Cursed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline reviewed the program for the 'big night'. Four winners each will have 15 minutes 'up close and very personal' with Michael at the cost of the winning bid. There would be a minimum two sessions. If you climax more than once in a session, pay a 50% bonus for each additional. If he cums in you, a 50% bonus. If you request a third session, everything increases 50%. If you want a fourth session, that would be amazing, everything doubles over the first session. Plan to bring at least 3x the winning bid in cash, maybe more! We will have a suite of two rooms, but everyone is free to watch. We will be making a video which you will receive later if you want, with the faces obscured.

Then it was time to start the blind bidding. The rules were explained: three rounds of bidding, minimum first round bid, $500. They would write their bid and name on a piece of paper, Caroline would review the bids. The two lowest bidders would be eliminated, and the second round would start with the highest bid from first round. The high bid was $1,000!

The second round would eliminate one more bidder and would start at the previous high bid of $1,000. The low bidder would be eliminated. The high bid was $1,200!

I circulated among the remaining bidders and tried to console the losers as the others prepared for the final round. The women were excited and a little nervous as the final round of bidding began. Each woman took a little more time as she considered her final bid. None of them wanted to be eliminated. When the bids were in, Caroline took the papers into another room to open the bids and prepare the results. When she returned, she announced that the high bid was $1,600! Charlotte, Susan, Irene, and Bonnie were the high bidders! We would gather next Tuesday evening for the 'big event'! I stayed for a short time after the bidding was finished, but was then ready to head for home.

As I drove home I did the mental math: $1,600 x 2 x 4 women = $12,800, plus maybe 4 bonuses would be $16,000. After renting a hotel suite and buying some wine, etc. the net would almost certainly exceed $15,000. Amazing!

It was only about 9:00 when I arrived home. I had called ahead to tell them I was on my way, so my Ladies were sitting at the kitchen table, naked, drinking tea. (I was sure that Lauren's breasts were bigger than before, but I hadn't yet said anything about that.) Lauren got up and poured me a glass of wine as I told them about the bidding session. "You could make $15,000 in one night?!?" Lauren asked, amazed.

Ashley said, "And four new women." It was obvious that she was thinking about the effect on my penis size.

"Yes." I responded to both.

I also gave them copies of the documents that Ms. Abrams had prepared. They both liked the simple name, Fertility, LLC.

We discussed other aspects of the program. "We should insist that the women have a test to verify that they are fertile." "They should use an ovulation test kit to be sure of the timing." "Perhaps the price could include an intrauterine ultrasound and a ovulation test kit. That way there wouldn't be too many surprises." "How much will you charge?"

"Well, I like the idea of including the testing in the price: ultrasound, STDs, maybe fertility drugs, whatever. So the price would need to be high enough to cover those and other expenses. The actual session should be recorded as a security measure. I want this to be limited to a very select few who would be responsible for teaching their sons how to manage their heritage; maybe, only 25 or so over the course of the program. So I thought maybe $100,000 or $125,000 for the full package."

"Wow! That's a lot of money! Who would pay that much??"

"Well, I'm not sure. Maybe nobody," I admitted. "But by including the pre-testing and having near 100% probability of conception and near 100% probability of a son, I would expect there would be a few people willing to pay that. And a few is all I want."

Changing the subject, I said, "I ordered some special items online today."

"What??" Lauren asked, excitedly.

"A special strap-on dildo harness with an extension to pleasure the wearer, for one thing!"

"So, like, I could fuck Mom in the ass while you fuck her pussy? And I would get off too?? Cool!"

"Yes, something like that." I agreed. "And a number of dildos that fit the harness in varying sizes. Some even have a liquid reservoir so that they can squirt!"

"Really?!?"

"And I ordered something special for Marlin."

Ashley asked, "What was that? Why would you possibly get ANYTHING for that worm?!?"

"It is called 'The Cage from Hell'. It is a male chastity device with lock and key that prevents a man from achieving an erection while simultaneously tugging on his balls and stimulating him. It can be worn continuously for days or weeks, and he WILL wear it. It comes with three keys, one for each of us."

"'The Cage from Hell'? It sounds like just what he deserves!" said Lauren.

"He can wear it for days or weeks? So he can pee and such?"

"It is an all stainless steel wire cage with an opening at the end for urination. I ordered the extra-small size, so his penis cannot expand to longer than 2.4" or greater than 0.7" diameter without discomfort. It straps firmly around his testicles, so it cannot be removed without pulling off his balls. It is described as the perfect male chastity device. And he WILL wear it, until or unless we remove it. It is held in place with a brass lock, and we will have the keys!"

"OK!" both of the Ladies said together.

"What about US? Did you get anything special for us?" asked Lauren.

"Yes, but you will have to wait until the package arrives to find out." I said mysteriously.

Then I shifted the subject, "Lauren, has your bust increased? You look BIGGER!"

"Well, my bras have felt pretty tight when I go to work."

Ashly chimed in, "Why don't we go measure?"

We went to our bedroom and Ashley told Lauren to put on a standard bra. Her breasts were definitely overflowing the cups! Ashley then measured Lauren for fit. Her band was 32" just as before, her bust measurement had been almost 36" before so she had slightly overfilled her C cup. Now her bust measurement was almost 38"! She would really be overfilling a D cup now! Lauren bounced up and down with excitement at the news, and my cock just bounced UP as I watched her!

The rising of my cock was not missed by either of my Ladies. Soon they had me on my back on the bed and were taking turns sucking my 'little head' into their warm mouths, first one then the other. Ashley took a position at the side of the bed where I could slide my cock down her throat. Lauren moved beside her. I took several strokes in first one throat, then the other, sinking the entire length of my cock into each one. Then I moved onto the bed.

Lauren mounted me, sliding her tight pussy down my rigid shaft. She leaned forward to let me suck on her growing breasts, it was delightful. Ashley then moved to straddle my face as she took her daughter's breasts into her hands. I licked Ashley's pussy and clit while Lauren rode my cock. The women caressed each other's breasts, lifting them and sucking on their nipples. It took little time until I was thrusting forcefully up into Lauren's gripping pussy, then I was spewing my cum into her. Both Ladies were quivering with desire, but my mouth was covered so I could not tell them to cum.

They finally rolled off me, still kissing and caressing each other's breasts. I watched the display for several more moments, then I quietly said. "Cum. Ladies cum for me!" Orgasms gripped both of my beautiful women. They squealed and shook as they continued to suckle at one another's breast. It was a fantastically erotic sight!

After recovering, I asked Ashley to lie back on the bed. I knelt between her legs and placed my cock at her opening. Then I told Lauren to suck and caress her mother's breasts. She was very wet so I slid my cock deep into her on the first stroke while her daughter began sucking and playing with her mother's nipples. I pumped slow and deep, sliding my cock into Ashley's hot, wet pussy again and again. She was humping up against me, trying to increase the speed, but I maintained a deep, constant pattern. I could hear Lauren sucking and slurping on her mother's nipples while I pumped my big cock deep into Ashley again and again. "PLEASE! MORE!" Ashley cried. So I gave her more. More depth, more speed, more force, more cock. I began to pump her wet pussy furiously. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders as I pounded my cock into her. Wet sloshing sounds came from our joining, sharp slapping sounds came with my thighs striking her buttocks, slurping sounds came from Lauren's sucking at her breasts. Ashley was on the verge of hysteria with her need to climax as I pumped my rock hard cock deep into her again and again and again, until finally my own climax began to roar through me.

"CUM!" I shouted. "ASHLEY! LAUREN! CUMMMMMM!" as my semen bathed Ashley's vagina and cervix. I pumped and pumped my semen into my step-mother as she shook and convulsed with her own orgasm. Blast after blast of my cum poured into her until I was totally sated. Then we collapsed together in a sweaty, cum soaked, happy tangle of bodies. And we slept.

1...456789