CWB 6 - Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a slut," I teased her as we walked into the resort.

"Uh-huh," she giggled and wiggled her bottom. She turned and bent to my face, "and horny too."

"Aren't you always?

Despite that it was nearly 2 am by the time the Uber dropped us off, it was still a little over 100 degrees outside. "Anyone else for a quick dip before bed?" Josette asked with a giggle, "I'm ready!" She had stripped off virtually instantly and already had her towel in hand as she headed out the door.

"I don't know, are we supposed to use the pool this late?" Ellen said, looked around and said "Ah, Fuck it! I'm in. We'll just be quiet." We all ended up going out and, as expected, we had the pool all to ourselves. I never did see whether there was a "time of use" on the pool or not. Hot and sweaty from the dancing, we all amazingly slipped into the water quietly, and a few moments later headed back to the rooms.

Ellen had booked us an interlocking suite, two bedrooms with a living room between. Either bedroom could be locked off and entered from outside alone or joined with the living room to make it a two, or three, room suite. I don't know as any conscious decision was made but Carrie and I ended up with our bags in one room, and Josette and Ellen were in the other. Back in the living room, we were all more than a little drunk, and knowing that the sun had already risen back home, we were all more than ready to go to bed. "Not yet," Ellen smirked when I said I was going that way. "Over here, party girl!" She'd picked up the plastic jar of 'questions' and shook it toward me. "One more question before bed. You pick, and Josette starts us off this time. Same order, I'll go last."

I reached into the jar and pulled a slip out, reading it before handing it to Josette. "What toys have you got, and what is your favorite, and how often do you use it?" she read aloud, blushing as she did.

"Um..." she hesitated.

"Come on, fess up!" Ellen prodded, "we're all going to. What's your favorite helper?"

With her small breasts, her nipples were quite noticeable when they perked up, and right now they were quite visible. "Well... I have a little silver bullet vibrator... I use it occasionally..."

Even I picked up on her hesitation, "But..." I questioned?

She pulled her lower lip between her teeth before she smiled sheepishly and answered. "We've got a hand-held shower wand with a pulsating setting on it, and it's the most amazing thing. I use it almost every time I shower."

"Oh My God!" Ellen responded, "I've used one of those before. Almost got David to get us one and put it in. Maybe I should. You guys ever use one?" she said turning to Carrie and me.

"I have," I nodded.

"Is there anything I haven't used?" Carrie giggled. "A girls' toys can be better than boys."

"Oh, now there you're wrong," Ellen laughed. "Except when you're on the clock, there is nothing better than cock." We all laughed at their ribald jokes. "Ok, Carrie. Favorite toys."

"Favorite? Definitely my Hitachi Wand. That's the best for me, but I've got several toys. I've got a Black Max dildo, a glass dildo that is absolutely awesome, and a little finger vibe that works wonders too, never leave home without it! But for just needing an O -- it's gotta be the Hitachi. Your turn, Stace," she said, turning to me.

"Well..." I said, not wanting to be too brash, "I've got a Pink Lady silicone wand. It's got a little nub on the end that can be absolutely amazing. And I've got some vibrating nipple clamps on a chain, Ricky really likes me to wear those for him. I've got a vibrating dildo that is pretty great sometimes." I thought for a moment, "that's about it."

"So what's your favorite? The Pink Lady?"

I shook my head no. "Nope, my favorite toy is Rick. That's why I'm marrying him."

"Ha! Good answer," Ellen laughed. "My turn?"

"Your turn, oh ye master of experience," Carrie laughed, throwing her hands over her head and bowing towards her.

"Let's see... Well, my favorite in bed is my rabbit vibrator with the clit tickler. I really like that as it really is a 'tickler,' very subtle and can really get me off nicely. I've tried something with a nub like you were saying Stacy, but they're so strong when David does it. I like it softer and slower."

"When David does it?" Josette said, a hint of shock in her voice.

"Oh of course." Ellen looked around, "You girls have so much to learn, don't you? David can fuck me silly, but he always runs out of cock before I run out of desire. When we're playing for a while, we always take my rabbit to bed with us."

I'd heard what she'd said and after her explanation of playing with her husband now questioned what I'd heard. "You said, your favorite in bed...?"

Ellen laughed, "Yeah, I did. No girl should ever have just one play toy. I've got favorites for different reasons and different places. We've got a vibrating cock ring that goes on David's dick and when he pushes in all the way it vibrates against my clit. That one is really good after he's cum and I'm not there yet, he'll push all the way in and that both keeps him a little harder and gets me off too. I love sex, but I really don't cum from just plain fucking very often, which is why that vibrating cock ring is so good. And, I've got my travel companion, a little guy that I take with me when I have to travel for work. Once a month I have to travel to the corporate office for two nights, and I take that one with me. I didn't need that one for quite a while, what with working from home, but at least now that we're approaching normal again, I have to travel once a month and it's part of my regular travel bag." She glanced around at us, "But, perhaps my favorite is my panty vibe."

"A... panty that vibrates?" Josette asked, obviously befuddled.

"Sort of," Ellen nodded in response. "A panty with a little vibrator in a pocket and a remote control."

She waited for it to dawn on Josette what that meant, but obviously she didn't get it when she asked, "Why do you need a remote control for a vibrator?"

Carrie and Ellen and I laughed, all of us understanding perfectly, and Ellen answered, "I don't... but David does. We haven't been to a party in two years that I haven't worn that. He'll have me wear it when we go out with friends, when we go to the movies, almost anywhere that we can go out to. He's had me wear it at church... He has absolute complete control of when he turns it on, and he always tries to get me to embarrass myself. Sometimes he does it enough that I'll actually cum. Believe me it's hard to concentrate on a sermon when you're having an orgasm, but most of the time he just keeps me on edge so that I can't wait to get him in me when we get home."

"Oh my God," I said, shaking my head. "Don't tell your brother about that, he can barely keep his hands off me as it is."

"I guess I now know what present to get you for your wedding," Ellen laughed.

"Don't you dare!"

Ellen smirked back at me and her face softened. "You know the best part is knowing that your husband is thinking of you when you're not directly together. He can't just turn it on and leave it on or it would drive you crazy or make you numb, but being in a room at a party and he's not even beside you and suddenly you get this momentary little buzz, and you turn around and he's not even looking at you but has his hand in his pocket... or you see him looking at you and he winks and presses the button once again.

"He made you cum... at church?" Josette giggled. "My kind of church service!"

"Oh yeah. We ended up being out nearly all night before and we were supposed to meet my parents... Our parents," she said, stopping momentarily and looking at me. "I don't know why he was so feisty that day. Instead of going home, we went out to breakfast and then met my parents at church. He hadn't buzzed me in quite some time, I actually forgot I still had it on. Truthfully I think I was still a bit drunk and when I closed my eyes, he touched the button, one of the few times that it caught me so much by surprise that I jerked even though it was on low. It's hard not to jerk when he's got it turned on high. If it's all the way up... Oh My God. I was sitting next to Mom and she asked me, 'Are you OK honey?' and just then he pushed it again, but I managed to not react that time. We had to stand up for a song and, when we did, he turned it on at a little bit higher setting and left it on for the entire song. I had to grip his arm to hold myself up and when the song came to an end as everyone was getting seated, he whispered "Did you?" Wanting to know if I'd cum, and I told him, no, but then he said, "Want to?" and I whispered "yes". He waited until the sermon started and turned it on low and left it on until I gripped his leg when I orgasmed and then he turned it off." She laughed, "After church Mom said, 'are you sure you're ok, honey? You seemed really uncomfortable in there."

"Oh. My. God!" Carrie laughed, "your husband fucked you during a church service? I might even consider going to church again for that."

Ellen laughed, "Yep, had an orgasm sitting next to my mother."

"You guys play a lot?" I asked thoughtfully, thinking of how much Ricky and I played.

"All the time. Do you?"

"I think you and your brother have a lot in common," I said with a grin.

"I think you and your future husband are rabbits," Carrie said to me, getting a laugh from all of us.

Ellen smiled, her eyes twinkling and wiggled her eyebrows at me, and then looked around, "I don't care about the rest of you but I'm off to bed."

Josette was sharing Ellen's bed, Carrie and I were together in our room, and we were both on fire. No sooner had I turned the light out than Carrie's hand was on my stomach and slid up to cup my breast.

"I think Ricky's right."

"What's that?" I queried, not knowing what she was talking about.

"He said you've got nicer tits than I do." She giggled, "my girls are jealous. They may be bigger but not as perfect as yours." Her fingers had found my nipple causing me to shiver.

"Uhmmm, that's nice," I whispered. "Are you as horny as I am?"

"Uh-huh." I let my own hand search out her body, sliding it down and finding her pussy. She moved her leg, opening herself to my touch.

"Are you going to do me first, or shall we do a 69? If I do you first, you'll want to fall asleep on me."

"You don't have a cock, but if you did, would you fuck me to sleep, like Ricky does?"

"Don't I wish." Leaning over to me she sucked my closer nipple, her fingers moving to the other side. I had my hand that was under her neck stroking up and down on her naked back. I let her love on me for a few moments before I rolled toward her, pulling my arm from under her neck and pushing her onto her back. Turning my body, I took charge. "I think 69 sounds wonderful."

~

It was well past light when I awoke. I slid away from Carrie, silently getting out of bed and noticed the sliding door to the pool area was open as I headed to the toilet. I poked my head in and found Josette still asleep in bed and looking out I saw Ellen on a lounge with an orange drink.

"Mimosa's," Ellen said, lifting her glass in a salute as I approached. "Breakfast of Bachelorette parties!" She motioned to the ground beside her where I found three more glasses, a pitcher of orange juice, a bottle of champagne, and a pile of towels.

"Nice!" I poured myself one, and then grabbed one of the towels to spread it on the lounge before I sat. "I see our other two sleeping beauties aren't up yet."

"Lightweights!" She giggled.

"To getting married," I said, holding my glass up to her in a salute. She rolled toward me, clinking our glasses together.

"Hard to believe this time yesterday we were on a plane." I didn't say anything, just took a sip and nodded. I was watching the lone swimmer in the pool, a man apparently close to our age, whether mine or Ellen's, but he was just swimming back and forth. He hit the edge right in front of us and turned back and looking at his path I realized there was a woman at the far end of the pool just hanging onto the edge. A few moments later he swam up to her, and it was obvious as I had surmised that he was with her. "Did you have fun last night?" Ellen asked.

'Yeah. Yeah, I did." I answered. "That was fun."

"That one guy at Zelda's was sure trying to pick you up."

"He was nice."

"You should have gone for it! Last time as a single woman to have a fling..."

"Ellen!" I laughed, feeling that she was pulling my leg. "And besides, how would we explain that? Me going to my own bachelorette party and ditching my buds to get laid by a stranger?"

"We wouldn't have told. What happens in Palm Springs, stays in Palm Springs..."

"That's ok, I wasn't interested. What about that guy at Costas that asked you to dance a couple of times? He was pretty hot."

"Another time I could have been tempted."

"Hey guys, Good Morning," Josette broke in, padding out just as naked as we were. "I could get used to this going naked all the time."

"Kinda nice, isn't it? Want a mimosa?"

"Oh, now that sounds good," she said, reaching down and picking up a towel and spreading it on the concrete. "Sun feels good too."

"Oops," I said, suddenly realizing that I hadn't put on any sunscreen. "Have either of you got sunscreen on?" Their negatives had me jumping up and going in to fetch it, finding Carrie up and heading to the bath. "We're outside, I just came in for sunscreen. Ellen's got Mimosa's so the parties already starting again!" Carrie assured me she'd be right behind me, and I headed back out.

I walked up to Josette as she was nearest on the ground, lying face down on her towel. I stepped on by and got the last towel next to Ellen and brought it back to kneel on. I didn't ask, I just dribbled a string of drops up Josette's back, from her calf to her neck and back down the other side. Putting the bottle aside, I began to spread the lotion up her body.

Josette had always been the athlete among us. She'd been on the swim team in high school, and her muscular body still showed her athleticism. I finished her near leg, and ran my hands up her bottom, spreading lotion onto her first bun. She wasn't tense when I touched her, but her butt muscles were rock hard. I moved on up her back, switched sides and worked back down. I had to get a touch more lotion at one point, and moved back down her back, recognizing her left ass cheek was just as firm as her right. "My God, Josette!" I said, smoothing the lotion into her ass. "You don't have a butt; you've got a rock!"

Josette giggled, "are you playing back there?"

"Nope. Do you want me to?" She didn't answer.

I reached her foot, back where I started and, as I finished, I said, "Ok, Roll over."

Josette rose onto her elbows and hesitated just a moment before she rolled onto her back and laid back down. I did the same as I had done on her back, dribbled a string of drops up her body, across one breast and back down the other side. A single drop landed on her opposite nipple. Starting again at her feet I worked up her leg, moving to her belly when I reached the top of her thigh.

I didn't hesitate to spread the lotion everywhere; into the edge of her closely cropped pubic hair but not letting my fingers slip down onto her mons. I figured if she wanted to coat herself there, she could, but I continued up her body. Her belly was just as firm as her bottom had been. I slid my hand up and over her breast, finding it to be just as hard as the rest of her body but, before I did, I noticed that her nipples were erect. Josette had little nubs that were always pointy, they never went down, but right now they were obviously larger than they had been when I had started. As my hand slipped up and rubbed lotion into her breast, she sucked her lower lip between her teeth, a slight shiver rocking her body. Finishing my first pass up her body I changed sides, and starting at her neck, headed back down. This time when my hand slid across her nipple, I distinctly saw her stomach contract. I didn't stop or hesitate, although I knew intimately that Josette had just gotten extremely aroused by my caressing her body.

"There you go, let me know when you need more on your back." I really hadn't needed to slather up her front, and whether she would ask me to do her front again or not, she'd obviously enjoyed that one time.

I stood and stepped toward Ellen, her hand coming up to reach for the lotion bottle. I squirted a big dollop in my hand and bent to hand her the bottle. "Should have fingered her, she would have cum," she whispered so that I could barely hear it myself.

"You saw that?"

"Uh-huh. Pretty hot."

"Shhh!" I giggled, relinquishing the bottle, and turning my hands to my own body. I spread little plops of lotion on myself while Ellen did the same to her body. I felt the tingle as I rubbed my hands across my breasts and nipples and glanced over at Josette. Still lying face up, her nipples were back to normal. Looking back to Ellen, she was just rubbing lotion onto her own breasts, and seeing me glancing her way, she stopped with her fingers on her nipples and squeezed and rolled them. "You're such a slut," I giggled at her, with her giggling "Uh-huh" in response as her hands continued onto other parts of her body. "Do my back?" I asked when I'd moved completely down my body and finished spreading lotion onto my legs.

"Give it here, I'll do it," I heard Carrie's voice say, and turned to find she was just walking up. She had the plastic jar of questions in one hand, setting it down on the table beside my lounge. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"No need, we are on vacation!" I responded. "Do my back and I'll make you a Mimosa."

Ellen tossed Carrie the lotion and I rolled onto my stomach for her to coat my backside. "Wow, I can really feel the sun," Carrie commented as she dribbled lotion on my backside.

"I can too," Ellen added. "It wasn't bad an hour ago, but it's getting pretty hot now."

"Get some lotion on and I'll be ready for a swim."

"I'll need you to do my back first, too," Carrie said. Having started at my neck she'd worked to the small of my back and was now working onto my butt.

"She'll do front and back both if you just ask," Ellen laughed. "Josette sure liked that."

"I like what?" Josette said, sitting up and looking our way, obviously not having heard the full conversation. "Who's using my name in vain?"

"Ellen was saying that Stacy was feeling you up and you liked it," Carrie blurted out, knowing, as she did, that she was reading more into it than had been said. It didn't matter that her assessment was a hundred percent accurate, she said it strictly to embarrass Josette. It worked, Josette immediately blushed, her eyes getting big as an "Oh My God" look flitted over her face and she looked like she wanted to shrink into the ground.

"My God, you can twist anything, can't you Carrie? I was not feeling her up, I just put lotion on her body and that included her tits."

"Wouldn't want those cute little nips to get sunburned, would we?" Carrie giggled. "Here," she said reaching over and picking up the bottle of lotion from the table, "get up so you can do me now."

"No way," I said, "Mimosa's first."

"Oh yeah, you just want to get me drunk so I'm easy all day."

"You're easy all day anyway. That's what people say all the time, "look at that easy slut with the big tits."

"Shut up and draw your next question," she said, reaching for the plastic question box again, "and then make me a Mimosa since you're offering. Josette? Can you do my back for me?" She paused, looked at Ellen and me and smirked, "and you can do my front too if you feel like feeling my titties." She grabbed her boobs, lifted and wiggled them.

"Gees Carrie, you don't have to rub it in. I know I belong to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and you belong to the Big Boob Battalion." This wasn't the first time they'd ever thrown that banter back and forth, the two of them had teased each other with those jabs for years.