All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 12'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 5 years ago
That’s better

Some real torment at last

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why not just force her to divorce her husband?

Turn her into a living toilet? Ruin her body with tats and piercings? Leave her a drug addicted whore and then ruin he kids lives and her husbands as well?

The truth is your story lacks realism. Getting your ass ducked all day is going to do damage. The screams will damage your larynx, the fucking without lube will damage the uterine walls (not very fun) and “Cutty” should be reduced to agonizing tears. Through physical pain and the emotional pain of knowing her marriage is ruined.

She was raped, will be raped, will be forced into doing things she doesn’t want and she had no control of. So either she gets busy living or she gets busy dying.

Those are the options and so far, suicide seems like a better choice.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Ms Brendan is a sadist.

Yeah, I know, that was obvious from the first. But telling her victim and forcing her to say she loved Ms Brendan and would do it all for her is just rubbing it in. I wonder if the Driver went through all this. How does the driver feel about Ms Brendan. Does the driver truly love Ms Bredan? After all Ms Brendan told Donna that she marks all her 'girlfriends' with the belly piercing and the Driver has one. Does the Driver feel jealous of Donna because she's the new girlfriend?

Poor Robert. He has to at least suspect that something's going on. And two weeks with hubby gone. Will Donna get to take care of her daughters? or will she be under Ms Brendan's control 24/7 while hubby's gone?

A train wreck is coming, I hear the whistle as the train approaches the missing bridge. It'll be horrible, and I wonder if I can read it all the way through, or will I wimp out and stop reading? I still need to watch/read for a while.

More spelling problems. But I make them too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
By now Donna knows she is really going to get messed up

Ms. Brendan just described to Donna that Donna is going to go through hell and a little further. How Donna is going to keep her family together is not in her control. She will lose them eventually before Ms. Brendan get through with her. Her crushed soul and body will probably be thrown into the gutter and Ms. Brendan will go get another women to torment. THere are still several chapters to read in the story as Donna goes further down the rabbit hole. How Donna is even going to function the next day will be an amazing read. She has had no food the entire day with only a couple of gulps of water. Dehydration and lack of food will rapidly cause a body to fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s not wimping out

Choosing not to read the story doesn’t mean you’re wimping out it just means that you have morals and a knowledge of the difference between right and wrong.

1 star it’s a shame that there isn’t a method to rate lower.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous