All Comments on 'CWB 4 - Home for the Holidays'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

The story continues to be excellent in all respects. Keep moving the way you're going as their relationship develops. I think it's getting close to the parents acknowledging they're in a relationship. If the father and sister knew by watching them interact, I'm certain the Mom knows already - or at least strongly suspects. Your story of course, but I think next visit his parents have "the talk" with them. The big obstacle would be her parents based on how you've presented them. Maybe Carrie becomes a lifelong +1 as some stories here do, but I enjoy your style and plot/character development. 5*

EGRIEGRIover 3 years ago
Guess who is going Mexico?

Another enjoyable addition to the story. Sister knows, Dad knows and soon others will know. It just depends upon how much time we take in Desire Riviera Maya in Mexico.

Your submissions are always well done and this one is evolving slowly with an added player in the mix.

Thank you

MaxPervertMaxPervertover 3 years ago
Great series.

Really been enjoying this series. Enough is enough though. Hopefully they can have fun with Carrie on the trip, however after a bit of expected threesome trip drama i definitely want to see Rick and Stacey admit their real feelings and fully commit to each other. Between this series and your traditions series, you really are quickly becoming one of my faves. Keep up the great work, and keep writing chapters for both please.

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithuover 3 years ago
Thanks

Enjoying the series. Part 3 was a bit of a downer but it made me enjoy part 4 that much more. I appreciate the roller coaster and have kept my hands up the whole time. 🦊

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loving it.

Your timeline's gone into the future, but you seem to be spot on about how the pandemic's going.

I love how you've brought in the truth about cousin marriages/offspring. Hey, Einstein married his cousin, and he was pretty smart.

Interestingly, occasional inbreeding or near-inbreeding actually strengthens the species, as it removes some lethal recessives from the gene pool. In the past it also removed a lot more harmful recessive genes, although with modern medicine a lot of people who would have been weeded out, aren't. All this without a significant increase in individual couple's risk of problems.

I love how he handled the threesome, even though it was obviously easier for him to do the right thing with Stacy running the show and wanting to push him onto Carrie. Normally before introducing another girl into an established couple it almost seems like the guy needs to say something like "Are you sure? I don't want to make you jealous, but I'll be thinking with my dick, and she's fresh meat".

Did a quick scan back through the story, but didn't find which states they are in, or came from, so couldn't tell the legal status of cousing marriage/sex in their states. Are you going to have them move to a cousin-friendly state?

Ausvirgo (Literotica beta not logging me in)

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Just an extra comment about him getting together with Carrie, or as one comment suggests "Maybe Carrie becomes a lifelong +1 as some stories here do".

Carrie seems nice, but so far we/they've only had a chance to determine sexual compatibility, and then only in the context of a threesome where she's sex-starved. Carrie doesn't seem interested in a romantic relationship so much as meeting her sexual needs in a safe, affectionate and friendly context with one of her best friends plus that friend's boyfriend.

The holiday could change that, depending on where BenLong wants to take the story, but with the look at cousin marriage I don't think that that's where this is headed. Carrie is probably destined to be an occasional sexual spice-up in their relationship.

Ausvirgo

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Thank You

This is a wonderful continuation chapter to the series. You keep it interesting, erotic, real and flowing. Rick and Stacy are meant for each other. We now know that Stacy has had a crush on Rich since she we in High School. Since the Dad and Sister know, I doubt that both mom’s being sisters haven’t figured it out also and might have talked about it also. Adding Carrie to the trip should be interesting storyline. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Orient Beach is on the French side of the island, Saint-Martin (not the Dutch side, Sint Maarten)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your MC is so dumb, clueless and indecisive, it bpreders on disguting.

I started skipping paragraphs midway through the chapter.

Good story telling though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am done reading this. I can't stand it when the guy always appears to be stupid or dumb about what goes on around him. You had Stacie pushing Rick to Carrie and then you have Rick pushing Stacie to have her go with them to Mexico. He just couldn't drop it when she said no to Carrie. It is like the previous chapter. When Rick and Carrie are talking about Stacie loving him. "Oh, I didn't think she was in love with me. How do you know that?" He sounded so dumb it was pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES