Currency

Story Info
A 750 Word-Story: Sexy wife helps her husband professionally.
836 words
4.23
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the Literotica 750 word story. It is a challenge to write: To try to make an erotic story compelling and hot in only 750 words. I know that for many readers, a 750 word is too short, and will always get a low score. I understand. But it is such a challenge as a writer, and so much fun to write, here is another. Short, fun, and hopefully hot. I hope you enjoy it.

© 2023 RMcCIV & Rob McCall4 - All Rights Reserved

She was the best-looking, hottest woman I had ever seen and was standing in the ballroom about 20' from me.

Shimmering red hair, about 5'-10", sparkling green eyes, perfect features setting off a wide mouth with a million-dollar smile made for blowjobs, and a perfect figure. Large breasts high upon her chest, a thin waist, enough ass to let you know that she was all woman, and long legs that could set a house on fire.

As the CEO of a major corporation, I wasn't a stranger to fine-looking women. Many threw themselves at me, and I had many business dinners with one of TV's hottest sexpots, who was our spokesperson, but this girl was different. She sparkled like a diamond, riveting in her beauty.

George Clooney once said, "Fame was as close as a man could come to being a beautiful woman walking into a room," and she was the proof.

I started towards her, but she beat be to the punch holding out her hand.

"Hi, Mr. Stevens, It's lovely to see you again."

"I'm sorry, Miss, errr, you have me at a disadvantage."

"Sorry, sir. Constance Richardson. My husband works for you."

I pretended I remembered. "Please call me Charles." We chatted. My excuse to see if I could get into her pants. I'm not an ogre. 50 years old, 6' tall, a fit 190, wavy brown hair, and 7" cock. We talked until she whispered into my ear, I nodded yes, and she led me upstairs to a room in the hotel.

I stepped inside to see her standing in a red lace bra, matching panties, garter, and stockings, licking her lips and beckoning me towards her.

The bra was low-cut, showing perfect breasts with pert pink nipples and freckles dancing across, her belly was tight, and her legs could have danced with Fred Astaire.

Clothes were off in a moment, and suddenly, I was on the bed, and my cock was down her throat. She knew what she was doing. She grabbed my butt, forcing me to fuck her throat with a finger up my ass on my prostate, and in a few moments, I was shooting like a teenage boy in one of the hottest orgasms of my life.

We laid on the bed cuddling as Constance played with my cock and balls making me hard again. With kisses and caresses rolled on top of me, gave a show of her totally bare pussy targeting my cock, and slid down until she was grinding her clit hard into my crotch.

"Fuck me, Charles. Fuck me until my eyeballs bleed. Make me cum like no man has done before."

And she proceeded to give me the ride of my life. Pounding me every imaginable way, grinding into me as I hit her cervix, Constance coming two times until I shot my entire 2nd load deep inside her draining my balls. I could feel my hot cum and her juices drip down my cock, onto my balls, and onto the sheets.

She dove down to my cock and started to lick, suck, and clean everything. I had never experienced anything like that.

We laid on the bed recuperating as Constance's mouth played lightly with my cock that surprisingly, got hard again.

She once again climbed on top of me, grabbed the mixed juices out of her sex, wiped it on her ass, and drove my hard cock deep into her ass in one motion.

Fuck my ass, Charles. Fuck it deep and make me cum. She rolled over, and I did, driving into her extraordinarily tight ass as hard and fast as I could. Constance grabbed my ass again to pound me into her as she moaned to high heaven. Rocking towards me with every thrust.

Her ass was hot and tight as she took me balls deep. The head of my cock was exploding against the soft, rubbery tissue of her bowels, and I shot rope after rope deep inside her as her entire body quivered in a tremendous orgasm. My third, her fourth.

I collapsed on top of her with my hard cock still buried deep in her ass, her voluptuous breasts pressed against my chest, panting into each other's ears.

"You're the greatest lay I've ever had in my life," I panted.

"As I said, I'm yours whenever you want it, Mr. Stevens."

"And as I promised, I looked forward to greeting your husband as our newest SVP at our next Board meeting.