Cutty Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna finally got herself going again, although staring at Ms. Brendan didn't help. She just blocked out the fact she was talking to Robert and concentrated on getting off. Anything to stop her from getting whipped again.

The sopping noises were getting louder and louder to her embarrassment. "He must hear me, I hope he doesn't recognize the sounds..."

The driver in the meantime started to caress her body and especially her nipples. Donna was happy with that as it meant she could not whip her, and the touching made her hotter too. As the driver gently rubbed her, she, with her eyes locked on Ms. Brendan, neared her orgasm. She felt her ball gag being removed, and she heard herself moan loudly. The fear in her eyes made Ms. Brendan smile.

"... Yes, Robert," she was still discussing Roberts sudden departure, "I will inform Donna right away, I don't think you will see her anymore before you leave, unfortunately, but it is only for two weeks. It is a great opportunity..."

Donna now frantically tried to keep quiet as she was so close to her orgasm, and the driver was feeling her up so good. She forgot to look at Ms. Brendan, she forgot where she was, and just screamed out her orgasm when it hit her.

"Yes, sorry about that, some girl can't keep it down, though she knows I'm on a business call." Ms. Brendan said still smiling at Donna, who just didn't care anymore. She pumped herself faster during her orgasm, as the driver continued to rub her. Trying to cling on to the blissful feeling. As her orgasm finally faded the driver grabbed her hand holding the dildo and brought it to her mouth. Without hesitation she started to lick it clean and sucked it. All the while she moaned loudly, lost in her own world.

"... that's settled than, you arrange everything with Peter, and when in Asia keep me informed on a daily basis..." Ms. Brendan said with a raised voice to overcome the noise of Donna. Robert replied something "...Don't worry, Peter will give you all info needed, and you will be supported by the American offices, if not, contact me immediately." Ms. Brendan smiled friendly at the exhausted sucking Donna.

Robert said something again. "Ok, will do, you just start packing, and congratulations, don't disappoint me!" She finally hung up.

Donna was relieved, but also beyond caring. She was just tired, her body ached and tingled at the same time. She had lost her will power.

"Very good, Cutty," Ms. Brendan complimented her. "I think you are getting yourself off faster and faster, despite the hurdles we set up."

Donna just nodded weekly.

"Get her cleaned for her next ordeal." Ms. Brendan told the driver, as she picked up her phone again and continued with her business. The driver took the humble Donna and guided her to the shower. There Donna was bathed thoroughly. The driver washed her everywhere and especially in her private parts. The humiliated Donna just let it happen.

Next, she was dried and told to sit in front of the mirror, where the driver applied make up, and brushed her long hair. Actually, the treatment helped Donna get to her senses again, especially when she was massaged with a soft balsam, making her tortured skin feel so much better.

A thankful and born-again Donna followed the driver out of the bathroom and onto the bed again.

"I will give you another enema," The driver spoke. "Keep still, keep your ass up, and hold it in when I remove the tube afterwards. Put your butt plug in and then walk with me to the bathroom where you can relief yourself."

Donna reluctantly did as she was told. Naked on her hands and knees on the bed she pressed her breast on the bed, so her ass was turned upwards as much as possible.

"Bend your back also when you are in this position." The driver instructed, and Donna complied.

"When will this end?" she thought as she felt the tube being inserted, much easier this time, and next felt the liquid streaming slowly into her bowels.

As she lay on the bed with her ass up in the air the driver arranged her next torture. Ms. Brendan was still calling her business associates.

After what seemed hours the tube was removed, and Donna, as instructed inserted her butt plug. She was lead to the toilet, where she released the liquid. The disgusting sounds, acts, humiliated Donna deeply. She was now regaining her composure but felt broken. She didn't had the guts to object to anything they would have her do.

"How will I get out of this?" she could only think. But no solution came to her mind.

Totally cleaned she was lead inside the room again. It was getting dark outside she noticed as she looked through the window.

Ms. Brendan had finished her calls and was eating a sandwich. This reminded Donna she was hungry too.

"No food yet for you, Cutty," Ms. Brendan smiled as she saw the hungry look on Donna's face. "We just cleaned you're bowels, so we got to use them before we fill it up with food again."

She let the naked Donna wait in front of her, while she finished eating.

"Ok," she finally said, licking her fingers demonstratively, "Now here is what we'll do now," She looked Donna in the eye. "You will turn around, bend over, spread your legs, and ask me to fuck you in the ass, deep and hard." Donna shuddered at the thought of being ass fucked again.

"However, that's not all," Ms. Brendan continued. "When bend over, you will lick the driver's pussy. As a relief for yourself you must rub your own pussy. We will stop when you come, however, the driver must too, at the exact same time. So, if you come too fast you will have to come again before we stop."

Donna nodded, "Yes Ms. Brendan." and she turned around.

"How come I just comply? What happened to my will power?" she cursed herself for her weakness. "But if I object, I will only make it worse, now it is not the time to rebel." She convinced herself, as she bent over and placed her hands on the bed.

Her pretty face was in front of the pussy of the driver, and she saw for the first time the piercing she had. "Awful!" she thought, "This must hurt all the time! If I compare it with my sensitive clit..." Which reminded her to rub herself.

"P-please, Ms. Brendan" she said meekly.

"Yes Cutty?"

"Please, Ms. Brendan, please fuck me in my ass." Donna said humiliated. After all she went through she still found this extremely humiliating. However she knew she had to comply. "Please?"

"Ok, Cutty, I will. You just start without me." Ms. Brendan replied.

Donna slowly started to lick the pussy in front of her and tried to relax her ass. She waited for the moment her pain would begin. The rubbing of her lips and clit soon had the desired effect, with some spit as she was taught, and soon she found herself licking the driver and masturbating in front of Ms. Brendan.

"What is she waiting for?" Donna thought while still concentrated on her work. Soon the driver's pussy was responding, and the blond pussy juiced up nicely. She knew she was doing a good job. Meanwhile she fingered herself to a horny state and she started to feel aroused again, to her own shame.

That's when Ms. Brendan placed her strap on against her ass hole.

"She was waiting for me to be turned on," Donna understood. She frantically started to masturbate faster, as she knew that would at least give her some distraction to the pain to come.

Ms. Brendan smiled down on the bend over housewife, and slowly entered the dildo into the little hole she held up to her.

Donna grunted, and wiggled her ass, but Ms. Brendan noticed she did not really put up a fight anymore. Actually, Donna was very cooperative: she rubbed herself faster, and licked the driver more intensely, as to muffle her own screams. Ms. Brendan therefor enjoyed humiliating Donna some more by penetrating her ass agonizingly slow. She loved the way Donna reacted to the pain by indulging herself into the sex act.

Donna from her side only tried to forget the pain. She rubbed her lips and clit, knowing she had to come, and she licked the driver's pussy as she had to come too.

However, the driver turned out to be not that easily aroused. For Donna it felt like ages until finally some juices were coating the lips and clit of the driver. She tried everything to get the woman aroused, but nothing really worked. And all the while her ass got fucked persistently, as after the initial slow penetration Ms. Brendan had picked up a regular speed and was now pounding away. It was a constant pain for Donna, a constant distraction. Yet she was already on the verge of an orgasm, despite the pain. And when the driver didn't come fast enough, she just decided to relief herself, as a way to momentarily get rid of the pain.

"Good Cutty, a nice come." Ms. Brendan said as she felt Donna spasm underneath her. "Let me help you enjoy it a little more." and she pounded extra hard and rough into

Donna's ass, causing her to scream into the pussy of the driver. The driver expertly muffled the sounds by pushing her pussy hard onto the face of Donna.

"Fuck me, fuck why?" Donna screamed into the pussy, as her body was rocked with the mixture of pleasure and awful pain. She felt her body react violently and she lost control and fell limp for a while. Her ass spasmed, her pussy spasmed, her whole body shook.

"Ooooooh..." Donna just moaned.

When she came back to the living, she still felt Ms. Brendan fucking her in her ass, and the driver was still riding her face.

"Oh, shit." Donna thought as she felt her body come back to her, including the pain. "Please come, please come!" she wished silently as she started licking the drivers lips once again.

She worked for ages on the pussy of the driver, and slowly achieved results. She herself was easily aroused again, and before she knew it she came again by her own fingering. This continued for a while; she eagerly worked herself to another orgasm, as it alleviated her from the pain of the ass fuck, be it only for a short while, she would fell limp, would wake up and would starte to lick again as she fingered herself.

She was extremely frustrated the driver took so long to react on her tongue. To her luck her ass was getting numb in the process, or her body just got used to the pain in her ass. She came several times more before the driver finally really got going.

And as she expertly timed her own orgasm, she felt the driver rock hard on her face as the driver had her orgasm. Ms. Brendan at the same time finished up her ass fuck with some intense hard pumping. The pain of it didn't bother Donna anymore, she just ignored it as she worked herself quickly to an orgasm. She felt the driver get off her face as Donna saw her pussy spasm one more time, and Donna felt her ass being freed from the dildo.

"Good work, Cutty," she heard an exhausted Ms. Brendan say. "You came like a rabbit!"

Ashamed Donna just enjoyed her latest orgasm and the fact her ass was empty again. She lay bend over the bed, head in the sheets, moaning loudly, her ass up in the air, her legs a little bended with the knees against the bed. Her hands rubbed her worn out pussy gently to enjoy her own orgasm afterglow a little bit better.

-

After a while she felt herself being turned and tied again.

"Open up," Ms. Brendan said as Donna opened her eyes. A ball gag was inserted again. The driver tied her down on the bed. They took their time in really securing her to the bed this time. When they were finished she hardly could move and was spread eagle on the bed.

"This is just for you to enjoy yourself some more," Ms. Brendan said as she smiled down on the exhausted helpless housewife, and inserted a big red vibrator, and turned it on. It wasn't that big and Donna felt not too uncomfortable with it. It had a thick part which rubbed her sensitive clit too, which was a bit annoying. But she was happy her ass was getting a rest.

"Cutty, let me explain myself once again." Ms. Brendan said as she positioned herself on the bed, next to Donna's naked body. "I love women, as you know," she stroke Donna's body as she said this. "But I have, as you have found out by now, I think, some rather strange tastes with respect to sex."

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan, as she saw the driver collect some rather frightening tools.

"I love control." Ms. Brendan said as she let her hand drift over Donna's body "I crave control during sex. Foreplay for me is controlling, submitting my partner, or partners."

"When you lick me..." Ms. Brendan looked her in the eye, "... I come best when I see your humiliated face. I love it when I see you submit against my will. And so, I want to control you more and more, as we go on.

"Better, I will control you more and more." she corrected herself "You understand there is nothing you can do about that?"

Donna nodded. She understood but didn't like it.

"Will you submit, humiliate yourself, just for me?"

Donna nodded, she was getting nervous as the driver placed a tray next to Ms. Brendan.

Ms. Brendan picked up a bottle and some cotton.

"I will mark you as my girlfriend now," she said. "As one of my many girlfriends. I will give you my trade mark, a belly piercing."

Donna shook vehemently no, "Fuck, no, no piercing!" She screamed in her mind. She detested the modern fashion with all women sporting piercings, especially in their bellies. She had forbidden her daughters, especially Julie, to pierce their body on numerous occasions. She allowed one hole in the ear, but that was it. "How will I explain them I am having a piercing myself?" Donna thought feverishly.

"No? You don't want no piercing?" Ms. Brendan said in a mocking voice. She picked up some clamps and pinned them on Donna's exposed nipples. The sharp pain made Donna freeze. She begged Ms. Brendan to stop the pain, but all Ms. Brendan did was pick up a flogger with several mean looking thin ropes. Before Donna could do anything, she was being flogged hard and painfully. The thin ropes left angry red stripes on her belly, breasts, thighs, and even her pussy was not spared.

"I'll ask again." Ms. Brendan said, and Donna understood "You want a piercing, one that shows you being my girlfriend?"

The driver unbuckled the ball gag so Donna could answer.

"Aoooooow, Yes, yes Ms. Brendan" the tortured Donna replied. Her nipples hurt from the evil clamps, her upper body felt like it was set to fire, and her pussy was getting more and more painful too.

"Yes what, Cutty?" Ms. Brendan said as she looked at the whip in her hands.

"Yes, Ms. Brendan, please pierce me, please, please!"

"Okay, swallow the gag again, it's gonna hurt a little and I don't want to have you wake up the whole hotel." she replied simply.

Donna eagerly swallowed the gag. She noticed the clamps were not removed, but at least she wasn't whipped anymore. She lifted her head to look at her body. She saw the angry red stripes and knew these wouldn't go away that easily. These would hurt her for a few days at least.

Ms. Brendan picked up the bottle with alcohol once again, and cleaned Donna's belly.

"As much as I love control, I like a good fight too. So by all means, struggle against my influence on you, as it will make me enjoy my eventual control over you so much more." She looked at the terrified Donna with an evil smile "And it will cause you so much more pain and trouble, as you have noticed.

"Donna, I have big plans for you." She continued as she put away the bottle and cotton "You are smart, have a loving family, have everything going for you, even a job by now." Donna didn't listen anymore, she saw the needle in the hands of Ms. Brendan.

"People will wonder why you did what you will be doing," Ms. Brendan continued, ignoring Donna's struggles. "But I will know why, because I controlled you, and you did everything because I told you to. You will see, in time you will obey me in everything, and once you do, life will be so much easier for you..." Donna felt the pain in her belly as the needle went through her skin. Ms. Brendan just went on with her monologue, "... not too easy, I'm afraid. It will be very humiliating at times. But if you follow my rules, my control..." the needle was through the skin now, Donna felt it poking out on both sides "... you'll might even learn somethings. You will do things you never thought were possible. You will love me for it..." she picked up a piece of jewelry "... and if not, you will pretend convincingly you do. All my girlfriends love me, and if I feel they do not, I make them love me all over again."

Donna just shrugged as her belly was pierced. She felt the needle leave her body, some burning pain, and next the jewelry was inserted.

"Done." Ms. Brendan sat up straight "It will be a little bit sensitive for a while, but don't worry, you can handle that." She signaled the driver to remove the gag.

"Thank you," Donna sighed at the driver, as she could now breathe freely again.

"So, tell me Cutty, what is it going to be?" Ms. Brendan looked at Donna with an authoritative smile.

"What does she want from me now?" Donna thought, as she had missed Ms. Brendan's whole monologue due to the painful piercing.

"Will you let me control you from now on? Will you love me more than anything?"

"Yes, Ms. Brendan," Donna replied.

"Not convincingly enough," Ms. Brendan said, and she picked up the large whip and slashed it down on the naked body of Donna. The driver at the head of Donna inserted the ball gag just in time.

"Tell me again..." Ms. Brendan said, as the driver removed the ball gag after the whipping.

"Owwwww, owwwww," Donna moaned softly as her whole upper body ached.

"... No please, Ms. Brendan, please no more," Donna said as she saw Ms. Brendan lifting the whip again.

"Well?"

"...I will love you, I will obey, please don't hit me anymore, please, it hurts!" Donna begged.

Ms. Brendan slashed down on her again, as the gag was inserted.

"Tell me!" Ms. Brendan said.

"I love you, I only love you!! Please Ms. Brendan, believe me, please!" a terrified Donna screamed. "I'll do anything, anything for you!"

This interrogation was repeated several times, before Ms. Brendan was convinced. She left to the other rooms, and let the driver take care of the tied up whipped housewife.

The driver placed some ointments on her body, which softened the pain somewhat, and then left her also alone to her own thoughts. After she turned on the vibrator in her pussy. However, the exhausted Donna didn't feel it so much, she just fell asleep immediately.