Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A burly man two sizes larger than Butch strode in. His oiled muscles glistened from the fluorescent lighting above.

The monstrous hulk stopped to take a momentary glance at the naked middle-aged woman and the young man at the other end. His brow furrowed, and his eyes narrowed as he took in the scene.

The huge man then turned his attention to Butch and his two goons. The man's glossy skin instantly flushed crimson.

Menacing, he strolled forward and slammed Butch against the wall. He angrily said, "What the fuck did you do to those two people?"

Behind Travis, two young women holding blankets rushed by and went directly to both mother and son.

A moment later, a young man strolled up beside Travis and questioned, "Want me to call the cops?"

Travis glared down at Butch awaiting an answer but raised a hand to motion silence.

Agitated and afraid, Butch said, "We didn't do shit to them. They put on a private show for us is all. Other than that, nothing fucken happened."

In a baritone voice, Travis replied, "I know you're lying because we heard everything. I warned you to stop. We don't abuse people, it's wrong. All three of you are out of fraternity as of today. Pack up and leave. I let the other incident go because those women refused to press charges, but now you've gone too far. Let the police do their job."

Panicked by his words, Chris rushed over and said, "Please, no cops. It's like he said, we're in the wrong. We put on a private show. Everything's fine, just let us go."

Travis huffed and turned his head to Chris. His blistering expression eased at the sight of the young man and he said, "Kid, I know that's not true. As I said, we heard it all. You're going to let this trash off the hook after what they made you and your mother do?"

Teary-eyed, Donna stood beside her son and replied, "Yes, this is all a mistake. This was my idea and I'm sure you're aware of what I did earlier. Law enforcement would put me in jail, not them. I would lose my job and our lives would be ruined. Please, I don't want the police involved."

Aggravated and disappointed, Todd pitched Butch towards the door opening. He heatedly said, "All three of you get out of my sight. One day your luck will run out. Someone's going to have retribution and I hope all three of you suffer. Regardless, this doesn't change things. I don't want trash like you in the organization. You're no longer fraternity brothers."

Relieved by the man's decision, Chris said, "Thank you."

Travis sighed and shook his head. He calmly said, "You're both making a huge mistake. This isn't the first time those three deviants have done something horrendous to someone else. Although I understand your dilemma, someone should hold them accountable for their actions. Otherwise, if they're not stopped, they'll continue to menace innocent people."

Chris shifted his attention to his mother and said, "Butch took the money. We don't have enough gas to get home."

Travis reached into his pocket and handed Chris a twenty and said, "Is this enough?"

Following that kind gesture, the two women beside Travis pulled a couple of tens from a waist pouch and handed it to the young man.

Chris widened his eyes and smiled. He then said, "Geez, yeah, this should be enough. Thank you all so much. I'm sorry we created a situation. We've learned from it."

Travis furrowed his brow once again and swiveled his gaze to both mom and son.

He flatly said, "I don't know your problems and as long as it doesn't involve me, I frankly don't care. You are right about one thing. Never pimp your mom on a public beach ever again. They're families here and that type of shit isn't right. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Upon watching her son's skin pale, Donna crimped the blanket tight around her naked frame and then took her son's hand. She pulled him forward while timidly staring at the hulk of a man. On the way out, she said, "I promise, this is over, we won't come back here again. You've been generous, and I thank you for helping us."

***

When Chris and Donna returned home later that night, they found the door to their home was unlocked.

Chris said, "I remember locking the door before we left."

He raised his arm and pushed his mom back and followed up by saying, "Wait, let me go in first."

After walking in, he turned on the living room light and listened. Apart from the humming of the refrigerator in the kitchen, the house was silent.

After giving his mother the okay, he proceeded down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

Donna entered and locked the door behind her. She followed him, but then detoured to the bathroom.

Chris checked both bedrooms. Finding nothing out of place, he sat on the bed to wait for his mother to finish showering.

He sighed and then contemplated today's events.

For him, it was a horrendous day that would always be etched in his memory. He didn't know how she felt because she kept those thoughts private. On their way home, she remained silent much of the time. When she did speak, it was unrelated comments used to change the subject away from the encounter. She showed no other emotion except for a determination to pretend that nothing happened.

After waiting for some time, he decided to go to the kitchen to grab a snack. It was there that he found notes scrawled in lipstick on the refrigerator door.

Chris was waiting for Donna when she exited the bathroom.

She looked at his distressed expression and said, "Son, what's wrong?"

He grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.

Immediately upon seeing the message on the door, Donna's eyes widened, and she began to shake.

It said, "Missed you bunny, we expect to see you very soon. Have you found your key?"

Chris flatly said, "Those people you're avoiding aren't going to leave you alone. They apparently have a key to our house. Mom, what the fuck is this?"

She turned her frighten eyes to his and said, "I've made a dreadful mistake and I'll handle it. There's more to that message than you think. This isn't your problem. I told you before, I don't want you involved."

He replied, "You're my mother, I'm involved whether you want me to be or not. I won't allow them to use you as some type of prostitute or freakish whore. That message tells me they're not letting you go."

With her eyes fixated on the refrigerator, she murmured under her breath to herself, "It's way more than that."

Now agitated, she turned from him and grabbed a wet rag from the sink. She rushed over to the graffiti and started frantically scrubbing. It streaked leaving a broad swath of oil-based red across the front. Frustrated, she began sobbing as she worked.

Concerned over her disposition, he came from behind and wrestled the rag from her hand.

He said, "Mom, it's okay, I'll clean it. You're exhausted, just go to bed and forget about it. Remember, tomorrow's Monday. It's a workday. I've put out your uniform that I want you to wear with no bra or panties. Wake me up in the morning so I can take pictures. It's a good thing I bought spare memory cards."

She turned around, hugged him and lunged so she could French kiss him. Her moans became a rumbling hum deep in her chest. She then reached down and toyed with his manhood through the cloth of his shorts.

Chris returned that heated caress with a growl.

Dropping two hands to cup her bum, he broke the kiss and said, "You know, this is ridiculous, you're always horny. One day I hope to find your off switch. Honestly, I'm wiped out. Today was a rough day and I'm spent. You've got to be exhausted after what happened today. Aren't you?"

Donna smiled and nodded her head.

***

The story continues Chapter 02.

In her quest to find a cure, Donna spreads her sexual propensities by manipulating two religious Bible thumpers, also twin siblings. Using an alternate interpretation of the Bible and their horny inclinations against them, she takes them on a wild ride of incestuous discovery and sexual conversion.