Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did for a while, then went back to her clit, sliding a finger along her wetness, then pushing it into her soaked pussy. She writhed even more, her thighs clamping on the side of my head. I teased her for a while, then slid the finger down and slowly pushed into her arse. She groaned again, her hand grabbing a hold of my hair. I could sense her getting close to cumming so removed the finger, this time sliding two fingers into her pussy but holding them still.

She ground against me, trying to instigate what she wanted me to do. What I did do was slide those fingers out and into her arsehole. She groaned louder still, then I gave in. I pushed my tongue hard against her clit, and pushed my fingers quickly in and out of her. Her legs clamped harder still, her orgasm rocked through her body, and Abbie squealed as she squirted over my face.

Her legs went limp and they slumped off my shoulders, hanging down off the table. I moved the chair back, surveying her body as she slowly relaxed from cumming. Suddenly she sprang back into life, dropping down off the table, and kneeling on the floor. Standing me up, she started unbuckling my belt, dropping my trousers and boxer shorts down to my ankle. I kicked them off and took off my t-shirt. She nodded in approval before dropping her mouth onto my cock.

"I'm not gonna stop, I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to know what it tastes like," she instructed, before greedily going back to sucking me.

I didn't know if she watched lots of porn, or if she'd done a lot of practice on her mum's dildo, but she was very quickly deepthroating me, taking all eight inches of my erection without too much discomfort. Her mouth clamped around my shaft, her tongue swirling around it, her hands reaching around to my buttocks and pulling me onto her. Her hands got ever closer to my arsehole as she rubbed around my buttocks, and then she pulled them apart. She reached one hand around a finger traced over my arsehole.

I jumped a little at her touch, making her gag a little, but she carried on working my cock. I looked down and her eyes met mine, and she winked. As she did so she slid the finger slowly into my arse. She worked it in at the same pace as she sucked on my length, a little more finger each time. What she was doing worked, as I grunted and started to flood her throat. My arsehole clenched her finger as I spurted down her throat, so much that I didn't think I was going to stop. As much as there was, Abbie took every little drop in and swallowed it all.

I slumped back and sat on the chair, looking at Abbie as she wiped any remnants from around her mouth and licked her fingers clean, looking at me and smiling as she inserted the finger that had been in my arse.

"Did you like that? Was I good enough? I assume so as I made you cum? Was that a lot of cum, it seemed a lot?" Abbie asked.

"it was good. Weird, but good," I answered.

"Did you like the finger in your arse then? I thought I'd try it because you did it to me, and I liked it," she explained.

"I wouldn't have asked you to do that, but I'm not complaining," I said.

"I told you, you don't know if you like things unless you try them at least once," Abbie laughed, "and talking of trying things, I hope you're going to get hard again so you can fuck me," she continued.

I stood and pulled her to me, sliding my tongue into her mouth so they swirled around each other, my hand sliding to Abbie's pussy, her hand to my rapidly growing cock.

"Oooh good," she cried out, feeling it harden in her hand.

Not letting go, she turned and walked towards the door, leading me through and upstairs, turning and pushing me down onto her bed. I knew it was her room, I recognised the white walls splashed with light purple and pale blue from the pictures and video she'd sent to me. Still stroking my cock, she clambered up onto the bed.

"I'm going to pretend you're mum's dildo and climb on top until I get used to you, is that okay?" Abbie asked.

I simply smiled and nodded, I wasn't going to complain about how she wanted things to go. She knelt over me, holding my cock upright in place, her mouth opened wide as she felt the warmth of my cock touch against her pussy lips. She moaned as she slid the end inside, and without pausing eased herself down my cock, not stopping but lowering herself slowly and carefully, until all eight inches were inside her and she groaned loudly, and then a big smile shot across her face. She raised herself a little, then back down again. Suddenly her eyes shot open and she stared straight at me.

"Sorry, I might sound a little weird now, but I like watching myself while I'm putting things in, or riding them, can I put the mirror by the headboard?" she asked.

I pointed to the full-length mirror behind her, but she said she normally took her mirror off the wall too, to get different angles. I agreed, and when she climbed off me to take the mirror down, I got up and moved the full-length mirror to right at the bottom of the bed. Turning I saw she'd put the mirror, which was about three-foot square, leaning against the headboard, and propped the pillows up lengthways next to them, telling me I could sit up more to watch too.

I leaned against the pillows as she positioned herself above me, this time keeping her feet planted and squatting down on me. Again she slid down onto me in one slow continuous motion, watching herself in the mirror as she did so. She groaned loudly as she saw how her labia moved along the length of my shaft as she rode me slowly.

"Oh god, I love seeing myself full up," she squealed.

Her pace started to quicken, and I instructed her to put one hand behind herself on the bed, to lean back more. Doing this exposed more of her filled pussy to her eager eyes, and I took her other hand and placed it onto her pussy. She knew what I meant, and instantly flicked a finger across her clit. Abbie stopped riding now, rubbing at her clit like she trying to break some kind of record. Her body quivered and she came hard, her juices flowing out and across my stomach, her body jerking.

I gave her a chance to relax and then told her to view herself from a different angle. I turned her around, telling her to grip my ankles, then slid her arse back until my cock edged against her pussy. She pushed back eagerly and quicker this time, groaning again when full.

"Now, use that mirror to see into the other mirror, and you'll get the same view of that beautiful arse that I get," I told her.

She started riding me slowly, our eyes locked in the full-length mirror, and I put my hands down and spread her buttocks wide apart. Abbie groaned loudly both at the touch, and the sight of her arsehole being pulled open. She pushed back eagerly, desperately trying to keep her eyes open to watch, but closing them each time she pushed back and she felt my length inside her.

"Finger my arse!" she cried out.

I slowly rubbed my middle finger through the juices on her thighs, then slowly pushed it into her arse. Abbie had slowed her pace right down now and urged me to add another, then quickly another. Three fingers in now, she relented and started riding again, groaning louder and louder, me now keeping my hand still so she slid back on both my fingers and my cock.

She'd let go of my ankles now, laying flat along my legs, her arms stretched out behind her, her hands clawing at her arse, taking turns between pulling her buttocks apart and running her fingers across her thighs, scraping her skin, and slapping herself leaving red marks by her stocking tops and across her arse. Suddenly Abbie stopped riding me.

"I have an idea. Can I get that dildo of my mums?" she asked, "there's something I want to try."

"Let's go and get it, and see what underwear she has. White stockings would look good on you with your skin colour and blonde hair," I told her.

She led the way, kneeling and then proudly holding up the dildo as though she'd just been given a trophy. I'd opened a drawer and called her over, her mum had a lot of lacey underwear in a drawer. Abbie took out a pair of white stockings and a lace suspender belt, sliding hers off and replacing them. Grabbing my cock again, she led me back to her room, pushing me down onto the bed.

"I'll let you fuck me later, just let me ride you for a bit longer?" she asked.

She handed me the dildo and started stroking and licking at my cock, getting it back to full erection. She clambered over me and squatted above my cock. This time she slid it by her arsehole and lowered herself down slowly, She eased herself back up until only the very tip of my cock was inside her, then she leaned back a little. She told me to hold the dildo so it was alongside my cock, then pushed it against her pussy.

"Keep holding it in place," she instructed.

She lowered herself down with a very loud groan, my cock pushing deep into her arse and the dildo sliding into her pussy. She started riding, slowly at first then faster and faster, all the time watching the mirror to see both filling her up. Reaching hand down she flicked a finger across her clit, then rubbed quickly until she came again.

This time her orgasm was so strong she fell sideways off me, my cock sliding out of her arse with a very loud slurping sound. She lay face down, her perfect little arse upright, her face pointing towards me with a very contented smile on her face. After a few minutes, she reached both hands behind her and pulled her buttocks apart.

"Fuck me, Dave, I want to feel you up my arse," she urged.

I slid over, a hand on the small of her back pushing her down, the other hand guiding my cock into her pussy. I fucked her for a while, then slid my cock into her arse. She groaned loudly and then shouted at me when I withdrew and pushed back into her pussy.

"Fuck me harder, I want to feel your cum up my arse," she cried out.

I teased her for a while, sliding in and out while she pushed back up at me, then I pulled out and re-entered her arse. Abbie arched her back as much as my hand would let her, pushing her arse back at me. I quickened my pace, trying to last.

"Harder, harder, fuck me quicker, as hard as you like, I can take it," she cried out between moans.

I moved my hands to her shoulder blades, pinning her down but allowing her to raise her arse a little more. I fucked her hard, and still, she urged me on, asking me to fuck her harder and faster. I knew I wouldn't last too long, but guessed that's what she wanted. I fucked her as quick as I could manage, slamming her down onto the bed with each thrust, Abbie still pushing back onto me to urge me on. Finally, I shouted out loudly as my cock erupted and I slumped forward, lying across Abbie's back as my cock kept spurting, filling her arse with my seed.

Abbie climbed out from under me excitedly, getting on all fours so her arse faced the mirror, watching on with a broad smile as my load started to trickle from her arse.

"Oh fuck that's hot," she said, "I've seen that on a film and wondered what it would feel like, and look like afterwards."

She ran her fingers through the gooey mess and then licked it into her mouth. She slid a hand down and started stroking my deflated cock again. I groaned in mock horror.

"Don't be like that Dave, I want you to cum on my tits, and my face, and over my arse, and over my stomach," she grinned, "but you can rest a bit if you need to."

My erection was back within a few seconds. I knew it was going to be a long but fun weekend.

12