Cursed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment I walked across the apron of the pool, there were girls hanging on me, rubbing titties against me, one actually rubbing her pussy up and down my leg. Conversation confirmed my theory: the six had all just graduated from high school, they were 18.

As the girls rubbed against me, first one then another and another of the bras had been dislodged, breasts completely exposed, then the string bras were discarded. Bottoms followed soon thereafter.

I remembered the tall black girl with beautiful skin and substantial breasts, at least C - maybe D, from the store, "I'm Tawny!" She said, showing a beautiful white smile. Her curly black, neatly trimmed pubic hair accented her shaved pink pussy lips. "I'm looking forward to getting to KNOW you!" There was little doubt what she had in mind!

Kelly came next. She was a red head with a matching red bush, trimmed around the edges, shaved on the lips, but definitely a natural redhead! She had cute freckles that extended down onto her pert breasts, probable a B or C cup, with large very erect nipples. She rubbed her breasts against me again and I could feel the hardness of her nipples as she breathed, "I hope we can spend some quality time together!" Yes, quality time, indeed!

Then there was Lucinda, who appeared to be of Latin American descent. She was only about 5 ft. tall with full, lush D-cup breasts, a narrow waist and broad hips. Her long straight black hair hung almost to her nipples. It was like her breasts were playing peekaboo through her long hair. However, her pussy was not hidden from view at all, because her pubic area was completely shaved!

Finally, Erika was a tall, buxom girl of Scandinavian background. Her ample, shapely breasts were either a C or D-cup. Her luxurious blonde pubic hair matched the long blonde hair of her head, except for her shaved pussy lips.

That left Tara and Kara, the twins who I had 'met' in the back room at the store.

As various girls were unbuttoning my shirt, removing my shoes, and unfastening my pants, I said. "Girls, this is a 'one-time thing'. I am not looking for a girlfriend, I'm just here for a little fun. If any of you are not interested in having sex, that is fine but please tell me. I do not want anyone to feel pressured to do anything that they are not comfortable doing. If any of you are a virgin, please tell me!"

By the time I had finished with my little speech, one girl was sucking on the knob of my cock while another was grasping and pumping up and down on the shaft. Two girls were sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and one was fondling my balls. One girl was licking the pussy of the girl bent over to access my balls, while the twins were in a 69 on a chaise. The party was well under way!

As one of the girls broke a deep kiss and removed her tongue from my throat, I said, "There is plenty to go around. Don't be greedy, I will be happy to help each of you!"

One of the girls exclaimed, "Look at this cock! That's PLENTY for ME!" She said with a laugh.

"You girls need to decide who will go first, etc."

EVERYONE offered to be first! Surprise!! They decided to pull numbers out of a bowl. Kelly, the redhead, drew the number '1'.

She was not shy, she immediately came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, then she began a deep, sensual kiss - her tongue probing my mouth and sliding around mine. At the same time she was rubbing her pert breasts against my chest. Then she took my hand and led me to an unoccupied chaise where she encouraged me to lie down. Then she straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. I took her breasts in my hands and caressed them while she began enthusiastically bouncing on my cock. In no time she was squealing! My cock was stretching her pussy as it shuttled in and out of her, and her pussy lips and clitoris were powerfully stimulated by the movement. She was into her second climax by the time I began thrusting up into her, and she had at least one more extended climax by the time I had sprayed a load of cum into her. She collapsed onto me. I held her as I shifted position to lay her onto her back as I got up. Her legs were splayed out and my cum was dripping out of her. Some of the other girls were staring, open mouthed.

Tawny had drawn the #2 position. She found an unoccupied chaise, laid back with her legs spread wide and said, "Come to momma!" I complied and moved my face toward her shaved pussy lips. "Get me warmed up for the main event!"

Since she seemed rather experienced, I decided to tease her and make her beg. I lightly traced her hairless pussy lips with my tongue, and her hips lurched up toward me. I licked again from bottom to top, barely inserting my tongue between her labia but ending with a light flick of her clit with my tongue. "OH, YES!" She shouted. I traced her slit again and again and again, delving only slightly deeper on each stroke but always circling or flicking her clit at the end of each stroke. Soon she was panting and perspiring profusely, "Please! You're driving me crazy! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COCK!! PLEASE!!"

The entire party could hear her begging for my cock. (Also the neighbors, and probably the folks at the end of the street.) I adjusted my position and began to pump my cock into this beautiful black girl. It required about six strokes for me to be fully inserted into her vagina. She pumped her hips against me on every stroke. Her breasts bounced around wildly with each thrust. Soon her moans and cries could be heard throughout the pool area. I pumped her hard and fast, and that's precisely how her climax hit: hard and fast! She screamed, her body lurched and spasmed as her powerful orgasm ripped through her as I continued to pump my cock into her convulsing pussy. Wave after wave of orgasmic convulsions roared through her body, until I had to stop. She lay beneath me, quivering and shaking as the aftermath of her orgasm slowly subsided. Finally, she looked up at me, smiled, and simply said, "WOW!"

Lucinda held up the number 3 and cautiously came to my side. She seemed rather shy, despite having been wearing a 'barely there' bikini and rubbing her substantial breasts against me earlier. I led her to a rather dark corner of the pool area and an available chaise. I sat on the chaise and she sat beside me. "I didn't want to say anything in front of the others. I always put up a great front, but... "

"You're still a virgin?" I asked. She nodded. "That is something to be proud of, not ashamed. You do not have to do anything that you are not comfortable with. We can cuddle, I can suck on your lovely breasts, I can lick your pussy, you could lick my cock, ... we can do just what you want."

"I want your cock." She said firmly, but ... " she paused. "It's SO BIG!"

"If you want to give me your virginity, you may do that. But you should not feel pressured to do so."

"How would you suggest we go about it?"

"Let me suck your nipples, then lick your pussy to get you really turned on and wet. Then you get on top, that way you can control the action. You can change your mind at any point, right up until my cock pops through your hymen."

"Will it hurt? I hear that it hurts!"

"Each woman is different, but most definitely feel some pain. But most also experience pleasure during the intercourse that follows."

"OK, play with my boobs for a while..."

I caressed her big breasts, I licked her nipples and sucked on them until she was squirming. Then I began to caress her hairless pussy, soon dipping my finger into her increasingly wet slit and caressing her clitoris with my wet finger. Soon she was panting and squirming. "I can't wait for you to lick me! I want your COCK!"

I lay back on the chaise, my cock rigidly pointing up. She took her position above me, grasping my shaft and placing it at the entrance of her virginity. Then she began to lower herself onto my cock. As my girth began to spread her pussy wide and enter her outer channel, her eyes were wide and her mouth formed an "O". Then she encountered the resistance of her hymen. I could see her gathering her resolve, then she forced herself downward and I felt her hymen give way. She cried out quietly and sat very still with my cock about half way inside her. Then she smiled and pressed down some more. "You may want to do some up and down motions, get your lubrication spread along your vaginal canal. It will make our sex much more pleasurable for you."

Lucinda did as I suggested and soon she was taking nearly the entire length of my cock into her recently virgin pussy. Soon she was riding my cock lustily. As she became more comfortable, she also became more excited. Only then did I begin to pump up into her. "OH!" she said in surprise, as she felt the additional depth resulting from my thrusts. Her big breasts were now bouncing wildly, and I loved watching them move. As she bounced and I thrust I reached down between us to dampen my thumb, then I began to directly caress her clitoris on every stroke. In only a few minutes, she was shouting and crying, "OH, GOD! YES! NEVER! YES! OOOHHHH! GOOOOODDDDD!!" I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around my cock; it was clear that she was having a powerful orgasm. I continued to thrust into her as she shuddered and shook, until my own climax erupted, shooting blast after blast of hot semen deep into her virginal pussy, until I finally stopped and she collapsed onto me. There were tears in her eyes. When she had recovered somewhat, I asked if she was OK. "I never knew anything could be like that! So emotional! Such a release! So powerful! Thank You!" and she planted a warm kiss upon my lips. I shifted our positions, allowing her to lie back on the chaise to relax and recover a little while longer.

As I returned to the main pool area, Erika held up the number 4. "Do you still have enough energy for me?" she asked. As I looked at her, her sculptured face and long blonde hair, beautiful large breasts, and her blonde pubic hair with her excited pussy lips showing, my cock began to stand straight out in front of me, again. "Looks like you just may be 'up' for me, after all..."

As she led me to an unoccupied lounge she asked, "Do you really enjoy cunnilingus?"

"Very much! The pussy juice of a woman who practices good hygiene is sweet and tasty. The pleasure I can give to a woman is fantastic. And isn't that what sex is all about, giving pleasure to your partner?"

"Well, I guess so... and recieving pleasure."

"I receive great pleasure from watching my partner as she experiences her pleasure. But entering her as she is in the throes of passion, driving her to even greater pleasure and then experiencing my own release... just how much better can it get?"

"So, would you like to lick MY pussy?"

"I thought you would never ask!"

The tall blonde lay down on the nearest chaise, spread her legs, and made a 'come hither' motion with her finger. I quickly complied, taking a position between her long, lovely legs with her beautiful, blonde pussy right before me. I was going to give this girl the ride of her life!

I started out running my tongue along her slit from bottom to top, then each stroke went deeper then deeper. Her hips were rising to meet me on every stroke and her pussy was flowing with sweet juices. She was moaning and her hips were pumping against my face when I slipped a finger into her pussy to caress her G-spot. Her body lurched like she had been hit with an electric current. As I concentrated my oral attention on her clitoris, Erika was going out of her mind. She was shouting and moaning, whipping her head from side to side, and convulsing with a powerful climax.

Then I mounted her, sliding my big cock all the way into her in one powerful thrust. My cock was pistoning in and out of her throbbing pussy as her climax roared through her like a runaway freight train. Again and again and again I drove my cock into the depths of this blonde beauty. She was moaning and shouting incoherently as my cock pumped deep into her quivering pussy. Having already cum twice in the evening, my own climax was a little slower in coming, but cum I did! I let out a loud bellow as my semen began to spray deep inside this lovely girl. I continued to pump my cock deep into her, and I shot another jet of cum into her on every thrust. My climax seemed to continue forever, until I was completely spent.

When I finally rolled off this young blonde beauty, a huge stream of my cum ran out of her pussy. All of the other girls were circled around, watching as Erika and I had this amazing sex. She almost appeared catatonic as I stood up, but she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "That was the most spectacular experience ever. Christmas and the Fourth of July all wrapped in one! Thank you!" Then she closed her eyes again, legs still spread wide, and my cum still running from her pussy.

All of the other girls were gathered around, mouths hanging open, nipples hard and erect. Some had a hand at their pussy and a finger inside, others were fondling their own breasts, or their neighbors'. "Wow!" "Did you see how hard she CUM?" "Did you see how much cum poured out of her??" "I thought he was going to split her wide open!" were some of the comments the girls made as I went to retrieve my clothing. I decided to dive into the pool and swim a lap to freshen up, I was sweaty and covered in sex.

When I emerged from the pool I felt refreshed. I knew that the twins were the only ones left, so I walked over to where they were standing. "I believe you two are the only ones who I have not had an opportunity to enjoy."

They looked at each other. Kara shrugged her shoulders. She took my hand and led me to a chaise where she had me lie down. She then mounted my cock while her sister straddled my face. They were already very sexually aroused and each climaxed quickly as my cock and tongue worked on them. Then they switched places, with Tara now riding my cock. I was thrusting up into her with abandon, knowing this was the 'last hurrah' of the evening. She started shouting and shaking with a most powerful climax as I took Kara's clit between my lips to suck on her sensitive clitoris. She squealed and shook as her climax rocked her. I blasted one final load of cum into Tara's spasming vagina as she flailed on my impaling cock. Then we were done! The girls collapsed against one another, their sweaty breasts caressing one another, their chests heaving for air. Finally, I extricated myself from their lovely young bodies, dipped into the pool, then gathered my clothes and left. It was shortly after 10:00 when I headed for home.

When I arrived home Ashley was sitting in the kitchen, sipping a cup of tea. I noticed that it was the special, bust enhancing supplement tea. The rest of the house seemed quiet. I opened a beer and sat down at the table with her.

"You've been swimming." she said. "New friends?" There was something in her voice, not reproach or accusation, but something ... maybe concern.

"Yes, it was a party that had been planned a few days ago."

"How many girls?"

"Four. That is, four new ones, plus two from before."

"Wow!" she said. Then she shifted the subject, "Lauren told me that she accompanied you for your doctor's visit. That was a cute ploy; I'm sure the doctor did not suspect a thing! But the results, from NO sperm to 'off the charts' sperm count and motility! If I want to get pregnant, there's little doubt about whether I will."

"Very little doubt at all." I agreed.

"We also talked about last evening..." she continued.

"Last evening...?" She was going to have to spell out what she wanted, and be very specific.

"How you told her to climax ... and she DID! How did she do that? How did you do that?"

"It takes commitment, training, and practice. She has sex with me, and only with me. She is committed to withholding her climax until I tell her to cum and she practices doing so regularly. But she NEVER cums without my permission."

"It was AMAZING!" Then my step-mother asked, "Would I be able to do that?"

"It would take a major commitment and changes to your life. You would ONLY have sex with ME, no one else."

"What about your father?"

"Maybe Marlin could use your mouth or your ass, but never again your pussy! And you would NEVER climax with him regardless of what he might do. NEVER! NEVER!!"

Ashley looked shocked. I continued, "You will practice withholding your climax. We would start with short periods and low intensity, but would build up to your withholding massively powerful need to climax. Once we start, you will NEVER AGAIN climax without MY permission. NEVER AGAIN! NEVER!!"

"But I will be able to cum on command?"

"With practice, yes. You will CUM whenever I tell you to. Whenever, wherever. I will tell you to cum and you will CUM. You will CUM HARD! You will CUM and CUM and CUM!! But only when I give you permission. Only then."

"But I will cum?" she asked cautiously.

"Oh, YES! You will cum. You will probably cum more frequently than you ever have in your life. But you will only cum when I tell you to. You can masturbate, you can play with your beautiful titties, but you will not cum unless I tell you to! You can have me or Lauren lick your pussy and suck your clit, but you WILL NOT CUM until I tell you to. Do you understand? You will cum whenever I tell you to, and ONLY when I tell you to!"

"Yes." she said softly.

"You will be mine. Is that what you want?"

"Yes." she said again, softly.

"Yes, what?" I asked. I paused and she looked confused, so I continued. "Yes, Michael. When I ask you to do something, or instruct you to do something, you will respond: Yes, Michael. Do you understand? Is that what you want??"

"Yes, Michael. I understand. Yes, Michael. That is what I want! YES, MICHAEL! PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS, MAKE ME CUM WHEN YOU COMMAND. YES, MICHAEL! YES, MICHAEL!! YES, MICHAEL!!"

"Is Marlin as submissive as I think he is?" I asked his wife.

"He is not very assertive at all. And he has such a little, unsatisfying dick." she replied.

"Perhaps he should move into Lauren's room, and the three of us could use the Master Suite?"

"The three of us?"

"You and Lauren are sharing me now, right? Wouldn't it be more convenient for us to all be in the same place?"

"Would Lauren and I have sex, too?"

"That would be up to the two of you, but I would like that! Sometimes I could watch, sometimes I could participate, but even then you would not cum unless I gave you permission. Would you like that?"

"If you would like that, then Yes, Michael, I would like that!"

"Would you like to come to my room tonight? We can discuss this with Lauren, and perhaps experiment with the possibilities?"

"OH YES, MICHAEL!! I WOULD LIKE THAT!!"

"Finish your tea, then we can go talk with Lauren." Then I continued, "How many cups of tea have you been drinking?"

"Well, this is my second. The box says 1 or 2 daily."

"Lauren is drinking six a day, and I would like you to do the same. She has made a big pitcher of special iced tea that is in the refrigerator."

"SIX? Really??"

"Yes, Ashley, six. Right?"

"Yes, Michael."

"Good girl! Now finish your tea, take off your clothes, and let's go see Lauren."

When we walked into my room, Lauren was lying naked on my bed, idly caressing her pussy. She squeaked when she saw her mother walking into the room, but then realized that her mother was naked, too.

"Since there has been a little friction regarding access to my cock, I thought it would help resolve the issue if all three of us slept in the same place." I announced.

Lauren looked shocked. "But there's ... " she faltered.

"Tomorrow, you can move your stuff out of your little room. Marlin can have that room, this will be my personal study, and the three of us will move to the Master Bedroom." I explained.

123456...9