All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 10'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
not bad

I have not read any of this series except ch 9 I should start from num 1 to get a feeling for this series

dirtydaviddirtydavidabout 5 years ago
Loving this story

Please continue

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Sexy

An erotic chapter. A few typos and another spelling mistake I've seen in several chapters including this one.

Suite. Pronounced, usually, as 'sweet'. It means a group of things, usually a suite of rooms, or a suite of furniture.

In this tory it's miss used instead of Suit. A suit of clothes. (As in a suitcase - a case for a suit of clothes.) Usually pronounced as 'Soot'. You - the author - and your editor need to use a dictionary.

Still voted five stars based on the story line up to this point and the erotic scenes in this chapter.

I still have doubts as to how this story will turn out for poor Donna and her family. A hell of a twist at the end might be that hubby (Robert?) will be in favor or and know all about what's going on with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Donna is going to get a whole lot of humiliation in the next chapter

I can guess what is going to happen in the next chapter with Donna finding out it was all a setup to humiliate and degrade herself. But let's keep reading and find out. Donna is going to get into a whole lot of trouble with almost everyone. Ms Brendan can be a sadistic person and Donna does not have a clue just how bad it will be getting for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous