can tell you always horny. You don't have an off switch. Let's take a break today. At least give me a chance to recover from yesterday. By the way, I'm driving."

Donna donned the bikini top and said, "This is silly, did you shop in the child's section? There's only enough material to cover my nipples and they're so hard they poke through. My boobs are way too big for this. You know I'm going to be gawked at."

He turned back to look at his mom and widened his eyes. For a long moment, he stared at her hefty knockers.

Upon realizing a stirring temptation, he vigorously shook his head and said, "Yeah, I made a big mistake with the size and apparently the material. I can clearly see your areolas. You'll most definitely attract attention. Geez, I'm sorry, I think I screwed up with all the clothes I bought you. I'm not good with women sizes. Shit, that was a lot of money."

"Really son, it's okay. It makes me feel awkwardly skanky, but on a positive note, it's got my juices flowing."

He then looked down at the scantily clad bottom and said, "Ah, hum, yeah, I really fucked up. The bottom part so constrained that it outlines your pussy. I got the slutty part right. Honestly, it's not appropriate dress for the beach, but you look fucking hot in it."

She teasingly said, "I have only to look at you to know that's true. You've got a huge boner for mom. It's bulging through your trunks. You sure you don't want me to take care of that?"

"Ah, gosh, you don't know how tempted I am right now. No, I need to train you to control yourself. You must know, it's way too much sex for me. I can only come about twice a day. Damn, you've blotted the material all along your gash. Are you really that wet? Maybe this isn't a good idea."

She said, "Honestly, I don't care anymore. Although it's your idea, the thought of being gawked at sexually is humiliating and strangely stimulating. I want you to take me to the beach dressed like a skanky swimsuit model. Let them look. I'll flaunt my assets and make them drool."

"Yeah, no doubt about that. It might also get us kicked off the beach or worse. I should have never selected a flesh-colored see through bikini. You're practically naked wearing it. Until I start taking pictures, you're going to at least drape yourself with a large beach towel."

***

It took them over an hour to get to the beach and by that time church was out and the strip was booming.

They walked down the public walkway while trying to avoid passerby's stares.

Arm in arm, Chris leaned into his mother and said, "There's too many, this isn't a good idea. I said drape yourself in a large beach towel. The one you picked isn't large enough. You're showing an ample amount of skin. It's like a tease to these people."

Donna replied, "The way you're talking, I think you're the one that's embarrassed. I don't understand why you wanted to do this in the first place. We could have taken pictures at home."

"It's part of a crazy idea I had that I'm not sharing with you right now. We'll find a secluded spot somewhere and I'll snap a few and then we can get the hell out of here."

When they hit the main thoroughfare of the beach, it was packed with young men.

Chris said, "What the heck? Why are there so many dudes here? Oh no, we can't do this. As soon as you drop that towel we're in serious trouble. Mom, what are you doing?"

She broke from her son and immediately accosted a man that walked by that looked to be in his twenties. She said, "Excuse me, is there an event taking place? Why are all these young men here?"

The man smiled as he looked her up and down and said, "It's a fraternity beach party. Well, more than one. We're all here to have a good time."

She returned to her son and told him.

He said, "Nope, definitely a bad idea. Let's go home or perhaps drive further down to find a better spot."

She replied, "Can we get something to eat first? I'm starving. You were in such a hurry we didn't eat breakfast."

He placed a hand on his back pocket and then frantically patted around. He panicked and said, "Oh fuck, I left my wallet at home. I don't have enough gas to get us back. You wouldn't perchance have any money on you?"

She looked at him strangely and said, "You're joking, right? Where would I put it?"

"Mom, I don't know what to do."

She looked out at the huge crowd of men and then smiled.

After a brief cough meant to get Chris's attention, she said, "Well, there's a way, but you're not going to like it."

Chris said, "You're not suggesting—no, that's just wrong. I can't have you do that."

Donna said, "We can charge them. I only need to give a dozen or so blowjobs. It isn't a big deal to me. I'll set up in the men's bathroom, but you'll need to bring them to me. We really don't have a choice."

He exclaimed, "I'm telling you now, I'm not comfortable pimping my mom out to give head. I'm queasy thinking about it."

She said, "Don't worry, it shouldn't take long. The younger they are the quicker they tend to come. I'm serious, it doesn't bother me. There's no reason for you to watch unless you want to."

"What do I do if they want more than that," he said.

"Then don't make a deal, I'm not fucking them. My pussy's only for you. Of course, don't you dare tell them that. Just explain it when you discuss price. I'd start at thirty, but I wouldn't go any lower than twenty bucks. Otherwise, I'd feel cheap," she replied.

Chris said, "Mom, this is ridiculous."

Donna said, "Just do it. Bring them and I'll do the rest."

***

A Day at the Beach

Chris had approached five young men in sequential order. He was surprised at how easy it was to pimp a woman for blowjobs. With each solicitation, not one man hesitated to take him up on the offer. When they saw the sexy middle-aged woman on her knees waiting patiently at the far end of the bathroom, their dicks began to harden.

After finishing off the third man, something peculiar happened.

Through word of mouth, a line of young men began gathering in a row inside and quickly extended out the door.

This scenario wasn't anticipated when Donna came up with the scheme.