Curiosity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

Lori smiled, recalling his statements, because she'd benefited greatly from his 'selfish' desire to generate that feeling. "Sex with him is better than ever, and I usually get three to four orgasms before feeling him release inside me, these days," she thought. She guessed that with Beth cumming now, along with the stimulation that Reggie'd received when he fucked her on the kitchen table, his own ejaculation would be fairly soon. She licked her lips in anticipation. She knew her man well. Very soon thereafter, he gave a convulsive shudder and started pumping his hot seed into Beth's pussy. Beth apparently appreciated that, because she too was shuddering and babbling incomprehensible sounds.

When her husband had given his final thrusts and pulled out of the bound woman, Lori knelt down and quickly cleaned off his cock, happily tasting the mixed cums. But her main focus was to fasten her mouth over Beth's splayed pussy and start sucking. When she had a good mouthful of the piquant fluids, she moved up toward Beth's head. Reggie had taken hold of the side's of her head and slowly turned her face to the side. Beth was confused as to why her head was being turned, until she felt Lori's lips press against hers. She started to kiss back, but felt Lori's tongue pressing between her lips demanding entrance. Obediently, she parted her lips and her eyes, still fully blinded by the hood, flew wide open as she tasted what Lori was feeding her. The two women shared the mixed cums several times, as Lori went back and forth, emptying the seminal deposit her husband had inserted. She couldn't get all the fluids out of Beth's cunt though - the bound woman was so turned on by the naughty mouth contact and feeding that her pussy was lubricating freely.

Next, Lori sat on top of the table near Beth's head while Reggie used her ponytail to lift it up. When there was enough room, Lori scooted a little toward Beth and pressed her sopping pussy opening against Beth's lips. She didn't have to say a word of command. Instinctively, Beth began performing cunnilingus on this strange new pussy. She couldn't see it, of course, but she could smell and taste it. Reggie slid a small thin pillow under her chin to prop her head in position as he released her ponytail. Beth's hands were tied, so she could only use her lips, tongue, and suction on the fragrant pussy presented to her. She used them to good advantage.

"God, I want to eat this pussy so badly!" Beth thought. "I wish I could scoop her ass into my hands and dine on her all night!" Her restraints once again reminded her that she was not in charge - she was their plaything. Keeping her lips firm, Beth pressed them tightly against Lori's flesh and began moving them up and down. That motion, plus the gentle suction she added caused the woman's labia to be sucked partially inside her mouth. The lip movements and suction produced an amazing milking action, drawing up fluids from the depths of Lori's cunt and making her groan with delight. Even with her ears obstructed by the hood, Beth heard that moan and mentally smiled, redoubling her efforts. Reggie watched, grinning, as his wife's areolae crinkled up, and her nipples thrust forward like dark pink pencil erasers. He couldn't resist... he started suckling them.

When most of Lori's womanly honey had whisked its way into Beth's tummy, the bound woman began spearing her tongue into and out of the pussy, drilling for more fluids. Lori responded to this new sensation, coupled with her husband's suckling, by twitching and vibrating her pelvis against Beth's oral attentions, as well as panting as she began straining for release. Lori groaned, "Oh shit!" as the sensations were taking her rapidly toward her boiling point. In her arousal, she'd forgotten that she should speak quietly in Beth's presence, if at all.

Beth paid no attention to that sound. Moving her head slightly, she was able to keep her tongue inside the now churning tunnel, while enveloping the woman's swollen clit with her upper lip. Lori's clit was now being subjected to a teasing massage by Beth's mobile lip, plus an increase of suction that made even more hot blood flood into its sensitive tissues. The lip began caressing the clit's shaft in a way that made Lori's eyes roll back in their sockets. She teetered at the edge of her orgasm, trying valiantly to hold it off for just a little longer... a little... a little... and then she lost control, babbling with relief as she climaxed. Reggie had to grab and hold her as she shook violently, her inner muscles pumping out her cum, some of which entered Beth's mouth, while the rest bathed her neck and ran down to pool around her tits and into the mat.

Reggie helped Lori over to the sofa to recover and then went back to move Beth to a new position. First, he untied her completely. Beth was still focused on inhaling the spicy scent and swallowing, savoring Lori's taste. She was brought out of that reverie by feeling the obviously male hands of her 'owner' urging her up. "Yes, even though it's only temporary, I feel like I'm owned... and I love it," she decided. Emboldened, she spoke softly, "Yes, Master. Please show me, your fuck toy, how I can please you now."

Reggie's eyes widened when the word 'Master' came from her lips, and his heart leaped for joy. "I love the sound of that word," he thought. "Most of our temporary playmates never bother to use it at all. And this is only Beth's first visit!" He looked over at Monica, seeing if she'd noticed the word. Judging by her huge grin and nod, she certainly had, and approved. He lifted Beth to sitting position, and took a moment to stroke her breasts. Finding them wet with his wife's cum, he grinned and smeared the fluid more evenly over her tits, rubbing it in until they gleamed and her proud nipples stood out stiffly from their pebbled areolae. Guided more by his hands, Beth turned, and then placed herself face up on top of the low table.

Satisfied with her placement, Reggie tied her legs again to the table legs, and her arms down and back toward the other legs. He left the arm ropes rather loose, so there'd be no strain on her shoulders, but she'd be unable to sit up on her own. As he did this, Beth was thinking, "Tied again, and this time with my tits and pussy fully on display for the audience! I'm so vulnerable and helpless like this! I wonder if a whole bunch of men are stroking their cocks, maybe waiting in a line to fuck me? I'd have to let them if they were. Would I plead for them to not do it? I would if my Master found that reaction more arousing. I want so much to please him! And to please her, as well! I wish I knew their desires better. Maybe that's a question to relay through Monica." Meanwhile, Reggie secured the final rope across Beth's hips. He glanced over at Lori to see if she was ready for the next part of their plan. She nodded, eyes twinkling.

Picking up a powerful vibrator, Lori switched it on and began touching it to Beth's inner thighs. Beth jerked slightly, articulating a heartfelt, "Oh wow!" Lori teased and tantalized, moving the vibrator toward and then away from Beth's pussy, gradually inching it closer. The gentle torture went on for something like ten minutes or so. Finally, Beth was gasping, sweating and straining, trying to move her cunt toward the buzzing appliance. "Oh please, please! I'm so close! Please! Put it there!" she pleaded. Her lips were shaped into a large 'O' after these utterances.

Reggie's cock was fully recovered by this point. He straddled the low table above Beth's head, facing her feet. He aimed his cock into the 'O' of Beth's lips, and let his glans touch them. By scent and taste, Beth immediately knew what was making contact with her lips and she eagerly closed her lips against the glans and sucked hard. Now it was Reggie's turn to gasp! Beth's suction was actually pulling the head and shaft of his dick into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. Her tongue was flapping a welcoming greeting against his stiff manhood. He'd planned to just let her suckle his glans, but her avid actions changed his mind.

Adjusting his body position slightly, he began moving his cock in and out of her mouth in a fucking action. The angle was a little wrong, so he pulled out completely, reaching for that small pillow. Her mouth empty, Beth moaned, "Nooo... please... come back and fuck my mouth, Sir!" She made a sound of despair. "It's been so long since I've had a good throat-fucking, Sir! Please?"

Grinning, Reggie placed the tiny pillow under Beth's neck so that her head tilted back, aligning her mouth and throat. He found the position he needed to thrust his cock fully into her mouth and throat. Paying attention to her breathing, he began giving her the throat-fucking she craved. She reacted by sucking hard and making swallowing actions each time his glans entered her throat. They worked as a team, pleasuring each other - she, using her mouth and throat to help him get off, and he, using his hands on her breasts, stimulating her in ways that made her quiver and moan when she was grabbing a breath.

It wasn't long before her fellatio and the muscular massaging caused by her throat muscles took him to his brink. He felt the strange sensation in his core that signaled that he was about to cum. Rather than shove his cock down her throat, he decided to draw back until just his glans was inside her lips as the first heavy spurt gushed forth. Beth accepted that gush, swallowing rapidly, and kept swallowing as spasm after spasm gradually emptied Reggie's balls. With a heavy sigh of relief, he pulled his softening cock free from her mouth.

During all that, Lori had been moving the vibrator around to various points on Beth's inner thighs. Wisely, she waited until her husband's cock was well away from Beth's teeth before she pressed the vibrator directly against Beth's cunt and clit, since she'd been concerned that the sudden stimulus might cause Beth to clamp her mouth shut. She'd been partially right. When the intense vibrations finally made contact there, Beth's jaws pressed together as her lips displayed a sudden grimace of shock. But that only lasted a moment or two. Then her mouth opened in a howl of blessed relief as she writhed in a wonderful climax, prolonged by the vibrator being shifted slightly, moment to moment, to prevent the sensitive tissues from going numb.

Once Beth finally slumped, Lori turned off the vibrator and set it aside. Not one to let glistening vaginal secretions go to waste, Reggie's wife pressed her mouth to Beth's quivering pussy and drank and licked until she judged the region to be clean enough. She then helped Reggie untie the now groggy Beth and raise her to a standing position in the center of the room. They tied Beth's wrists together and attached them to the overhead rope they'd used earlier and drew Beth's arms up over her head. Lori knelt down and attached a spreader bar with Velcro 'cuffs' to Beth's ankles, forcing her legs to stay wide apart.

Somehow, being upright like this felt even more lewd to Beth. "I can't close my legs one bit. With my arms raised up like this, I can't hide my tits - if anything, they're probably more prominently on display! People can walk around me, and stare at my front and my back all they want, and I can't do a thing about it! Lord, these people are kinky! And they're my friends? How could I not know about their wonderful perversions? Could even more of my friends be into this stuff?" Those were some of the thoughts that flashed through her mind. Out loud, she summarized it all by saying, "Ohhh!" which made Reggie and Lori wink at one another.

Reggie took a soft flogger and began slapping its strands on Beth's back. This type of flogger didn't hurt flesh... it just sensitized and stimulated it. Continuing to strike, he began circling around her, flogging her sides, hips, breasts and tummy, as well as her back. Lori sat on the floor with her butt near the spreader bar and her bent legs on the other side of it. In this location and position, she was out of Reggie's way, and had her face inches away from Beth's very vulnerable pussy. Gleefully, she began finger-fucking Beth to yet another orgasm, in spite of, or perhaps due to, the stimulus of the flogging. Whatever was causing it, the couple witnessed Beth twisting and jerking as she experienced a magnificent orgasm. When she finished and slumped, rather exhausted, her body seemed to glow.

After that, Beth was taken down, and given a good deal of aftercare. Reggie and Lori sandwiched her between them, resting on the warm, fluffy carpet. Beth felt the skin to skin contact, front and back. In the front, Lori's breasts, tummy and pelvis pressed against hers. In the back, Reggie's chest pressed against her shoulder blades, while his pelvis spooned against her buttocks. Beth felt their warm breath puffing gently against her, interrupted by soft, caring kisses. Lori was mentally telegraphing, "You're a treasure, Beth! Thank you for giving yourself to us." Reggie's kisses and caresses communicated a similar message. It was just what Beth needed at that moment. She had no idea how long it lasted, but alas, all wonderful things must come to an end.

The couple helped her up and dressed her, leaving the dog collar on for now. Reggie led her to the car and buckled her in, giving her breasts a few more caresses, which he felt her lean into in response. She whispered "Thank you, Sir... thank you for everything." Her voice chimed in the depths of his heart. Driving her home he once again took a circuitous route. He helped her out of the car and guided her to her door. She was conscious of the fact that at least briefly she was walking along with a dog collar around her neck, as if she was owned. She shivered with delight.

Taking the key she'd given him, Reggie unlocked her door, led her inside, pressed the key into her hands, and gave her a long, slow kiss of appreciation. The kiss made her heart flutter and her toes tingle. Then he removed the dog collar, stroked her ponytail, and left quietly, closing the door behind him. Beth remembered to count slowly to one hundred before finally removing the hood. Reggie was long gone by then. She knew a nice bath was in order, and that her scalp needed shampooing after its long confinement inside the hood. She bathed herself, a little starry-eyed from that amazing experience.

Reggie returned home, and was greeted by Lori, who was grinning like a pussycat that just discovered a bowl of cream. "To say that was fantastic would be a great understatement," Lori offered.

"I totally agree. She really touched my heart today. Did you feel the same?" Reggie asked, hugging her close.

Lori nodded, her eyes glistening with happy tears. "It's been so long since we've played with such a perfect, giving submissive. I felt nothing but acceptance from her, like she wanted to be ours, fully."

Reggie nodded. "She's sure a beauty, as we know from our vanilla gatherings with her. Too bad we had her wear that hood. I'd love to look into her eyes as she sucks my cock."

Lori gave that due consideration. "Well darling, if we're called upon to be house-sitters for friends, you and I could wear masks, and take her there. She'd not recognize the house, and still not know who we are. It's a thought." She smiled. "For that matter, if we have a few more satisfactory sessions with her, given her level of submission, we might want to take her into our confidence, as we did with Monica. Then we could use her a lot more freely."

"I like the way you think, darling," he responded, kissing her. After that they went to bed to sleep. But they didn't go to sleep right away, of course. First, they looked at the few pictures that they'd taken of Beth, since they thought she'd like to have a memento of her session. They had one of her in side view, bent over with her wrists pulled up behind her back. Another showed her tied, face down on the table, with the inflatable plugs inside both her holes. The next showed her tied on the table again, this time face up, showing her stiffened nipples and gaping, sopping pussy. The last showed her with her arms tied up above her head and her legs separated by the spreader bar. None of the images showed any recognizable details about them or their house. And wearing that hood, Beth herself was anonymous as well.

"We'll get these to her via our trustworthy Monica, and make sure that Beth is told that we're not sharing them with people. She needs to be reassured that they are purely for her enjoyment," Lori stated. The images being only for Beth's enjoyment was not precisely the case. Lori and Reggie got so turned on viewing them that they indulged in glorious sweaty, sheet-tangling sex before finally drifting off to sleep. Truth be told, Monica masturbated several times, looking at those images when she received them. She didn't think Beth would mind.

Beth's life changed after that. For months thereafter, whenever she was at a party or a gathering, she scanned the room, looking at people's faces. She was assuming, but not positive, that one or both of the kinky couple that performed those sex acts on her were present in the room. She was looking closely for any sign of smirking or secret knowledge - any sort of hint that the person was looking at her and remembering her hooded and naked as his or her plaything. She couldn't help but blush from time to time, very aware that they certainly knew who she was. She knew that they'd toyed with her tits, pussy and ass... they knew her oh so intimately. She remembered the orgasms, the flogging, the intimate kisses, and the aftercare. And remembering those things made her overwhelmingly horny. She left each gathering with soaked panties and had to rush home to masturbate.

She'd left that first session hoping they'd ask Monica to arrange another session. And they did, less than two weeks later!

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers