All Comments on 'Cut Off'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sex is as natural as breathing

I know of two instances of the wife doing the same thing. One was a close friend with children and the other the friend of a friend who needed to vent and was looking for advice. The one with children is a close friend and the other a man is an acquaintance.

The acquaintance, Bob, sought marital counseling. His wife refused to attend and found her own counselor who agreed with her and encouraged to stand her ground. Bob’s wife had him arrested and then dropped the charges.

Bob filed for divorce. It was acrimonious and nasty. He was bitter for years and never remarried. He now has a much younger and steady girlfriend. His wife is still, mean nasty, and miserable.

My close friend’s wife is Catholic. They sought counseling through her church and his wife attended. They agreed with Dan and she still wouldn’t give him sex. He had several discreet affairs and if his wife knew, Pam didn’t care.

After the children left, Dan filed for divorce. Money and assets were split down the middle; he kept the house and bought out her share. Pam joined the YMCA and lost a great deal of weight. She is now living with a woman in another State and Dan has remarried.

Dan and Pam, their children and Dan’s new wife, Mary and Pam's girlfriend, Tammy get along just fine and I’m happy for them.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
READY----AIM-----FIRE

In-cumming//////TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My guess is your wife is fucking around.

But perhaps her boyfriend left or something, so maybe she will get interested in you again, but I think the love on her part is gone. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Call me if any of your women need a stiffy.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wet wet wet

At 59 I never have to use lube because my pussy is so wet. The trouble is my young lover, although he has a big cock, complains that he keeps slipping out and hecause I'm so wet he doesn't get the friction he needs to cum and loses his erection - not good for a 22 year old's ego. I'm also a squirter so that makes me even wetter. He does, however, manage to shoot his white stuff if I rub him between my big titties or suck his cock hard while playiing with his balls. He can also shoot a big load if we have anal and even stays hard and continues thrusting.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
WOW

I am amazed at your story and hope you write more. As I was reading your story, I could not help but play with my pussy! My clit got so swollen that it did not take long to cum and I got so wet that if there wasn't a towel under me that I would have soaked my chair even though I have done that before but have to clean it off to get the cum stains off lol I gave you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story but it reminds me of my own failings since my wife passed. Reminders get me down.

Geezer83Geezer837 months ago

I Liked internet author and complemented author.

Communicated and ended up writing stories for his wife involving her.

I Like your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous