Curse of Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting Miriam to settle down I check the messages from Taya. Taya sent messages about me killing their friendship. That is not happening. Miriam would sooner leave me than ever lose their vile companionship. Some things will not be broken, no matter how rotten it is.

"Part 2." I send to myself the video I made of Miriam sent by her email address.

"Hey Miriam, you sent me an email today?" I ask softly.

"What?! Why would I do that?!" Miriam questions baffled and angry.

"It's a pretty big file in here as well. Looks like a video." I open it, enjoy my work for a few seconds, and action. "MIRIAM!" Miriam must have jumped out of her skin, our twins too, because she came running into the bedroom. I show Miriam the video, her face turns pale. Miriam explains that is me and I filmed her, but I continue watching and the camera focuses behind us to show a large lump on my side of the bed. Miriam expresses confusion and terror perfectly.

"EXPLAIN." I said powerfully.

"Explain what?! This is fucking you!" Miriam retorts.

"Funny, because you asked me about something around this time the next morning bewildered how I was asleep in the bed lie nothing happened, and I told you I had a cold. That is why I was under the covers, but you were sprawled out on the floor. I chalked it up to you being drunk because I could smell the liquor wafting off you." I counter without faltering.

"Time?"

"Check the time stamp on the vid." Miriam's eyes bug out, not believing the situation. Miriam looks back at me, my face hard as steel waiting for an answer.

"This...this..." Miriam stammers for any answer other than the fake obvious.

Next, I receive another email. I open the app asking Miriam what this is about.

"I didn't send this!" Miriam screams, crying from her world being blown up, while I watch with amusement with a blank face. Funny how she does not refute it is not her.

"It's from your email address. This is your email, right?" I forward the mail back to Miriam's just to drill the nail in further. I open the file, mocked shock at Miriam taking stranger-dick from behind by Fucker. Miriam's once strong features slump to depressing proportions.

"Nothing to say?" I ask mockingly. Miriam does not. I leave the room, with a smirk of evil on my face.

A couple of days go by, and I have not spoken to Miriam. Even in front of the kids I do not acknowledge her. Wrong to do, but that is part of the punishment. During this time, Taya kept me updated about Fucker. Saturday would be the day horror itself will engulf his fragile life.

In the meantime, I am giving information in small chunks to his friend to keep the plan on the rails running smoothly. Miriam has been shifting between begging and threatening me to talk to her. To be honest, divorce is too easy. Separation is not going to happen because I am not leaving the house, and Miriam does not get a fucking reprieve and a reason to go off and fuck someone else for stress relief. I know Miriam asked Taya and Yasmina to stay with them, but Taya had to refuse (my doing) in a sympathetic manner to fix their relationship and Yasmina is basically being a spiteful bitch.

Saturday. I have the twins go on a grandparent vacation on both our sides. I fronted the cash and had planned their days with them step-by-step during the week. Cannot have them around for my plan to succeed. After dropping them off I head over to Fucker's job. I had emailed his homeboy the time I would be there to confront Fucker. Homeboy agreed.

"Yo nigga!" The homie and a couple others jump a person, just not me.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Now I jump in. Of course, we do not exactly win, but some security officers break us up. The homeboy tries to explain that the other guy came to hurt his friend. The other guy is Fucker's down low piece.

"Fuck you! I was called here to meet him." He said in a feminine voice. I will say this, he got a serious, female bubble for a male. The homeboys were taken aback by the fem's answer, and body language.

"Oh, your friend didn't tell you what he does in the dark? Officers, that man over there was just trying to help me when these *thugs* jumped me." The piece confesses.

"Yo, yo..." Homeboy says with worry.

"Sir, keep your hands still, the police will be arriving." I give my side of the story as to what happened, and I was able to leave. I give a wink to the fem.

"Steps ahead." I say to myself.

I head home. I look at the house. It used to look vibrant, alive with happiness. Now, it almost feels like another building. I walk in and Miriam is sitting at the table obviously waiting for my return. Miriam had sent multiple texts, emails, and voice mails. I ignored them all. Miriam sees the fight marks on me and tries to be nurturing, but I keep her at a distance.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

"I do not want apologies, excuses, explanations, or lies. As a matter of fact, I'm just tired of hearing you talk. So, right now, all I want is silent...obedience...only." Miriam stands back shocked, damn near in tears. "Those will not work, real or otherwise. I will say this, I do not feel anger, sadness, or confusion. Annoyed, yes. Irritated, of course." I dress down the situation.

"I...."

"No! You do not speak! You have not earned the right, nor the privilege!" I shout, stilling Miriam in place. I go to my office and grab a chair ordering Miriam to come inside. Miriam sits, knowing what I want from her. I tie Miriam to the chair with duct tape, tie wrap her wrists and ankles appropriately.

"Enjoy." I play Miriam's unholy act on the screen I had bought years ago and hooked it up to my laptop.

Miriam cries as she watches her dark side self being rammed by Fucker. "I'm sorry!" Miriam cries out.

"No, you're not. Just gut-sick because your deeds are on display, and you were caught. Caught being the lowest of sluts. A fucking *Loving Wife*. I understand dear Miriam." I said brushing Miriam's wet cheeks. "This life we built, wasn't enough. My penis wasn't enough. It wasn't dick anymore, just another cock on the line. I am pretty sure if I look further back, there were others. Sad. No, what is sad is I should've fucked Yasmina when I had the chance." I walk out hearing Miriam choking on her tears. I leave it on repeat so Miriam will be occupied, and not bored.

Text ding goes off.

Hey, I've been trying to get Miriam. -Yasmina

Yeah, She's kinda busy. -D

Dammit. I've been a real bitch lately. I've been trying to apologize. -- Y

Then an idea hits me, a risk but what the hell, it will be fun. Whether I accomplish or not.

Want to bury the hatchet? Come over here and you can and do it person, sincerely. No petty shit. -D

For real? Ok. Uhm, can I be over in over an hour? -Y

Just text letting us know you on your way. -D

Bet. -Y

I breathe in deeply and exhale. My body feels light. I take off my clothes feeling the freedom again. The hardness that I have been taming roams unyielding. The heat rises, my muscles tense to soreness and I sweat. In a way, I missed this intensity of discomforting agony. I stretch a bit getting used to the pain.

I walk back into the office to find Miriam defeated and still bawling. I stand in front of Miriam with my glory displayed. Glistening in sweat, body swollen in muscular dystrophy, face wrapped in a mask of horrific anger.

"Hello, Miriam." I greet deeply.

"Why?" Miriam chokes.

I pause the video, a perfect still with Miriam's face crooked in slutty ecstasy. "Your friend here, is also going to understand what it means to fuck others' loved ones." I speak.

"Loved ones? What did you do?" Miriam asks terrified of assumed consequences that could fall back onto her.

"I did nothing. Now, I can't say for a certain, particular, big brother would do, if he found out his younger, fem brother, had been treated unfairly by said Fucker. I'll tell you the details later if we survive this." I chuckle a little. I receive an email stating that Fucker has been "apprehended." I respond using the fake email address for pics and possible video.

"What was...?"

"No need to worry your pretty little head."

Another text on our phones.

OMW! -Y

OK -D

"The party is just about to start." I pick Miriam and the chair up, with our faces looking into each other's eyes. Perhaps the most intimate I have been towards Miriam in months. I turn Miriam to face the office entrance. I get a gag to suppress Miriam's screams.

Yasmina arrives in twenty minutes and rings the doorbell. I answer with my baggy shorts, no underwear, and a t-shirt. I am still sweating profusely when I open the door, but I tell Yasmina I am working out. Yasmina walks in immediately looking for Miriam, ignoring me. Yasmina will regret that disrespect.

"Where is she?" Yasmina looking around being nosey.

"In the back." Miriam starts hollering but it is muffled.

"Who is that?" Yasmina asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Who is what?" I respond with a chilling smile. Yasmina looks at me suspiciously then walks towards the noise me not hindering her at all, but just gazing at her overpowering, wobbling horse donk.

"Cuz? What the fuck?! Y'all into some kinky shit or what?!" Yasmina reacts disgusted.

"Or what is the correct answer." Yasmina turns to me quickly. I am completely naked now, with the rage of the titans, wrath of the gods, and soon, the fury of an angry Black man between my legs. I point to the TV, Yasmina finally realizing it is Miriam on the screen and then I play it. Miriam begins wailing gain hearing Fucker degrade her, our marriage, and assassinate my character as a husband and a man.

"I think I should go." Yasmina says very uncomfortable from the situation. I do not stand in Yasmina's way as Miriam screeches for freedom.

"Yasmina, I have an inkling you knew about Miriam's indecencies and indiscretions, and dare I say, planned some of them." Yasmina does not refute any of my lack of evidence claims. I continue. "To be honest, I don't want you to tell me. What I want from you is to think, just think, about the current and curious case of the position you're in. Miriam is indisposed, and I am obviously in need. Want a little payback?"

Yasmina gulps, almost choking, and licks her lips, followed by biting her lower lip as she stares at a specimen she has been meaning to sample for years. Yasmina turns to Miriam and apologizes.

"Come here and face Miriam." I direct.

Yasmina does not resist in the slightest. "YES!!!" Yasmina squeals

"The hungggerrrr will not be deeeenieieied." -HG

"Now, if only you could get them in bed together. Where's the fucking camera?" -DV

"Hmmmmm. I believe the whale tail might do you some good, my good man. How will you prepare this meal?" -CT

I do not listen to the voices. I pull Yasmina's sweats off her humongous ass with one tug. "Nice boy shorts Yas." Yasmina shudders at the use of her shortened name. I used to call Yasmina that when we were on good terms before the blow up. I look at Miriam from the side of Yasmina's global backdoor, her anger shining through. I smack Yasmina's butt, smiling devilishly. "Planetary size rump. The potential this baby has if you apply the right pressure. Whoo!"

I slip my Kong dong inside Yasmina without hesitation. Slick and comforting; the type you could fuck to sleep in. Yasmina may be huge, but she does not go without. Still, Yasmina's surprise reaction tells me she is in for the pounding of her life.

"Let's start off easy, shall we? Miriam, the usual hundred for a warmup?" I ask as if Miriam's opinion matters. Miriam's muffled, denying scream gives the go ahead.

One hundred, full strokes: from tip to balls at half speed. This beginner's stretch compels Yasmina to scream for God after the first fifty. All the while I go back and forth looking at Miriam and the galactic ass I am plundering.

"You handled that pretty well Yasmina." I kiss Yasmina's neck, feeling her tremble and her body fat rippling. "Next interval." Another one hundred dick punches in and Yasmina wants to call it quits. I am a sly bastard though.

"You know, hey Miriam, you can take a thousand plus dick session, correct? And still want more, right? Yas, I thought big girls could handle big black dick better than skinny bitches." I am demonically evil sometimes.

Yasmina turns to look at me with a scowl of hate. "You're always being upstaged by Miriam. Better job, better life, stable, better man, etcetera, etcetera." I continue to play with Yasmina's ego and insecurities. Yasmina slams back into me trying a power play to exert her rebellious nature, but I am a reinforced brick wall.

"Can you handle a hundred throwbacks?" Yasmina twerks, rocks, anything to get me to submit but I remain stoic as she whimpers from her ill-planned workout. Yasmina's skill set is expert level, but her stamina and endurance, tsk, tsk. Either hit the gym or increase sex partners in your fornicating affairs. A couple gang bangs and trains would do Yasmina good. After throwing one hundred boulder sized cheek fists into my pelvis, I counted myself, Yasmina struggles to handle her own orgasm as I stand motionless with arms folded over my chest looking down with a smug expression on my face yet sweating profusely, and a vibrating flesh dildo spasming inside Yasmina's hungry pussy.

"Come on Yas, rock me for another hundred, and I will roll back into you." Yasmina puts her hands on her knees as she slowly backs into me. I find Yasmina's rhythm and add my own vengeful force. I keep up with Yasmina's pace easily, but her strength wanes, and every consecutive collision we cause, Yasmina stumbles forward to reset her dick receiving position.

"Ok, that is enough. Whew! FUCK!" Yasmina finally surrenders.

"Not enough. You're not even halfway to my destination." I take out my dick, it has a sheet of white cum paint and I walk around Yasmina to Miriam ripping on the floor with every step. I position my juicy third leg at the edge of Miriam's lips. Miriam smells the musty aroma burning in her nostrils. "This is all me Miriam. Want a real taste of spicy, sweetmeat?" Miriam shakes her head in defiance.

"Fine. Yas?" I bird-call while smiling at Miriam's tormented and horny features.

Yasmina drops to her knees and crawls towards me. That God blessed, Satan cursed backside teetering left and right with every wriggling movement has me wanting again. "Damn right." Yasmina agrees.

Yasmina clutches the stick with both hands, twisting her pudgy hands and singing into the mic. Yasmina's bobbing has a whole new, different status. Miriam is a jack-of-all-trades in the blowjob department, not really a master of anything. Now, here is Yasmina, she obviously cares for only certain skills pertaining to dick sucking.

"How's it taste Yas?" I coddle, looking back at Miriam.

SLURGHP!!! "Sooo fucking gooood. SLURGHP!!! Strong. SLURGHP!!! Musky. SLURGHP!!! Real fucking meat. SLURGHP!!!" Yasmina moves faster, harder, and more precise in her hand rotations.

"Yes, feed this dick to your greedy ass throat." Yasmina deepthroats me half-way trying her hardest to go further. Yasmina gags and shakes, and then pops off coughing up wet stuff, but remaining hand-fast to the sausage. I grab Yasmina's fat face cheeks with a calculating soothing touch, smile tenderly, and proceed with the skull fucking. I look back over my shoulder to Miriam. I smirk wickedly as I abuse Miriam's cousin's throat. I feel Yasmina's hands at my thighs and her push-back, but I continue as if I am fucking her kitty.

"GLUCK! GLUCK!! GHK! GHK!! GHK!!! GWAWWK! GWAWWK!! GWAWWK!!! GWAWWK!!!! GLURK! GLURK!! GLURK!!! GLURK!!!! GLURK!!!!!

Sometime later in Throat Land.

GLUAWRK!!! "And that...is one hundred." Yasmina wet heaves on the floor. Looking between them both I have nothing to feel for the familial town whore and city ho bond they have. Miriam- the cheating slut-wife, and Yasmina- the no account dick carrying handbag. I walk over to Miriam, and yes, she is wet as fuck.

"Just another dick insane slut beast. You done Yas or are you tagging out and letting me finish on Miriam?" I ask staring daggers into Miriam.

No answer, Yasmina had passed out. Yasmina's tongue drooping out of her mouth almost makes me chuckle. "Well, Miriam, looks like you are the default whore." I cut away Miriam's binds without taking my eyes off her. Miriam looks at me terrified. Wow, intimate moment number two. We are hitting records tonight.

"Aww, you think I'm going to force myself, onto you? HA! How precious. I'll be on the bed."

Lo and behold, Miriam came and sat on my dick like a proper lady. Miriam trying to display a dignified woman's talent on horseback. Suffice it to say, I am bored. I allow Miriam to have her orgasms as she grinds and hops as hard as she can in reverse cowgirl.

"Fuck me." Miriam says quietly.

"Whaaaaat?" I ask on the brink of merriment.

"FUCK...ME." Miriam foolishly and recklessly requests.

"You don't know what you are demanding. You're no spring chicken." I advise with extreme caution.

"PLEASE!!!" Miriam says helplessly. I examine Miriam. For a second, I see "her", the Miriam, again. Then the image goes away replaced with this thing I have come to lack real emotion for.

"The *Ringer* it is. Same treatment as Yas?" I continue my pre-analysis.

"I WANT IT NOW. YOU GODDAMN, EVIL, SICK, FUCKING BASTARD." Miriam verbally berates me.

"Full tilt carpet bombing it is." I salute. What this means is one hundred intrusion intervals, from tip to balls, high speed, full force, any, and all positions open to any, and all holes. I have done this twice in my life, at best I did eight full intervals, while in my younger years.

The first time, I was in a threesome in college with my dormmate and the campus nut catcher when I thought it up. Me and my dormmate would start first interchanging hole use, with 3-minute max periods utilizing one hundred strokes max as well. The second go around was Miriam, and I was just showing off to impress her, which ended up quite dick-lagged for a couple of days, and I had a couple of Charlie horses.

MISSIONARY.

I remain standing as Miriam lies on her back looking up at me. I grab her ankles and commence with the punishment. Miriam takes it well having an orgasm after forty strokes. Already huffing and puffing.

I close Mirriam's legs together over my right shoulder and I grab her waist. Miriam whimpers trying to hold on to her sanity by stiffening up against my aggressive invasions.

I proceed to fold Miriam's legs crisscross over my abs and grab her buttocks with handfuls hovering her lower body. Miriam has not felt this position's awkward sensations in over five years. That time Miriam tapped out in less than forty strokes. Miriam grunts through the oncoming wave as she squirts, nearly getting a Charlie horse in the process of receiving the unanswered bombardment.

Next, I wrap my arms under Miriam's back and lift her upward. Miriam places the palms of her hands on the bed. Miriam has never been in this position. Miriam swoons and feels nauseous from the precise piercing through her womb to her stomach.

I get into squat position on the bed, placing Miriam on her back once again. I ram into Miriam, raining downwards into her pelvis. Miriam loves this one, she tries to push back against me, but my awesome power and remorseless pummeling is too much for her to grasp the rhythm.

I push Miriam's legs back, as far as possible, and I plank myself. I dig and drill for white oil with Miriam shaking her head wildly trying to handle the myriad of diverse, intensity orgasms.

ALL FOURS.

Miriam maneuvers to the edge of the bed haphazardly. Perfect position, for target practice. I spread Miriam's legs to the correct width, so my dick and her pussy are at the same height. I start with Miriam's hips, gripping and sinking my fingers in while I serial murder her abused box with hate.