Curious Webcam Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Curious guy submits to two jocks as camshow begins.
1.4k words
4.55
1.6k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whyg87
whyg87
5 Followers

*beep* *beep* Look! We already have our first tip! And Gersh is going to experience something from our tip menu. Sit up Gersh and get ready for this...

Gersh's heart rate goes up not knowing what to expect. He is anxious. He feels something rubbing on his face. Something is pushing around his mouth. Brandon is grinding his crotch on Gersh's face.

Brandon says "Gersh, do you like the feel of that? You're going to be feeling a lot more of this cock soon - and without my pants. Want to kiss this cock or shall you wait for later when it is uncovered?"

Gersh feels Brandon grinding his crotch all over his face. He gives it a little kiss and then Brandon pulls away. "Good boy!" says Brandon. "You will be getting a lot more of that soon."

*beep* *beep* Thanks for the tips. Keep them coming. "The tip menu is limited while we have our clothes on, but the fun will soon begin so help us get these clothes off quickly" says Tanner.

*beep* *beep* Brandon shouts out "Thanks for the tip. Super excited for this menu item! Gersh, turn around. They want to see your hole."

Gersh proceeds to turn around with his butt to the camera, and he feels Brandon rubbing his butt. Suddenly, rip. Brandon ripped a big hole in his underwear to show his hole. Tanner begins to say, "it is such a shame to show his hole like this without sticking anything in there... If I can get 50 tokens in the next minute, I will stick a finger in that virgin hole."

*beep* *beep* "Wow! That really worked! 50 tokens from multiple people. Maybe that should mean more than one finger? Lube this finger up!!" Tanner was watching with excitement.

Gersh doesn't know what to expect, but this is exactly the kind of adventure he knew he would get. He couldn't watch it, but he was definitely feeling it. His cock was definitely staying hard and leaking pre-cum as he waited with anticipation to experience his first fingering.

Tanner began to insert his finger into Gersh. "I have one finger in him, and now I have two... this is enough for now. Gersh, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am..."

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* the tokens kept coming in. The fans were definitely enjoying this show, and it appears that Gersh is as well. As Gersh turns around, the bulge in his underwear is very sizable.

Tanner continued "thanks friends for all of your tokens. We hit our first goal for the night, so Brandon and I will strip down to our compression shorts. And out of generosity, we are going to untie Gersh's hands. Gersh flex those fingers. This is your opportunity to feel our muscular bodies. *beep* *beep* Look those tips come in already as everyone can see our muscles and abs. *beep* *beep* more tokens.

Gersh is sitting there, still blindfolded, but his hands are free. And now he is free to explore the bodies of Tanner and Brandon. He rubs their chests and abs.

Brandon then says "if you are running up there, maybe you should be feeling around down here too..." and he quickly moves Gersh's hands onto his cock which is slowly growing. *beep* *beep* more tokens flow in.

Tanner continues "wow, we are already three-quarters of the way to our next goal and without a tip menu. This group is really excited to see us and play with Gersh. Next goal is jockstraps for all. "

*beep* *beep* menu item tip. "Tie Hands"

*beep* *beep* menu item tip. One of our fans wants to see Gersh's cock. Tanner reaches over to Gersh's underwear and grabs his cock. "Hey Gersh! The fans want to see your junk! Shall we rip the front like the back?... actually, I kinda like seeing the pre-cum stain on the front of those boxers. Let me just help show you off a bit." Tanner grabs the underwear and pulls out Gersh's cock. He plays with it for a minute and gives it a little lick for a tease. "Maybe I need to demonstrate what good cocksucking feels like so you can follow my modeling." Tanner puts the cock away for now.

*beep* *beep* menu item tip. "Remove blindfold"

Gersh is happy to see for a bit. The light requires him to adjust his eyes, and he can now see the nearly naked jocks sitting next to him.

*beep* *beep* menu item tip. "Grind crotch into face" Brandon begins "wow, this again. And this time he gets to watch." Tanner continues, "this time it is my turn!"

*beep* *beep*

*beep* *beep*

Tanner continues... "Wow! Those tips keep coming in. thanks to everyone. This is so much fun. I see we hit goal, so I am going to rub this huge cock of my on Gersh and then we will all switch into our jockstraps for a bit. But first, let's let Gersh feel this... this time he can watch."

Gersh is anticipating the feel of the soft compression shorts against his mouth and nose. Tanner steps up an straddles Gersh placing his crotch onto his face. Gersh can smell him and feel that big cock rubbing against him. He is anxious for what the night will continue to bring. Before he turns away, Tanner grabs his own cock and pulls down his shorts. He quickly slaps Gersh across the face and drags the front of his cock along Gersh's lips. Gersh is just shocked.

"I can't wait to actually stick this dick in your mouth for real tonight" said Tanner. And with that, the tips kept flying in.

"Time to switch to jockstraps" continued Brandon. "We see several of you have already noticed our tip menu has some new options. All surprises for Gersh here. Hehehe. He is definitely going to enjoy some of these. With all of these tips while Tanner couldn't control himself, we have a few menu options - including one of my favorites already waiting. So, THANK YOU!! Next big goal is to have Gersh give both of us a three minute hand job"

Gersh feels ripping on his underwear. He looks down and Brandon has ripped his boxers in half using the hole from the back. He is fully exposed here. Brandon then slips off whatever is left of the boxers and pulls up the jockstrap. Gersh watches both Brandon and Tanner slip off their compression shorts exposing jockstraps. He can see their big bulges in front as well as their exposed buts. He see their holes and realizes he is just as exposed, and he can only imagine what is coming next.

"We have a few menu items to resolve from all of the tipping from before. So, first Gersh gets his blindfold back on. Not sure how he liked seeing, but time for more sensory deprivation." Tanner grabs the blindfold and locks it in place.

Brandon then pushes Gersh to lie down. Brandon instructs Gersh "For this next one - which is one of my favorites of the night, I need you to lay down."

Gersh doesn't know what to expect. He lays down flat. First, he feels a squeeze on his cock and balls. It feels good and gets him aroused, but he senses motion over him. Brandon is moving around. Then oddly, he feels pressure on his nose and then the rest of his face. He can't quite place it, and then it dawns on him.

"This is such one of my favorite things" says Brandon. "If you can't tell already, I did the first of five squats onto your face letting your nose settle into my but crack. I don't know if you are into it, but feel free to stick out your tongue and give my hole a little lick as I do my next squat."

Gersh is both amused and disgusted. He was never into rimming, but it may just be the time to try it. So, he does stick out his tongue. Nothing. Brandon does a few more squats, and each time he feels the pressure against his nose. Only on the fifth squat, he started to feel his tongue connect with something. It didn't last long.

Tanner thanks everyone for the continued tips. "We still have a long night ahead of us. We are keeping these early goals quick and easy to achieve to keep things moving. Keep these tips coming and we promise to keep you on the edge of your seats."

*beep* *beep* menu item again. Two fingers in hole. Tanner yells to Gersh, "time to flip over and show that pretty hole of yours again..."

--

Hope you are enjoying this journey. More coming along. Share your feedback and it helps me write this journey.

whyg87
whyg87
5 Followers