Curse of Carnality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so...fuuuuucking...fuuuulll! Oh pinche mierda!" Ramirez enjoys. I pull halfway out and enter once again a level stronger. "Oh Dios! Todos los dioses del sexo me ayuden!"

"No god can save you, vile perra! Just another goddamned, fucked up casualty of marital hell!" -DV

"Yeeerrrs, anotherrrr victim who will neverrrr feel satisfied with norrrrmal carrrrnality." -HG

"Here's your help bitch. I'm going to inject you with 30 ccs of dick madness. These thirty probes send Ramirez over the edge: from bucking her knees to running away from me and falling on her whore knees.

"Not done with you puta." I spit I pick Ramirez up with inhuman strength and conviction. I place Ramirez on her back on top of the hood again. I plow Ramirez's pussy this time, scooping out a full coating of cream with every excavation.

"Don't pass out now, ya hear?" I playfully warn

"Fuuuuck!" Ramirez's gods cannot protect her now. I drill Ramirez with reckless, relentless abandon. Ramirez cums five times, and I still have not. It is not until my lower body starts feeling numb and all I hear are wet hiccups and small gag, suffocating sounds from the mindless, serial sucker do I feel the rush, the fall into orgasmic freedom.

I pull out and pull Ramirez off the car like a disgraced towel, down towards my dick. I degrade Ramirez's face and reflexively she opens her mouth. I fill the cavernous cum slut's dick worshipper of a mouth too, and the rest for the breasts. All I hear from the cum bag are small wisps of satisfaction, and then Ramierz is unconscious on the concrete.

Ramírez awakens thirty minutes later out of her coma to see me doing calisthenics a few feet away from her. Ramirez is amazed I can do anything after the fucking I gave her nasty boxes.

"I warned you, didn't I?" I said in between reps.

Perverted

After sending Ramirez off, I return home, still vitalized, and finish my work out an hour later than usual. I know Miriam wants to confront me when I walk in the house, but we stare at each other for a while before she returns to the bedroom steaming and frustrated. I displayed no emotion, but inside, the crooked smile and wicked laugh seeing the slut-wife seething in anger and confusion while my dick punctured her deceitful co-worker's throat, excited me to having my dick throb to half-mast and heating up once again.

Life continues as usual. I portray the family man, devoted and doting husband, and dedicated father. I sense my daughters have been more apprehensive towards me. I imagine I am becoming, or, appearing, like a different person. That is scary to any child. As for Miriam, I irritate her cum-and-fuck-me-ho-ass to no end with my alien-like actions. And I am proud of it. Miriam definitely suspects I am not my typical self. Especially when we are alone. I drop the veil and I feel the correct face is plastered for Miriam to see and choke on.

"Are we doing anything as a family this summer?" I ask snidely.

"I don't know. We still a married couple?" Miriam responds evenly. Couple, Miriam uses this word so easily. Miriam must be trying to make me ill.

"For nearly twenty years. Are you questioning our marriage?" I continue my act.

"Cut this shit Derwin. You fucking around on me?" Miriam asks violently.

"No, are you having an affair?" I respond equally.

"I can't believe you'd ask me that." Miriam shocked, looking the other way.

"Yet not one yes or no answer. Huh." Me being inquisitive.

"You don't deserve an answer." I laugh loudly and get myself ready for our "family day out". We tend to have these on Saturdays and Sundays since our children do not participate in sports or extra curriculars they'd want to try out. Nerdy, rambunctious little princesses.

To be honest, for all my self-inflicted pain (working out) and sufferings (wrathful hard-on) I look forward to these outings. They give me a feeling of hope, or maybe nostalgia, to how our little family used to be. Then, as I observe Miriam interact genuinely with the twin royals the movie reel of disaster plays, and disgust flushes my stomach.

"You know; miscreant, sex wives like being filmed, don't they? Perhaps another, or better yet, a documentary into the mind of a dick hugging skank. Now that's an interesting title. -DV

The voices never stop. In fact, since my infidelity, they have become more frequent. I have come to see it as my own private mind-hell. I just hope I do not develop an identity disorder. Waking up from a personality black out would not be fun, and dangerous to the kids.

"Hey, Cartwright Family!" I had forgotten that Miriam's best friend, and said friend's boyfriend, will be joining us for lunch.

"Hey girl! Glad you could make it! Hey, Jamal." Miriam does not like Jamal. I cannot complain. Jamal is your stereotypical Black Man back in the day: angry and horny with decent looks and youth on his side. We shake hands, giving each other a nod of acknowledgement, acceptance, and respect.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

Miriam and Taya chat it up endlessly as Jamal and I listen to their cackle. Luckily, the twins know how to entertain themselves. App games are quite the blessing. At one point, while Jamal and I entered a debate on comic book characters and race, the two hens begin a whisper-level conversation, and I just so happen to hear that distinctive, goddamn laugh. Taya is imitating it, and quite well.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" One of my girls ask

"Hey, Derwin, you good?" Jamal asks concerned as well.

"Huh?" I realize that I lost myself to the darkness, because the look on my face had frozen Miriam and Taya. "Oh, nothing, just a bad memory. Got caught up in it. I'm going to the bathroom, get myself together." I leave in a hurry. Arriving at a bathroom I splash water on my face several times to recover. The gnarled violent expression on my face remains as if controlled by an outside source.

Days go by and Taya gives Miriam the news that Jamal has been cheating and they broke up. Taya is one those types that require "tending to" when things do not go her way. Miriam provides that coddling bullshit and empowering crap just so Taya does not stress-transfer to Miriam and be the shoulder to cry on. Which means this weekend they are going to have a girls' night out because they "deserve" to have fun. Copy and paste shit-eating grin right here everyone. Miriam → cheating sub-wife; Taya → ball-busting THOT of the week.

I have to ask my parents to watch the twins for Saturday night because I do not want my children seeing Miriam coming home drunk because they always come back to my house. Godforsaken witches of the night; fucking loud, obnoxious, and belligerent with their fast tail ways on full display.

I drive the twins to my parents. I give the old folks money for fun, toys, and food. Cannot leave the grandparents empty handed. Back at home I am heavy handed the disdain to hear these two concubine clucks for nearly two hours whooping and hollering like wretched, ratchet ass, hood rats getting laid tonight.

That fucking laugh. Ever since Taya imitated it, it has been plaguing my psyche at the forefront. How could Taya know, especially use it so distinctly? Mocking me the sick cunt is what Taya is doing.

"What's wrongrrr? Still feeeeliiiing empty, maaalnouriiiisssshed? Is thaaaat it?! Didn't fuckingrrrr your wife's riiiivvvval complete your revengrrre? Oooone-foooor-oooone?" -HG

"Not Even Goddamn Fucking Close. Plus, the Ramirez bitch has been showing up trying to partake again of the hot and spicy dick and its sweet substance. But buddy boy here won't let the begging slut have any, and in return, his ball sack swells and swells. HA!" -DV

"Fuck off." I rebuke.

As they leave, my "Loving Wife" comes out in a short, curve-clutching dress with pumps, which gives her an inch to two inches for height. Taya decided to be the urban-hoochie-mama-of-the-night-bestie with damn near daisy duke jean shorts, tennis shoes, crop top with jean jacket and a hat covering her freshly made corn rolls.

To be honest, thoughts of me taking both women of the whore profession popped up in my perverted mind. Miriam recognized my thirsty demeanor and laughs in my face.

"Suffer muthafucka!" Miriam says loudly like an evil witch with a middle finger plus sticking her tongue out like some dumbass teen.

"Bitch you cold!" Taya congratulates. They leave speeding out the driveway in Taya's Honda.

"8 pm. Five plus hours before they return." I smirk. I strip myself, feeling all the sexual pain at once. I stand alone in this quiet house. Alone with my vexing thoughts.

"Why, hello there, Gentlemen." -CT

"Fuck me." I groan.

"Oh, but good sir, I am sure your darling spouse has provided that scenario for you. But of course, there is the literal interpretation as well." -CT

"Go away you damn dandy. My boy is finally alone for hours. No family, no co-workers just me and him; plotting, planning, and then executing all targets." -DV

"Noooo, my turn. He will enduuuurrrre the sufferingrrr. Yeeesss, those few times, those insigrrrrnifiiicant reprieieieves. You remember doooon't you?" -HG

"Leave me the fuck alone." My body heats up. I am starting to sweat even with the A/C running on high with its lowest temperature. I feel feverish and my breathing is becoming even more abnormal. I can barely call it human.

"Now, now. Let us have some decorum. Good, bedside manners are always required. Now, good sir, it seems you are quite backed up. Yes, yes. Muscle tension at damaging levels, testicles overflowing, shaft with intense uncomfortable sensation due to swelling. I assure you, no amount of orgasms, laxatives, or cleansers; prostate or otherwise, will cure these conditions out of your system." -CT

"Dammit all!" I hurry to the office, fuming that these damn voices may be right. I connect the TV to my phone and pull up a website.

"Type in loving wives or cheating spouses." -DV

The results come in. My dick gets harder and leaking counterfeit-cum faster. I grab my fire dick trying to force one out, but I remain on the edge of despair. I flip through the clips while I pull and tug my meat, but nothing sticks, nothing to help me alleviate any of the tortures that plague my penile afflictions.

"Yeeeessss. Deeenieieieied. You Faiaiaiaiailed." -HG

"Ah poor sir, here, allow me. This channel may help." CT

I instinctively click on an add link then a preview clip that reads "Head Nurse". The screen goes black, then, "Gahaha!"

"No. He fucking turned that sorry excuse for a laugh into his intro audio." Then a flash across the screen; a gaudy, gold grill with large lips in cartoon form, then I see Taya getting the business in her throat. Taya may be wearing a mask, but I recognize those facial features from the side. That hairstyle too was months ago when she started dealing with Jamal. No surprise the bitch cheats, but to fake like you gave even an inkling of a damn care, that is what I will not stand for.

Taya protests on the clip, but he just laughs his schtick money maker and continues to fuck her throat until it fades to black. A twenty second free video. I stand in my office dick in hand as the cum streams to the floor.

"I did not feel it." In a blink the horniness rushes right back at me hitting me at my core. I get bent over falling to my knees. "Aaaargh! Fucking Shit!"

"Damn, now you have to ask yourself, was Taya introduced to this fucker by Miriam, or vice versa?" -DV

I am searing with rage, not helping my internal condition right now. My muscles feel even more rigid than earlier becoming an agonizing soreness. I retrieve my phone from the bedroom and text a number, a contact I have to retrieve information. It is decently late for him, so I probably will not get a response until tomorrow. The message I hope sent will not look like it is coming from an hallucinating lunatic.

"Dammit. Only 9 pm." I curse.

"Time crrrrawls when paiaiaiaiain is involved." -HG

I go back to the office, limping and breathing horribly as if being twisted at the balls. I open my laptop and then play the video file of Miriam taking the laughing bastard's dick. I tell myself I need to make sure this is personal or not. But really...

"Hurting yourself will not relieve you of your pain good sir. Perhaps if you had not played the same corrupted game as your wife, kept yourself on the straight and narrow, you would not be in such an uncompromising situation. Tee-Hee." -CT

I watch, my animosity amplifies, but my one-track, stupid dick finds excitement in Miriam's carnal indecencies. I observe the ripples in her ass with every collision in detail, even slowing the video. I pump my hand in sync with the quaked flesh. Self-inflicted humiliation is a powerful aphrodisiac. Droplets fall, until finally to the near end of the video, I cum. Alas, the feeling is dull and unregistering after almost ten minutes of work. Seconds later the blood rushes full steam ahead steeling my penis to the max.

"Uuuuugggh!" I feel my temperature rise even more; my dick is so hard it does not even bounce as I stumble to the shower for a deep freeze.

The water beads hit my body as steam rises off my skin. I steady my breathing as much as possible hoping this will alleviate something, anything. To no avail it seems because the dick remains on go mode. I grab my indignant shit with two hands and yank and wank with desperation.

"Come on, come on, come on! Almost there!" I release again, but it oozes out with no jerking feedback forming a thick layer like egg yolk but leaving a feeling of a lackluster piss. I turn off the shower, the coolness already being replaced with heat. I go put on the largest shorts I have, no underwear; shoes with no socks, and bare everything else. I grab my keys and head outside and run as hard as I can after the garage door went back down.

I must look like a possessed crackhead with how hard I am running without slowing down. I try only to listen to my breathing.

"Physical exerciiiise, it's like grrrivingrrr crumbs to a starararvingrrr moooonstererer." -HG

At some point I had collapsed somewhere in the back on the street. My horniness had subsided, that was until Ramirez showed up. Next thing I recall, Ramirez is being bent over her car, watering the concrete with her juices. Damn ho is accepting spinal pumps so hard and fast her dick inebriated, screaming sex thralls have been subdued to stunned inhales and blunted exhales. Ramirez can barely register the force being driven into her pussy hole. I pull out then throw Ramirez into her car and spear her asshole like a non-believer receiving the holy spirit for the first time.

I pound with all I have, sweat cascading off me onto Ramirez in rapid succession. Ramirez tears at my back with her nails and then biting into my right shoulder sending a wave of sensations I have never felt. I explode in Ramirez's ass for the first pump, and her face was the final target of my final blasts, as she watches with terrified ecstasy on her face. Almost, I half-way felt that one.

"Leave!" I scream with a monstrous demand. I get out and slam Ramirez's door running full sprint back to my house.

I arrive, open the garage door, and immediately go at the bag bare fisted. I do not know how much I spend punching, sometimes kicking, but I grunt loudly with every blow. The strong combinate smell of excretion and sex permeate my nostrils just making me harder. I sweat, I cry, I bleed, I piss, and I salivate. Yet no relief, no reprieve, no comfort, no appeasement.

"Hey!" A voice cries out behind me.

I turn to my open garage door like a maniac ready to slay my next fuck-victim. Sadly, and disappointedly, it is my neighbor. I do not know if he is gay, bisexual maybe, because he would always make it a point to stare at me whenever I mowed the lawn.

"I heard loud noises, and I was wondering why and...are you ok?" Philip Morrison asks flabbergasted and scared. Like a delicate bitch.

"Of course, Phil, just...exercising. Lot of...pent-up...stress. Just blowing...off...steam." I ramble on breathing ruggedly. My tented shorts have his attention more than my bloody knuckles, even over the stench of urine. "Night Phil." I push the button letting the garage door down. I continue beating the bag a few more rounds until I finally collapse in the pool of liquid mess.

I walk into the house for another cold shower after lying on the ground in the garage for ten minutes, dripping my essences on the floor. Have to clean that up later. The water feels nice and I damn near fall asleep while standing up. I go to bed without drying off or getting under the covers. I lie on my back, and the last thing I see is my dick rising like the living dead once again.

I awake with blue-and-purple-ball-pain to the sound of laughter; annoying, loud, obnoxious laughter. I feel delirious, the aching has intensified, and I do not want to move, but I do not know who is in the house.

BAM! The door was hit open and Miriam, drunker than St. Patrick's Day himself, stumbles to the bed and falls on the mattress, passing out immediately. I push Miriam's head, but she does not respond. Seeing Miriam vulnerable sends much unneeded arousal through me.

"Yes! Now's your chance!" -DV I reach over.

"No dumbass, the camera first." -DV I move like a puppet obeying orders. The lights are too bright for me as I walk out of the bedroom to retrieve my phone.

"Wait a minute weren't there two...?" -DV Then I see Taya sprawled out on my couch with a shit eating, drunk grin.

"Someone's naaaaaked." Taya drolls out of her trap. I remind myself what I need and that is my phone camera. Guess who has it?

"Looking for soooooommmme thiiiiinnnggg, niiiigga?" Taya cackles with an annoying sing-song sound. I do not say anything and walk slowly towards Taya, mostly due to the pain between my legs. I get close enough and snatch it away. A crackle of discomfort surges through my body because of the quick move. I turn my back to get to my important business, but Taya has to open her maw.

"All that coco dick and can't do shit right still, huh fuck boy?" I stop in my tracks. Still? So, Miriam has been talking shit about me. "Shame, shame, shame." Taya pressing the wrong buttons. I push record on my phone and angle it in hopes to catch Taya for something incriminating.

"That's why I set up Miriam with a real fuck buck horse!" Taya does the accursed laugh. This deplorable fuck twat instigated the whole shit?! I towered over Taya and grip her neck. Taya is so drunk her eyes get wide and make a hiccup sound like she is about to burp.

"Yes, Revenge Time!" -DV

"This, migrrrht grrrive you the saaaatisisisfaction you deserserserve." -HG

"Are you sure that is the right choice of medication for this sir?" -CT

"No, I know what a foul mouth, toxic waste dump of a witch bitch requires. A blasphemous, holy milk cleanse." I let go of her and I grab Taya by the back of her skull and put her face next to my scalding dick. Taya tries to resist, but between her whorish background and night of heavy drinking, she opens her top floor dick entrance and gingerly closes on it. Wet and deep, no restrictions. Taya holds herself halfway down my shaft and looks up at me. Taya's nostrils flare and cheeks bulge as she breathes her best on my chock-full of life size chocolate.

"You look so much better with my pole in your mouth." I take it out and tease Taya with it, swinging a trail-string of pre-cum around her face. "Now, what were you saying about a horse?" I ask like an incubus. I ram my dick back into her gaping tongue holder. [GAAAARCGCH!]

I walk into my bedroom fifteen minutes later, after putting a warmup throat fuck on Taya and leaving her wanting like an obedient puppy. Back to my original mission and that is to make sure Miriam returns from the dead for a second cumming and to witness her own depraved suffering.