All Comments on 'Curious Daydreams to Real Hard Cock Ch. 03'

by Rayjay507

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tom599Tom5993 months ago

They are so good together love a man to fill me thank you for a beautiful story

Timeless13579Timeless135793 months ago

As another 60something, I envy the friendship and relationship developing between these two neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

GREAT stories. Can really relate as I would love to have a similar experience.

Somewhat unrealistic in that these guys came several times within a few hour period. The intensity of the orgasms did ring true as when I cum after perusing porn it is great. Keep writing, please.

plasticman29plasticman29about 2 months ago

I love the story what a neighbor I t brings to mind a time I met a guy and we looked for a place to have some fun, I did not have a lot of experience but finally I pulled my truck over got out went around to his side pulled his belt loose reached in and pulled out his cock,, It was so tasty looking I licked pre cum from the head and smiled at him.. I got lost in the act of sucking his cock until I felt a tap on my shoulder I jumped and turned around it was another guy naked holding his cock and telling me to suck his cock which I did..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRayjay507@Rayjay507
68 mwm bicurious, my wife wants to watch me suck cock. We have role play to this for last six years. She has me more than curious. She has me ready for first. I crave cock now!