Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recognizing the impending tragedy unfolding before him, Chris panicked.

He rushed to his mother's side while she bobbed on a young man's dick.

She was now completely naked; her skimpy bikini was piled on the floor at her knees. He surmised that a crude man had removed it while she was intently focused on her demeaning deed.

Cum and slobber caked her mouth and gooey clumps of semen spotted all over her tits.

Now nude and sexually displayed, each man took the privilege to knead and play with her bountiful breasts.

He stood motionless with indecision watching his mom give head from one man to the next.

While servicing her eighth dude, she pivoted her wide eyes up to her son with a distressed expression.

She didn't need to speak to convey her anguish as she watched a crowd amass in single file.

Distressed and unable to determine how to end the continuous stream, Chris became frantic and began pulling at his hair and repeatedly rambling, "I'm so sorry."

After the tenth guy stepped up and thrust his dong in his mother's face, Chris was so agitated that he had ceased to collect money. He began pacing back and forth while mumbling.

Frustrated and distraught, he turned to look at the line at semi-rigid cocks.

Ultimately, he decided that the best course of action was to be brash and simply cut the crowd at the head and push them out.

A large jock threw an arm out and tossed Chris against a sink and said, "Oh fuck no. I'm getting my blowjob and a little ass too. You're not stopping me or my friends, you little wimp."

The large man then stepped out of line and bent Chris over the rim of the sink. He pressed a forearm on Chris's neck causing him to gurgle and yelp.

Seeing the confrontation take place from the corner of her eye, Donna popped a dick from her mouth, stood, and then yelled, "Let go of my son!"

The crowd became silent.

It took but a moment for the jock to break that silence. The brute loudly exclaimed, "Your son? Your being pimped by your boy? What kind of sick fucks are you?"

Another young jock stepped forward and said, "Butch, what do you want Chip and me to do?"

Butch devilishly grinned and then replied, "Clear out the nerds and tell them their party's over. We're going to have fun with these pervs and it's now by invite only. You heard me, clear out these fuckers!"

It took five minutes for Chip and Mitch to bully the line out and disperse the large group of horny men that gathered outside. Throughout it all, Butch kept Chris pinned over the sink.

Donna was hysteric with worry for her son and began to cry.

Once the bathroom was cleared, Mitch secured the door using the attached metal bolt-lock.

Chip walked up to Butch and said, "What now?"

Butch replied, "Put the bitch on her knees and tell her to open her mouth."

Both Chip and Mitch grappled with the frantic mother and forced her to kneel on the floor.

Butch leaned in against Chris's ear and demanded, "Drop your fucken drawers, sick fuck. Do it or your slut mommy pays."

Chris scrambled out of his shorts, slid it to his feet, and then kicked it to the side.

Butch grabbed the strap of the camera and pulled it from around Chris's neck.

He held it in front of Chris's face and said, "What were you planning to do? Take pictures of your mom giving head? Do you both get off on that? Is that why you pimp the bitch? Oh boy, don't worry, I'll make sure you get pictures. Heck, this gadget even makes HD movies. You two are going to be stars. Now get the fuck over there and stand in front of your mom and show her your floppy dick."

Chris pulled back, gave the man a stern look, and then hesitated before saying, "I'm not doing that."

The response was immediate, Butch punched him hard in the gut and barreled him over.

Chris dropped to one knee while groaning from the impact.

Agitated and alarmed, Donna begged, "Please don't hurt him! I'll do anything you want. Chris, please, do what he says. Don't anger him."

Butch said, "She's a whore, but at least she's a smart one."

Knowing he was incapable of fighting the brute, Chris saw no choice but to give in. With his gut still aching from the punch, he shambled over to his mother.

When Chris came within an arm's length, he hesitated to close the distance.

Incensed by the delay, Butch grabbed Chris by the shoulders from behind. He roughly manhandled the teenager and shuffled him forward until the boy's flaccid penis pressed against his mother's lips.

Without coercion, Donna eagerly slurped her son's limp dick into her mouth.

Chip said, "What the fuck? She didn't hesitate."

Mitch said, "I didn't expect that. If she was the slightest reluctant it would be a turn on, but I'm not feeling it. She's smiling while sucking him. That's crazy. I don't understand."

Butch chuckled, tilted his head towards Chip and Mitch, and then exclaimed, "That's because it's probably not her first time. It's obvious, have either of you ever seen a mother enthusiastically suck their son's cock. Like I said earlier, sick fucks."

Butch extended his arm towards Chip while holding the camera strap. As it swiveled, he said, "Chip, take this camera and videotape these fuckers."

Chip replied, "Why the fuck do I have to do it? Make Mitch, I want to watch."

Butch heatedly said, "I told you to do it. You can watch through the lens. Take this camera and fuck off. Make sure it's high definition, 4k or whatever. I want clear shots of everything we make them do. I plan to make these pervs do some really wicked shit."

Mitch repetitiously tugged his pecker and said, "Having the woman suck her son is already perverse, but I like where it's going." He then leaned down next to Donna and teasingly said, "That's it mommy, bobble on his cock. Make him real hard."

Chip fiddled with the focus adjustment and said, "This recorder takes some clear pictures. I'm getting good closeup shots of her slobbering on his dick. It's making me hard. Make her rub your clit while sucking him. I want to film her getting wet from the act."

Butch came up behind the mother and said, "Do it, play with your pussy and make yourself horny. I want to hear wet smacking sounds as you finger your cunt. Also, deep throat him like a whore but don't make him come. If he spews down your throat, he'll pay for it. Understand? Get yourself really worked up and then beg your son to fuck you. Roleplay like a mommy."

Chris angrily cried, "You motherfucking bastards!"

Butch laughed at that heated response and then replied, "Bastards perhaps, but not motherfuckers. That's your new classification. Before we're done you'll fit that role well."

Mitch said, "I can't believe it, she's actually fingering herself and moaning on his cock. The bitch is already sopping wet. This is hot. Have him play with her knockers while she blows him. Let's step this up a notch."

"You heard him. Play with her boobs and make those nipples hard," Butch said.

With both hands, Chris reached out and clasped his mother's bosoms.

He stared down at her in disbelief. How could she be aroused and enjoying this, he thought? Unlike her, he felt shamed by the deplorable deed.

Chris imagined how they looked through the lens of the camera. A mother sucking her son while fingering herself wet. The son teasing her nipples while thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth. The image produced in his mind both infuriated and stirred him at the same time.

He had tried to fight it, but his mother was too skilled at stimulating men to achieve an erection.

Now motivated by her mouth, Chris frenziedly lunged his pelvis back and forth and forced the head to the back of her throat. Knowing this performance was being filmed made the immoral act even more wicked.

Donna didn't fight passion, she embraced it. The humiliation of being filmed with her son was a turn on. It was kindred nature to find pleasure from such an act and it stimulated intense desire. Her natural lust for her son drove her performance and those actions were equal to the sleaziest of sluts. Having her son knead her breasts and tease her nipples, made her feverish and more rambunctious to execute the task.

Chip said, "Butch you should see them on camera. Those two are freaking hot together. I've never seen a woman work a cock like that. This is definitely a high-quality smut vid."

Butch said, "No argument, she's a damn cock whore if I ever saw one. I'm ending it, that's enough sucking. If I let them continue, they'll both get off and I'm not ready for that. If I don't stop the bitch, I'm going to shoot my load just from watching her. It's time to move it forward."

Mitch said, "Make them stand and kiss like lovers. Have him play with her pussy while she jerks his cock."

Butch said, "Good idea. Never thought of you as having an imagination. Okay, lovebirds. You heard the plan, stand up, embrace each other and kiss like a horny couple. Keep each other worked up, don't either of you come or I'll change the plan and invite more men to this party. I'll make it a gangbang movie. I guarantee neither of you will enjoy that. Understand?"

Chris faced his mom and embraced as instructed. They didn't need guidance to perform the next steps. They had already rehearsed it last night before they went to bed. He knew what was expected, so he thrust his hand between his mother's thighs.

Donna moaned from his touch and then wrapped an arm around his neck. Now fevered, she drew her son's lips to hers and entwined her rampaging tongue with his. Wrapping her hand around the girth of his cock, she began slowly jerking it to keep him hard.

Chip realigned the frame of the image to get a closeup. He excitedly said, "Guys this is really spicy. I'm telling you, those two take a good picture. Knowing they're mom and son makes me so fucking hard. That's a heated lover's kiss if I ever saw one."

Mitch said, "Make the mom insert her son's cock into her pussy. Have him fuck her standing up."

Butch chuckled at Mitch's eagerness to direct. His sadistic nature had rubbed off on his lackeys and the degradation of a mother and son had brought it out. He said, "You're just full of ideas. Wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I don't want them fucking yet. I have another plan, but it would be a good warmup. Okay, mommy, bury your kid's cock deep in your cunt. Absolutely no grinding action but continue to kiss like lovers. I intend to drive you bonkers until you beg me to let you fuck him."

Donna was agitated by the abusive man's directive. Being penetrated by dick and unable to respond it would make any horny woman crazy. It was like forcing a demolition crew to demolish a brick building without tools.

She broadened her eyes in concern and fixed them to Chris. She whispered, "He's too cruel. Does he intend to drive me insane?"

Chris whispered a reply, "I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do. The bastard's perceptive and he's figured out you're unusual. Try to control yourself and I'll try not to move."

Chip got up close with the camera to capture the mother inserting her son's dick between her crack. He became giddy with excitement as the shaft slid effortlessly into her vagina. He'd never seen a woman cream like this woman. He couldn't help but video her juices dribbling down and around the kid's balls.

Chip then panned the camera up to film the couple kissing. Deciding to add more misery to the shameful scene, he said, "Kid, cock your head down and start sucking your mom's nipples. Get slobbery and munch on those boobies. Butch, you need to see this bitch's pussy. It's freaking saturated his nuts and it's dripping to the floor. She's fucking wet."

Butch watched the mother's flushed expression peak to a fiery hue. The woman looked as if she'd crack any second. He decided to accelerate that lust by walking up to them. Placing a hand on each of their bums, he pressed in and out to simulate them fucking.

Donna exhaled a loud droning groan.

Abruptly following that, she wailed, "Please let us fuck! I'll do anything. I'll be your whore!"

Butch smiled at her passionate outburst and then said, "Oh, I like that. You'll be my whore? You'd really give yourself over to another man? So much desperation. You've convinced me. I've never been so hard. Okay, I give you permission to fuck."

Chris pulled out and away from his mother.

He then turned to Butch and pled, "I'll do it willingly, but please don't film us fucking. This can't get out, it'll ruin us."

Butch replied, "Actually, being willing gives me a limp dick. You know I don't give a shit, right? No, I don't want normal sex. It's no fun if she instantly takes it. You're going to rape your mom for the camera."

Chris cried, "I'm not hurting her. You can't make me do that!"

Butch said, "Kid, you misunderstand. It's not that type of rape. I'm talking brutal fucking with her liking it at the end. I want jerk-off material, not soft porn. Having a son force his mama to fuck arouses me."

Chris turned to Donna and said, "He's not giving us a choice. Are you okay with this?"

Donna replied, "You know our arrangement. I'm so flustered, I'll do anything. Just so you know, I actually enjoy being roughly fucked."

Mitch brushed his hand against Chip to get his attention. He then said, "Those two are really weird."

Chip replied, "Yeah, I was thinking the same."

Donna snatched her bikini off the floor and began putting it back on.

"What are you doing?" Chris said.

She said, "If I'm to be the reluctant mother, it wouldn't do to be already naked. It's not much, but it's the only thing available."

Butch interrupted by saying, "Chip get the camera ready. Don't miss anything, I want to beat my meat to this when I get home. You two lovebirds better not drift off script. Tell your mom to stop fucken smiling all the time. I don't want her liking being raped until the end."

Donna ignored the brute and said to Chris, "Hit me if you have to, but don't leave a bruise."

Chris exclaimed, "What the fuck? I'm not hitting you. He said it's not that type of rape. I wouldn't do that if he made do it. Why would you even suggest that?"

She said, "I told you I like it rough. It's roleplay, just pretend."

Now frustrated by their conversation, Butch exclaimed, "God damn, you two shut the hell up and get on with it."

***

Raping Mom

Unsure as to how to proceed, Chris stood and nervously fidgeted in place.

Five feet from him, Donna stood flustered and waited for him to begin.

Broadening her eyes at his uneasy stance, Donna exclaimed, "Well, do something. I'm fucking horny and I want your cock."

He replied, "Ah—I don't know how to be mean. You're my mom, it's creepy trying to pretend."

Understanding his reluctance to do something so bold, she shook her head and sighed.

Placing her hands on her hips, she gave him a stern gaze, and then abruptly said, "You're a sniveling brat. You're not pretending to be pathetic. You're standing naked with a wiener with no idea how to use it. No woman would lie with a man with no balls to commit. You'll never find a peach as priceless as mine."

He furrowed his brow at her sudden change of demeanor and said, "What?"

Donna walked up to him and pointed a finger at his chest. She then continued her diatribe by saying, "You're not a man, you're a teenage boy. You don't know how to fuck a real woman. I should kick you to the street and let you grovel at someone else's skirt."

He swatted her hand away and said, "What the fuck? I've already shown you I'm a man. Why are you saying this shit? I'm sorry, I don't have the balls to play this fucking game."

"Yeah, you're a sorry son of a bitch. A useless coward with an impotent dick. Always apologizing for this or that," she said in response.

"That's enough!" he angrily yelled while grabbing her arm.

She twisted from his grasp and stepped back a few feet to confront him head-on.

Donna narrowed her eyes and heatedly replied, "No, it's not. You need to hear it. I gave you the keys to a precious treasure and you're squandering the opportunity while you seek some mystical cure. I told you, I'm not broken. You're too lazy to find a job, much less search for a means to fix me."

Chris replied, "You don't need a cure. You need a head-shrink. A mom and son being mates? Do you know how insane that sounds? Being bonded by cum, that's ludicrous!"

She yelled, "It's all your fault. You forced the coupling on me when you raped me. I don't have to be a fuck-slut. It's not the same thing as being a mate. You've shattered that agreement by not giving me what I want. As such, our arrangement is now void, and I deny you. You'll never touch my motherly pussy ever again."

Agitated by her denial of him, he angrily replied, "Oh no, that door's already been opened. You can't slam it in my face and leave me on the other side. Fathering my own sibling is absurd, but I'll give you what you want. I assure you, I'll take no part in the consequences. I'll jizz in your twat so many times that it becomes inevitable."

Donna moved and pointed a finger in his chest once again. She smirked and then exclaimed, "You don't have the balls to gift me with what I desire."

Chris tossed her arm away and then lunged to grip her shoulders.

Pressing down forcefully, he heatedly said, "Get on your knees and put my cock in your mouth. You are a fuck-slut, not my mother and no longer my mate. You will pleasure me like a skanky whore. That's not a difficult task for someone like you."

Shaking her head and now hysterical, she cried, "I refuse to do it. I'll suck any other man, but not you!"

Chris struggled with Donna as she fought back. Reacting to her fervent renunciation, he kicked a leg behind her knees without thinking.

Donna fell painfully to the ground, knocking the breath from her. She looked up at him wide-eyed and frightened as if he had gone insane. She screamed, "You didn't have to do that!"

He reached down and grasped her hair tightly with his left hand. He pulled at the roots and forced her to shift to her knees.

Chris clasped his semi-rigid dick in his right hand and flapped it repeatedly against her crimped mouth.

He flatly said, "What the fuck's wrong with you? Open and suck my cock. You confuse me. You relentlessly beg me to seed you, but you're refusing to get me hard? What about your fucking OCD that makes you unable to stop?"

She attempted to respond verbally with displeasure at his action.

When her mouth became ajar, it opened just enough for him to shove the head between her lips.

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth wider and began sucking him.

Using his grip on her hair as leverage, he forced her to vigorously bobble her head on his member.

Being denied her freedom of movement to do it in proper form, Donna began gaging and gasping for breath. Slobber drooled from her nose and mouth and tears trickled from her eyes.

Mitch whispered into Chip's ear, "I can't tell if this is real or roleplay anymore. There's something going on between them that I can't figure out. I didn't understand anything they were blabbering about."

Holding the camera steady to get the shot, Chip replied, "Yeah, I was thinking the same. When seen through the lens, it looks like he's really raping her. Regardless, it's got Butch's dick rock hard and he's wanking it."

Chris looked down into his mother's doe-like watery eyes and noticed the tears incessantly streaming.

He said, "What, sucking your son's prick doesn't please you anymore? No more quirky smiles while gobbling my cock? This is now your life going forward so get comfortable with it."

Donna suddenly began sobbing while bobbing.

With her head steadily in action, he released her hair. He then diverted that movement to gripping the string on her bikini top. He forcefully yanked it several times and ripped it free.