Cursed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the party? Can we cum? I mean, come?" Everyone laughed.

"Well, Tuesday is just to be a 'meet and greet'. I will be friendly, I'm sure that there will be some touching, but no sex. Then they will bid to see which four are allowed to join the real party for another night."

Ashley added, "You should have some refreshments for the bidding party, including some alcohol. How are you going to conduct the bidding? If you're going to do this, you might as well get the most money possible."

"I don't know. I guess an open auction might be uncomfortable for some of the women..."

"How about three rounds of secret bids? Everyone writes down her first bid. The lowest two bidders are eliminated; the highest bid becomes the minimum bid for the second round. After the second bid, the lowest bidder is eliminated and again the highest bid becomes the minimum for the remaining five women. I bet the price per session could exceed $1,000!"

"That would mean something like 10 or 12 thousand dollars?" I gasped.

"Yes. And you would be worth every penny!"

"I was thinking about requiring that everyone be nude." I added.

"For the actual event I think that would be entirely appropriate." Ashley agreed. "For the actual event you will need some helpers to keep things coordinated. Lauren and I could do that. Of course we would also have to be nude!"

Lauren said, 'I wouldn't have it any other way!"

My Ladies left for work and I thought about what we had been discussing. I decided that I wanted a full copy of the doctor's report on my recent visit. I would also call Ashley's lawyer to discuss a fertilization agreement.

I showered and dressed for work, then made my calls. The lawyer could see me at 10:00, and I could pick up a copy of the medical report any time after 9:00.

I headed to the doctor's office and picked up my report shortly after 9:00, it was ready as promised. Then I would go to the lawyer.

We discussed what I had in mind, and she agreed that a standard artificial insemination agreement could be modified for our purposes. She was VERY interested in the concept of why people would be interested in doing this. I told her that my sperm count and motility were in the 1/100 of 1% of all men, so that if a woman had viable eggs, a pregnancy would almost definitely result.

She asked why I did not simply sell my sperm to a sperm bank. "Well two reasons. One: a normal donor might receive $25, as a premium donor I might receive $100; but couples with fertility problems might pay $25 - $30,000 to avoid the in vitro process. Two: There are some inheritable characteristics that I personally prefer to prescreen potential recipients.

"OK, you will have to disclose any known or suspected genetic defects or inheritable issues. But, isn't this mostly about being able to select desperate women who meet your standards of beauty so you can FUCK them?"

"You are gay, aren't you? I am not judging, just clarifying the facts. You see, I have some sort of sexual charisma that causes any woman who is attracted to men at all to be highly, lustily attracted to me, women from age 18 to who knows. I knew that you were gay almost from the moment we met because you didn't come on to me."

I continued, "I have been led to believe, and do believe, that this trait will be inherited by my sons. I cannot let my sperm go anonymously to unsuspecting women. I have to assure myself that they will be able to teach their sons how to handle such a powerful trait responsibly."

"So, it's not about the money?"

"Sure, it's about the money, but it's also about protecting the children!"

She paused for a few moments, then said, "OK. I will draft an agreement. I will need medical histories for your parents and grandparents, especially highlighting any medical conditions with a genetic component, like diabetes or heart conditions, etc. I will require you to allow me to review each potential client. I will review them for financial stability, legal issues, etc. We will need to create a limited liability corporation for you to use in case someone sues you. My ongoing relationship will cost 5% of your net proceeds after necessary expenses. I would recommend that you provide a free STD test for any woman who wants to become a client. Of course you would need to provide a current test yourself."

Then Ms. Abrams continued, "If you are representing those kinds of fertility numbers, you should have documentation to confirm your statements."

"I just picked up the doctor's report on my way over here, I haven't even looked at it. But what I told you is what he told me."

"Do you mind if I have a look?"

"Sure. Maybe you can help if there are things that confuse me."

"This is odd... You had TWO sperm counts done? One with negative results?"

"I can actually consciously decide whether sperm is included when I ejaculate. So on the first test I thought, 'No baby'. On the second test I thought 'Make baby. Give her a baby'."

"REALLY? I have never heard of such a thing! But your second test shows sperm count and motility 'beyond the range of quantified testing, greater than over 99.99% of all men'." She read some more, then said, "This is interesting. Every sperm cell tested carried the "Y" chromosome, not a single "X" chromosome sperm cell was found in over 100 cells evaluated."

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Yes, Michael, every child you father will be a boy."

"I guess that could be a drawback for some..."

Ms. Abrams continued the thought, "Yes, and a powerful motivator for others."

"My head is spinning!"

"I understand. Would you like to sign a representation agreement, and I can get started working on the paperwork? I will also have Toni make copies of the doctor's report for reference. Oh, and by the way, I have never seen my receptionist so 'all aflutter' about a client as she was while you were in the waiting room. Please, don't take advantage of her."

"Most days I am accosted or propositioned by 15 to 25 women, so I'm not sure who is trying to take advantage of whom. But, rest assured I will remain 'hands off' regarding Toni."

Ms. Abrams concluded the meeting, "I will give you a call soon with a progress report. Is your cell phone the best way to reach you?"

"Yes, thank you."

I took my copy of the doctor's report and read it through for myself. Every sperm cell tested was "Y" chromosome! Every child I would father would be male and would inherit the traits of the curse - for all generations! I would have to be very careful with my sperm!

While I didn't really keep in touch with my mother since she left, I did have a phone number that had been hers. I called and she actually answered! I told her that I needed family medical history for a genetics section of a biology class. She said that she would email me the information. She didn't really inquire about my life, my father, or anything that would be considered personal. After a very few minutes the call was over. I didn't have any type of relationship with my mother, but still I felt a little deflated after the call.

I knew more about my father's parents and they were still alive, plus he did not have siblings, so that part of the family history would be fairly simple.

I arrived at the mall almost an hour early, and I had noticed that the supplement tea supply was dwindling fast, so I walked down to the other end and the supplement store. Mia was on duty and made a bee-line toward me as soon as she saw me. She was full of brightness and smiles as she greeted me. I told her that my step-mother was also using the tea, and that she had given a supply to some of her friends, so I needed to buy 3 or 4 boxes.

Mia was thrilled, bouncing up and down with excitement. This nearly caused me whip-lash as I watched her big boobs as they bounced with the motion. This was not missed by her, and she waggled her chest from side to side as she asked, "Is there anything ELSE I can DO for YOU?" When I didn't immediately respond, she continued, "I don't think that I have four boxes out here on the shelf. Let's go into the back room to check the inventory there!"

Then she took my hand and nearly dragged me into the back room. As soon as the door was closed, she attacked my belt and dropped my trousers to the floor. She ripped off her tube top then dove for my cock. She sucked and licked and swirled her tongue around the head while she grasped the shaft with both hands to pump up and down on my cock.

Mia would put many 'pros' to shame! Her technique was excellent and she was extremely enthusiastic. It seemed like almost no time until my balls were churning with the need for release, and apparently she could taste my pre-cum because she pulled back and said, "Fuck me NOW! Fuck me HARD! FUCK ME, PLEASE!!"

She pulled her shorts and panties off in one motion, sat back and spread her legs wide. "Take me, please. Drive that beautiful cock deep into my needy pussy! Suck my big tits! Make me cum and Cum and CUM!"

So I did. I pushed my cock into her forcefully, driving it all the way to the hilt in the first stroke. I took her big breasts in my hands and kneaded her soft flesh and pinched her nipples as my cock plunged in and out of her tight pussy. "Oh, yes! God, yes!! Fuck me good!! Drive that cock deep!! Make me CUM!!"

This was not tender, gentle, loving sex; this was raw, powerful, animalistic sex. I drive my cock deep into her pussy, then deeper still. I could feel my cock thumping against her cervix with every stroke, and still she begged me to "Fuck me deeper! Harder! GIVE IT TO ME!! YES!! AAAHHHH!! CUM!! YES!! OOOOOHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! EEEEEEEEEIIIII!!"

Her body was totally out of control. I could feel her pussy convulsing and contracting around my cock as I continued to drive my manhood into her depths. Then I began to CUM. My own hips spasmed as I thrust my cock even more forcefully into her quivering pussy and began to spray my cum into her with blast after blast of my semen. The wild abandon of our coupling caused me to pump what seemed like gallons of my cum into her welcoming body. She was now like a limp rag doll as the final spurts of my semen entered her pussy.

When my climax finally came to an end, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pulled up my pants, stuffing my softening cock inside. Mia lay there, legs spread wide and a river of my cum rolling out of her pussy and onto the box she reclined on. Her chest was heaving, but otherwise she made no movement. When I had made myself presentable I said, "I will stop back between 5 and 6 to pick up my order. Thank you."

Mia's eyes fluttered open. She smiled, nodded her head slightly, then closed her eyes again as I walked out of the back room.

When I arrived at work I went straight to the staff men's room, locked the door, then dropped my pants and washed off. I didn't want to smell of pussy juice all day, no matter how much I loved that aroma.

After clocking in I headed to the back room to take care of the shipments that arrived that morning. Leslie waved and smiled from across the store, Amy and Arianna each gave me dazzling smiles as I walked past each woman's sales area. Then I was in the back room, and began my work.

About an hour later, Chuck, the guy from guns & ammo stuck his head into the room and said, "Samantha asked me to tell you that she wants to see you when you have a few minutes."

I acknowledged the request and finished what I was right in the middle of before heading to her office. When I entered her office, she looked up from her papers and said, "Hi, Michael. Thanks for coming. Close the door, please."

When the door was closed she placed the papers she had been reading into a drawer. Her desk was now completely clean. She came out from behind her desk, removed her blouse and bra draping them over a chair. Then she stepped out of her skirt, placing it with her other clothes. She was now wearing her necklace and earrings, a garter belt and stockings, and her shoes. Nothing else! Her shapely, chocolate brown body was trim and firm with not an imperfection in sight. My cock was absolutely hard and tenting out my trousers.

"Why don't you get naked too?" She asked. Then she lay back on her desk and spread her legs. What a beautiful sight! Such a body! Large firm breasts, neatly trimmed pussy!

I lost no time stripping off my shirt and kicking off my pants. Then I dove into Samantha's delicious pink pussy. I licked her slit, gathering and swallowing her sweet nectar. I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy and wiggled it around, I licked and sucked and swirled my tongue on her clitoris until she was mewing and moaning, shaking with barely contained passion.

Then I slid my engorged cock slowly into her very wet pussy. Her hips lurched up to meet my entering cock, driving me deep into her. Then I held my position, my cock deep inside her pussy as I caressed her beautiful breasts. I flexed my big cock inside her as I continued to lightly stroke and caress her breasts. When she asked, "Please?" I began to focus on her nipples and I began to move almost imperceptibly inside her. "Oh, Please!!"

I lightly pinched her nipples and ever so slowly withdrew my cock until the head was barely held between her pussy lips. "PLEASE!" Then I entered her again, just as slowly, until my pubis was pressed firmly against hers.

"Please, what?" I asked.

"Please fill me with your wonderful cock. Fill me with your cum. Make me cum and Cum and CUM! Please!! Please, Michael. Please!!"

I pumped in and out of her beautiful body at an infuriatingly slow pace. Her hips were rising, pumping against me, trying to force me to increase the pace. A fine sheen of perspiration made her breasts seem to glow. I pumped her a little faster, harder, deeper.

"Yes! Please!! More!!" she pleaded.

So I did. I pumped a little faster, a little harder, and a little deeper.

"Oh, yes! PLEASE!! MORE!!"

So I did. I was now pumping my cock deep into her pussy. I grabbed her legs and pulled them high, almost to my shoulders, exposing her pussy to my invading cock. Her legs were almost to her shoulders as I leaned forward to grasp her nipples between my fingers as I furiously drove my big cock into her very depths again and again and again.

She was biting her hand, trying not to scream, as her climax crashed through her. She shook and quivered, her pussy convulsed and contracted as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses. Still I continued to drive my cock into her. Her climax rolled on and on, until my own eruption shot forth! I was cumming, and Cumming, and CUMMING. My cock was thrusting deep into her and every thrust brought another jet of my cum shooting into her. It was like a never ending geyser of semen blasting load after load of my hot cum into her depths. I was twisting her nipples as my orgasm continued to pump her full of me semen and her climax seemed to have no end!

After climaxing for hours and pumping gallons of semen into her, I finally collapsed onto her and laid my head on her heaving breasts. Rivulets of sweat rolled down my sides, and her body was damp with perspiration. We lay there for quite some time, our sweat covered bodies cooling slowly and our panting beginning wane.

I started to move. "NO! Stay where you are! Please?"

I was not about to argue! I was lying naked with her beautiful breasts as my pillow. Her legs wide and now wrapped around me. My cock still embedded in her warm pussy. I would stay here like this all day if she asked.

Then there was a knock on the door! "Your two o'clock appointment is here." A voice from the other side of the door said.

"OK. I am just finishing up with a training session. Give them a seat and a soft drink and I will be with them shortly."

I withdrew and a stream of white cum began to flow out of her pussy. I grabbed a tissue and handed it to her to stem the flow, but I noticed that some had already dribbled onto the floor. As she was slowly getting up, I moved to her private bathroom to quickly rinse off before returning the get dressed.

Angry red teeth marks were clearly visible on her left hand. Her nipples were standing out almost an inch from her beautiful breasts. She walked a little bow legged, holding the tissue to her pussy, as she moved to the bathroom.

After a couple minutes, she returned still wearing only her jewelry, garter belt, stockings, and shoes. "I think that was a very good training session, don't you?" she commented as she put on her bra, then her blouse and skirt.

"It was a WONDERFUL training session!"

"We will have to find time for another one next week."

"That would be good." I replied.

She then nodded. I opened the door as she was spraying some air freshener, and returned to the store room.

As I walked toward the store room, Leslie waved from the other side of the store. As I passed by their work stations, both Amy and Arianna smiled broadly.

I had been working in the back room for about 30 minutes when Tara and Kara walked in. They seemed to feel that they had every right to be in this 'employees only' space. "Everybody had a REALLY good time at the pool party! Lucinda won't stop talking about how nice you were to her," said Kara. "And how you made her CUM," added Tara. "Well, he made us ALL CUM!" retorted Kara. "THAT he did!" acknowledged Tara.

"I'm glad you all had a good time. I enjoyed myself as well. However, this IS a place of business, and this room is marked 'employees only'. How can I help you?"

In response they both pulled off the tops they were wearing and started to pull off their shorts. "We just wanted to say thank you in a VERY special way," said Tara, or was it Kara, as she walked up to me, nude except for her sandals. She rubbed her bare breasts against me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a deep, passionate kiss while rubbing her pussy against my hardening erection. The other twin came up to me and also rubbed her bare breasts against me and began rubbing her pussy up and down my leg while sucking on my ear lobe. These two knew what they wanted, and would not be denied!

Kara, I think, reached down and unzipped my fly and pulled out my hard cock. (Pretty, naked women rubbing against me always seems to do that to me.) She firmly grasped my penis and pulled me toward some boxes stacked together that would serve as a makeshift bed.

Tara began sucking on my cock and pumping my shaft. Kara whispered into ear, "Would you like to suck on my nipples or my pussy?"

"Yes. Both!"

"I'm pretty limber, but I don't think that limber! You'll have to choose."

"Titties first, then pussy," I replied.

"OK! We can do that!"

Tara was doing a masterful job on my cock, pumping the shaft with a twisting motion while sucking voraciously on the head and swirling her tongue around. Kara held her breast to my mouth so I could suck on her nipple. It was delightful! Then, wordlessly by some mystical twins only communication, they both stopped!

My cock was covered with Tara's saliva and was dripping pre-coital fluid. I wanted to cum, I NEEDED to CUM! Kara said, "We'd like to have another pool party with you, but a more 'intimate' gathering. It will be just the three of us for the evening. We were not very good hostesses and spent only a little time with you. We want to show you that we have better manners than that, so we can give you our FULL ATTENTION. We absolutely will not accept 'No' for an answer!"

While Kara was talking, Tara was lightly stroking my cock, increasing my need to cum. It was bigger than I had ever seen it before, the head was a deep purple and every vein stood out in high relief. I REALLY needed to CUM. "Please say you'll CUM!!"

"I NEED TO CUMMM!"

"Yippee! Next Friday night, same place. Please forget your swimsuit!" With that, Tara took the head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking and swirling and pumping on my cock. In seconds I was shooting my cum into her mouth! Then Kara's mouth enveloped my cock and she took my next blast of cum. The two girls took turns, exquisitely timing their exchanges, sucking and swallowing my cock and cum until the eruption was a drizzle, then subsided completely. I was totally spent. They each gave me a kiss on the lips, then a kiss on my softening cock. They pulled on their clothes, waved saying, "See you Friday!", and went out the door.

1...34567...9