Curiosity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm, what the hell are they up to? Deciding I had the same number of clues as I usually did, which is to say none at all, I put two open bottles of wine on a tray along with four glasses and made my way to the living room. I walked into the room and nearly dumped the whole damn thing on the floor.

Lisa and Rachel had been busy while I hid in the kitchen. They stood shoulder to shoulder in front of me completely, beautifully, enticingly, naked. My hands were shaking when I set the tray down on the sideboard. The two beauties that I love so deeply were smiling in that special way that told me something important.

First, and foremost, those smiles told me that they were up to something deviously fun. Their smiles also told me that I, as usual, had missed something and they were enjoying my ignorance immensely. Totally clueless, but nevertheless in for whatever they had in mind, I grinned back at them. I didn't bother speaking because all would be revealed when they got good and ready to reveal it. Speaking would just give them more ammunition and I didn't want those grins to get out of hand.

Their plan had worked perfectly and they got me pretty good. My goddesses moved apart and Tina moved up between them. My chin hit my shoes and my cock would have been instantly erect if it hadn't already achieved that state when I saw Lisa and Rachel. Now it was ready to explode.

Tina looked very hot in her work uniform. She looked even better in the clothes she wore when she joined us at dinner. None of those clothes held a candle to what she was wearing now, which was nothing at all.

She was absolutely gorgeous! Her green eyes captured mine and I dwelled on the beauty of her elfin face. Her wavy red hair framed her perfection. Her perfect lips formed a shy smile and her tongue darted out to lick her lip nervously. My eyes left hers to admire the amazing work of art she was sharing with me. Her tits were absolutely perfect orbs that stood high with upturned nipples. Her stomach was flat, her waist narrow and her hips divine. Her pubic mound was slightly pronounced and her pussy was hairless, as it should be. I like pubic hair on a woman just fine but in Tina's case, it would interfere with the view of the most perfect little pussy I had ever seen.

She stepped toward me and moved closer until she was pressed against me and looking up into my eyes. "Lisa and Rachel said it would be okay with them if you took me to bed. Would you like to take me?"

I looked at the loves of my life, and they managed to hold it together long enough to give me solemn nods of agreement before desperately trying to choke back their laughter. When they saw me hesitate, they immediately sobered. Lisa gave me a gentle smile. "Rachel and I think you and Tina would be wonderful together. Please don't hesitate on our account. I think it's obvious that we want this for you."

Rachel grinned. "Plus, we want to watch!"

I'll admit that as much as I ached for the red-headed beauty, I wasn't about to screw up my relationship with my wives. Yeh, I know I'm legally married to Lisa and not Rachel, but fuck a bunch of legal. I know in my heart they are my wives and will be as long as they will have me. That's why I hesitated. I knew now that they were not only fine with it but were encouraging me. I was speechless for a moment as I tried to wrap my head around what was occurring. Okay, Gary, come on, dude. They said go, and this unbelievable hotty wants me. Stop fucking around and kiss her before she changes her mind!

My hand came up all on its own and caressed her cheek. "Uhm, Tina? How much have you had to drink tonight? Has someone maybe slipped something in your drink? Cause, I'm here to tell you I'm not worthy."

She giggled, then turned her face to kiss the palm of my hand. "That bulge pressing against my belly feels very worthy. You should probably start with a kiss. Don't you think?"

Well, pick Lisa or pick Rachel, it doesn't matter a bit. Either one of them can convince me of pretty much anything at any time. Both of them together, along with Tina, while they are all naked? They were having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I joyfully surrendered.

I wrapped my arms around Tina and held her close as our lips met for the first time. Her kiss was everything I dreamed it would be and I got lost in it. I was perfectly content to spend the rest of the evening kissing her sweet lips but apparently, my wives weren't that patient. I felt Lisa and Rachel's hands touching me. They rubbed my back and my arms, showing me how much they wanted this for me and I began to choke up.

Suddenly, their hands were practically tearing at my clothes. I had broken the kiss with Tina and Lisa tilted my chin toward her. "We know you love us and we love you but right now please live this moment. Rachel and I are more than fine. You need to show Tina why Rachel and I are so lucky to have you."

Rachel had dropped down to her knees and had my pants at my ankles. She yanked my shoes off and tossed them before pulling my jeans off. She tugged Tina's hand and she knelt beside her. Rachel nodded to her and she reached up and her fingers slid under the waistband of my boxer briefs. Her amazing green eyes looked up at mine. She must have liked the look of pure lust because she turned her attention back to my groin and with one quick tug, pulled my underwear down.

Rachel took it from there and pulled them down and off my feet. I barely notice because Tina had wrapped a hand around my cock and was slowly stroking it as she studied it intently. Her tongue darted out and licked the pre-cum from the tip of my cock and I groaned loudly. Her warm lips kissed the very tip, then opened as her head came forward. Her mouth enveloped the head of my cock and continued to slide down my shaft. Her mouth was magical and while she couldn't take anywhere near all of me into her mouth, what she could take felt wonderful. She even had that tongue thing down. You know the one where she licks the underside of my cock with her tongue while she's blowing me? Yeh, that one.

The hardest thing I've ever done was to gently push her head away. I was moments away from shooting my load down her throat and I didn't want to interrupt the fun while I recovered. Plus, there was the whole hotty with the sweet pussy thing going on and I really didn't want to sit on the sidelines for that.

I took Tina's hand and helped her stand, then kissed the ever-living shit out of her. I'm not a huge guy but Tina's not exactly the biggest girl either at somewhere around a hundred and ten pounds. I lifted her in my arms and when I laid her on our bed I was breathing hard from arousal, not from the labor.

I certainly had enough oxygen to make my way between her legs and put my mouth on her pussy. From the moment I saw her nude body I wanted to taste her. We could have loads of fun with the slow build-up during the next round but at this moment I wanted her nectar on my tongue. I've never seen or tasted such a perfect pussy. She left no doubt in my mind that she enjoyed being tasted. I looked up at her as my tongue caressed her clit. Her hands had a death grip on the sheets and her face was clenched. "OH, GOD!"

The rest wasn't in any language I knew but it was loud and enthusiastic. Watching that beautiful young woman orgasm was a pure expression of ecstasy, so very beautiful and so very hot.

She didn't seem to go hyper-sensitive after she orgasmed, so I kept my mouth right where it was. Her nectar was richer now from her orgasm and she was very wet. I slipped a finger into her and found that wonderful little rough spot. Within moments she was shaking and moaning. Her legs clamped my head and her body stiffened as her second orgasm made the first one look lame. When her thighs began to relax I put my tongue back to work. That didn't last long. Her hand grabbed the hair on top of my head and pulled. "Are you trying to kill me? Come here and put that big cock in me!"

I had two choices, forced male pattern baldness, or put my raging erection in this amazing woman. The situation was the perfect example of a quintessential no-brainer. That didn't mean I needed to be in a hurry about it. I kissed her belly as I began moving up her body. When I got to those amazing tits I gently held them and kissed each nipple softly. It was my way of saying, "Hello, it's wonderful to meet you."

I traced each one with my tongue before lightly sucking. Her chest was heaving and I silently promised her tits that I would return to worship them. My princess's need was great and I bid her tits farewell for now as I moved that last little distance and our lips met again.

The heat of that kiss was astounding. Our lips parted for a moment and I looked into her lovely eyes, so filled with need. "Give it to me, Gary. Please! I need you in me!"

I guided my cock to her entrance and pushed slowly inside. She gasped as I began to fill her velvet warmth. I paused for a moment when I was halfway inside her while our lips clashed together and our tongues danced. I pulled back, then pushed a little deeper, well aware of how small she was. I don't know how she did it but eventually, she took all of me. I pulled back until I was nearly out, then pushed back deep. Her response was immediate. Her nails dug into my shoulders and her heels dug into my butt. If I had stood up at that moment she would have been clinging to me like she'd been super-glued. She wasn't about to let me get away.

The last thing I wanted was to get away. I really liked the way she was clinging to me. This angel wanted me desperately. It is impossible to describe what that did for my ego. I began stroking into her in no hurry to finish things but with enough pace to push us both toward that wonderful little death. Our entire world was our bodies, our minds, and our all-encompassing need to bring each other ecstasy. It shouldn't be surprising that men often confuse lust and love. We rarely allow ourselves to feel our emotions as profoundly as we do when we have sex with a beautiful woman.

I didn't shout out words of love or any craziness like that, but I was certainly feeling very affectionate. I was entranced by her, and at that moment, my goal in life was to bring her joy. My pace increased as her vocalizations increased. Her eyes got huge, her mouth dropped open, and her body suddenly stiffened as the orgasm that had been building exploded through her.

I stopped moving and held her as she trembled and moaned her way through her orgasmic journey. When her eyes finally focused on this world again, she pulled my head down and kissed me passionately. When our lips parted, she grinned at me joyfully. "My turn on top!"

I couldn't help but grin as well. Tina was having a wonderful time, and that made me very happy. I rolled onto my back, taking her with me like we'd done it a hundred times. She settled her weight on her knees and began grinding on my cock. It didn't take her long to begin driving toward that next orgasm. Soon it wasn't enough to grind her clit on me with my cock buried inside her. She braced her hands on my chest and began to slide up and down my pole.

I was on the ride with her this time, and we were rapidly approaching the end. When she was on the verge of cumming, her arms got all rubbery, and she fell onto my chest. She struggled to move her pussy on my cock and reach that orgasm. I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her half a dozen times, sending us both over the edge into ecstasy. I shot what felt like laser beams of cum deep inside her as her lips found mine. The heated, sloppy kiss became lustful, then loving in the afterglow. Tina laid her head on my chest and sighed happily. For my part, I was perfectly happy being her mattress for as long as she needed me.

We let ourselves bask in the afterglow for a while, and then Tina popped her head up and gave me another of her patented grins. "I'm leaking your awesome cum, Gary. Next time, I'll swallow it, but right now, I need to go to the bathroom."

She gave me a peck on the lips and moved off of me. My wet cock flopped on my belly as a rude reminder that I was a bit of a mess myself. I gave zero fucks and watched her cute little ass as she held a hand cupped under her pussy and waddled her way to the bathroom.