All Comments on 'Curse of the Dark Lord'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1n4 months ago

This was magnificently written in so many ways… I hope that its sequel, if there is one in the future, is as thoroughly spellbinding as its predecessor

SomeoneblueSomeoneblue4 months agoAuthor

No word on a sequel yet as this was a commissioned piece. The commissioner has expressed paying for a sequel in the future. Since it's their idea I don't want to progress the storyline until then.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This reads like just the first chapter of a longer story, dark and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow..great stuff

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope more of this story is to come.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really well done, i just wish the girls where subject to some sort of transformation. I know it isn't very pleasant to compare writers but this reminds a lot of Kingmaker711's stories which I really recommend! Great Work!

The_AnaxThe_Anax3 months ago

Absolutely great! Corruption mind control and done so well! You should share it in my Discord. I will do so now, to try to get you more fans! I hope to see the story continue!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the focus on character and emotional drama with erotic seduction

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was fairly well done. To do it right, it should have been at least 30 pages, with much more plot and perversity. But thank you for even writing this much.

Garg22Garg222 months ago

Excellent story, though I wish there was a sex scene with his whole family at the end as he embraces his destiny. Maybe you could write a sequel and that that?

lust_lover45lust_lover452 months ago

Excellent start to a hot and intriguing story! If there is a sequel, which I very much hope happens, maybe go in a little more detail on the sex scenes and make them even hotter. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).