Cursed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually my thrusts slowed and finally stopped. Amy dropped her legs from around my waist, allowing them to rest splayed wide. "Yes, it is a good thing that it wasn't you making sexual advances to me in the middle of the store. It might have been a whole different story!"

I found some paper towels for her to stuff into her panties and Amy got dressed and headed out of the room. I pulled myself back together and returned to work.

About dinner break time Arianna came into the back room. "I'm on the candidates list for store manager when that new store opens! I owe you a special treat! Join me for dinner, please!"

"Well, if you're that set on it, OK. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking, French."

She drove to her apartment and she set out some wine, French bread, and brie. I enjoyed the wine, along with a couple slices of bread with the cheese. As she ate, she removed her blouse and bra, then her slacks and panties. She sat there sipping her wine and playing with her breasts. I was going crazy!

Then she came over and sat her naked body on my lap and began to French kiss with me. There was no question that she could feel my erection pressing up against her backside. I caressed her beautiful breasts while we kissed. After a while, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. There she stretched her naked body on the bed. "Join me for a little more French?"

I stripped off my clothes and quickly joined her on the bed, but she directed me to put my head down near the foot of the bed. Then she rolled over and straddled my face, taking my cock into her warm mouth. It didn't take a genius to figure out the plan from here!

I reached up and spread her labia and began to lick her wet pussy. I licked it up and down, then I swirled my tongue on her clit, and then sucked on her clit. Then I did it all again. And again. And again.

At the same time, she was powerfully sucking on my cock, swirling her tongue around the head, pumping the shaft with a twisting motion and caressing my balls and anus. This was a wonderful French party!

She was sucking me like a master and I began to feel my climax building within me. I redoubled my attention to her pussy and clitoris, especially her clitoris, sucking, swirling, licking until she was grinding her pussy against my face mercilessly. Then she began to cum! Her hips bucked and she actually squirted! The suction on my cock increased and a vibration that otherwise would have been a scream shook my manhood. I had been already close to my climax, and that pushed me over the edge. I was thrusting into her mouth and pumping cum into her throat while I sucked on her clit with abandon. I heard her cough and felt some of my cum dripping onto my thighs as her body shook and she continued to hump my face. She returned her mouth to my cock and swallowed several more shots of my fresh cream until her own climax began to subside. Finally, she relaxed and so did I.

After several minutes just floating in the bliss of our shared orgasms, Arianna said, "That's how the French do dessert!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Well, if they don't, they SHOULD!" she said with a laugh.

We rinsed off, got dressed, and returned to the store.

During the evening I was covering the various departments as staff took breaks. Shortly after returning, Chuck from Guns & Ammo stopped me in the staff hallway and said, "You think you're hot shit, don't you? Waltzing in here, bedding everything in sight, Samantha's golden haired boy! I see what's going on! I was beginning to get friendly with Arianna, I thought I would be 'tapping' that beautiful body soon. Now she won't even give me the time of day! You bastard! I bet you have 'done' every female in the place... maybe except for the dyke, Gail, in tennis! I'll be glad when you're GONE!"

When I had first started at the store, Chuck had been friendly and helpful. Yes, he was a bit of a macho guy, but in Guns & Ammo what did you expect? Now he was a jealous adversary. I thought of how beautiful women often are subjected to the jealousy of other women, and now it was happening to me.

The evening went like most others, numerous women flirted with me, caressed my chest or arms, rubbed my genitals, rubbed their breasts against me. It was all the 'normal' stuff.

On my way home I stopped at my computer buddy's house. He gave me Melvin's computer and a disk which he said had copies of all the spy videos and other porno that had been on Melvin's computer. He had also installed spyware on the computer so that I could see Melvin's browsing history, his files, even see what he was looking at currently. He had printed out instructions for me on how to get that set up on my machine. I paid him for his time and headed home.

When I arrived home, my Ladies were both sitting at the kitchen table drinking tea. It was clear that neither was wearing a bra under the clingy T-shirts they were wearing. Both greeted me warmly with delicious hugs and kisses that got my 'motor running'. But I was still holding Melvin's computer, so I told them I would be back in a few minutes.

I took the computer to Melvin's small study and walked in. I didn't knock, he didn't deserve any privacy. I gave him the computer and held up the disk. "Here is the evidence of the disgusting spying you did. It is not the only copy. I have installed a spy program on this computer, so I can see what you are doing. I can also see you anywhere you may be in this house (a slight exaggeration). If you want to look at naked women or adult porn, feel free; but NO KIDDIE PORN. There will be nothing involving under aged boys or girls, and nothing pretending to be underage boys or girls. Oh, and remember, you are never to ejaculate without my permission. You remember, right?"

Melvin shuddered, but said, "Yes, Master Michael. I remember. I will obey."

When I returned to the kitchen, both of my Ladies were sitting nude, and a cold beer had been poured for me. I sat and we chatted about the day, I told them I had an appointment with the attorney, and Ashley said she had picked up a case of sweet wine with a high alcohol content for the 'meet and greet' party tomorrow evening. She commented, "The wine should help the ladies as they bid."

As they drank their tea and I drank my beer and we talked, each of them was playing with their breasts and nipples. Watching them was making it hard for me to concentrate on the conversation, and just making me hard.

We went to our bedroom and I undressed and showered. When I stepped out of the shower, my two beautiful, naked Ladies engulfed me in big fluffy towels and dried me thoroughly. Then we headed to the bed. I asked Lauren to lie in the middle of the bed, Ashley and I on either side. We began to caress her body, her hair, her face, her arms, shoulders, abdomen, and legs ... everywhere except the standard erogenous areas. She was panting heavily by the time we began to caress her breasts, but not her nipples. Her nipples were hard and erect when we finally began to touch them. Her breasts were heaving and she was moaning, "Oh, oh, oh!" Then we began to suck on those hard nipples. She was squirming and her hips were pumping as we caressed her breasts and suckled her nipples from both sides. Then I quietly whispered, "Cum, Lauren. Cum."

One would think she had been hit with an electric jolt. Spasms tore through her body, I could actually see her vagina clenching and relaxing. Her orgasm roared through her. When the powerful climax finally subsided, a very relaxed Lauren looked first to Ashley then to me and said, "Thank you!"

As I moved around to the other side of the bed, Lauren rolled over to where I had been and settled comfortably. Ashley lay down and I began to kiss and caress her. We were already quite aroused, but I continued to kiss her deeply, then along her neck and shoulders, making my way to the curve of her beautiful breasts and finally to her erect nipples. I savored and feasted on her twin mountains, suckling first one then the other, then back again. She pressed my shoulders downward, further down her body. I kissed and nibbled on her abdomen, pumping my tongue into her navel which elicited a squeak. I continued down and down, bypassing her neatly trimmed pubic bush and concentrating on her inner thighs, first one then the other. I worked my way slowly toward my goal and the seat of her pleasure, tracing my tongue along the juncture of her thighs to her body, then along the outermost edges of her labia, then along the edges of her pink slit, until finally tracing my tongue along the flowing river of her pussy slit. She lurched and moaned and gasped. I knew that she wanted to cum, but it was not yet time. I repeatedly traced her pussy slit with my tongue, dipping a little deeper with each stroke and being rewarded with copious volumes of her sweet nectar. I swirled my tongue on her clitoris, and I thought she was going to lose control. Her body lurched and she shook, but she held her orgasm in check.

Then, I shifted position, placing the steel rod of my cock at the entrance to her vagina. As I thrust forward, impaling her with my full length, I called, "CUM!"

She shook and quaked, her pussy contracted and quivered as I pumped my cock deep inside her. My pace was furious from the start. She was cumming and cumming and cumming around my thrusting manhood. I wanted her to continue to climax until I filled her with my own cum. The sensations of her orgasming pussy gripping my cock as I pumped into her were amazing and I knew that this would soon be coming to an explosive conclusion. Driving my cock deep into her spasming pussy, my orgasm built and built. Then I erupted like Vesuvius, pouring lava hot cum deep into her still spasming body. I pumped and pumped, shooting my cum into her again and again and again, until there was no more. Then I relaxed and lowered myself onto her perspiration covered, heaving breasts.

As we lay together, recovering and panting, Lauren said, "God, that was HOT! I wish I had a video of THAT!"

We all chuckled. But soon we were curled up and drifting off to sleep.

Tuesday morning, my Ladies headed off to work and I had many things to do on my day off. A shipment of items I had ordered awaited me. I installed miniature surveillance cameras in Marlin's study, in the den, another in Marlin's new bedroom, and several in our master bedroom. I installed the spyware control software onto my computer and tested it to verify that I could monitor everything that he was doing on his machine.

I showered and headed to my appointment with Ms. Abrams. She had the final draft of the insemination agreement, the basic LLC paperwork, and other paperwork for my review. She asked if I had a name for the company and I said that I had bounced around several ideas, but had not settled on anything. She suggested something simple, "How about 'Fertility, LLC'? It's not too restrictive but gives an indication of what the company does. And no one is using it in our state or any surrounding areas."

"I like it. If it's available, then let's use it!"

She marked up the draft. She pointed out that the insemination agreement required notarized signatures for both the husband and wife. "In the documents the process is referred to as 'natural insemination' to distinguish from artificial insemination, but to avoid the more base, and possibly objectionable, terms like intercourse. A man may accept 'natural insemination' of his wife but would object to a process authorizing you to have intercourse with his wife."

"But isn't it the same thing?"

"Of course it is! One way slaps it in the man's face, but the other couches it in medical terms. But, yes, Michael, either way your cock goes into her vagina and you ejaculate inside her to make her pregnant."

"Yeah, if you put it that way, there are some men who would probably object."

"Yes. And I think that we need the notarized signature to protect against the man who regrets the choice after the fact."

"I see your point. But the man won't watch, will he? That might be uncomfortable."

"I think that you should leave that open. Perhaps discourage it, but not prohibit it. The conceiving of a child is an important part of life. Some couples may really want the man to be present."

"I'm afraid that could be embarrassing."

"How so?"

"Well... I am very big, and women always climax when with me. Won't that be uncomfortable for the man?"

Ms. Abrams said dismissively, "Every man says he has a big dick and thinks that his partners always climax! Right!"

"But... "

"Regardless, I think that you could discourage his presence, but I don't think that you should prohibit it."

"OK. I will defer to your judgement on that."

She added, "I think that there should be a three day waiting period for the couple to rescind the agreement. You don't want people to rush into this, and then have second thoughts after it is too late."

"That adds another meeting, time and complexity, but I guess it's the right thing."

"While we know that your sperm count and motility are phenomenally high, we should also consider the possibility that the woman may not conceive on the first try. She may have fertility issues, or whatever. I would suggest that you include a reasonable plan for repeat attempts."

"OK. How about free second and third attempts. If no successful pregnancy results after three attempts, a 1/3 refund?"

"That sounds extremely fair. Do you have your family history information. We will need to include that as an attachment, along with your physical characteristics."

"Yes, I have the information. My physical characteristics? Why?"

"It is a standard part of every insemination protocol to provide the recipient with a summary of the donor: height, weight, build, hair and eye color, ethnicity, countries of origin, etc."

"But they, or at least she, will see me and meet me!"

"Yes, but this way they will have the basics to keep for the future. It's not a problem is it?"

"No, it just seems weird. There's all this stuff you never think about."

"That's why you have me. Now let's get all of this information on paper."

By the time we had gone over everything I had been there almost an hour. She called Toni into the office, and asked her to pull up the drafts and make the changes. Toni fluttered around me then took the papers. "I'll be HAPPY to take care of this for YOU. I will do it right NOW, if you don't mind waiting for a few minutes. Is there anything else that I can do for YOU?" She gushed.

Ms. Abrams rolled her eyes, but said nothing. A few minutes later, Toni rushed in with copies of the finished documents. "My, that was quick," I commented.

Toni beamed with pride, "Thank you, Michael!"

I signed the documents where Ms. Abrams indicated and took copies of the insemination agreement along with the other documents. "Doesn't THAT get old?" She asked.

"If only they were all as benign as Toni!" I said. Then I related the story of the entitled woman and her husband, and the 18 year old twins.

She just shook her head.

I had not taken the time for breakfast and was hungry. I stopped at the bagel shop to get a couple bagels and a cup of coffee. Being late in the morning, the morning rush was over and the lunch rush had not yet started. Brittany was behind the counter and no one else was in the lobby. She gave me her most dazzling smile as I placed my order. She unbuttoned her shirt and scooped out her very large breasts, lifting them in her hands, offering them to me. "Wouldn't you rather have these? If you like, I would spread them with strawberry cream cheese, no charge!"

I paused a moment, then I said, "That looks delicious! But I am involved with someone right now."

Her smile faltered for a moment, then she said, "They wouldn't have to know! It would be our little secret, and it would be just for fun!" She jiggled her breasts in her hands, emphasizing the size and softness of her tantalizing boobs. It was a sight that would make any man hard, and I was no exception. She noticed the bulge in my trousers. "I know that you want me!" She started to walk around the counter, still offering her breasts to me.

"Brittany, you know that I would like to... touch your breasts, suck on them, and so much more... but I can't. As much as I would enjoy it, I cannot. If the roles were reversed and someone was flirting with your boyfriend, should HE go ahead and 'do' her? So I just can't."

Her smile faltered and faded to a wistful little smile as she put her breasts back into her bra and buttoned her blouse. "I wish I had a boyfriend like you! I hope that she knows what she has and takes VERY good care of you!"

"Thank you. You are a beautiful woman who deserves a devoted companion."

She gave me my food and rang up my bill. I gave a substantial tip as I paid. This time she did not include her phone number.

When I returned home, I reread all of the documents from my meeting with Ms. Abrams. I would let my Ladies look over all of the documents. I took one of the insemination agreement copies and set it aside. I would take that to a quick print and have multiple copies made and collated.

I looked on my computer to find some interesting sex toys. I found a leather neck strap and a little cock and ball harness, size small, for Melvin to wear. I bought multiples of each so that he could ALWAYS wear one. I found a strap-on harness that would accommodate a selection of dildos and vibrators, and it had an extension that could be inserted into the vagina of the wearer, and supposedly provided excellent stimulation of the wearer's clitoris during use. I ordered duplicates of several more standard sizes, I also ordered one 'Really Big Boy' that was 12" long and 3" thick with a 4" diameter head. I added one of the 'Are You Kidding' vibrating dildos; it was 16" long, 4" thick, with a 6" diameter head!

I took a short nap and a shower, then visited the quick print and made 10 sets of the insemination agreement. I grabbed a sandwich at a fast food drive-through, picked up a couple bags of ice, and headed to Caroline's house. We had agreed that I would be there at 6 to help get everything ready.

I carried the ice and wine into the house. She pulled out a big cooler and I put the wine bottles and ice into it. She looked at the label, "15% alcohol! THAT ought to make the party happen!"

I helped her set up the tables and chairs; this was nominally a bridge party. I asked if she had some mouthwash, to freshen up after my sandwich. She led me to her bathroom and gave me the bottle. Then she said, "I thought maybe you could wear this tonight for our guests." She held up some black tights and a sleeveless T-shirt.

I pulled off my clothes and tried on the tights and shirt. The shirt fit nicely; the tights were literally skin tight, clearly outlining every muscle of my butt and legs as well as the profile of my cock. "If these were a little tighter, they could see the veins on my cock, too." I said, half joking.

"A little alcohol and a good look at what they are bidding for and the price will soar."

"This doesn't just look dumb?" I asked.

"Maybe a little but I know these women and they will eat it up!"

"Maybe so, but I think that I'll stay with my own clothes. I need to just be me, whatever that means."

I reviewed with Caroline the bidding system that Ashley had suggested. She liked it. Then I gave her a copy of the insemination agreement, which she read. "My husband has to sign this, too?"

"Yes. Just like an artificial insemination, he will be the legal father of the child."

"So he will know that you are fucking me?"

"If he is discerning, he will know that I have inseminated you using natural methods, yes. But that's all. He will be aware of only the one instance."

"OK."

I was sitting in the living room as the women began to arrive. I moved around the room chatting with them as Caroline refilled wine glasses, and refilled wine glasses. The women were pleasant. Most were a little older than Caroline, some a little heavier, but none that were too bad. They were friendly without being as overt as some of the worst of my experiences, touching of my arm or chest, light brushing of a breast against my arm. The women were excited and chattering among themselves.

1...456789