Curse of Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my hands upward and latch onto Miriam's shoulders with a vice-like grip. I get into proper position starting by fully gorging Miriam then unleash holy hell right out the gates. Miriam wants to run, but I have her imprisoned for the upcoming orgasmic flush. The one hundredth stab gives Miriam the orgasm she craved from the beginning.

As Miriam releases and falls forward, I snatch Miriam's hair. I must hear the disgruntled weeping from her pathetic being because it excites me. I piston fuck Miriam's non-trustworthy pussy, driving her into another orgasmic fit arriving too soon at the thirtieth smash, but I finish the interval anyway.

My hands reach Miriam's tits and I squeeze hard as she howls in pain and pleasure. My heart beats too fast but I ignore it. Teaching this sub-human of a so-called wife, this fetish, is more important. My breaths, even at first, have degenerated to hard, rumbling grunts.

I pull Miriam's arms like horse reins plunging without a sense of guilt, shame, nor regret to this animal. Miriam's head bobbing up and down like a lunatic ragdoll and here comes the booming orgasm. Miriem's shouts with manic laughter. This Miriam truly tickles me.

I grab Miriam's waist, she rests her top half, as if that will help her or giving her some manner of reprieve.

"No more games Miriam!" I release all I have onto Miriam. Every crashing thud burying Miriam into the mattress. Every almighty push forcing Miriam to scream for a soul resting climax. I know Miriam's g-spot well. Yes, no cumbersome tightness, just an abyss of wetness and flesh.

Around the one-thousandth convulsive blow I realized I was not a part of the living world. I watch and observe a muscle memory driven drone take all sanity, reasoning, logic, and sense away from Miriam. Until finally it ejaculates, pisses, cries, salivates, and bleeds to finally falling to a lifeless heap on top of Miriam.

"We Ride My Brothers." -DE