Cursed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, and she did! I poured my semen down her throat and directly into her stomach. She convulsed and quivered, spasms rolling across her abdomen as she caressed her nipples and clitoris. Then I slid my still spurting cock out of her throat. She gasped for breath as I sprayed my final jets of semen over her chin and breasts.

"Wow! That was INTENSE! I have never had anyone watch me while I masturbated before! And you really DID cum down my throat, didn't you? ... WOW!"

"Yes, I really DID cum down your throat, ... and onto your chin and beasts, too. It was really sexy watching you stimulating yourself. I may have picked up a few pointers on what you like best, and what stimulates you the most!"

"You have never failed me in those regards yet!" she insisted. "But we probably need a 'real' shower right now. Both of us are all sweaty and sticky!"

During our shower we did not forego the opportunity for fondling and caressing, but the morning was slipping past, so we wrapped up fairly quickly, dried off, and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast - naked, of course. As we sat sipping our coffee, Ashley noticed the boxes of herbal tea. "What's that?" she asked.

I told her that I had picked them up at the supplements shop. When she noticed that the top was open and several tea bags were already missing she looked at me suspiciously. "You encouraged Lauren to try this?"

"No. Just like you, she saw the box sitting there on the counter and asked about it. I told her that I had met a girl at the supplement store, a girl of Asian background. She said she had used this tea and had grown from 'fried egg' boobs to a D-cup."

"You didn't pressure her, not even a little?" Lauren's mother asked, a little pointedly.

"No, not even a little." I assured her.

"And you believe the results?"

"I've seen the results, and they are impressive. Of course, I didn't see the 'before'. But this girl has a really small frame, and so the 'fried egg' description would not be surprising."

"Would you like for me to try it?"

"Well, we talked about it before. I absolutely LOVE your tits. Why wouldn't I like 'more to love'?"

"I guess that I'll think about it. Actually, I have quite a bit to think about. ... Oh, since tomorrow is your day off, I will try to get an appointment for you to have a fertility test. YOU can explain that you actually want two tests, and you can make up some reason WHY you want TWO tests... hopefully one without sperm, and one full of sperm!"

I had been at work about half an hour when Samantha requested that I come to her office for some additional 'training'. Later in the afternoon, Arianna, came into the back room, looking for me. And we both 'came' again.

About 4 o'clock Ashley called and asked if I could request the evening off. My dad had called, all excited about the new contract they had landed, and he wanted to take us all out for a special dinner. I asked Samantha, who agreed that I could leave at 5.

When I arrived home I went upstairs to shower and get changed. Lauren was in her room, so I walked in. She was sitting in front of her dressing table wearing only her panties, working on her make-up. "So, you're back??"

"You know that I have sex with your mother, and she knows that I have sex with you. You enjoyed my company all evening Saturday, and all night, and during Sunday morning. I don't think that you were 'short changed'. I know that you would love to have me all to yourself if you could, but that's currently just not possible, so plan to share. You said you would be willing to share, as long as I took care of you, and I have, and I will. But it may not always be on the schedule that you would most prefer. Right?"

"Yes." she said meekly.

"Yes, What??"

"Yes, Michael!" she responded immediately.

"Would you like to suck on my cock a little, before we go to dinner?"

"YES, Michael! I would love to suck on your cock!" then she paused, "But I just put on my lipstick."

"That's good, you can mark my cock with your lipstick. After we're done, you can apply fresh for dinner."

"Yes, Michael. That would be very good, Michael!"

Before I stepped forward to allow my step-sister to suck my cock I asked, "Were you a good girl since we were last together?"

"Yes, Michael."

"Did you masturbate?"

"I played with my titties and stroked my pussy. I needed you so bad! But I didn't cum, Michael. I DIDN'T CUM! Just like you told me, I refrained from cumming, although I needed to cum so bad! Would you let me cum right now? It won't take much stimulation? Please, can I cum??"

"We don't have time for a good session now. But waiting until later will make it all the better when you do cum. Now, just suck on my cock a little bit for me, OK?"

"OK, Michael. I will have a good cum later, right?"

"Yes, my Pet! You will have a very good cum later. Now remember, no panties and no bra tonight. Oh, and wear a top that is clingy and shows off the curves of your beautiful breasts."

"Won't your dad notice? Won't Mom notice?"

"Marlin is totally oblivious, and your mother will notice, but will not say anything. Please do as I ask!"

"Yes, Michael, I will do as you ask and I will wear something that shows off my bra-less breasts. Now I will suck on your cock!"

Lauren sucked voraciously on my hard member, marking the depth she took my cock without deep throat. The red lipstick on my cock was a clear indication of what she had been doing. I stopped her while pre-cum was leaking from my cock, but before I spurted into her mouth. I wanted to save a really big blast for her later. When I took my shower, I was very careful to not wash off the lipstick that she had placed on my cock. I wanted her to see it later that evening.

The restaurant that my father had chosen was not as fancy as I had expected, but it was OK. It had big screen TVs all around the walls with various sporting events showing. There were wine glasses on the table, so when the waitress came for our drink orders, I immediately ordered a large bottle of wine, without giving anyone else a chance to order first. The waitress gave me a dazzling smile and said "Sure," never pausing for a moment to question the ages of Lauren or myself. Everyone except me had two or three glasses of wine during the course of the meal, I had only a first glass.

During dinner I texted Lauren, "Show me your pussy!"

"WHAT?"

"Pull your skirt up and show me your pussy. I'll drop my napkin."

I announced to the table, I think I dropped my napkin. Then I ducked under the table. There was Lauren's pussy in full view. She had her skirt pulled up, and actually was lifting the front to be sure that I had a great view! It was wonderful. When I returned to my seat I said, "Thanks, sorry."

The food was really quite good, and we were sitting discussing the possibility of dessert. Actually, it was just the three of us discussing much of anything, my father was glued to the sports TV.

I slipped out my phone and texted Lauren. "Play with your nipples."

"Here?"

"Yes, HERE. Yes, NOW!"

"Yes, Michael."

And she began stroking her nipples, lightly, bringing them to hard points that clearly showed through the clingy fabric of her blouse. Ashley watched, but said nothing.

After a few minutes of this, Lauren was practically squirming in her seat. I texted her, "CUM FOR ME!! CUM NOW!!"

When she looked at the text, she DID. She climaxed right there, sitting right next to her mother in the middle of the restaurant, she CAME and she came HARD. She shook and quietly gasped and shook some more. When her climax had finally passed, she looked at me and smiled. Her mother, however, looked worried. "Are you OK, dear? Let's go to the ladies room!"

"I'm fine." Lauren said, but her mother was insistent, so they both headed to the ladies room.

Her mother asked, "What happened out there? Did you have a seizure or something?"

"No, mother, I had an ORGASM!"

"An orgasm??" Her mother said incredulously. "You were playing with your nipples, for Michael I assume. But you had an orgasm?"

"Yes, Michael told me to CUM. So I DID! I had an orgasm right then and there. And it was a GOOD one!" Lauren showed her mother the text log where I had told her to cum.

"So you can cum anytime he tells you to?"

"I think so, although we haven't really tested it in too many situations. But this was a BIG ONE!"

"And at other times?"

"I withhold my climaxes until he gives me permission to cum. But when he gives me permission it is always an EXPLOSIVE ORGASM!! It is SO worth the wait!"

"So you are OK?" her mom asked again.

"I am SO OK!" then she continued. "And I know what 'I' WANT for dessert. But I shouldn't have it here in the restaurant, if you know what I mean."

"I fully understand what you mean." her mother said with a smile.

When the ladies returned to the table, they said that they had decided that they didn't really want anything from the dessert menu. Both gave me a knowing smile as they said this. Marlin asked if everything was OK, and they said things were just fine. "It was just a 'girl thing'. We talked about it, and all is well." said Ashley. Marlin paid the bill and we left. He was a little wobbly in his gait, so I took the keys and drove with Lauren in the seat next to me. Almost before we were out of the parking lot, his head was on the headrest and he was snoring.

I leaned over to whisper in Lauren's ear, "Show me your pussy! I love to look at your pussy! Play with it for me!!"

So, with her mother sitting in the back seat, Lauren pulled her skirt up around her waist, spread her legs, and began to stroke her pussy and caress her clitoris. Her breathing was becoming heavy and she was clearly very aroused by the time we entered the garage and she lowered her skirt. Ashley and I maneuvered a very sleepy Marlin into the master bedroom. She didn't try to undress him, or to hide her disgust that he was essentially passed out on the bed. She pulled off her blouse, waggled her breasts in my face, and said, "And look what HE will be missing!"

I excused myself and went to the kitchen where Lauren was quickly gulping down a glass of iced tea. "This will make six today!" she exclaimed. "I like it as iced tea and that way I can always have a glass ready!"

"Six?" I asked.

"I want RESULTS!" she said as she finished the last of the tea. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to my/our bedroom. She was pulling off her blouse and unfastening her skirt before we reached the bedroom door. "I want you to fuck my throat and cum in my stomach. Then I'm going to really say 'Thank you' for the wonderful orgasm you gave me this evening!"

"Your mother was OK with it?"

"Once she understood, she was more than OK with it! I think that SHE wants it TOO!"

My head spun with possibilities as Lauren pulled off my pants and pulled my cock to her mouth. "Oh, look at this pretty line of lipstick! Let's put another line on here, a much, much deeper line!!" And she began pulling me toward her and preparing to swallow my cock. While I had not intended to cum this soon or in this way, I was certainly not going to refuse this beautiful girl her wish, especially when it would be SO pleasurable for me. Soon, I was sliding my cock deep into her throat, then allowing her to catch a breath before entering her fully again. Her rhythm and control were amazing and soon I was regularly pumping my cock all the way deep into her throat. I could feel my own climax building and building. The necessarily slow pace allowed my passion to build and build and build, until my balls were absolutely churning with the need to shoot my cum into this insatiable girl. As I slid my cock deep into her throat again, I said, "I'm cumming! UUUGGGGGHHH!!" and I shot wave after wave after wave of my thick semen down her throat and directly into her stomach. It seemed that I couldn't stop cumming! I was still spurting as I finally removed my cock and allowed her to breathe. Cum shot all over her pretty face and covered her breasts.

"That was SO good!" Lauren said huskily, wiping up a dollop of my semen and popping it into her mouth.

"It was especially good from where I stood!" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to give you a special thank you for the amazing orgasm I had earlier!"

"Your mother was really OK?"

"Oh, she was MUCH more than OK. She was intrigued, she wants it! She wants what I have! She wants to be able to cum any time you tell her!!"

"Do you REALLY want to be able to cum any time, any place I tell you to do so?"

"OH, YES. Even more so, now! That was an amazing orgasm! I want you to give me an orgasm any place, any time, in the strangest places and at the strangest times. And I want you to make me cum, and CUM, and CUUMMMMM! I want to give you the power to make me CUM whenever you want!!"

"OK, we will do exactly that." I agreed.

We had sex multiple times throughout the balance of the evening and the night. I forced Lauren to withhold her climax until she was vibrating with need, then commanding her to CUM for me, which she would do with awesome force. I caressed her nipples and sucked on them until she was squirming, then without touching her clitoris or any part of her pussy I commanded her to CUM, and she DID. In fact, she had 4 more powerful orgasms throughout the night, all upon command.

Lauren's phone buzzed sometime after daylight on Tuesday morning. It was a text from her mother saying that she had called Lauren's work to explain that her daughter was not feeling well, and would not be at work today. There was also a text for me saying that Ashley had scheduled an appointment with a urologist for me to be tested for sperm count and also STDs. We would have the entire morning to play! And then we would go to the doctor's appointment in the afternoon.

We had sex, then we went to the kitchen for breakfast. Lauren had more tea and made a big batch for iced tea. Then she sat on the kitchen chair, straddling and facing me, and we had more sex. Before it was time to shower and prepare for the doctor's appointment, we had sex once again! Lauren certainly could not feel that she had been 'short changed' on the amount of sex she had enjoyed!

I suggested that Lauren accompany me to the doctor's appointment. We could 'role play' and pretend to be a young couple in love (not that far from the truth) who were discussing marriage and wanted to be sure that everything was OK. I would focus on 'no baby' as I provided my first semen sample. I assumed that the results would come back negative, and I would ask for a re-test. On the second test, with Lauren watching me masturbate into the cup, I would focus on 'make a baby'. We would see what the test results would be.

After the first test, the doctor asked me to come into his office alone. He asked whether I had had a vasectomy. "No, why?" I innocently asked. "Well, that is the only way that I have ever seen these results!" he explained. "There were absolutely NO SPERM in the sample. The semen otherwise appeared normal, but I could not find a single sperm cell in the sample."

"Could we do the test again?" I asked. "Is it possible there is some kind of mistake?"

"Well, we don't make mistakes." He said, slightly insulted. "But we can certainly take another sample, just to verify the results... Although I would not expect a different result!" he added.

Lauren joined me in the little room, exposing her breasts and pussy to me as I masturbated. I thought, 'I really want to put a baby into this beautiful young woman. Make a baby for Lauren!" And then I squirted a load of semen into the cup. As I spurted my cum into the cup, I said, "Lauren, CUM!" and she DID! She was shaking and convulsing with a powerful orgasm as I was spurting my semen into the test cup.

A short time later the doctor invited me into his office. He indicated that Lauren could join us if she wanted. When we were comfortably seated, he said, "I don't know how there was possibly a mix-up with your previous sample, but there must have been. I have personally re-checked your results and your sperm count and motility are almost beyond belief! Your counts place you in the highest .0001 percentile of all men. You are more fertile than 1 in 10,000 men, maybe more fertile than that, but that's as far as the data is recorded! If you want to have children, and your lovely bride-to-be is at all fertile, you will definitely be able to impregnate her! Oh, and your STD tests came back normal, also. You two love-birds are 'good to go'! In fact, Michael, if you were interested in becoming a sperm donor, I would pay a premium."

This was exactly the news I was hoping to hear, although Lauren seemed somewhat distressed. "You may be the most fertile man on earth??? And I'm not even on birth control!! Remember, I was a virgin! I didn't need birth control!!"

I told her about 'the curse' and how one of the side effects of the curse was that I would not impregnate any woman that I did not choose to. I pointed out that the doctor had needed to run the semen samples twice, because the first time I had thought "no baby", while on the second test with her in the room I had thought 'Make a baby for Lauren'. The first test came back as if I had a vasectomy, the second test - well, you heard the results."

"You thought 'Make a baby for Lauren'?? Really?? 'Make a baby for Lauren'!! That's so beautiful!!"

"Yes, that's what I thought. Of course, it's premature to be doing so any time soon..." I trailed off.

"Yes, it is certainly too soon for that right now, but it is such a heart-warming sentiment! I love you for it!!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big, wet kiss. Then, without prompting, she pulled off her blouse and skirt, sitting completely naked beside me in the car as we drove home. She caressed her nipples and her clit throughout the entire drive. It made it difficult for me to concentrate on the road! When the car was safely in the garage, Lauren lay back on the warm hood and said, "Take me! Take me right here, right now!"

So I complied. I pumped her full of my cock and my cum. Then I continued pumping her full of my cock until I was almost ready to cum again. She was truly beside herself, humping herself against me, spurring me on with her heels at my buttocks, pinching and pulling on her own nipples. As I released another massive blast of cum into her, I yelled, "CUM!! CUM LAUREN!! CUM FOR ME, NOW!!" and she did. She came and Came and CAME and CAAAMMMMMEEEE! She quaked and shuddered, her eyes rolled up in her head as she shook and quivered, her pussy convulsing around my cock, her abdomen heaving as massive contractions engulfed her uterus. She did nearly pass out from the intensity of her orgasm! Then she lay there on the hood of the car, my cum running from her open, recently fucked pussy in a steady river. I had truly filled her with my cum. Then I gently helped her to her feet and guided her to the shower, my cum running in rivulets down the inside of her legs.

I washed her gently and carried her to 'our' bed, where I placed her on a pillow. "I have some things I need to do this evening. I will be home late, but I'll see you when I get back." She smiled and nodded, then closed her eyes and was asleep almost before I could turn around.

I decided to head out. Was I going to go to that pool party with those girls? It seemed pretty clear that there would be lots of willing sex, but... I drove around for a while, and decided that I would go to the party. But I hadn't brought my suit... Well, I didn't expect there would be much need for it anyhow...

I arrived about 7:30 and by the sounds the girls had the party in full swing. When I opened the gate and entered the pool area there were eight young women (really girls) in the pool area. The six girls were ones I had seen at the store, and each of them had on a 'barely there' bikini, strings threaded through their pussy lips and accentuating rather than hiding their pussies.

123456...9