CWB 6 - Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shudder went through her body as I began to suckle her nipple again. One hand was resting on the back of my head, I presumed one also rested on the back of Carrie but didn't pull up to look. Pleasing little shudders and shakes went through her body, sometimes immediately after a nibble by me, other times presumably a similar nibble by Carrie.

I hadn't questioned where Ellen was, presumably she was on her way inside also, and then I felt the bed shift slightly with added weight towards the foot. "Taking care of Josette's fantasy, are we?" Ellen said quietly. I moved my head slightly to be able to see down Josette's body, and found Ellen kneeling between Josette's feet. "Can anyone join this little party?" she asked, and then without any response, began forward, spreading Josette's legs as she took more and more room.

The sudden shudder, when Ellen's tongue found her clit, was different. Her body had shivered and shaken before, but now her hips bucked, she raised her pelvis, pushing her pussy into Ellen's face. We couldn't have said her orgasm was strictly from her nipples being sucked but, that she had a mind-blowing orgasm, there was no doubt. I didn't even think about it that Ellen had never been with a woman before, a first for her also. After Josette had cum, Ellen and Carrie departed to the other bedroom where I'm sure that Carrie returned the favor to Ellen that she'd bestowed on Josette for the first time. When I asked Josette if she still wanted me to pleasure her, we ended up doing each other before falling asleep with the sun now fully up.

~

Tom, our favorite Uber driver, had just finished loading our bags into his trunk when Ellen's phone rang. "What was that about?" I questioned, having heard enough to recognize that it was something about our party.

"Tell you later," she whispered, obviously not talking because of Tom. We had, over the course of calling him again and again, learned that although he didn't show any external signs of listening, he heard virtually everything that occurred in his car.

~

"Our strippers," Ellen leaned over and whispered a couple of hours later after our plane was safely on its way, "that phone call, it was my friend Melissa, she arranged the whole thing." She proceeded to tell me how she'd known Melissa in college, and when Melissa had discovered escorting as a way to make money while still a student, she'd gone into the business, making way more money than her Business Degree would have provided had she gone to work for some Fortune 500 company. She had tried to recruit Ellen, but she'd turned her down as she'd already hooked up with her future husband Dave, although they'd remained friends. When they started talking about my Bachelorette party, Ellen had called Melissa to see if she could help us out with some entertainment. "The two that came," she whispered, "they're actually married and specialize in Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. They only go as a team. The base rate includes an exhibition as they did, and then if anybody wants to have sex, that's $500 extra. Melissa said that they'd reported that the little bit with Josette was technically an extra, but they said not to charge for that as he really enjoyed that. Except for his wife, that's the first time he's ever done that with anyone else."

"Wow!" I whispered, realizing that if it had been an extra $500 for paid sex, the phony police performance must have been a pretty penny. "And they do this all the time?"

"She told me those two are really popular and do three to four parties a week and that almost every Friday and Saturday is booked months in advance. She said they actually get more bachelorette parties than bachelor -- that despite the popular image, the girls are usually more... shall we say, uninhibited?"

"I'll bet. He did have a nice cock, didn't he?"

"Yeah, but she also said that his wife gets a lot more requests for... extras... than he does, but he gets a lot of brides-to-be. Something about the girls last night out maybe? Something they've always wondered about, and a way to do it with no strings attached?" I couldn't help but translate that into our own early morning escapades just a few hours before.

"You going to tell Dave about our trip?"

"He'll want to know all about it. Are you going to tell Ricky?"

"I don't know. Probably, if he asks. If he doesn't ask for specifics, perhaps it's best that what happened in Palm Springs stays in Palm Springs?"

"He is my brother, I'm sure he'll love to hear everything about it."