CWB 6 - Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, girlfriend!" I said, "you've never told us anything about this before."

"Well, like you said, we haven't seen a whole lot of each other in a while."

"What happened to Jack and Zack, are you still seeing them?"

"No, the sex was phenomenal, but there were other things. I broke up with them probably a year and a half ago."

"Did you continue to date them both?" She nodded and I could tell she was thinking of her answer.

"Actually, we pretty much dated together -- all three of us. They had an apartment, and wanted me to move in with them, but I didn't. But we spent a lot of time together, all three of us."

"In bed?"

"And other places."

It was quiet, nobody saying anything for a few moments before Ellen said, "Definitely hottest experience so far. Let's go to dinner."

We weren't nearly as interested in partying a second night in a row, just dancing at one place before we called it a night. We'd called our Uber driver who readily agreed to transport us, and upon his recommendation ended up at the Copa Nightclub, which seemed to be "bachelorette party" central as we were only one of several that were there that night, although all the other parties were larger than our foursome. Regardless, it was only half an hour after midnight when we called our driver and he came and picked us up. "No special tip tonight?" he smirked at Ellen who had taken the front of the Uber, obviously referring to Carrie's flashing of him the night before. Ellen had been distracted with her phone most of the way home.

"Oh? You want to see my girls too?" She asked, pausing just momentarily before reaching up and slipping the straps off her shoulders, letting her dress fall and exposing her breasts. Leaning over towards him she wiggled her shoulders causing her breasts to wobble before him.

"Of course!" he laughed, "I want to see 'em all."

"What's his name?" Carrie asked, with Ellen still bent over wiggling her boobs in front of him.

"Tom?" Josette answered, "I saw his name on the App and it said "Tom" something.'

'OK, let's all flash him, as soon as Ellen gets here," Carrie said, just as Ellen pulled her dress back up and backed out of the car. She turned to the three of us, and Carrie said, "Hey Tom!" just as he was starting to move. The car stopped and simultaneously the three of us pulled our tops down as Tom turned to look back at us. Ellen hadn't been clued in, but it took her just a second to turn and do the same.

"Bye Tom! Thanks for the ride" we laughed and pulled our dresses back up before turning into the resort.

"Ok, one more before bed?" Josette asked, holding the jar of questions up.

"Of course!" Ellen answered, reaching into the top of the jar as Josette tilted it towards her.

"Oral sex. Would you rather give, or receive?" She read, not questioning whose turn it was to go first. "Oh, good question. I thought about that when I wrote this, and truthfully, I'm not sure. There are times when there is nothing sexier than when I'm going down on David, and there are times when he's going down on me that it is absolutely the best."

"Oh my god, isn't that the truth," Carrie acknowledged. I absolutely love sucking cock or licking pussy, but OMG, when I'm horny there's nothing better than a tongue on my clit."

"I think," Ellen said shaking her head, "Tis better to give than to receive. But I would never turn down an opportunity for either." She giggled and looked over at Josette who looked a bit sheepish. "Josette?"

Josette opened her mouth as if to say something, and then closed it, opened it again and sucked her lower lip between her teeth, the whole time looking a bit uncomfortable. Finally, she looked around and almost under her breath said, "I, uh, can't say."

"What?" Ellen prodded, "you don't have a preference?"

"I do," I spoke up, taking the concentration off Josette for the moment. "Ricky is really good with his tongue, and he never hesitates if I say I need his tongue, but I think I like sucking him even better. Sometimes when I'm really horny I just crave sucking him off."

"Yeah," Josette added, obviously joining into my statement, "I really like that too. That's how it was with Jack and Zack. It seemed I was always sucking on one or the other of them, and I really like that. They couldn't control themselves when I was doing that, I was always in control."

"But what about when they went down on you?"

Josette again looked sheepish, and finally said, "I... wouldn't know."

"What, they weren't any good?" Carrie asked.

"I, uh..."

"Go ahead girl, just like cum, spit it out." Carrie laughed at her own joke.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Ellen, shaking my head. "She's such a slut."

"Maybe so, but you've never turned my tongue down." I rolled my eyes again but couldn't help smiling at Carrie's ribald humor. When I looked back at Josette, I just waited.

"I, uh... don't know... because nobody's ever gone down on me before."

"WHAT?" Carrie exclaimed, "Never? You were doing two guys at the same time, and neither of them ever went down on you? None of your other boyfriends, ever?" Josette shook her head no.

"Oh my!" Ellen said. "You've got no idea what you've been missing out on."

"Why not for God's sake?" I asked, dumbfounded that she could have had two guys, at the same time, but neither had returned her oral pleasuring.

"I just... I never asked for it. It always seemed a little kinky, I didn't know much about it, and they never offered."

"The Bastards!" Carrie said, and then laughed. "No wonder you broke up with them."

Josette shook her head, no. "Actually, it was kind of strange, more that they got jealous of each other. To me, they were virtually identical. They looked the same, they talked the same, they fucked the same. But both of them began to get jealous of the other. When we were doing things together, all three of us, there wasn't any doubt we were all getting along. And then when they started having different schedules, they both got this idea that I was with the other one more. After a while, I realized I wasn't enamored that much with either of them, we were having fun but there was no long term in our future, so I broke up with them both."

"Oh my God," Carrie said to all of us, "Can you imagine getting it on with one guy and having another identical one ready to keep you happy?"

"Yeah," Ellen added, "but what good is it if they don't know how to use their tongues?"

"There is that" Carrie responded. "Well, we'd just have to train them!"

Ellen had just taken her dress off and tossed it onto the back of the couch, still in bra and panties, when there was a pounding on the door. Her, "I wonder who that is?" was a bit contrived but without hesitation she stepped to the door in her underwear and opened it. Of course, that we had been nude for two full days at a clothing optional resort should have meant something, but still, answering in her underwear seemed strange. If she'd been totally naked, or totally clothed, it wouldn't have seemed that strange, but being in her underwear it seemed strange that she didn't cover up again before answering the door.

As she began to open the door, it pushed open, and two police officers, a man and a woman, pushed in with a "Police! Stay where you are!" order. "We've got a warrant for Stacy" the man said, holding up a piece of paper, handing it to Ellen. "Which one of you is Stacy?"

I had no clue what was happening, and Ellen pointed right at me. The two of them stepped right over to me, the woman said, "Put your hands behind your back," and I did. "Am I under arrest?" I asked, totally shocked at this turn of events.

"You have the right to remain silent," the woman said as the man clicked the handcuffs behind me, "and I suggest you do." I was shocked, to say the least, at what was happening and as the man was putting handcuffs on me, I saw the goofy smile on Ellen's face. Looking over, I realized that neither Carrie nor Josette had said a "What's going on?" or anything else to defend me, that something wasn't kosher about this whole thing. Looking back at the woman, I saw that the low-cut blue uniform shirt she was wearing had a lot of cleavage exposed, and suddenly realized she wasn't really a policewoman.

"Check her for weapons!" she directed to her partner behind me and his hands were suddenly all over me. His hands frisked my arms, down my sides and down my bare legs, his hands joining on one leg and rising back to my ass and crotch, underneath my dress. Changing his hands to my other leg, he repeated, his hand again lingering on my crotch before pulling up and swiping up my front, his hands finding my breasts. His fingers stopped on my nipples, pinching, and if I hadn't realized this was all a fraud before then, it was certainly confirmed then.

"I think she's got some bullets hidden," he said.

"Oh no!" The woman replied, "do a strip search!"

His hands left me, and I found myself being pushed down into a straight back chair from the table, having to sit forward because of my hands cuffed behind me. I heard the sound of Velcro ripping open behind me. Looking up I saw Carrie and Josette looking at me and grinning, and suddenly felt his hands on my shoulders. His hands found my shoulders, slipped the straps over them and slid down to the top of my dress and pushed it over my breasts, leaving me naked from the waist up.

"What are you grinning at?" the policewoman said threateningly toward Carrie and Josette. Stepping forward to Carrie, she said "Am I detecting you're all smuggling bullets?" She reached forward and caught Carries top just beside her breasts, which, without the tit-tape she had had earlier, easily slid down, her breasts popping free.

From behind me, my "policeman" reached around and filled his hands with my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples.

"I'm not finding anything," he said. "Whatever it is, she's got it well hidden. I think I'm going to have to do a complete strip search and body cavity inspection."

"Take that off!" the policewoman responded, directing her attention to Josette, directing her to slip her one-piece dress off from over her head. Josette had the only dress that wouldn't slip downward from her shoulders.

"Oh, please ma'am! I've done nothing wrong," Josette smirked, going along with the playing.

"I can't accept just having you tell me so," she responded, "Take it off, and we'll determine whether you're hiding anything important or not. You too," she snarled, although not very effectively, turning to Ellen. Turning back to Cassie, she stopped. "I think I've found what they're hiding," she said, "Obviously counterfeit," she said reaching out to Cassie and fondled both her breasts, "There is no way that anything this magnificent is..." she stopped. "Wow, nice!" she said.

"Glad you like them, Officer," Carrie said and then reached forward and caught the deep vee of her police shirt. Whether Carrie saw something, or just surmised it, or knew, the shirt of the woman officer was also Velcro, it easily pulled open clear to the waist. The woman had an open cup bra on, although it supported her breasts, hers were now just as bare as the rest of us.

"Add another charge!" She said towards her partner still behind me, "Assaulting an officer." She slipped her shirt off, dropping it to the floor beside Carrie.

"Well, she hasn't assaulted you yet..." Ellen giggled from behind her.

"Are you backtalking?" the man behind me said, and stepped out, for the first time allowing me to see that he was now shirtless, and ripped! It was obvious to me that he worked out daily in the gym, every muscle in his body rippled. "And how come you're still covered?" he said stepping up to Ellen and acting threatening. "Take it off."

"Yes, sir. Whatever you say sir," she replied, standing again and reaching behind, unhooked her bra.

"All of it!" he said, motioning to her panties, the only thing she had left.

"You too!" He said, turning to Josette, "why haven't you lost that dress? You were told to strip!"

Josette looked a bit sheepish, but this time didn't hesitate, reaching down for the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her shoulders, leaving her also completely nude. Unknown to me, she hadn't been wearing any panties.

"What's this?" the fake policeman said stepping up to Josette and reached for her nipples. "We're going to have to add a smuggling charge for you I can see," he said, his fingers rolling her nipples causing a shiver to run through her body and her eyes to open wider. "Smuggling illegal raisins, without a doubt."

"I think," his female partner said, "we're going to need to add a public intoxication charge. These ladies all appear to have been drinking excessively. Have you ladies been drinking?" She said, looking around at all of us. Nobody answered. "That's it. Break out the breathalyzer, they're all going to have to blow into it."

Standing in the middle of all of us, the policeman reached for his pants and with a quick pull, the Velcro on both legs gave way and suddenly he was naked in front of us.

His bare chest and pecs had appeared ripped, now it was obvious his whole body was rock solid. His cock and balls were completely shaved; he was totally hairless below the waist, and even though he wasn't erect, his cock was just slightly swollen and hanging free. Without any pubic hair his cock looked much bigger than I expect it really was.

Turning to me, he stepped up and straddled my legs, not sitting, but putting his cock right in front of me. "Ok, Stacy, time for a breathalyzer, blow into the tube." He rose a bit, pushing his cock towards my face, and I turned away. Swinging his body sideways his cock rose just a bit and slapped me on my cheek. When he put his cock in front of my face again, I turned the other way. "Subject is not cooperative," he said aloud, swinging the other direction and causing his cock to slap my other cheek. He stepped back and looked down, and as if just discovering he wasn't erect, said "Oh! I see that the breathalyzer needs recharging."

Turning around, the policewoman stepped up to him. He reached down and caught her pants, and with a sharp tug, they also pulled loose, leaving her in just a thong panty and her half-bra. She reached for her panty, stripping it off. Without saying a word, she stepped into him, he put his arm around her, picked her up and flipped her upside down in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his neck, his arms wrapped around her back to hold her in place and she took him into her mouth in a standing 69.

I'd seen such a thing on the internet before, but never imagined I'd actually see it in person. She bobbed on his dick for several minutes before she pulled away. His dick was now completely erect, pointing up and away from his body. He didn't stop his eating of her pussy though, until she said, "I think it's recharged now." He relaxed his hold on her and easily flipped her back over and set her down.

"Ok ladies, who's first? Time to blow into the breathalyzer. Stacy?" he said, facing me once again. I shook my head no, and turning he stepped up to Ellen. "Are you drunk and disorderly?" he asked, straddling her where she was sitting, and pushed himself up into her face. Surprisingly, Ellen didn't back away, instead leaning forward just a bit and taking him into her mouth.

Reaching up with her hand, she gripped his cock and began stroking it while sucking on the head. Bobbing her head up and down, she sucked him for perhaps a minute before she pulled back. "Do I pass?"

"I believe you do, not nearly as intoxicated as you appeared. Are you ready?" he asked, turning again toward me. Again, I refused, shaking my head, and this time he moved towards Carrie. "Everybody needs a chance to prove they're not intoxicated," he said. Carrie, like me, initially refused and he swung himself just slightly, his almost totally erect penis slapping her in the face. "And do you know how to store a breathalyzer?" he said, lowering himself so his cock was between her breasts, and Carrie didn't hesitate to reach up and push her boobs together around his cock. "Ah ha! I see you do," he said, sliding himself up and down a couple of times in the valley of her boobs before backing away.

"How about you?" he said, turning toward Josette.

Josette's lower lip was between her teeth, and she looked up with a look that I'd never seen her have before. "Are you sure it's ready?" she asked, "it looks to me like it might need a recharge."

It took him just a second to realize what she was implying, but his "Oh ho! A feisty one!" signified when he did. Reaching for her hand he pulled her forward, and just as he had with his partner, grabbed Josette around the waist and flipped her upside down in his arms.

It hadn't been twenty minutes since Josette had confessed to us that she'd never had oral sex, and suddenly, there she was, giving and receiving, in front of all of us. She initially hungrily sucked his cock, her hands resting against his legs to help hold herself in place, but her motions on him virtually stopped as he continued to give her pussy a tongue lashing. Perhaps two minutes he held her there, upside down, before he slowly released her and flipped her back over. "Definitely not under the influence," he said and turned back toward Carrie.

"No," she said simply, shaking her head, and I did the same.

"Ok, so that's it. Two definitely not drunk, and two maybe. I guess there's not enough evidence to take you in." He looked over at his partner. "Well? What do you think? Shall we let them go?"

"I don't think we have enough evidence to hold them," she answered. "Shall we put the breathalyzer away and get out of here?" He was holding and stroking his cock as he said this.

"I guess. But I'll need some help to deflate it."

"I know, you always do." She stepped up to him, putting her arms around him and he did the same to her, her legs wrapping around him. He lifted her a bit higher and then lowered her again, the ease with which she aligned herself with his cock obvious evidence that they'd done this before. It took the two of them together to fuck while standing, but they didn't do it standing for long. Turning toward the table, he stepped forward, setting his partner down while she kept her legs wrapped around him.

~

"That," Carrie said after they'd left, "was worth every penny."

"How much did that cost?" I asked.

"Oh honey, you don't really want to know," Ellen answered. "But I agree, that was well worth it to see once."

"Uh-huh," Josette giggled, and her lower lip went between her teeth once again as I looked over to her.

"So much for never having oral sex before, eh?"

"Yeah. I think I'd like to do that again."

"Did he get you off?"

"No, but if he'd continued, he would have."

"When did you realize it was all a gag?" Ellen asked, looking at me.

"Were you all in on it?" I asked in return.

"Of course," Carrie answered with a laugh. "We planned that a month ago."

"I wasn't sure to begin with, but when Ellen didn't put anything on to answer the door, and you other two didn't seem scared, it didn't take long to realize what was happening. Can't say anyone has ever given me a stripper before."

"I've never seen anyone fuck before, either." Josette said.

"Kind of getting you out of your reclusive life, aren't we?" Ellen laughed. "OK, anyone want another Tequila Sunrise? I'm going to have one more, a quick swim, and then off to bed for me."

"Fucking old married lady," I grinned at her, "We can sleep tomorrow on the plane."

"All nighter?" Carrie said. "Sounds like fun to me. We've got two weeks to catch up on sleep before the wedding."

"I'll take a Sunrise now, and then I want a Pina Colada."

"Bring the questions," I said as I headed out the door, Tequila Sunrise in hand. "We've got more to answer than we've got time left."