All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 35'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are so amazing!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for another chapter! Love your work, please keep it going! XOXOOXOXOOX

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 4 years ago
Interesting

This was an interesting twist and perhaps an end in sight. A little light on the action this go around. Hope it gets hot before it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you are back

gave 5 stars before reading, just because I‘m happy that you are continuing :)

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

You all make me wonder why I was afraid to publish sooner. You guys are great! Also, thanks, Anonymous #2. I tell myself I don't care about the scores my stories get, but it's a thinly veiled lie. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So excited to see a new chapter

You have no idea how often I’d come back to this story to reread old chapters. When I checked today I was not expecting an update, and such a huge chapter for the story too, narrative wise. It really feels like we’re nearing the end now that Krista knows the truth of Tamara and Sara’s “relationship” I can only wonder what happened to Sara in the months she’s been married to Tamara to make her not react to Krista, the one thing she’s been trying to protect the whole story. Gotta admit, it was strange not being in Sara’s point of view and hearing her talk. But not a bad strange. I just really hope to get back to Sara soon. Though I have a feeling the Sara we knew is gone. I’m excited for the next chapter to see how Krista deals with this development and to get more insight on what exactly happened with Sara and Tamara. I was assuming the story would take the direction of Sara kind of settling in with Tamara, but wow, she’s a full slave. I went back to read chapter 1, for old times sake, and it’s like night and day. To think there was a time when Sara was Tamara’s bully. It feels so long ago now.

Again though, really cool to see this story updated and I can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

kastanie26kastanie26over 4 years ago
Thank you so much!

When I discovered Chapter 35 of Curious Girls, I thought it couldn't be true! After such a long time a sequel! I thought I was dreaming!

This story has become part of my life, so to speak. I read it over and over again, I have translated it word for word into my mother tongue.

And now it really goes on! It's like a early Christmas!

I also gave the chapter five stars before I even started to read!

Thank you for this wonderful sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I pinched myself. I saw a new chapter was up and I pinched myself.

This was AMAZING. Wonderful. Unbelievable. I love surprises and you threw one hell of a game changer here. As always, this was well-written, intense and left me wanting more.

You're an amazing writer. I eagerly await your next chapter.

iceblockiceblockover 4 years ago
Since sores matter

I have to say this is the first chapter I have given a five. I never give fives! Unless your name is Little Miss Blair or Couture or Phoenix Arrow haha. I loved the change of perspective as well as the fact that Tamara retains Her control. I know I shouldn't but in fiction like this I always find myself rooting for the bad guys. The timeline was interesting, how far along is this from the the previous chapter, I get the feeling the way Sara is portrayed as a true slave crawling like a dog and totally broken that it must be months? I'd love to hear what's happened in those times for Sara who was so head strong for such a long time to become so broken. I can't help to think that eventually Sara was forced to endure the ultimate punishment as once threatened earlier, a fate worse than being made to drink Tamara's urine? Thanks for the update. Hopefully You are inspired to continue now given some feedback?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yaaay!

So glad to see you posting again! As per, you don't disappoint. Hoping we get another one faster than this one 😉

MikeyXBMikeyXBover 4 years ago
Next chapter please!

Love the build up, next chapter soon please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved it. would love to read about tamara using that 16 incher on Sara ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sooo excited!!

First of all I want to thank you for posting another chapter. I bet it's not easy to continue such a great story after such a long time. But you did a great job!

Really looking forward to the next chapter(s). Hoping for Krista to receive some of Tamara's cruel and intense facesitting sessions after she refused to comply, probably with poor Sara forced to watch.. ;)

JessicaSJessicaSover 4 years ago
Good things come to those who wait

Phew, took me a while to remember what this story was about. But the chapter is more than welcome - I loved Krista playing detective. I also appreciate that you didn't leave us hanging with her investigation until the next chapter - a lot of progress this time, and the promise of interesting times to come. Couldn't ask for more...except for more timely chapters of course. A common complaint, but a year truly is a lot. Hoping for fruitful inspiration in the future.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 4 years agoAuthor
Alys

Alys, thanks for the feedback and reminder. I think I have an idea for that which will work well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Glade your back! No worries, true fans don’t go anywhere and trust you with this story. Done amazing job. Cant wait til the next one. I check on this at least 1 a month lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

Love it but you should start another story

Dont stop with this! But I think you’d be great making different stories too! I loved the old vore giantness stories you did before in the pass, they were dreams but maybe do one full on gaintess world story

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #8

Thanks for the feedback! I've been tempted to write other stories, but it was harder to split my focus than I'd expected. I have given some occasional thought to writing a full out vore/giant(ess) story, and I definitely think there will be one at some point. I just have a couple other things I may try to write before that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my prayers have been answered

Yay! you are back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous