Cursed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While continuing to suck on my nipples, one began to lightly caress my scrotum while the other lightly traced her fingers up and down my cock. By now clear liquid was flowing freely from my cock and dripping onto my stomach. They continued to suckle my nipples while lightly caressing my genitals until I was nearly crazy with need. My cock was deep red, the head was purple, all of the veins were bulging. Ashley gently took my cock in her hand and slowly and gently pumped up and down my cock. I was becoming frantic with the need to cum, but she continued her light, maddeningly slow strokes up and down my cock while Lauren caressed and tickled my balls. All the time, they continued to suck on my nipples.

I was pumping my hips up against her hand, trying to increase the pressure, but she stopped and said, "Lie still. I want you to have a really BIG explosion!" So I did as I was asked.

My Ladies returned to their torturously slow stimulation, and I suffered in delightful agony. Slowly, torturously, delightfully, they ratcheted up my passion one notch at a time until nothing else mattered. My brain was blocking everything else out as it screamed, cum!

Then it happened. Ashley began pumping my cock furiously, she shouted, "CUM" and both of them clamped their teeth down on my nipples HARD!

I went off like a rocket! My hips lurched until my back was arched painfully, and I CAME! The first blast was like a shot from a Howitzer, then another, and another, and another, and another. On and on it went, spraying cum all over Ashley and Lauren and myself until we were all covered in my semen. Ashley pumped and pumped my cock until the massive eruptions were reduced to a dribble. Then she took my cock into her mouth and sucked out the remaining drops.

I collapsed onto the bed while rivulets of cum rolled down both Ladies bodies. Lauren gathered a few dollops of my fresh cream and popped them into her mouth while Ashley went to get her tape measure. "How high did his cum shoot?" she asked.

Lauren held her hand high above the bed. They discussed and adjusted the height until they were both in agreement. Then Ashley measured the height: 77" above the bed! Even with adjustments for the arch of my back when I ejaculated, the spray had to exceed a 62" shot! My cum had shot over FIVE FEET into the air!

The Ladies went into the bathroom and gathered some warm, damp wash clothes and towels, then they cleaned up each other and me. I was going to need some recovery time! I suggested, "I am going to need a few minutes rest. Maybe now would be a good time for you to shave Lauren's pussy lips. That would be an erotic sight that should get me back and ready to function!"

Lauren squealed, "YES! Would you MOM? Would you shave my pussy for me?? Please???"

"Of course, dear. It would be my pleasure. Let me get a basin of water and some fresh towels, and of course a fresh razor!"

While Ashley was in the other room, Lauren turned to me and said, "Thanks for that suggestion! I've been wanting that since we first discussed it, but it had never seemed like the right time. And THAT was amazing! It's no wonder that it seems like I can feel your cum blasting my insides every time you spray into me!! That was one HUGE blast!"

"Well, you two DID have me pretty worked up, you know."

She smiled sheepishly, "Yes, we did, didn't we? And it was FUN!"

Ashley returned with the basin, towels, and razor. She directed Lauren to lie on the bed near the edge and spread her legs wide. I moved to have a better view, but to be out of the way. Ashley placed a very warm washcloth over Lauren's labia, and Lauren reacted, "THAT'S really hot!"

"It is NOT hot enough to burn you, not even in such a delicate location. The moist warmth will make the hair easier to shave."

I interjected, "I often find that area of Lauren is very moist and hot!"

Lauren threw a pillow at me!

"OK, you two, settle down. We're getting to the delicate point. Lauren, I am going to lather the area with delicate soap. Then I will begin to shave from your legs inward, saving the most delicate parts for last. OK?"

Lauren looked a little nervous but nodded. Ashley began applying the soap and working it into a lather. "THAT feels GOOD!"

"Don't get too carried away with the good feelings yet, save that for later!" Then she pushed Lauren's legs even wider apart. From my vantage point I could clearly see the pink flesh of the inside of her pussy. I was beginning to recover, and so was my cock.

Ashley began to draw the razor from Lauren's leg inward. Stroke, rinse stroke, rinse. Step by step the hair surrounding Lauren's labia disappeared, until Ashley was ready to make the final strokes along her daughter's delicate pussy lips. Then, Ashley rinsed off the last remnants of soap and it was finished.

I moved closer to conduct a 'quality control inspection'. I lightly ran my tongue over Lauren's bare, sensitive flesh, testing each of her pussy lips with my tongue. By the time I had finished, she was once again hot and moist, and panting.

So I started with Lauren's fantasy sex scene. I pulled her to the eside of the bed and slipped my cock into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, and I stood up. Probably half of her weight was supported by her arms and legs, but the other half was pressing her pussy down onto my cock. I pumped my hips and my cock sank even deeper into her moist depths. She flexed her hips as I thrust into her, and my cock reached even further inside her pussy. Her weight ground her clitoris hard against my rigid cock as we moved in our sexual counterpoint.

She had already been aroused, now the deep penetration, the firm contact with her clit, and her nipples rubbing against my chest all pushed her passion higher and higher. She was panting from exertion and sexual need. I laid her on the bed, lifted her legs high and began to pump my cock deep into her pussy as my need was climbing. Her knees were nearly touching her shoulders, but she was still humping her hips to meet my every thrust. My own lust was reaching the boiling point!

"CUM FOR ME, LAUREN! CUM NOW!! CUM!! CUM!! CUM!!" Her orgasm grabbed her and shook her as I shot load after load of my semen into her depths. She held me as her climactic spasms shook her to her core as my cock filled her with my semen. I couldn't get enough of this woman, and I couldn't give her enough of me! Finally, I relaxed and rested on my little sister's heaving, perspiration covered breasts.

It was several minutes before anyone spoke. Finally, Lauren said, "That was even better than the video!" We all laughed.

Ashley said, "Maybe we could sell our own video!" She was holding her phone and had obviously recorded the whole erotic scene.

"I doubt that we'll need to do that, but it will be fun viewing on a quiet evening." We all laughed, and agreed.

I asked Ashley what position she wanted to use for her double-penetration scene. She looked at me curiously.

"You could lie on your side and we could enter you that way, or standing, or you could be on top of me with second penetration from behind."

"I didn't know that there could be so many variations! What do you think?"

"Maybe try it with you riding me 'cowgirl', and Lauren can handle the other end? You probably should lube up very well, inside and out, beforehand and Lauren will lube the dildo thoroughly as well. Lauren, you will have to judge the speed and handle the vibrator, OK?"

"It's not MY ass that's on the line here," she quipped.

Ashley looked at her and said, "Be gentle with me, please! I'm a virgin, you know!"

"Really? You're an ass virgin?"

Ashley nodded. She took a large glob of lube and rubbed her anus. I reminded her that she would need a fair amount of lube on the inside, so she finger-fucked her own ass with the lube, replenishing the lube several times until her fingers slid in and out smoothly.

Then she climbed onto the bed and straddled my cock. Watching this display, my cock had regained its strength and was ready for action again. Ashley lowered herself and surrounded my cock with her warm, wet pussy. She slowly rode up and down on my cock, building passion.

Then Lauren moved into position behind her and placed the head of the dildo at her mother's anus. As she pressed it forward against the resisting anal sphincter, Ashly said, "IT WILL NEVER FIT!"

I told Lauren to pause a moment, and I pumped many good strokes into her mother's pussy, then I nodded. Lauren took the queue and pressed the dildo upward as Ashley was moving downward and the vibrator slipped past her sphincter and into her ass. I continued to pump my cock into Ashley as she tried to adjust to the overwhelming fullness of the double penetration. As I pumped her pussy full of my cock, Lauren began to pump her ass with the vibrator, then she turned on the vibrating motor! Shock waves coursed through Ashley' ass and pussy and into my cock. I could feel the motion of the dildo moving in and out of Ashley's ass in a syncopation of my own rhythm, PLUS the vibrations.

I took Ashley's breasts in my hands, her nipples between my fingers and increased the tempo of my thrusts. Lauren took that as a queue and increased the intensity of the vibrations while also speeding up her thrusts with the dildo.

Ashley was moaning, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each thrust, and I knew that her climax was quickly approaching. I pumped even more vigorously into her wet pussy which was made much tighter due to the dildo invading her rectum. Lauren matched my tempo and also turned the vibrator to its highest setting.

Ashley was nearly beside herself as she tried to control the massive orgasm building within her. While I had cum twice already this evening, the sensations of the dildo moving against my cock, the wonderful feel of her pussy, and the vibrations shaking both of us soon overwhelmed me. I shouted, "CUM, ASHLEY!! CUM HARD!! CUM NOW!!"

She came, and Came, and CAME!! Her whole body shook as her orgasm crashed down onto her. I could feel the spasms and contractions of her vagina around my thrusting cock as I shot my own orgasm deep inside her belly. Again and again I spurted my thick cum into her with every thrust. Her orgasm rolled on and on with no sign of subsiding as I continued to pump her pussy and Lauren continued to pump her ass.

Finally, my passion was completely spent and my thrusts slowed, then stopped. Lauren followed my lead, turning off the vibrator motor and stopping her pumping action. Ashley was lying on my chest, aftershocks of her orgasm rippling through her. I could feel the dampness of tears on my chest. I allowed her to rest and recover.

Finally, she raised her head and said, "THAT was intense! I couldn't make it a steady diet, but it was a phenomenally intense sexual experience! Thank you both!"

"It was my pleasure!" I replied. And Lauren smiled. Then Lauren took a washcloth and held it to her mother's ass as she removed the dildo. She handed a second cloth to her mother as she prepared to get up.

"Will I ever shit right again?" She asked, half seriously.

"I think so, but it may take a day or so."

"I think that a shower is in order," she said.

All three of us stepped into the shower together. We gently washed each other, then dried, then piled into bed. I was asleep in no time.

Sunday morning found us still reeling from the aftermath of our sexual exploits the night before. We lay together in bed until it was time for me to get ready for work. Lying there we talked and cuddled. I told them that I had met with the lawyer and she was working on the agreement. I also told them about the LLC and other arrangements that the lawyer suggested.

"It sounds so businesslike and professional," said Ashley.

"If it's an LLC, you will have to have a name for the business won't you?"

"I guess you are right. What about 'Michael will knock you up'?"

"Maybe something just a little classier than that!"

"What about 'Michael's Fertility Service' or something like that?"

"I'll see what the lawyer thinks."

This was the last day of the store's special discount sale. The place was full of customers. As a result I was only sexually accosted seven times!

When I arrived home I found that Marlin had prepared a lovely dinner for the family. He was wearing only a jock strap, as he had been instructed. After dinner he quietly asked, "Master Michael, may I ask you a question?"

"What is it, Marlin?"

"Well, Master, I cannot access my computer, but I would like to. Would it be possible for me to be able to use it? I use it for work as well as for personal use."

"Marlin, know that I never want you to see those perverted spy recordings again, nor anything like that. I have a computer expert breaking the encryption now."

"I will give you the encryption key if you want. I just would like to be able to use the computer."

"OK, Marlin, give me the key. We will delete and scrub all of the offensive files from the machine, and then I will return it to you."

"Thank you, Master! Thank you!"

I took the passkey and texted it to my computer friend. A few minutes later he responded to say that the key was correct and the files were accessible. I asked him to make a copy on disk for my reference. I also have asked if he would pick up the machine and secure wipe those files and any other similarly offensive files.

He said that he could stop by in an hour or so with the hard copy, and he would pick up the machine then. He would probably have the machine cleaned up, and could return it, by tomorrow evening.

I then joined my Ladies to watch a new video. We retired to our bedroom where we enjoyed one another's company.

Monday morning, Melvin left for work at his normal time, but his life had been turned upside down. Lauren and Ashley also headed out for work. I got busy on my computer, exploring ideas, ordering things. Shortly before I was ready to leave for work, I received a call from the attorney.

"I have a good draft of the insemination agreement and have prepared documents for establishing an LLC. Would you be able to come to my office tomorrow morning about 10?"

"Sure, that would be great."

Shortly after I arrived at work, I was called to Samantha's office along with Arianna to review the incident with the lady and her husband. We updated her on the entire incident and watched the surveillance video together. Samantha was amazed at how bold the lady had been. Then she congratulated Arianna for the smooth and professional way she had handled the situation. "That could have been a public relations nightmare, even though Michael had not done anything wrong! Well done!"

As we were preparing to leave, Samantha said, "Michael, if you have a few minutes, there's something else that I would like to see you about." Of course, I said, "OK."

When the door was closed she stood by the edge of her desk and pulled her skirt up around her waist, exposing her pussy, and said, "I thought that you might enjoy a little snack!"

I happily knelt down between her legs and began to lick her pussy, lightly at first, but more intensely as she grabbed my hair and pulled me more firmly against her wet pussy slit. When I began to focus licking and sucking on her clitoris, and began to pump my finger into her and stroke her G-spot, she began to pump and flex and shake as her climax gripped her. "COCK!" She said.

I dropped my pants and pushed my rigid cock deep inside her. Her climax continued as I rapidly pumped her with my hard cock. I lifted her legs high and wide to allow me to enter her pussy even deeper. My cock was driving into her as deep as possible while her pussy vibrated and gripped it with every stroke. I was pumping my cock into her at a furious pace as she made unintelligible moans.

I could feel my own climax building within me. My thrusts were fast and hard, trying to reach even deeper into her pussy. Then, I exploded! Cum shot into the depths of her being, jet after jet erupting deep inside her. Thrust after thrust drenched her cervix with sprays of my semen, every thrust pouring another load of my cum into her. Finally, my climax subsided.

As I looked at my boss, she seemed slightly dazed or disoriented. Finally she focused on me. "That was a very good job you did. Keep up the good work."

I reached across her desk and plucked a couple tissues which I handed to her, then I withdrew and headed to her private bathroom to clean myself up. She was still sitting on the edge of her desk, a wad of tissues pressed against her pussy, as I slipped out her office door and closed it behind me.

As I headed towards the back room, Arianna waved me over. "Thanks for giving me all of the credit for how that incident turned out. Samantha was really pleased with how that turned out. She intimidated that I might be considered for a store of my own at some point. You kept your cool during that whole situation, which led to the positive outcome. You deserved some of the credit, too!"

"But YOU diffused the situation. You played it so cool, agreeing with the belligerent loudmouth, getting him into the office. You did a great job, and you deserve a lot of credit! But I guess that I ought to get back to work."

"I'll see you later." She said with a smile.

About an hour later, Amy stepped into the back room. "I heard that you had some excitement yesterday. I'm sorry I missed the fireworks!"

"Well, I wouldn't give up a day off for it, but it WAS interesting." I replied.

"So, she opened her blouse and pulled her tits out?" Amy said, demonstrating with her own blouse and breasts.

"Yes. Then she rubbed her tits against my chest." I said.

"Like this?" Amy asked as she moved closer and began to rub her breasts against me.

"Yes, like that. Then she tried to hump my leg with her pussy."

"Like this?" Amy asked as she rubbed her crotch on my leg. "The shameless hussy!"

"Fortunately, she wasn't as pretty and sexy as you." I said. "Or I might not have been able to resist caressing her breasts!" I said as I raised my hands to Amy's small, firm breasts. "If she had such a cute, tight butt, I might have lost control and grabbed her ass and pulled her hot pussy against my throbbing hard cock, like this!"

"Right there in the middle of the store? Oh, my!"

"Feeling those beautiful titties against my chest and that hot pussy against my cock, I might have lost all control! I might have lifted her off the floor and carried her to a nearby counter!" I said as I lifted Amy against my body and carried her to a nearby stack of boxes

"Dear me!"

"Looking at those pert, sexy titties I might have been totally inflamed by lust, losing the last vestige of self-restraint, I might have pulled off her slacks and her damp panties..." demonstrating each step along the way, "and dipped my tongue into her dripping wet pussy!" I said as I began to lap at Amy's delicious pussy.

"Oh, yes!"

I licked her pussy, dipping my tongue between her labia and collecting an ample amount of sweet, fresh pussy juice. Again and again I traced my tongue deeper into her feminine folds, eliciting moans and thrusts of Amy's trim hips until she was frantically humping against my face.

"If she had been as beautiful as you, I might have thrown all caution to the wind, and plowed my cock deep into her dripping wet pussy." I said as I plunged my cock into Amy's tight pussy, driving deep into her on my first thrust.

"YES!"

"If it were you, I would not have been able to restrain myself and I would have filled her with my cock until I filled her with my CUM!"

"YES, PLEASE! FILL ME!!"

I pumped my big cock into Amy's tight pussy again and again. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her legs were spurring me on as I thrust into her harder and faster, faster and deeper, again and again and again. Amy was clearly in the midst of a powerful orgasm as my own climax burst through. I began to shoot my cum deep into her spasming pussy, load after load of my semen blasting into her very core.

1...456789