CWB 6 - Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josette got off her towel and told Carrie to lie down and began putting lotion on her backside. I reached over and got the OJ and Champagne, pouring one for Carrie and then emptied the container by refilling our glasses before reaching into the jar and pulling out another slip of paper.

"Ok, here it is girls..." and paused before reading it. "Who answers first?"

"You drew it, you go first this time."

I unfolded the quartered paper, read it once, and then glanced around to see if anyone was listening before I read it aloud. "Have you ever masturbated so your partner could watch or to turn him on?"

"That's an easy yes," I answered without hesitation, and then proceeded to tell about teasing Ricky when he was on a conference call and I was in the kitchen where he had to look at me. "He practically raped me after he got off the phone."

"Oh my god, isn't that the truth," Ellen spoke up. "Does he masturbate where you can watch?"

"Sometimes. We both do, I guess."

"Us too. There are times when I'm feeling horny and David isn't, and I can't seem to get through to him that I want to play right now! I wear a lot of skirts, and all I have to do is take my panties off and I'm ready to play. When Dave isn't responding, I'll go get my rabbit and put it on the end table so he knows where it is, and then I'll sit or lay down on the couch and lay back and hitch my skirt up, or sometimes even just take it off, and play with myself. Eventually he can't stand it anymore and he'll use his tongue and the rabbit on me and eventually I'll get the real thing."

"Josette?"

"Never have. Just never had the opportunity. Not averse to sex play, I've just never lived with anyone where that opportunity would come up."

"Now you've got something in your repertoire to draw on when the time comes," Ellen chimed in. "Carrie?"

"Yep, done that. But like you said, once you start playing with yourself, they almost always get a hard on immediately, and that's what we really want, isn't it? What is the old saying, "A hard man is good to find?" We all laughed.

The pool water was almost too warm for comfort, but we weren't going to stay around long anyway. It wasn't even 10 am and it was already a hundred degrees, and the pool was bath water warm. It would have felt good if the outside air was cooler, but that wasn't going to happen for several months. We went and got breakfast, refilled the Mimosa materials, took another dip and got ready for a trip up the tram to the top of the San Jacinto mountains.

Ellen said she and Ricky had been up years before with their parents when they were kids, and she just always remembered how beautiful and cool it was, and she wasn't wrong. In Palm Springs it was nearly one hundred and ten by the time we got a move on but, on the mountain, it was a nearly perfect temperature. Actually, it felt almost a bit chilly standing in the shade after the heat of down below, but we didn't just stand much. We hiked around a bit, bought lunch in the cafeteria, did a bit of sight-seeing among the pine trees, and headed back down the mountain. We were gone most of the day, it was late afternoon by the time we got back.

"What do you think, Ladies, anybody not like Tequila Sunrises?" Ellen asked, already pulling the orange juice from the refrigerator. "We can make more Mimosas, Pina Coladas or Sunrises."

"Fine by me!" I answered, grabbing the towels so we could go back out by the pool. Although still extremely hot, the sun had moved so there was a bit of shade where we had been going.

"Grab the questions," Ellen said to Carrie, nodding at the small table where the jar was sitting, handing Josette the Grenadine and Tequila while she had orange juice and glasses.

Ellen knew exactly what she was doing, expertly making four drinks in plastic cups for us. "Carrie, draw a question," she said, "and I'm getting into the pool".

In the water was a unanimous decision, the four of us grouped around a corner of the pool which was just shallow enough that we could easily stand nearly neck deep. Carrie unfolded the paper, looked at it, and then quietly read out loud: "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

My heart rate jumped, I knew that answer, and for me -- it was her. Ellen and I had talked about virtually everything since we'd announced our engagement, but I couldn't for the life of me remember whether I'd told her I'd been with a woman, or just dreamed that I'd told her. Josette, on the other hand, I hadn't had much contact with her in the last couple of years. Although we'd done everything else together as a threesome in high school, it hadn't included sex. Carrie knew, and I knew, but would her telling her story include me?

"Yes," Carrie answered, and turned toward Ellen who was next to her. "Your turn."

"Oh! No Way!" Ellen laughed, "you're not getting off that easy. Tell us all about it. Who, when, more than one? Everything!"

Carrie laughed as she had gotten the exact response she'd hoped for, and too easily capitulated. "Oh, all right, but this Bachelorette Party Tell All is certainly getting personal."

"It's supposed to. No More Secrets." Ellen flung back at her. "So, give us the scoop."

"Well... I was all about boys through high school. Had a roommate at college two years ago, Maria, who was always very... well, shall we say, admiring of my tits. Always telling me how great they were, how much the boys must like them. How she was considering getting a boob job, and how she'd like them to look like mine. I told her she didn't need a tit job, she looked great as she was. She was just getting ready for bed, had taken her shirt off and was standing in front of the mirror looking at her boobs. "Come over here, let me see them," she asked, so I did. Looking in the mirror, she hefted her tits and then lifted one of my boobs, and then turned so she was standing in front of me and reached up two handed. I knew from her eyes exactly where this was going, and when her thumbs rubbed my nipples, I did the same to hers. She was very polite, asked if she could kiss me, and she did... all over. Later she told me she was bi but had been afraid to tell me before. Although I knew she regularly dated guys, she said that she had sometimes lied to me, that when a girlfriend picked her up and she said they'd been going to meet 'the guys', they were actually going on the date themselves.

"So, you did it with her?" Josette said, which seemed strange to me as, for me, it had seemed that Carrie had said she had.

"Didn't she just say that?" I asked.

"No, she just said she felt her up."

"Yes," Carrie confirmed. "She went down on me, and I can confirm I couldn't tell the difference between a woman's tongue and a man's tongue. But, unlike a man, I didn't have to teach her what works."

"I think I never had to give Ricky much of any instructions," I said, "He's always been very good with his tongue, right from the start."

"Not David," Ellen said. "Our first time his tongue was all over the map. God he would hit a spot and almost get me there and then he'd do something else. I finally grabbed his head and held it and said, "stay right there until I cum!" and he did." She laughed. "All it took was a little training and he's gotten really good with his tongue.

"Was she your only one?" Josette asked.

"Who, Maria?" Josette nodded. "No," Carrie answered, shaking her head, her eyes coming up and across my face, obviously asking me whether she should tell about us or not. I'm not sure what my face showed, but really it was probably moot as I was next to tell.

"I've actually been with 4 women. I went out with Maria and her girlfriend to lesbian bars a few times. They can be quite fun, and twice I met someone else and went home with them. A couple of one-night stands if you will. The sex was good, just no connection with any of them. And then, last summer while I was in lockdown with my parents, I ended up getting together with my girlfriend who was doing the same with her parents and... we got together quite a lot."

"You connected with her?" Josette said, picking right up on that it had been more than once.

"Yeah," I answered causing Josette's eyes to shift to me. "The three of us have always had a connection but, last summer, Carrie and I took it a bit further." If it wasn't at first, it was now obvious that I answered for the two of us.

"It was the two of you?" Ellen asked, a bit taken aback at the dawning on her of what we were confessing became clear.

"I'd gone home to my parents place, after school was done, but Ricky stayed back. Ricky and I, well, I didn't think we were really together, just that we were living together. We were having sex, but I hadn't let him fuck me yet. Carrie and I got to talking, realized that although we were isolated from the rest of the world, that we really needed to have someone besides our parents to talk to. I went to spend the weekend with her and when we were getting ready for bed, we both realized we were horny as hell and, well, we did something about it."

"Who started it?" Ellen asked, her look appraising us in a slightly different light.

I glanced at Carrie who was looking at me. "It was... mutual? I guess?"

"I could see that Stacy was fidgety," Carrie responded, "and when I asked what was wrong, she said she and Ricky normally had sex just before she went to sleep. She said it relaxed her and she had a hard time going to sleep without an orgasm. She confessed that she was going to masturbate as soon as I had fallen asleep, and I told her I'd sort of been waiting for her to go to sleep too, for the same reason. I asked if she'd ever been with a woman, and then told her I had when she asked the same in return and, well, we did."

"What, wait..." Ellen interrupted, "You and Ricky, were having sex, but not fucking?"

I nodded, and then explained. "Yeah, I didn't think we could ever really be together at that time, and I told him no fucking, but we could play. We'd masturbate each other and we had lots of oral, almost every day."

"You hadn't told me that," Ellen responded, "you've always had the hots for him, I figured you'd jumped his bone as soon as you moved in with him."

"No, we didn't actually do it until after the summer."

"I can't believe you two," Josette said, her face shifting back and forth from Carrie and me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"We were always the three musketeers! We've done everything together or told each other everything that we've ever done, and you guys didn't even tell me about this!"

"Well, we really haven't seen all that much of you for a while."

"I guess there is that." Josette took another drink from her glass before she looked over at my future sister in law and said, "Ellen? What about you?"

"Nope. No experience with women. Well, at least, sort of. Way back when, I spent the night with my girlfriend Allie. She and her older sister Natalie normally shared a room, but that night we were sleeping on the floor in the family room. We got to talking about sex and Allie admitted she knew when Natalie was masturbating but hadn't ever done herself. I didn't even know how to masturbate at that time, so I guess my first time masturbating was when the three of us all did it at the same time, but it wasn't us doing it to each other, we were all doing ourselves."

"What, you were just talking about it... and did it?"

"Sort of. I mean... yeah... not really. Natalie asked if we ever did, I said no, and Allie said she'd touched herself but except that it felt good, didn't know what she was doing. So, we all took our panties off and Natalie showed us how she did it, and we did too." Ellen stood up, splashed some water onto the edge of the pool, turned her back to the wall and hopped up onto the edge. "Josette?" she said turning to look at her, 'any experience with a woman?" Josette shook her head back and forth.

"Never."

"I didn't realize you were so inexperienced in the world, Josette," Carrie laughed. "No experience with girls, a little silver bullet your only toy."

"Never masturbated in front of anyone," Ellen chimed in with a laugh. "Such a sheltered existence!" She lifted her bottom off the concrete edge a bit with her hands and slipped back into the pool, "Damn that concrete is hot."

There had been a group of people at the far end of the pool, and now I saw one of the women swimming and bouncing along the bottom towards us. "Hey, you girls interested in some water volleyball?"

It didn't take but just asking and everyone agreed that it sounded like fun, and for the next hour or so we found ourselves bouncing around in the water. There were four of them, two guys and two girls, and just like anywhere else it was obvious which two were couples, although nothing but a little cuddling and quick kisses happened where we could see.

"Ok, last one before we get out and go to dinner," Ellen called after the volleyball had broken up and we had begun to climb out of the pool. "Carrie! Your turn," she said, reaching into the jar and handing the piece of paper to Carrie.

"Have you ever been with two guys at the same time? When, where, and how did it happen?" Carrie read. "Easy, nope. Never been with two guys at the same time."

"Me neither," I answered. "Not sure I'd want to, either. Rick is pretty special."

"Yeah, me either," Ellen said, "But I had two guys on the same day in College, does that count?"

"Close enough." Carrie laughed. "At the same time... on the same day... sounds the same to me. Spill the beans, tell us all about it."

"It wasn't planned, I had a date the night before with a guy I'd just seen causally a few times. We hit it off and... I ended up not going home. I got home mid-day the next day and had another date with this guy called 'David' that night, and well, he was better." She laughed.

"David? As in your husband David?"

"Uh-huh."

"So... you fucked another guy, the same day you fucked your future husband for the first time?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh my! Did he know it?"

"Not at the time but we've told each other everything about our past history."

I know Ricky and I had shared many things during pillow talk after sex, usually during the day, as at night I almost always ended up asleep. But we hadn't shared everything either. I put it into my memory of 'hot things' to talk about in the future, telling each other about our old boyfriends and girlfriends.

"What about you Josette?" Carrie prodded.

I assumed, with all the lack of experiences that Josette had indicated so far, that I knew the answer. Her simple "Yes" answer caught the rest of us by surprise.

"You have? Really?" Carrie spewed out; the wonder evident in her voice. "Who?"

"Jack... and Zack Watson."

"Do we know them?" I asked, not recognizing the names. "I don't think I recognize Zack Watson at all. What's Jack's last name?"

"Jack Watson, and Zack Watson." She looked around, a bit sheepishly, and then maybe it was that she finally had something that the rest of us had never done, added smugly, "Twin brothers. Identical twin brothers"

"Oh! This is good!" Ellen giggled, "tell it girl!"

"It was my freshman year at the University. I had an English class on Monday-Wednesday and Friday, and the very first day I was seated next to this cute guy, Zack. He was just kinda cute, we didn't talk much or anything, but then on Tuesday-Thursday I had this hour and a half science class, and when I saw Zack, I went and sat next to him. I called him Zack, and he kind of smiled and said "yeah" but didn't tell me that he was Jack. Later on, they told me that they were often mixed up, that even their mother couldn't always tell them apart. Jack and Zack compared notes, and both knew that I had a class with both of them, but they didn't tell me. I thought I was seeing the same guy, day after day, when it was really two different guys. Most of the time they dressed in virtually the same style, but since I wasn't seeing them anywhere else, or at the same time, it didn't mean anything to me. I'd gotten the idea that they were interested in me, although it was like it was in slow motion. One day I would be with Jack, and the next day, with Zack, it was like the repeat of the previous day. But I was seeing Zack three times a week Jack only two, so it was Zack who asked if I'd like to go to a movie that night or hang out or something. I said yes, and we went to the movie. The following day Jack wanted to know if I'd had a good time the night before and asked if I wanted to go to a party with him on Friday. I said yes, not knowing this was a different guy than I'd gone out with the night before. We had a good time, and I really didn't know the difference. They looked alike, they sounded alike, when I kissed them, they tasted alike, but there were these strange little annoyances in the back of my brain. I met Zack first, and Jack never corrected me when I called him Zack, although I heard other people call him Jack and he answered. One day early on, when I was with Zack, someone came up and said, "Hey Jack," and he answered, "it's Zack" so I figured he preferred Zack.

"I was bound to find out eventually. I walked into the commons one day at an odd hour for me, and they were both there together. They didn't see me come in, so I just walked up to them. When I stopped in front of them with my mouth hanging open, their friend was sitting there and said, "You must be the girl they've been dating." For the first time I realized that Jack and Zack were two different people."

I hadn't had sex with either one at that time, although they'd both discovered when we were making out that I got pretty hot and bothered when they played with my nipples."

I laughed, "Oh yeah, I barely touched you putting lotion on you yesterday and I could tell that."

"We could tell that," Ellen giggled.

"Yeah, well..." she just left the response hanging, unanswered. "I, uhm, told them I didn't want to talk about it in public, and told them to meet me at my room. I was pretty pissed that they'd not told me there were two of them but admitted that although they'd thought it was pretty fun to string me along, they also admitted they both really liked me. They wanted to know which of them I liked better, and I couldn't tell. To me, there was only one guy that I'd dated, I didn't have a clue which one had felt me up first, or which had kissed me first, or anything." She paused, looking around, before continuing.

"We were right on the verge of having sex. I'd had a date with Jack the night before and I'd let him finger me off for the first time. I'd decided I was going to have sex with him on our next date, although looking back I'm not sure if it was going to be Jack or Zack. I asked and they admitted most of the time it had been one and then the other on alternating dates, although on at least one occasion I'd gotten the same brother twice in a row. When I said, "so, Jack got into my panties last night but when I decided that I was going to have sex with you on our next date, it was Zack who was going to get the benefit and get me first?" I think it was Jack that said, "why not do us both?" She shrugged her shoulders with a sheepish look, "And I did."

"At the same time?"

"Yeah. At the same time. I took them over to my bed, and they climbed up on both sides of me. I'd kiss one, and the other one was taking my clothes off. I kissed the other and they changed speeds effortlessly. It wasn't that they just thought alike, they knew what the other was thinking and doing."

"Which one fucked you first?"

"I don't know. It went back and forth. One moved up so I could suck his cock and then the other one did, and when they started to move between my legs, I told them they had to get condoms. I had a box in the bedside stand, and they both put them on at the same time. They were both wonderful. One fucked me, and then the other did. They fingered me, and sucked my nipples, and had me suck them. We changed positions, one of them took me doggie while I was sucking on the other. And then they'd reverse, and I'd get the other."