Curse of Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set up the hidden cams that we used when the twins were younger and had a babysitter. I go a step further and cover my head like some sex gimp. I wake Miriam up and she tries to scream but I cover her mouth. I hush Miriam by raising a finger to my lips.

"Derwin?" I do not respond. Miriam tries to become less compliant, and I put my hand over her mouth again grunting like a madman and a finger in her face to let her know I mean business. Miriam obeys again.

I take away Miriam's g-string and shove two fingers in her muff. Miriam's muffled scream with her eyes crisscrossing excites me. In and out I go furiously and then I hook my digits inside, making Miriam arch herself upward. I take my fingers out unexpectedly fast and quickly exchange them into Miriam's mouth. Miriam gargles and gags on her muff mucus as I utilize my other hand with three fingers spelunking for treasure.

My efforts pacify Miriam after a couple of minutes, and then I guide my heat seeker into the wet darkness. I place Miriam's right leg raised on my shoulder, and I put my left foot on the bed leaning down a bit for a hyper assault. I pound with my brick dick, and I shove three hand-tentacles down Miriam's throat as an added bonus. I make Miriam squirt and vomit from her putrid ends as she tries to cry out for me to relax my pace.

I rip out my appendages, sending Miriam into coughing fits and twitching tingles. I flip Miriam on her stomach applying my full weight on top of her. I envelope the fabricating spewing mouth with my left hand again, and with my right arm, wrapping tightly around her abdominals. I grind hard into her pussy. Miriam convulses, heaving into my hands, and I feel saliva soaks my palm. I feel Miriam's muscles tense as she nuts on my dick once more; her eyes rolling into the back of her head, gripping the mattress with incalculable strength.

I get up, pull Miriam off the bed, like a bad child then sit at the edge. I have to guide Miriam back into a crouching position and have her reverse cowgirl me. My thrusts are pistons, penetrating Miriams cavity with immeasurable pressure. Miriam is getting fucked so well her diaphragm convulses in-between her moans.

Miriam's dazed and confused expression would be a sight to behold, but I know her predicament because her head is bouncing in every way lifelessly. I feel the raging river. It wants out and I increase my tempo further and shove my thumb up Miriam's ass to the metacarpal, sending a shock of surprise and euphoria through Miriam's entire body as she loses proper function in a wet babble of incohesive words and demon possessed trembling.

Miriam falls off my flesh mass dick onto the floor with her pussy and mouth leaking and creating two pools of syrupy release. I take pictures and make sure I record Miriam's sorry state on my phone. Luckily, I did get my nut in the process and hopefully the horny beast will remain subsided and quiet for some time. The condom held it all and the end hangs down as if I filled it like a water balloon.

I remain silent while I completed the mission. All that is left is the other slut-bag in the living area. I walk back in, and Taya is still sitting on the couch, being a good little ho-sack. Before I left, I had shown Taya the recorded video of her confessing to both hers and Miriam's backroom dealings. I have her dead to rights even if inebriated because I record Taya's sober reactions to said video. I stand in front of Taya just imagining what I am going to do with my new acquired power and toy.

"Look, I..." Taya begins to plead for mercy.

"I don't want to hear anything about nothing. Two words, and only one needs to be said." I threaten.

Taya gulps and hesitantly says, "Yes."

"Beginning Of The End." -DE

Slayer

Do not ask me how I feel about recent events, because to be honest, after sending Taya on her messy, drunkard way, and then looking at Miriam asleep, passed out on the floor, I have been numb. Numb in a sense I Don't Give a Flying Fuck to Miriam's well-being and comforts anymore.

In the meantime, between falsely being a devoted husband- I am refining steps to destroy my wife's ego and planning further in case Miriam tries some legal shit. Being a father -- cannot say a good one, so I have to start over with that. Working out -- now my only source of healthy fun, well if exhausting myself, and working through pain is healthy. A sex life -- I am currently fucking three women, two of whom are connected to Miriam in some manner. Revenge -- the laughing fuck will pay.

Right now, I am having a sit down, or meeting, with Miriam and her cousin Yasmina. I have nothing against big women, it is Yasmina's damn function, or lack thereof, in life I get tired of. Yasmina is fucking lazy and entitled, and expects people to always help her because, yes, she is lighter in skin tone, cute as the dickens baby-girl facial features with freckles, went to college, and her curves alone can steal your man. Yasmina knows this and does such evil deeds and machinations multiple times and expects to be helped and comforted when shit goes awry.

Yasmina is trying to convince me to put in a word for her at my job as a security guard. Miriam is pushing this shit off on me, because her family says it is Miriam's turn to deal with the mess that is Yasmina.

"Look Yasmina, I'm going to be straight with you. I don't want to be in same building with you and I don't trust you. Especially with your track record with keeping a job and being non-professional, and more importantly, me as a recommendation." Miriam hits me in the arm. "You work at a bank Miriam; don't they need security guards too?" Miriam backs off after that remark.

"Oh, I see, family can't stick up for another? I'm not asking to hand me the job, just put my name in the pot." Yasmina counters.

To be honest, I never had a personal problem with Yasmina around the time we met when Miriam and I were engaged. Yasmina and I use to get along, until Yasmina came on to me and I rejected those advances. Like a scorned, vengeful harpy-banshee hybrid, Yasmina tried to break my relationship up with Miriam a week before we got married. Miriam damn near broke it off with me, and the wedding was postponed for almost a year. Add in counseling we did not need, and I paid for, even though I did nothing wrong. So, yeah, a bit scarred there.

"Riiiight." I react venomously

"What's up with you? You seem different." Yasmina discovers.

"Nooooothiiiing." I play.

"End This Farce Now." -DE

"I'm not putting in a word for you." I bluntly state below freezing.

Yasmina looks to Miriam with shocked eyes. Miriam has no words of comfort because she has been experiencing this side of me lately. I have not shown her the great performances she delivered on both movie sets, yet. The plan is still developing.

Yasmina gets up to leave but stops at the door. I must admit, Yasmina's planetary ass is hitting my arousal targets spot on, making my dick jump multiple times like its being dribbled, as a response to her curvy back monster. As far as my feeling the arousal in a subjective manner (emotions), I would have to say an even keel. It is connected to a relationship killer after all.

"I thought we were over this grudge shit. I made a mistake, and you keep punishing me!" Yasmina defends herself poorly. After said mistake, Yasmina never apologized or tried to make amends for her shady shit. Yasmina just went on with her merry way of life manipulating others trying to get out of them as much as she could.

"Get your cousin Miriam. She treading dangerous waters." My tone changes to a harshness that has Miriam step in quick.

"Yasmina, please, just stop." Miriam pleads annoyed.

"Oh, now you kowtowing to this man, or should I say boy? Where's all that *you run this house*; *you got all this on lock*? You had no issue talking all that strong, independent woman bullshit all these years." Yasmina divulges more incriminating evidence about my so-called life partner.

I want to laugh, but I cannot feel any hilarity; not even anger, because I am not surprised or confused. Finding out Miriam taking another fucker's dick and offering her ungrateful snatch up like a discount sale, has me accepting a lot of questionable and shifty crap that has been brought up and mainly questioned by me. Now, Miriam...

"Fuck you Yasmina. Bringing that shit up like that is not cool, cousin." There is more arguing between these two harlots, so I go to the office and close the door. Luckily the twins are outside in the back playing. I had received the call back from that colleague of mine. He was able to track the IP address of the site to a known physical address that is decently close to the outskirts.

For a couple of weeks, I have been tracking/stalking/hunting the fucker. I have taken days off work, used my workout time just to understand his patterns or weaknesses. So far, Fucker does seem to have an entourage, or crew, so obviously a direct assault cannot happen.

Fucker obviously thinks he is untouchable in a sense, because his fetish and advantage are fucking other dudes' women. There is a lot of blackmail and shame in that. That, and he is a down low or closeted bi-sexual. Fucker keeps one male on the side. Flamboyant as hell and loyal because Fucker is his sugar daddy. Once that money dries up, so goes that loyalty.

I had found one very sweet gem of information, Fucker fucked a few of his homeboys' female family members. Fucker did not put them on the site but keeps them in video files locked behind some encrypted folder and firewall. My colleague got through that easily enough.

The plan will be carried out starting Monday. "Now, time for the traitorous best friend." I text Taya from a second phone. A simple flip phone that I only use for messaging.

What? -T

Manners. -D

Hello? -T

Better. Be ready tomorrow night. -T

Taya texts a flurry of times, but I do not respond. I am due for an unshackling anyway. The hardening curse is becoming more uncomfortable, but I can handle the pain a lot better due to my recent lack of emotion. That cannot be normal, your emotions numbing away.

I take frequent showers as much as I can. The only place I can get a small nut to tie me over for a couple of hours. Water bill has skyrocketed, even had to upgrade my water heater, and get pipe maintenance.

In the meantime, Miriam has been put on the "no more dick" list until I say otherwise. That has been weeks ago, and Miriam is about to break. Miriam will eventually go get a hook up, and her best friend Taya is her source.

Ramirez has been leashed ever since my "outburst" on her. Luckily, Ramirez has been obedient with my demand. Stop with the hostile takeover at Miriam's job bullshit. That will not last though, she's too career driven like Miriam. The dick addicted monstress is just licking her wounds.

The night comes and I do my workout. I have devolved to running and hitting the heavy bag now. Included in this tormenting package is a deep, almost erotic, stretch; a three-mile run, and five-minute rounds until I cannot punch anymore. I guess simplicity is my thing. These nights when I release all that pent up stress, that is my goal. Of course, the cleanup is annoying, but that is just the price I must pay. That, and my health, because it is dangerous what I am doing, but I need it now. Last, one more jackoff session in the shower, but the satisfaction or fulfillment is the feeling a fleeting breath cycle, then bed and darkness.

I meet up with Taya on my run at the back of the neighborhood at one of the soon-to-be-sold houses. I became acquainted with the realtor.

"Still with the secret shit?" Taya says with distaste.

"Still. Your *friend* will be contacting you soon for a link up." I stay on mission.

"How the...?"

"Marriage and betrayal are a bad combination that severely changes things. You will contact me when that happens." I say sternly.

"Look, Derwin, I'm not into this..."

"No, you are into selfish acts that you can laugh about and believe you can get away with." I comment unfeeling towards Taya's uncomfortable situation and dubious actions

"You aint no better!" Taya screams at me with a truth to make her feel better, or less guilty of her crimes.

"Never said I was, but if I go down, everyone else is going to feel my fall. But, as long as you keep to my plan, your damage should be, minimal." I quip with a sly smile.

"What fucking plan? All you do is blackmail me and give orders." Taya fires back weakly.

"Fulfill them and all will be manageable." I do not smile, there is no furrow in my brow, no frown, and my breathing is even. Taya is a victim of her own chaos, and a drama addicted hooker being used with no pay. This gives Taya a guilty, twisted pleasure of life. I have always known this, but finally, I can play on and exploit it.

I step closer to Taya. "Tell me, what do you want Tay-Tay?" Taya likes the way I transform her name to different versions of its original all sultry and sexy-like. Taya walks up to me and snatches the virile phallus. Taya feels the bewitching heat off the meat even through my shorts, no underwear. Taya gives me a hard jerk to try to punish me, but I stare into her eyes, making it difficult for her to gain an upper hand, any modicum of control, at least at this stage of the game.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Taya asks more out of desire and appetite than disgust.

"A married man, a father, a Black man with a raging and wrathful hard on. Want to feel the fury, Tay-Tay?" I cup Taya's sex beast.

"Daaaaamn. Iiiiiiittt." Taya shudders in a whisper. I open the door behind us and pull Taya into the foray by the pussy. Inside, I push Taya against the back of the door and clutch a titty.

"It's ok. You will get your orgasm soon enough, but I can't guarantee every single one of those after will be enjoyable." I pull Taya's thin panties to the side when I reach in through one of her shorts-pants leg holes. I up the speed of my fingers, jabbing Taya with two and rubbing her clit with another. Taya grips and resists against my wrists trying to slow me down, but I put my entire arm into the pumping having her squirt on the clean foray floors.

"Shiiiit! Fuuuuuck Meeee! Eeeenough wiiiith thiiisss foreplay bullshit!" Taya descends into erogenous hysteria.

"Don't worry, that is coming soon enough." I drop my shorts and pull Taya's leggings down. Taya gets one leg and foot out and I raise that same leg.

"Hey!" Taya playfully protests.

"Too bad." I go balls deep at an upward angle in one, diabolical shot.

PLAAAAP!!! "Waaaah?!" Taya reacts in a bug-eyed derangement.

"Soooo fucking sad." And another one.

PLAAAAP!!! "Seeeeeeth!" Taya squeals.

I continue with the precise repetition as the thrusts put Taya in a weakened state of dick crazed mania. I pull Taya's hair back so I can see her face twist abominably in ravenous lechery.

"Say it." I command.

"Fuck me Derwin!" Taya answers.

"Be specific."

"Fuck...PLAAAAP!!! Me...PLAAAAP!!! Derwin...PLAAAAP!!! With...PLAAAAP!!! That...PLAAAAP!!! Dick!" Taya screams.

"Describe it." I tease villainously.

"That Great. PLAAAAP!!! Big Black. PLAAAP!!! Chocolate. PLAAAAP!!! Dick!" Taya praises tot her whore gods.

"Good girl." I whisper menacingly. I shovel deeply inside Taya silencing her as she takes a long gasp. I rotate my hips and whirl my curved, fiend friend internally.

"Grrrreat, Thhhhhick, Bllllaaaack, Choooocoooolate, Diiiick! More!" Taya thirsts with insatiable greed.

I stop at the tip as I recede and very slowly navigate the black drill into the cavern. "Hold this for a minute."

"Huuuuuh?!" Taya wails through the tormenting sensory overload as I settle myself betwixt her sugar walls, womb, and stomach. I calf raise Taya keeping my statue-like stance as I look into her hexing enchantress eyes.

"What do you see in my eyes Taya?" I ask wondering what is left of me.

"I caaaaan't fucking teeeeellllll." Taya strains through the fullness that I provide.

Four minutes, and four deep probes later. I take my cum frosted, saliva covered rod out, allowing the releasing flood of relief for what seemed like hours. Taya's eyes roll into the back of her head as the wave pours out of her, feeling a urinating relief.

"Again." Taya begs, barely registering. Back inside I go, and Taya grabs my shoulders to hold onto something.

"Are you full yet?" I ask with a pleased tone.

"Hurgh, hurgh, Blergh!" Taya vomits over my shoulder, but its only liquid bile, water based it seems. I give Taya fifty: long, tip-to-balls, slow and steady, with a three second hold, injections to test her.

"Dammit! I can't take anymore!" Taya quits, with a combination of nauseum and sensitive swelling.

"For now, but I know you. You will come back for more, as you always do. You are a succubus, a lust demon. I must exorcise that corrupted, perverse existence out of you." One hundred, deep impact floggings for misdeeds and wrong doings. My legs are burning from my exercise.

"Ok, ok. I promise I won't..."

"Yes, you will. I don't believe you slut imp." One hundred, fifty concussive jolts for Taya's own betrayals and harlotry mannerisms. Taya comes again, the puddle turning into a pool makes it hard for me to keep balance, but I sojourn on.

"Here, I will give you the same treatment that I give Miriam. It's only fair because of yawls collaboration." Two hundred KO presses, including my middle and ring fingers, from my left hand, down Taya's throat (personal amusement) for simply being a witch bitch for big black dick.

"Haaaaack! Haaaack!" Taya retches and barfs in-between sucking in the torturous pleasure. Taya goes into shock upright and I set her down the floor.

The diagnosis after medication application: Evil, traitorous slut has entered a vegetative like state with glazed over eyes with signs of life being involuntary twitching and low audible hiccups. Self-examination concludes I have nutted and fulfilled objectives.

Taya awakens out of her sealed slumber record time receiving my new instructions once again for the upcoming days. I touch Taya's skin and she squeals due to the sensitivity. That puts a smile on my face. I carry Taya to her car and place her in the front seat. Luckily, Taya does not have to drive far. Taya will most likely pass out again in her driveway.

Back home I finish my physical exertion and the extricates that come along with it. I receive a text from Yasmina. Obviously, Miriam did this, she will be punished for that transgression.

I really need your help with getting a job. What do I have to do to bury the hatchet? -Y

Good night Yasmina. -D

Too easy to lose and get caught. Yasmina's insecure and envious ways will have her squawking to Miriam, causing my plans to be ruined. That I will not risk. Sleep: dark oblivion until the sound of my alarm to awaken me.

On schedule Miriam contacts Taya for the hook up. Taya texts the second phone. An hour later I send the video file to Miriam's work email and then a pic every few minutes. I used another employee's fake email address. Taya messages the phone detailing me about Miriam's distraught state. How palpable the distress Miriam is going through, as I imagine she is trying to work and keep calm.

"Huh." I had already sent a video file to Fucker's homeboys, also, from the fake email address. Homeboy responds with the usual cussing and threats. I offered revenge and that piqued his interests. Had to ask some tough questions, but apparently you fuck with the family, you get screwed.

"Now, I just have set it up." I already have a key copied to Fucker's apartment, a few hundred did the trick to a wronged manager by an ill-contempt tenant.

I pick up the kids and tell them to go straight to their room and start their homework because mommy is coming home angry. Miriam arrives fuming, yelling, and frantic about something happening at work and suspicions of Taya. Words like conniving and two-faced were involved. Miriam does not disclose the details, but I pretend to be the comforting husband, and not the insidious gremlin I have developed into.