Curvy Voluptuous Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,159 Followers

Lily and Joaquin both agreed, but he detected some reluctance on Lily's part.

The couple and the sisters spent much of the rest of the evening chatting, and catching up on each other's lives. At close to ten, Agnes yawned.

"Time for bed. We got to get up early and get some more apples to town," she said.

"Oh, it's the apple festival isn't it?" Lily remembered.

"'Course. We have a booth on Broadway," Laurie answered. "Everybody's doing good this season. Apples are going like hotcakes, but we're saving the best for ourselves." Laurie winked.

"Do you need help?" Lily asked.

"I'm game," added Joaquin.

"We can always use extra hands," Agnes smiled, "But sleep in tomorrow. Get some rest. Come to town for lunch, and help in the afternoon."

"Sounds like a plan," Lily said.

The sisters kissed Lily and Joaquin goodnight and left for bed. Joaquin thought, in hindsight, perhaps the kisses were a little longer than expected. He gave it no thought then, as Lily took his hand and all but dislocated his shoulder, pulling him to the bedroom.

"C'mon lover," she giggled, "I'm horny as hell and we got all night."

Joaquin grinned, pretty tuned himself.

The fucking didn't quite last all night, but the hours were wee as they both drifted off. Lily was very energetic. Her pussy couldn't take enough.

"I want as much of your cock in me as you can put it," she breathed while Joaquin slid inside her.

He pumped her for hours, and she drew cum, orgasms, cock, and maybe his balls and part of his groin into her pussy. It was the best fuck they'd ever made.

Thoughts of last night brought out new energy.

"Mmmm," Joaquin smiled, seeing his cock swell and stand, "Morning wood."

He brought himself against Lily, molding to her body.

"Oooo," she purred, awake and ready. "Looks like we're not done lover."

"Looks like," he chuckled. He slid into her velvet folds, noting abstractedly her ass seemed a little rounder than he remembered.

Weird, I never noticed it before.

****

Barry gasped, coughed, and drew in air. Then he moaned as another tongue slithered down his throat.

He'd stopped breathing again, and someone revived him. Bodies and pussies smothered him, but the women were vigilant to make sure he was resuscitated.

The tongue moving in his throat was thick, like the others. He would try to bite it, as he would the nipples and clits, if not for the women's promise to break him if he tried.

Death by fucking, as it stood, seemed a better prospect than breakage. The intense orgasms were killing him, he knew. If the women's bodies didn't smother him to death, his heart would give out from exhaustion.

Something changed slightly, after his latest orgasm. Too many bodies obscured his view for him to see it. A pussy slurped off his cock but, instead of the sensation of warm, wet satin immediately engulfing it, another warm, but less wet substance placed against it, skin.

Barry's mind, too dulled to care overmuch, was drifting away. A few minutes rest before orgasm, but this time the women made no moves.

His last sensation before oblivion were words whispered in his ear.

"We'll let you sleep this time, little bug, but we're not through with you, not yet."

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,159 Followers
12