Cursed Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad goes on a business trip, Michael takes care of his wife.
31.3k words
4.63
27k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cursed: Part 2 - Dad goes on a business trip, and Michael takes care of his wife

Sunday work was much like the previous day, except the store would close at 6:00. I was accosted, caressed, rubbed against, and propositioned eight times throughout the afternoon, but I managed to keep my penis in my pants throughout. It was beginning to sink in that this really was going to be my 'new normal!

I arrived home in time to join the family for dinner. Dad had picked up Chinese food and he would be leaving for the airport as soon as we finished eating. Lauren was pouting and in a royal funk, but I could see that she WAS braless, just like I had instructed. After dinner Ashley was helping Dad get his suitcase finished up before he left, and I asked Lauren what her problem was.

"Mom told me that she gets YOU all evening and all night tonight! I'm being frozen out ALL NIGHT!"

I was amazed! Not so much that Ashley had laid claim to me for the evening and night, but that she had told her daughter about it in advance! "Well, you had me all evening, all night, and all morning... Dad will be back tomorrow evening, and things will be back to normal then." I tried to explain. A thought struck me and I said, "But remember..."

"BUT ... " then she burst into tears and raced to her own bedroom, slamming and locking her door.

Ashley and my dad came into the kitchen. "Where's Lauren?" Dad asked.

"She wasn't feeling well and went to her room, to lie down, I think."

Dad said to Ashley, "Well tell her I said goodbye. Wish me luck, this could be a really good contract if we can land it tomorrow!"

Ashley placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and said, "Good luck!"

"It will be very late by the time I arrive at the hotel, so I won't call and wake you."

"That's fine, just text to let us know you arrived safely."

"OK, will do." he said as he headed to the garage.

The garage door was barely closed when Ashley wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her large breasts against my chest, and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. "I thought he would NEVER leave! We have ALL EVENING, ALL NIGHT, AND ALL MORNING! And I don't want to waste a MINUTE of it!" With that she pulled off her sweater, unsnapped and dropped her bra on the floor, and pulled my face to her breasts. "I am SO horny for you! I hope you have LOTS of energy and SEMEN for me!"

"I've been saving up all day for you!" I said, half truthfully, as she led me to her bedroom.

When we reached the master bedroom Ashley threw her sweater and bra onto the dresser then she dropped her skirt ... she was NOT wearing panties! "I see that you have been getting primed for me!" I said. "I like that!" I said as I pulled off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and dropped my pants to reveal my erect penis.

"My God! What has happened to THAT?" Ashley said, pointing at my penis.

"What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

"I mean, it's HUGE!" she exclaimed.

"Really, I asked," confused.

"Here's a sewing tape measure. Look!" She measured from the base of my cock to the tip, it now measured 7 1/2". Then she measured around the shaft, 5 1/2". "Your cock is another 1/2 inch longer and larger than it was just two days ago! At this rate you won't be able to FIT it into ME at all!"

"I guess that we need to keep fitting it into you on a regular basis, so that it doesn't have to stretch you too much at any one time." I said, half joking.

"If my pussy is stretched THAT wide, I won't be able to feel your father's cock at ALL!"

"Well, which cock do you prefer?"

Without hesitation she replied, "YOURS, of course!" Then after a moment of reflection, she added, "I guess I don't care if I ever have his cock again... Is that awful?"

"No, just honest. And I love to have my cock inside you, and inside your daughter, too."

"I know, and I will never make you choose. You may enjoy both of us to your heart's content. As much as you want, as often as you want, as much as you can possibly give us! I know that she's upset with me right now because I have claimed this evening and tonight for myself, but she DID have you all night last night, and all morning this morning. I AM right, aren't I?"

"Yes, we enjoyed each other's company from the time I returned from work last evening until it was time to leave for work this morning."

"I expected as much. My bathroom still had a lingering aroma of sex when I came in this evening... And that is fine, in fact, I would have been surprised if you hadn't explored other parts of the house. Tell me, where all DID you DO IT?"

"Well, we went out to a dance club and we 'almost' did it there, then we did do it in the kitchen, and in your bathroom in front of the mirror, and in the living room, and the den, and of course my bedroom... oh, yes, also on the back patio."

"The back patio? That's not very secluded! But you two were VERY busy!"

"Well the patio was just after dawn and so there wouldn't likely be many voyeurs about."

"Enough TALK about sex!" Ashley said, as she lay down on her bed and spread her legs, showing me her pretty trimmed pussy with shaved labia.

"Yes, just looking at that makes me hungry!" I said as I knelt beside the bed and lowered my face to lick her moist lips. I ran my tongue along her slit, dipping into her slightly to gather her nectar.

"Oh, YES! That's what I need!"

I dipped further into her pussy with my tongue and was rewarded by a delicious flow of her pussy juice. I wanted her to cum fast and cum hard, so on my next stroke I tongued her anus then slipped my index finger into her ass. I pumped my finger in her ass with every stroke of my tongue, now circling her clit on every stroke.

"YES! OH, GOD YES! MAKE ME CUM AND CUM AND CUM!!" she shouted. I slipped a finger from my other hand into her pussy and began to caress her G-spot simultaneously with finger fucking her ass. At the same time I concentrated on licking and sucking her clitoris and she nearly levitated off the bed. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAHHHHHH!! IIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! CUUUMMMMMMIIIINNGGGG!! AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGG!!"

Ashley shook and quaked, her big tits bouncing and wobbling as her body convulsed. Before she had any chance for her climax to subside, I pumped my rigid cock deep into her spasming pussy and began furiously thrusting deep into her. I lifted her legs and pressed them back, giving me absolutely unfettered access to her pussy and allowing me to penetrate her deeper than any man had ever entered her before. She was squealing and shouting out her ongoing orgasm and I intended to keep it going just as long as it was possible for a woman to endure. I pistoned in and out of her like a race car engine, my cock pounding deep into her on every thrust while her body jerked and flailed to meet my cock on every stroke. My balls were ready to explode as I drove my cock into her again and again. Finally, with a huge grunt, I was spraying my semen into the very core of this beautiful woman. Thrust after thrust, jet after jet of my cum shot deep into her. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. I poured blast after blast after blast of my sperm into my step-mother. It seemed like I must have pumped quarts of my cum into that beautiful pussy.

Finally, I was drained! I don't think that I had ever cum that hard or that much before. Ashley lay motionless on the bed. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"I died and went to Heaven," she said hoarsely. "I may never walk again, but I don't care! I may never move again, but that would be OK, too."

"You know that there is going to be a flood when I withdraw."

"I don't want you to ever pull out. I want your cock inside me for the rest of my life! Just don't expect me to move."

I laughed and lowered myself onto her sweaty breasts, supporting part of my weight on my arms. After a while, I did withdraw and the flood of fluids from our love making session poured onto the bed, but neither of us cared. I gathered Ashley in my arms and placed her on the bed with her head on a pillow, then I lay beside her.

She asked, "Do you think you made me pregnant?"

I nearly choked! "No, I'm pretty sure I didn't make you pregnant." I said.

"Too bad. It would be nice to have your baby in my belly."

"Really? You would like me to give you a baby?"

"Well Melvin and I have been half-heartedly trying, but with his low sperm count and weak motility, it just hasn't happened. Do you really think that you could get me pregnant?"

"I'm pretty sure that I could. Maybe I should be tested?"

"That's a good idea. But if you're sure that you haven't already gotten me pregnant, how can you be so sure that you could?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this? It's a pretty weird story, but it will probably explain some other things too."

"OK, let me have it..."

I told Ashley about the date with the professor's daughter and his curse and its side effects.

"So every woman you meet is attracted to you?"

"Yesterday I was rubbed against, caressed, fondled, propositioned, or exposed to fifteen times if I counted correctly, and eight times today - but today was only a half day."

"WOW! And the sudden growth spurt is related to this?"

"He said that every different women I have intercourse with will cause my penis to grow a little."

"Well from our measurements your penis has grown 1 1/2 inches in length and girth. How many women have you been with?"

"Twelve." I said, quietly.

"TWELVE? YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH TWELVE DIFFERENT WOMEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS???"

"Something like that..." I confirmed.

"So your cock grows about 1/8 inch with each new encounter!"

"And you can withhold sperm from your semen if you choose?"

"He said that I would not impregnate any woman unless I chose to."

"What about STDs?"

"He said that I would be safe for three months, while I learned what this was all about."

"Anything else?"

"He said that I would learn what beautiful women experience every day. And just like a beautiful woman, members of the opposite sex will be attracted to me and many will try to 'have' me. Also like beautiful women, the trait is inherited, so my sons will experience this also. So maybe you would want to think about that before you ask me to plant a baby in your belly."

"Bringing a new life into the world is always something that should be considered carefully. The first step would seem to be fertility testing. You need to KNOW what is happening in that regard. But, yes, I intend to THINK about asking you to plant your baby in my womb.

"One thing that YOU need to consider is the number of different sexual partners that you have. While you may temporarily be immune to STDs, that won't always be the case. And while the growth of your penis might be welcome now, there are limits to how long such growth will be desirable."

"You are certainly right about all of that. I am beginning to learn some of the same things that women have all learned throughout time. Being the object of others' lustful desires wears a little thin after a while, and learning how to diffuse or redirect that attention without being rude or generating animosity is a challenge. I am hoping to establish a few solid relationships which will be stable and long term. Like with you, and Lauren."

"That is very flattering that you would consider me to be among your select few women for a long term relationship..."

"You're beautiful, and sexy, and sexual, and sensual, and you care about me for more than just my cock - although I'm glad that you are interested in THAT, too."

"Yes," she said licking her lips, "I am definitely interested in THAT, TOO! Multiple relationships can be tricky," she added.

"Yes, I believe that Lauren is currently making that very clear. She seems to think that she should have exclusive rights to the evenings and nights, which leaves you a little short changed."

"Yes, she seems to want the Lioness' share," said Lauren's mother.

"Well, we'll have to work all of that out together." As I said that an idea sprung into my mind, an idea to be investigated at a later date. "But right now, I think I could use a shower."

We headed to the master bathroom and turned on all the jets in the shower. We took our time enjoying a luxurious shower. We soaped and washed one another, we caressed and fondled one another, we enjoyed and aroused one another. After drying one another off, paying special attention to 'special areas', I suggested that Ashley lean onto the counter in front of the mirrors.

"Wow! This provides quite the panoramic view," she quipped.

"... of a grand and beautiful scene!" I added.

"But, leaning over like this, won't my big titties wobble and sway?"

"I certainly hope so!"

I stepped up behind Ashley, admiring the view of her DD breasts hanging in front of the mirror and views of her shapely body from nearly every angle imaginable. Then I slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. We were both quite aroused, and the visual stimulation as we watched our own sex act in the mirrors added to our excitement. Her huge breasts swung and bounced wildly as I thrust my cock into her wet pussy.

My excitement was building quickly. I reached around her body and took a breast into each hand. As I pumped my cock into her from behind my balls were swinging wildly below us. I could see them in the mirror as my cock moved in and out of her pussy. My pace was building to a crescendo and I took her nipples between my fingers to pinch and pull them as I pounded into her pussy.

"OOOOOHHHH! AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Ashley screamed as her orgasm crashed over her. That was all the encouragement I needed as I began to shoot my own climax into her welcoming pussy. Blast after blast of hot cum shot forth deep into her feminine recesses until I was finally spent. I led her back to her bed, my cum dripping down her inner thighs, and we lay down, snuggled together, and drifted into a sated slumber.

At some point in the night, I awakened needing to urinate. I found my way to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, not wanting to turn on a light and also not wanting to pee on the floor by accident. As I was relaxing, the light came on in the bedroom and Ashley came walking into the bathroom. "Oh!" She said. Then, "There's something I have always wanted to try, but it has never been the right time, or the right place, or the right person. But I think I could try it with you..."

"You know that you can totally be yourself with me and I will never judge."

"OK. Stay seated. I want to sit on your lap and pee between your legs."

"You mean, like, a golden shower??" I asked?

"No, not exactly. I really want to pee into the toilet, just sitting on your lap. If I do it 'right' I will pee into the toilet, not on you. But there is a shower handy if I miss."

While this was a rather unusual request, it was also very intimate and a little sexy. Ashley spread her legs to straddle me and sat on my lap. Soon I could hear the splash of her urine as it flowed into the toilet. As she sat there, her large breasts were right in front of my face, so I took a nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it. Then I placed a hand on the other breast and began to caress it and tweak the nipple. My cock, 'Mr. Everready' quickly rose to the occasion and was soon pressing against her pussy that was spread wide as she sat in that position. "Well, I didn't envision 'this' as part of my experiment! But why not?" She reached down, grasped my erection and 'put me in my place'. The position gave her good leverage and control to raise and lower herself on my cock, while largely restricting my movement. We continued in this manner for quite a while until she was perspiring profusely and her legs were tiring. Then I had her wrap her arms and legs around me so that I could carry her - my cock still firmly buried in her pussy - to the bed where we could complete our coupling.

I laid her back onto the edge of the bed, her hips just supported by edge, and lifted her legs to my shoulders. Then I began to seriously pump my cock into her wet pussy. Plumbing her depths with my rigid manhood, I thrust deeply into her again and again and again. Her perspiration covered breasts bounced and glistened in the dim light, her hair was damp and she was grasping the sheets and flailing her head back and forth as her orgasmic wave built and built. This position allowed me to penetrate her to the absolute maximum and I was entering her as deeply as was humanly possible. I could feel my penis rubbing over her cervix on every thrust and my own climax was building to a frenzy. Then she let out a powerful shouted, "AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!" as the tsunami of her orgasm crashed through her. I was SO close, and in a few more powerful strokes I was shooting my cum into her deepest recesses. I blasted load after load after hot load of my semen into her as I continued to thrust into her depths. She was quaking with the aftermath of her massive orgasm as I slid her to be fully supported by the bed and slipped a pillow under her head, my cock still firmly embedded in her quivering pussy. As I looked at her more closely, I could see tears rolling from her eyes.

"Are you OK? Did I hurt you??" I said, panic rising within me.

"I'm fine. Actually I'm better than fine. I have never felt such a release, I've never felt so loved, in all my life! It's just SO beautiful! You know, I sometimes cry when I'm happy!"

"It makes me absolutely delirious to know that I have made you happy." I said as I brushed her cheeks, then I licked a rivulet of salt water rolling from her eye.

"You're so sweet!" She said, smiling at me. "Now, just lie here with me and let's savor this moment." I happily complied.

A few hours later, Lauren walked into the room. Ashley and I were wrapped around one another, naked, of course. "Mom! It's time to go to work!" Lauren of course was not surprised to see me naked with her mother, but she was still obviously unhappy that her mother had received all of my attention, and that she had not gotten any.

"I'm sorry, honey." Her mother said, "I thought I had told you that I was taking a personal day today. You can just take the car, I won't be using it."

Lauren huffed, turned on her heel and left abruptly. There would need to be some 'fence mending' done there, I feared. But, as soon as the garage door closed, Ashley was slurping on my rapidly rising erection. When she raised her head she said, "There's one thing that we haven't done yet. And I need to keep practicing, before that thing gets so big that swallowing it is impossible!"

"As long as you keep practicing, I don't think that it will ever be impossible. But I am very happy for you to keep practicing!"

Ashley shifted around until her head was hanging over the edge. Then I moved to place my cock into her mouth. "Remember, swallow, swallow, swallow."

She nodded slightly as I pressed forward. "I would love to watch you playing with your nipples and pussy while you are swallowing my cock." She immediately began to caress her own nipples, and put one hand on her pussy. "Yes! That's SO SEXY!" I exclaimed. In the process she had swallowed the entirety of my cock, my balls were pressed against her forehead. I retreated and allowed her to catch her breath.

Soon I had the length of my cock deep in her throat again and her throat muscles were working, massaging my cock with every swallow. Then, I pulled back out for another breath. I was very aroused as I watched Ashley caressing herself as she swallowed my cock again and again. "Ashley, I want you to make yourself cum while you are swallowing my cock!" There was a vibration on my cock that I took to be an affirmative answer as she began to stimulate herself more aggressively.

I slid my cock deep into her throat, then back out for a breath, deep into her throat, then back out. Ashley was working herself into a frenzy as she stimulated her nipples and rubbed her clit, all the while taking my cock deep down her throat. It was so erotically stimulating! I could tell that she was getting close to her climax, and the cum in my balls was boiling for release! As my cock reached deep in her throat and my balls rested on her forehead and nose I yelled, "CUM FOR ME ASHLEY! I'M CUMMING DOWN YOUR THROAT!! CUM TOO!! CUM! CUM!! CUMMMM!"

123456...9