Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 10

Story Info
More sex drenched fun with the sexy Kristine.
2.6k words
4.62
5.8k
11
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers

Coming back to the here and now, Jason had just ended his story. I saw Kristine smiling, she was taking an eight-inch strap-on dildo and harness out of her backpack.

"Kayla, come take a look at this."

I did, and my eyes widened in surprise. On the inside of the harness, where the wearer's pussy would be, was a 6-inch dildo, and around the back was a built-in butt plug, a nice, ass-filling flare, tapering down to the stem that would lock it up the ass, it looked to be about 5 inches long.

"This is the best," Kristine said, "While you're riding your partner, your sweet pussy and your tight ass hole will get all the hot stimulation you need. This harness makes me cum like crazy."

Taking to her hands and knees, she purred, "Lick my ass, Kayla, get my tight ass hole all ready for my nice, filling plug."

I kissed all over her gloriously shaped globes, the idea that I was kissing the ass that most of the guys in school would kill for, gave me an erotic charge and a heady sense of power. All those horny guys and I was the one kissing Kristine's fabulous rump. I watched her hands come back, she gently grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Now my ass hole baby, " she cooed.

The rose-shaped puckered opening was right before my eyes. I stared, feeling the lust shoot through me. It was all pink, twitchy with anticipation, I was trembling as I applied my wet tongue and ran it around the tight rim of her pink rosebud. Kristine moaned deep and low, which spurred me on, and I started to lick eagerly, long, full tongue sweeps. I gently nudged her hands away, and my hands took over, gripping her cheeks, and keeping them spread wide. She tasted so clean, so fresh, and my excitement was roaring.

Kristine gasped, "That's it, that's mmmmm, ohhhh, yes baby, drive that tongue up there...mmmm, oh yes, tight there...now just lick and finger my ass, lick my hot tight ass hole, I love it!"

I probed at her asshole with my tongue, I slipped a finger into her soaking pussy, lubing it up with gushing juices. I pulled back slightly and pushed gently with my finger. It popped inside, the tight clench was incredible. I hoped I wasn't hurting her.

Kristine purred, "Deeper, shove that finger in, wriggle it all around!"

Her moans and purrs of pleasure built up as I pushed hard, feeling the tight clench parting reluctantly as I breached her tight rosebud. I could hear a wet, squelchy sound join in. I saw Kristine's hands at her pussy, she was stroking her sweet pink hole, fingers of her left hand strumming at her pussy lips, while 3 fingers of her right hand were stuffed up inside her. The wet squish increased, as Kristine started to fuck herself faster, her fingers were now plunging in and out rapidly.

Jason was watching the spectacle of Kristine masturbating furiously, while I, his sister and lover, licked and lapped at Kristine's tight rosebud. His cock looked painfully erect, the foreskin pulled back and his fat juicy cockhead exposed and glistened with pre-cum.

As I finger fucked the tight rosebud, I was remembering the shooting thrills that filled my body when Kristine gave me my anal deflowering, licking and lapping at me before penetrating my virgin clench, and fucking both my wet, juicy pussy and my virgin tight rosebud, it made my body shiver in remembered pleasure. The fact that my ass was stuffed with my new Red Devil butt plug, helped to push my lust along. I pumped my finger in and out, my tongue licking around and around, Kristine was gasping and growling with pleasure.

"Kayla baby, pull your finger out, and lick at my tight hole, oh fuck, I'm so close!"

I happily did so, making sure that her cheeks were spread open as much as possible, I let my tongue go wild on her tight, twitchy rosebud, her ass hole was quivering, oh yeah, cum for us teacher, cum real hard, my mind whispered.

"Fuck, oh god, yes, yes, GAWWWWWWW!"

Kristine's body shook wildly as her voice rose up to a shriek, her tight rosebud was twitching crazily against my tongue, as she tumbled into orgasm, oh fuck, my pussy was a soaking wet mass of lust, I'd be stroking my pussy like crazy while watching Jason get his ass filled with Kristine's dildo.

When the last spasm had rippled through her body, Kristine stood up, stepped into the harness, and pulled it up. When it was halfway up her thighs, Kristine reached inside and angled the six-inch dildo against her, ready to be penetrated. Kristine's face was a study of anticipation, she adjusted her body, working the pleasure toys against her body, then her face lit up, the lust-filled smile and the soft coo of pleasure as both dildo and butt plug slipped into the eager, hot pink holes awaiting them.

She pulled it tight against her crotch, then adjusted the straps, and what a sight. Kristine Marston, our school's hot history teacher, with an 8-inch cock jutting from her loins, I snickered, wondering how many guys would be up for being boned by that stiff, hard dildo.

"Oh yeah, now Jason, teacher's gonna fuck your nice, tight ass," Kristine purred, turning to Jason, she cooed, "All ready to get your ass hole taken Jason?"

Jason answered by getting over on hands and knees, shoving his butt up as far as possible.

"Good boy, oh yeah, I think all my lovers should enjoy how good it feels to give up your ass for stimulation. I've done this rodeo before, and everyone that has given their ass to me has loved it, as you will love it! Jason, you're ahead of the curve, and it will be a pleasure to give you a good pegging. Kayla, you look like you're ready to explode, how about while I'm riding your brother, you and Jason form a 69, so all three of us can, as they say, 'get our rocks off.' The way my harness has my holes stuffed, it won't take me long! And Jason, while I'll giving your ass a good filling, lick sweet Kayla's pussy, make her cum all over your face!"

I quickly slithered under Jason, and as I took the position, I reached up, grasped Jason's ass cheeks, and pulled them apart, getting my brother's ass hole exposed, and ready for fucking. I heard Jason let out a growl of pleasure, as Kristine squirted some baby oil on his crack, I could smell the scent of the oil as she spread it around, sliding a finger in, and lubing his passage up. I saw her squirt some on her dildo, making it gleam.

I felt Jason nuzzle against my pussy, then the pleasure as he buried his face in, I let out a loud moan of pleasure, Jason's rock-hard cock was touching my lips and I eagerly sucked in. Jason grunted as his cock slid into my mouth. As I let Jason fuck my mouth, I could see Kristine taking the position, the dildo was inches from my face. A loud grunt from Jason told me when Kristine had started her ride, and his growls sounded like pleasure as Kristine's hips hunched forward slowly, until she was buried to the hilt.

Kristine purred, "How does that feel Jason?"

Jason paused just long enough to say "Oh fuck, damn that feels so good, fuck my ass Kristine, I love it!"

Kristine purred, "Oh yes, perfect, just like Kayla, and when your cock explodes, you'll give your sweet sister's mouth enough hot cum to paint her tonsils white!"

I felt Jason's mouth burrow back in between my soaking cleft, and I could see in my peripheral vision, the movement of Kristine's hips as she pulled back, then slowly humped forward again. Jason was grunting and moaning, I could feel the vibration of his sounds against my pink lips, ohhhhh that felt nice. Jason's cock was plunging in and out, I was bathing it in a hot wet vortex of sucking, swirling my tongue around the shaft, I wanted the biggest load he'd ever blown off to fill my mouth.

Kristine was panting and moaning, looks like that special dildo harness works very well. She was gripping Jason's hips, and she was pumping faster, faster, really riding my brother's tight ass hole.

"Fuck, oh yeah, gonna cum, yes, yes, AHHHHHHHHH!"

Kristine's rising shriek of pleasure announced her orgasm, and Jason's cock erupted, gushing huge globs of cum into my mouth. Not wanting to spill a drop, I had to keep swallowing rapidly, as his cock filled my mouth three times before he was spent.

I could feel the rush of orgasm racing at me, sweet throbs of sensation making the tight pucker of my ass hole rim clamp even tighter at my butt plug, and I was tumbling.

I pulled my mouth free so I could let out a wordless shriek of orgasm, my pussy spraying juices like crazy, clenching and unclenching wildly, my ass hole spasming along in time, the feel of my ass hole clamped around a butt plug, it felt fucking incredible.

Squealing, crying out wildly, my body writhing, shaking, and jerking, in the grip of a massive rush of pleasure, I came so hard it felt like I was gonna pass out. I finally felt the orgasm spend the last of its force, and I flopped down, gasping like a racehorse.

Jason was still straddling me, I saw Kristine withdraw, then she purred, ''One last thing for you, Jason."

I saw the bright red plug, then heard my brother's growl of pleasure as a Red Devil butt plug was slipped into his ass hole. Just like mine, mmmm, that made my lust purr, brother and sister both sporting the pleasing fullness of a butt plug.

Jason and I lay back on the bed, Kristine's face above us, smiling.

"Just like your sweet sister Jason, that butt plug stays in there until I take it out. And, to make it a trio of nice plugged-ass holes..."

She slipped off the strap on, turned around, and lowered her ass toward my face. Her body stretched out, her face inches from my groin, I could feel the zings of lust start, knowing her face was so close to my pussy, while her pink, tight rosebud was inches from my mouth.

I pulled her in close, and my tongue snaked out. I ran it all over her asshole, feeling it twitching with excitement. She gasped with pleasure, and reached back, cupping her cheeks, she pulled them apart as my tongue gently probed at her tight pucker, pushing just inside her entrance.

"Oh yes, you lick my asshole just right baby, oh yeah, make my ass hole all slippery and wet, fuck that feels so good," Kristine cooed.

Licking the tight asshole pucker of the hottest teacher in school was making my pussy throb, slicking up quickly. After several minutes of licking and fingering her tight asshole, she put the butt plug in my hand. She pulled her cheeks as wide apart as possible, the tight rim, pink and wet with all my saliva, glistened enticingly.

"Now, shove it in, fill my tight ass, let me have it!"

Happy to do so, I nudged the tip against her, then pushed, hard, the plug slowed a bit as her ass hole contracted involuntarily, then picked up speed as she overruled that, her ass opening to the intrusion. She let out a loud growl of pleasure as her ass stretched around the flare, then a grunt of pleasure as it slipped in easily, her ass hole puckering up tight around the stem.

"Oh yes, feels so good, makes me so hot to have my tight little asshole all plugged, and I can smell how hot you are baby. Oh yes, so hot, mmmmm, so wet."

She gently trailed two fingers over my pussy lips, swirling her fingers through the bubbling juices. I let out a long Mmmmmmmmm of pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby, did it turn you on, to lick my tight asshole, and ram my butt plug right up there?"

I gasped, "Yes, oh fuck, it made my pussy crazy!"

Kristine cooed, "Do you like what you see Kayla?"

"Yes, oh my god yes!"

She cooed, "As your teacher, I will take care of you, and you've made my pussy equally horny. Now, it's time to burst another of your lesbian cherries, we're going to do a 69! Lick me, baby, lick my pussy while I lick your sexy cunt!"

I felt the surge of lust as she slightly adjusted her bottom, and her pussy was hovering inches above my tongue. The rich, heady scent of Kristine in full heat filled my senses, making my own pussy throb and gush more juices in response. Her pussy lips were fat and swollen with sexual excitement, almost like they were beckoning to my tongue.

I felt her face nuzzle warmly between my thighs, and I purred in absolute pleasure as Kristine's tongue softly probed my soaking pink pocket, her fingers came in, gently spreading me open as her tongue delivered, long, broad, sweeping licks to the folds of my pussy.

Kristine's hot crimson hole was inches away, Kristine was so turned on her juices were overflowing, and I pulled her hips down, and buried my face between her thighs, letting my tongue wriggle deep into her fiery core.

My body was seething with lust, I wanted nothing more than to feast on her tight pink hole, a pussy muffled squeal of pleasure from Kristine urged me on. I felt a rich gush of juices fill my mouth. The taste of her juices flowing over my tongue was sheer bliss.

Kristine paused, and gasped out, "Yes oh yes, Kayla baby, fuck you lick so good. Keep licking me baby, lick my clit, and make me cum all over your cute face!"

I felt her mouth smack down against my lips again, her tongue working magic on my wet, tight hole, god, it felt so incredible. I could feel her tongue flicking against my hard, straining clit, oh that was gonna drive me wild.

Eager to give back as good as I was getting, I felt the pussy muffled moan of pleasure as I zeroed in on her hard, equally stiff clit. I could see it as my brother was seeing it, two hot and horny cunts, breasts on bellies, wrapped in that most intimate kiss. I could feel the tingles starting deep down, oh yeah, I was gonna explode.

Reaching the verge, I tumbled, I could feel my pussy spasming crazily, pussy muffled howls of pleasure, then long, wrenching waves of pleasure hit me as I was wracked by orgasmic spasms. That set Kristine off, and she let out squeals of joy into my soupy wetness as her pussy gushed out a load of tangy juices, spasms racing up and down her tight pink tunnel. Our bodies, gripped by the clenching of orgasmic pleasure, shook, writhed, and shuddered together, ohhh that had felt so wonderful, as our bodies, spent, sweaty, breathless and so satisfied, flopped down.

After several minutes, Kristine got up, smiled, and told us to get dressed, so we could go out.

She purred, "Wait until you feel what it's like to walk around, doing everyday things, while having a pleasing butt plug stuffed between your cheeks, you'll love it!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers