Curse of Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I answer harsher than expected.

"Oh, um, I'm calling for Mrs. Jackson?"

Pretty thick Spanish accent you have there. Turning me back on again, almost.

"Sorry, Miriam is a bit indisposed at the moment. This is Miriam's husband, Derwin." I answer, back to my usual tone.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Derwin, this is Sophia Ramirez. I am a new employee under the care of Senora Jackson." Ms. Ramirez tries to sound concern.

Yeah, Ramirez does not like you at all Miriam, but then again you have not said one nice thing about her.

"I'll let Senora Miriam know you called once she is ready, and back on her feet properly." I reflect in similar accent, mostly to flirt. Horrible, I know.

Ramirez could not respond for a second contemplating my response. "Thank you so much." I hang up without responding.

"Cock, you; pussy, her." -DV

"First: address my third leg as dick. Second: fucking Miriam's work enemy. Dire consequences." I ruminate bare ass, staring swords into the heart of this passed out vampire.

"But fun tiiiimes to cuuuum." -DV

I walk over to Miriam's desecrated body and shake her to the present.

"What's...?"

"Hey, Ms. Ramirez called." I inform nonchalantly.

"You answered my phone?" Miriam asks out of sorts with reality.

"Past your lunch hour as well." I add amusingly.

"Shit! Fuck! I have to shower!" Miriam runs off frantically to clean up; nearly tripping over own feet due to the rutting and butting I delivered.

"Well, I may not have the best communication skills, but Ms. Sophia Ramirez will definitely get this message when Miriam comes waltzing in barely walking straight." I laugh manically to myself.

Starved

The rest of my vacation, Miriam comes home with her attitude in tow, because I banged her, quite literally, senseless, with her motor skills severely lacking that lasted half of the day leading into the next. I just chuckle in Miriam's face and go back to my peace. I am curious as to how Ramirez reacted to Miriam's plight.

Days turn to weeks after putting Miriam through the deep clean cycle from the second, fifth, and ninth circles of hell. I still commit to the daily regimen of self-afflicting torture disguised as exercise. The build-up affects me once again. The heaviness of my dick feels like it adds an extra layer every day as it hardens, and I feel my testicles inflate in the process. Only sweet, exhausted oblivion and the dull trudging of my job keeps me sedated, for now. Waking to a brick with hanging water balloons and a cheating, repugnant spouse rubbing it does not bring even a modicum of ease.

"So, still trying to deny me?" Miriam tries to seduce.

"I deny nothing. But if you believe this to be a test of wills, you will break first." I rise out of the bed. "Excuse me, have to get ready for the day."

Days go on with Miriam believing she, being the woman, can go without sex better than I. The thing is I already know Miriam will go and find some poor sap and give him some sob story about a husband who does not satisfy her if she hasn't already. Next, the gullible schmuck will beat his chest claiming he is better. I know Miriam is starving for *this** meat. My once good-dick status has risen to superior, and not just in the size department, but my performance as well. I realize the double-edge sword, with added with added poison, to my plan.

"I bet you have genius. Look at you. Look at that manhood! It throbs for sustenance; real pain relief medicine coated in vagina sauce. I am telling you, go in there and at least give yourself a taste of that drenched she-beast pussy." -DV

"I do that, and I lose. Besides, I'm sure a good wank and yank session will suffice." I try to convince myself.

"Yeah, you see dick for brains, you tried that. Where did it get you, blanched liquid failure that doesn't even dry up correctly. HA!" -DV

"A set back." I lie.

"A muck up of a fuck up is more like it! BWAHAHA!" -DV

I contend with sexual back up and frustration more than ever. My temper has risen, and little annoyances anger me quicker. I eat more, I drink more (not alcohol), exercise to get my mind away from the monster that keeps begging to be released.

Weeks to a month. Miriam comes into the garage frequently looking at me as I work out. I can smell the sex aroma waft off Miriam's slutty exterior. The look on Miriam's face of pure obsession and madness almost amuses me.

"Mine." Miriam claims rigidly. Miriam is standing in the doorway with a t-shirt and panties. Miriam's hair looks ragged and wild. If this was three years ago, I would have ran to her beck and call to get at that wetness.

"Excuse me?" I reply not facing Miriam.

"Give me...what's mine, or I will take...what's mine." Miriam threatens with venom.

"Oh. Well, as you can see, I'm not done with my workout." I say this as my dick hardens to the max and liquid falls from the tip. A familiar pain begins to rise in my groin, scrotum, and shaft. I slightly grimace but able to keep it to a minimum to not bring attention.

"MotherFucker. You will...regret this choice." Miriam slams the door shut loudly, probably waking our daughters.

I finish my routine. I take notice of how much I have developed, or bloated, in a muscular way. Some days my body screams in agony due to the lack of proper rest, but I continue on the blind path to whatever end awaits this body. As per usual, I take my shower and the spray always seem to rejuvenate me a bit. My penis is more sensitive than usual. The beads of hot moisture send constant tingles like an expert manicurist with the "Golden Nails of Perfection" rapidly, but gently, typing on a keyboard.

"Fuuuuuuck. Damn, this is too good." I shiver with excitement. Hoping for a touchless liberation.

"Yooouuu wooonnnt cuuuugrrrmgrrrr." -HG

My eyes shoot open. Was that another voice? I dismiss it after a couple of minutes and get out once the water drops to lukewarm. The water bill has skyrocketed that is for sure. I decide to sleep nude against my better judgement, but I am too tired to reason myself to a logical decision. The Black comes quickly this night.

"Ugh, what? Fuck, forgot to set my alarm. I am late, did not..." I realize half asleep I cannot move. "Oh shit." I should be more surprised, scared even, but I guess I was warned last night. At the doorway of our bedroom Miriam is scrutinizing me.

"I already sent the girls to school." Miriam says rather even and smug. Miriam takes a few steps forward. "I also contacted my job and yours. Told them some shit story about spending some quality time together, like a date day." Miriam stops at the foot of the bed, trying to bore a hole into my skull, but distracted by the hardest dick she has seen in a while.

"I bet that lie rolled off that tongue of yours nicely." I feigned amused. I am not scared, not one bit, but my Little Man, he stands at attention waiting for its orders to be called arms.

"You're just a sore loser Derwin." With that Miriam undresses herself from her somewhat enticing bonnet, long t-shirt, and sweats. Miriam steps onto the bed as if walking up a flight of stairs. Miriam straddles above my face first, her juices falling with a dripping effect. I do not blink or twitch from the splashes.

Miriam squats down for the humiliating purpose to implement her brand of punishment having her swelled and wet labia dangle just above my face. "You've been tied up since 4 this morning. I tried slapping you awake. Even took a front hand/back hand combo." Miriam says with a sadistic grin. That is why I feel a swelling sensation of my cheeks.

I hate to admit it, but, Miriam, squatting down perfectly with her hands on her knees, her surging kitty covering my mouth. My engine is running red hot. I test my restraints.

"Not going to happen." Miriam begins her gyrating: first back and forth motions and then twirling. I submit, for now, and send my tongue into her filthy hole.

"OOOOOWeeee! HAAAAA! YES! Muthafucka!" I lop Miriam up as she remains stationary. Miriam's musk, that tinge of urine, makes my tool bob back and forth like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Alright then, I'm warmed up." Miriam says childishly. Miriam stands back up and faces my hard predicament. "You don't deserve to see me as I climax." That sort of self-righteous attitude pisses me off, especially since you had yourself recorded taking stranger-dick!

I quake with anger, Miriam misunderstanding my display as some punished, spoiled brat. Miriam's pussy is hot, liquid lotion hot. Miriam contracts her muscles and rides me with the mission to squeeze the soul out of me.

"Yeeeeesssss! This dick is not my equal! Take this pussy, and choke on your goddamn arrogance Derwin!" I want to laugh at Miriam's brazen theatrics of a woman superior, but it does feel extremely good. The problem is I am always at the precipice. It is a misery and torment I had hoped to overcome.

"I tololold yoooouuuu. Alwaaayssss deeeeniiiide, neeeeediiinnng, yeaeaearning." -HG

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, with that good ass dick you son of a bitch!" Miriam increases her pace twice as fast tossing her thick, well-shaped cheating ass up and down grabbing onto my ankles for support and leverage.

"I feel it! I feel you cumming and it's...making...me...CUM!" Miriam unloads on my pelvis. White stuff turning clear as it splashes and pools on my lower regions.

Miriam finally stops her dance, inhaling and exhaling like a sprinter through her receding discharge. Miriam turns to me hoping to see a bewildered, numbed expression on my face. To Miriam's dismay, however, I am calm and wide eyed as if waiting for a grand entrance.

"The fuck? You didn't cum?" Miriam knows my not-cum-face.

"No. Did you?" I make fun of Miriam's efforts.

"BASTARD!" Miriam turns towards me on my still hardened stalk. Again, Miriam rides me hard and unrestrained.

"You will fucking cum! Do you fucking hear me?!" Miriam slams both her hands around my neck choking me. Miriam's grip is strong, I especially feel the nails dig into my skin. But even with my oxygen restricted I remain as aloof as possible.

"Oh shiiiiiiit! I'm cumming again!!" This time Miriam plops herself on her knees and remains on my dick fully engorged unleashing another waterfall of solution. I too feel my own faux-gasm, but only pre-cum again.

I wrap my arms around Miriam gingerly and whisper. "How does is it feel?" Miram looks up at me angrily. "You got yours, but where is mine?" I play with Miriam's ego like a breakable toy.

"FUCK YOU!" Miriam screams dead in my face, spittle raining on me, and her hands still around my neck. Miriam huffs and gets off me with splotches of her extract tumbling on me. "I'm going to work, get yourself out of that shit, asshole." Miriam chastises

I wait until I hear Miriam's car speeds out the driveway. The smell of fucking is too strong, and my senses seem way too heightened. I damage the head posts and wall getting out of my restraints to quickly get in the shower.

Days later. Friday to be exact. While at work I get an email on my work email from Miriam about a work luncheon with the higher-ups that I have to attend Saturday. Something about possible position and staff changes.

Saturday. I finally meet Sophia Ramirez. Physically: a taller, thicker, younger, Latina version of my on-paper-only-wife. Lighter in skin tone, a Caucus hue. Ramirez is professional and cordial enough to keep Miriam off her man-stealing radar.

This luncheon is exactly what I thought it would be. Smiling for no reason in conversation with people my wife has character assassinated throughout the years before foreplay. You know, before the bed-pillow-gossip. Miriam did get off disrespecting co-workers at times.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

"Oh, it's Winston Curruthers. The no hygiene, voyeur pig-man." -DV

I would catch the jowly bastard gawking at Miriam while she ate. Sick fetish freak. I really want to wash my hands on this pervert's face, but I settle with a real long and painful handshake and make the disgusting weirdo yelp like a weak bitch. If I had the connections...

"Hola Senior Cartwright." Ramirez's accent is thick today, just like her dimensions. We chit chat for a bit then I see Miriam. Yup, Miriam will be trying to prove something soon enough.

I take my leave to the bathroom without telling anyone. Figured Miriam would not care with all the brown nosing and ear hustling going through this sick event. I go immediately to a stall and lock it. I give myself a couple minutes, waiting for someone to come in.

I pull out my dick, feeling its rapid pulse, and the veins looking like worms on steroids. My first hard wrench and I cringe in sensitive ecstasy. I think I am ready. I increase the tempo a bit with every jerk ending at my enlarged tip, and a droplet dunks loudly in the toilet. Ten minutes in and still no release.

"Eveeeen in puuuublic, and while at your diiiiiigrrrck craaaazzzzed wiiiife's business function. With her better-suited-to-wrgrrrrap-those-th-th-thick-lips-around-the-laaaarrrrggggesssst-you-ever-been-surbodinate lurgrrrking somewhere outside this bathroom." -HG

"Goddammit all!" I shout. This torture must end somehow. Inside the toilet the water turned murky due to all the dick spit I tugged out. The result of always being close; right at the edge, terrifies me. I wash my hands and outside is Ramirez.

"I heard a yell." Ramirez with a worried look. Genuine too. I could care less.

"Old age. Sometimes the plumbing doesn't work." I do not care about feeling embarrassed. I just want to go home and work out at this point.

"De Verdad? Can I help?" Ramirez asks with a gleam in her eyes.

"I do not think so. Unless you have a doctrine in medicine somewhere." I try to leave, but Ramirez puts a palm on my chest to stop me. My dick jumps and leaks on auto fire due to Ramirez's abrupt and impudent action. I know Ramirez feels my heart pumping hard.

"Oooo. Are you sure?" Ramirez asks with a quick lick of her lips.

"Flattered. Miriam would disapprove though, and I live with the woman. I am pretty sure you do not want another issue for your career's sake." I remind Ramirez. Falling back on a random day Miriam gave up the beans about Ramirez's recent and current mishaps with a fellow, or ex-fellow, new hire.

Ramirez gasps a bit and again I try to leave, but she is a willful type. That, and Ramirez is taller than me. I imagine shorter men, many of them, have fallen to Ramirez's strong presence. Now Ramirez is dealing with a changed, experienced man. Next, Ramirez pulls the ultimate, predator-alpha move. Ramirez grabs my junk violently, but quickly pulls away.

"Mierda! Never felt one so hot, alive, and wet." Ramirez describes in an excited, horrified manner.

"You have seen my work before." I push the nail in further, and a step closer. Ramirez's breath is spicy cinnamon.

"Miriam, si." Ramirez recalls.

"Now, you are imagining yourself in that same predicament. Of course, you have only seen the aftereffects." I watch as Ramirez tries to keep her composure. I take a chance and grab Ramirez's crotch this time. Ramirez hisses an inhale; toe-raising herself to handle my brazen touch, stiffening in the process. My middle and ring fingers rub against Ramirez's panty clad pussy lips. I the wetness seeping through the material.

"Pinche negro." Ramirez cusses in Spanish.

"Really? Already the race talk?" I scoff. I let go, sniff my fingers, then taste them. My dick reacts adequately. I believe I found the correct meal.

"I work out during the week, every night starting around 8:30 pm. I stretch and then go for a run around my neighborhood for a mile or two. I am pretty sure you will be able to find me one of these nights. I walk off back to Mirriam leaving Ramirez wanting.

Wednesday Night

I put the girls to bed, I have started reading stories to them again. A chapter a night from two books, one of each of their choosing. Miriam has been giving me serial killer eyes ever since the luncheon. No sex, no fucking, no great dick is bestowed upon the heinous, hedonistic harlot. Miriam will be boiling over soon, maybe. I wonder if Miriam will poison my food next to make me more pliable to her deeds. Sounds fun in a way.

"Do yououou belieieieve you will be satiiissssfied if you cum agrrrain? Who's to say you only make the voioioid largrrrer? -HG

"You sound worried." I counter.

"Fuck all that noise! If the horny perra shows her puta face, she'll be lucky to not want to call the gotdamn EMTs." -DV

"You just want revenge. My satisfaction means nothing to you." I surmise.

"I cararare, others just require sufferereringrrr. Maybe a sacricricrificeiceice will sufficeiceice." -HG

"And suffer, you cabrons shall!" -DV

I finish stretching and start my run. The night air and solitude help some with my mental state. I do not utilize underwear when I work out anymore. The freedom and breeze help with soothing the pain to a degree. Of course, I cannot account for the obscene number of cum drops hitting the ground as every step bounces the industrial hose around giving me a no-hand, hand-job.

"A self-autonomous fondle would be better description. Or my personal favorite, sensitive ass biatch!" -DV

My usual path is a 3-block radius running through every street and I recognize the red Mazda from the previous Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights. The car pulls up next to me.

"Hola, negro." Ramirez greets lacking any tact, much less humor. By this time, I am on my second lap and built up quite a body sweat. I tell Ramirez to follow me. I run to the back of my subdivision where there is construction being done for more houses.

I take deep breaths to get my heart rate regulated for the ordeal ahead of me. Ramirez steps out of her car. Red sports bra and black workout leggings. I can detect the scent Ramirez's sex from this distance; she has been playing with herself on the drive here. Ramirez's eyes show an odd luster with a predatory yearning. Ramirez believes looking down on me gives her the edge. I drop my shorts with one push. The dick boings happily around, slapping my abdomen a couple of times.

"Listo como siempre Negro." Ramirez squats and attacks my agitated member by slurping and gargling; not even trying to get acquainted.

"Ok then, no games it is." I grab the back of Ramirez's head with my right and test her gag reflex with a deep analysis. [GAWK!] Yeah, Ramirez has one, but I forcefully continue the assault no matter the retching consequences as saliva and mucus pools at our feet. Ramirez is a trooper with a relentless will. The dick gobbler looks up at me already inebriated by my cum-backed-up scent. Ramirez opens her mouth wide (cartoonish wide), sticks out her tongue, and reaches down giving her mer-woman puss a dual-hand diddling. Ramirez rocks back and forth with my rhythm all the while on the base of her feet. The spectacle of Ramirez's bottom twirling in-sync with her head movements adds to the effect bringing me a step closer to finishing and feeling complete. I give one last whirl of dick cycle in in Ramirez's esophagus causing her to shake on her heels, dripping with bile from both ends.

"One hole down. Next?" I countdown to Ramirez's imminent drenched fate.

"Enth mith culoth." Ramirez says with a mouth full of black steak. Ramirez pops off the dick, stands with pre-nut and drool running out of her mouth like an invalid.

I forcefully bend Ramirez over the hood of her car. Ramirez pushes down the leggings herself quickly and spreads her well-toned legs wide. I only brush my tip against Ramirez's swollen lips putting her into contractions.

"Warning. I've only fucked two others in the ass. They did not fare well." I slowly enter Ramirez's butt. Ramirez pants and heaves, gritting her teeth, and swooning for more. Once I fully engorge Ramirez, I grind my hips against her nice cheeks.