CWB 6 - Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way it was supposed to be," Ellen laughed, "Go ahead, I've got the question jar."

~

Josette reached into the jar and pulled out a question slip, only to realize she had two. Carrie reached over and took one from her, Josette glancing at the other before dropping it back into the jar. "What's your kink?" Carrie read, and then continued, "What have you discovered that gets you off that is a little bit unusual or that you like to do that is a bit unusual?" She looked over at me, "I know what yours is."

"What's that?" I responded. "You think you know me so well, do you?"

"Ok, let's hear it," Ellen said, "What does Carrie think Stacy's kink is?"

"Oh, that's easy. She likes to fuck or masturbate just before she goes to sleep."

"That's not that much of a kink," Ellen responded, "I like to fuck just before sleep too."

"Yeah, but every night?"

"Well, I don't do it every night, but isn't that when most people have sex? After they go to bed?" She turned to me, "Well? Is that it?"

I rolled my head up sideways, thinking, and realized that although she was right in that I've gotten quite used to an orgasm before sleep, that isn't what I'd say was my kink. "I don't think so."

"Really?" Carrie said, surprised. "What is it?"

"You guys first."

"I know what mine is," Josette said, for the first-time volunteering before the rest of us.

"Ok, let's hear it," Ellen said. "The 'no longer oral virgin who's never been with a woman and is the only one that's had a threesome' is about to enlighten us as to what her kink is." She laughed.

"Well? Go ahead," Carrie prodded a few seconds later.

"I... can cum just from having my nipples sucked."

"Wow, I've heard of that before, but I can't," Carrie responded. "How'd you discover that?"

"With Zack and Jack of course. Two at once, with no other touching, and it happened."

"Come on, girlfriend. Details," Ellen pushed. "How'd you discover that?"

"I've always known my nipples were really sensitive. I almost always play with them when I masturbate, but it's hard to masturbate when you're playing with both nipples. But with Zack and Jack, there was one time we were all in bed, and they began sucking on me at the same time and I told them I really liked that, that I could almost get off with just my nipples alone, so they tried it. They just kept sucking on my nipples, and I got closer and closer and suddenly came. It really didn't take all that long, either."

"Wow, that's awesome," Ellen said. "I love it when Dave plays with my tits and nipples but I don't think I've ever come close to cumming that way. Stacy's last," she added looking over at Carrie, "you or me next?"

"Me, I guess," Carrie began. "Not really that new, I've been doing it for a while."

"Nobody said it had to be new, just a little kinky."

"This goes way back. One of my chores was always washing clothes. I hated it, at first, it always seemed so unfair that everybody else got their clothes dirty, but I was in charge of washing. And then one day I accidentally discovered magic."

"What magic?" I asked when she didn't immediately continue.

She grinned and said, "The magic of the spin cycle." She paused, and then explained. "I had one load in with some towels that left it slightly unbalanced. I'd come in with another load, and since it was in spin dry, I knew it was almost done. I had a pile of clothes on the floor so I couldn't reach directly to the cupboard but was going to get the soap down to get ready. I was reaching kitty-corner across the washer and had to straddle the corner and accidentally discovered the best vibrator ever. No preparation, no need to get undressed. Just go into the laundry room and let it get me off." She giggled. "I don't mind doing laundry so much anymore."

"OMG!" Ellen laughed, "I'm going to have to try that. You're right, the top of the washer is almost the perfect height."

"So? What's yours?" Josette said to Ellen.

"Hmmm, well... hard to say. I guess... ok, I've got it. Back when Dave and I started dating, his mother was a bit of a pain. Truthfully, I don't think she liked me to start with. She was always calling at the most inopportune times. A lot of times we were just getting jiggy and suddenly she'd call, and if he didn't answer her call she'd call again and again and again. If he turned his phone off, she'd call everyone he knew asking about him, eventually including me. She was always worried about him losing his virginity or getting drunk at college or something silly like that. Her calls were never anything important, just a way to control him. It was almost like she could sense when we were getting down, and usually I'd just tell him to answer, and then we'd get back at it. There was this one night when we were already in bed and she called and when she asked what he was up to he said nothing, he was in bed, but we were naked and when he said "nothing' I whispered to him "This ain't nothing" and took him in my mouth. Something about going down on Dave while he wasn't in a position where he could respond, trying to drive him mad with pleasure while he was trying to keep a steady voice on the phone, really got me going."

"Oh my god," I laughed, wide eyed, "you went down on him while he was talking to his mother?"

"Not just his mother, we do that with lots of phone calls. Something about the idea of sucking his cock while he's on the phone and having to resist letting anyone know what's really happening... We always have great sex when he hangs up." She giggled. "And, of course, we do it the other way, too."

"What?" I asked, not understanding her statement. "What other way? What do you mean?" Suddenly it dawned on me what she meant, "You mean, he..."

She nodded her head. "We have this agreement, when we're in bed, that means our day is over. If someone calls and we're in bed, I get to go down on him while he's talking, or he'll go down on me while I'm talking..."

"OMG girlfriend!" Carrie laughed, "that's a great one."

"Yeah, it can be a lot of fun. Ok, Stace, your turn," she said turning toward me.

I nodded in acknowledgment, knowing what I was going to say, but also sharing a secret about Rick. "You all know I've loved Rick for years; he's always been my dream?" I looked around, getting nods in agreement from everyone. "Well, before we were engaged, I'd assumed that we couldn't get married, being cousins and all. My mom had never mentioned Uncle Delbert and Aunt Elaine before; I don't think I even ever heard of Uncle Del until that night when we announced we were getting married, and I for sure didn't know that he and Aunt Elaine were cousins too. But, when Carrie and I played together last summer, afterward I kept thinking that if Ricky were to fall for Carrie, and Carrie and I were playing, that maybe if they hooked up, that the three of us could be... together, at least occasionally. When Carrie and Ricky and I got together at Thanksgiving, we all had a good time together, but it was all three of us."

"I know that Josette and Carrie and me, we'd all talked about going to a nude beach together before, and when Ricky and I decided to go to Mexico, we..." I paused, realizing that wasn't quite the truth, "or rather, I, asked Carrie to go with us. When Carrie showed up, I set them up together and told Ricky to take good care of her and told Carrie that Ricky was all hers, at least for the moment, and then left them. I went in and took a shower, and when I came back, they were having a good time, I don't think they even knew I was there. Ricky was going down on Carrie, and I could imagine his tongue on me, imagine my tongue on her, feeling her writhe like she does just before she comes, and then he slid up and watching his cock slide into her, watching him fuck her, I really liked that, watching him taking care of Carrie. I was masturbating while I watched, and it really got me off seeing Ricky with Carrie." I looked around and shrugged my shoulders, "that's it. That's my kink."

It was silent for a moment before Carrie said "Nah, that's not so bad, lots of people share or swing or whatever, but you're the only girl I've ever known that has to have an orgasm before she goes to sleep every night."

"Well, I don't have to, but I always sleep better if I do."

"Who's better with their tongue?" Carrie giggled again, obviously needling a bit, "Ricky or me?"

"Oh, definitely Ricky," I laughed. "I've told you, that's why I'm marrying him."

"Nah, you're marrying him because he's your soul mate," Josette chimed in. "You've been in love with him since forever. Junior High? But what I want to know is why you never shared him with me? You and me and Carrie have shared everything over the years."

"Not everything," Carrie joined in. "Zack and Jack at least for you, and my roomie Maria, and a few boyfriends and girlfriends..."

"Yeah, but she shared her hunk with you."

"So, you've had your two boys, I've shared with Stacy and Ricky and watched them having sex. What about you Ellen, you said you'd never had a threesome, but have you ever seen anyone having sex before, or had sex with anyone else since you've been married?"

"Oh! Wait," Josette said, pulling herself out of the pool, leaving the rest of us mystified for the moment. She grabbed a towel to dry her hands and reached back into the question jar, taking the one right on top that she had dropped back in minutes before. "This is it!"

"Have you ever cheated?" Josette read moments later when we were all again floating neck deep in the pool. "Isn't that the same question, what you just asked? Since Ellen is the only one married, isn't she the only that could have cheated... like... had an affair?"

"You don't have to be married to cheat," Carrie responded. "If you're in a committed relationship and you had sex with someone else, that's cheating."

"I think you can have sex with someone else without it being cheating," Ellen said.

"You've..." I started, suddenly seeing with extreme clarity that Ellen was admitting she'd had sex with someone else. Her head nod confirmed my unspoken question.

"When? Where?"

"Actually, it was right here."

"Here? Palm Springs?" Carrie asked.

"Yes, but also here as in at this resort, the Desert Sun. Two years ago, when we came here, it was with my girlfriend Kathy and her husband Kurt. I've known her for years, since before high school, similar to you guys, I guess. We talked about that it was a nude resort before we came, and that nudity is not sex, but once we got here, we all realized that we were very attracted to each other. It was earlier in the spring, not quite so hot as it is now, and Dave and Kurt went golfing several times during the week leaving Kathy and me here. We got to talking about sex and Kathy admitted she had a bit of a thing for Dave, and I admitted I did for Kurt, but we also admitted we weren't interested in cheating. One of us asked, "would it be cheating if we all wanted to?" and we just kind of left it at that without really answering.

That night, when we were in bed, I asked Dave if he'd thought about fucking Kathy and he admitted he'd thought about it quite a bit. When I teased him about wanting to fuck her, he got really hard and admitted it would be fun. I told him all about our conversation, and when I asked him what he'd be up for if they wanted to play, he said there was no way he was ever going to cheat on me. I asked him the same question we had earlier, "Would it be cheating if we all wanted to?" He said he didn't know, but it might be fun.

"The next day when they went golfing again, Kathy admitted she and Kurt had an almost identical conversation the previous night to what Dave and I had. She told me they had agreed that they really liked us and were sexually attracted to us, that it would be fun, and if we were willing, they were willing. I told her I was interested and, from our conversation the night before, I was pretty sure that Dave was too. Later when the boys got back from golfing, Dave confessed they had also been talking while they were golfing, and that Kurt had outright propositioned him, saying that Kathy was interested in fucking him, and that it was OK with him, and that he was interested in me too.

Kathy and I went to make drinks a little later and I quietly told her we'd discussed it and were willing to play, but we'd never done anything like that before, and didn't really know how to get started. She told me to just be friendly, to go sit next to Kurt which would let him know I was interested, and she would do the same with Dave.

The four of us had been naked the whole time we'd been here. It wasn't that we weren't showing any affection to each other, we had. I'd patted Dave's bottom more than once when Kurt and Kathy could have seen, and he'd copped a feel and patted my butt also, but despite that we'd been quite amorous in our rooms, neither Kurt nor Dave had gotten a boner when we were together. But, after the discussions about whether we were interested, apparently me just sitting on the couch next to Kurt was enough as he sprang a boner without me even touching him.

Dave was over on the chair by the counter, so when Kathy gave one of the drinks we'd made she just walked up close, almost forcing Dave to put his arm around her. There was a lot of room on the couch, but I purposely sat down right next to Kurt, and that was all it took.

"You fucked each other's husbands? Josette stated more than asked. Ellen nodded. "Right there... in the same room?"

Ellen nodded again. "And then he took me to bed and Dave took Kathy to bed."

"But you didn't do anything as three or four together?" Carrie questioned.

"Nope. Never been with a woman, never had a threesome. At least, never more than one person at a time."

"Wow, and you guys are OK? Still happily married?" I asked, wondering if my future sister-in-law was indicating that her marriage was in trouble.

"Oh yeah. Very much. We've never done it again, but we both admit it was one of the hottest things we ever did. And just like you, Stacy, I really didn't mind seeing Dave fucking Kat. And he thought it was really hot seeing me with Kurt."

"God! You guys are all fucked up!" Josette said, seemingly quite serious as she pushed herself up onto the edge of the pool. "I've never done anything weird like that except for maybe getting my first oral sex in a standing 69!" She giggled. "Oh my God am I drunk. I'm going to bed."

"Now that's not a bad idea," I said, realizing that the sky was getting light on the horizon. "Do you guys realize it's almost sunup? I think I'm going to skip the Pina Colada and go to bed too." My Tequila Sunrise was almost gone, one more swallow and it was. Pushing myself up and out of the water I grabbed my glass and headed inside, arriving at the sliding door just before Josette pushed it closed again as she went in.

"This has been a lot of fun," she said, stopping and looking back outside over the pool and patio area. "I think I could get used to going naked all the time."

"Yeah, kind of fun to hear how we're all different, and all the same, isn't it?"

"So you and Carrie..." She didn't have to finish.

"Yeah, we did."

"Wow. I've never thought I was interested in a woman, I really like men, but I've always wondered what it would be like, too."

"Me either. When Carrie and I got together, I didn't even know it was going to happen then. Of course, I hadn't seen you or her in so long, and then when I found out she was home with her parents, well -- we got caught up with everything. I don't always masturbate before I go to sleep, but after all our talk and everything, I was a little pent up and needed to relax. I realized she was waiting for me to go to sleep, and I was waiting for her to do the same, and it just sort of happened. Carrie asked if I'd ever been with a woman, and she said she had and then asked if I'd like her to help me out. I didn't really answer, which I guess she took as a yes. But, once we got started, I found I really liked it too."

"I guess. I remember the first time I sucked a cock, it was strange and different, and... Well, I really like doing that."

"I was sure surprised by you doing that 69."

She laughed, "you think you were surprised! I don't think I even realized I said it out loud, seeing the two of them doing it and I said "Oh! I want to do that," I thought I said it under my breath, but he looked right at me and when I said it looked like the breathalyzer needed to be recharged I knew he was going to." She giggled again, "I'm not sure which part I liked the best, him using his tongue on me or holding me upside down and sucking his cock."

"You did seem to enjoy yourself."

"OMG, I'm ready to do it again! I can't believe I've never made a guy go down on me before."

"You shouldn't have had to ask." I am not sure why it suddenly clicked, but the conversation suddenly all came together, and even though her 69 had been her sucking him and him tonguing her, all she had said when it came to 'doing it again' was that she was talking about him going down on her. "But I will if you want." I realized that her nipples were erect, and although with Josette they always were, I realized they were larger than normal. I raised my hand and found her tiny breast, a shiver running through her body as I pinched her nipple between the meat of my thumb and my palm. "You can really cum just from your nipples?"

"Yes." I smiled at her and bent my face to her other nipple, sucking it in while continuing to pinch her other with my hand. Her shuddering intake of breath confirmed that she liked it.

"Ellen thought that if I'd fingered you the other day after I'd put lotion on you that you would have cum."

"I might have. I'm not sure why, I was so turned on."

"I was pretty sure you were too."

"Stacy?"

"What?"

"Will you?"

"Will I what?" I asked, knowing perfectly well what she was saying. "Ask."

"You said I shouldn't have had to ask," she answered, a shudder in her voice as she said this.

"I did, but that was from a boyfriend who you were already a lover with."

"Oh," She said, her hand coming up behind my head to hold me to her breast. "Stacy?"

"Uh-huh?" I answered, my teeth nipping on her bud.

"Would you? Use your tongue?" I didn't answer, relinquishing my hands grip on her near nipple and slid it down her belly.

"You're wet," I said when my fingers found her pussy. "And yes, if that's what you want."

Removing my lips and fingers from her body, I reached over and took her hand, headed toward the bedroom that Carrie and I had been using. She willingly accepted my lead, sitting on the bed when I pushed her down, and then lying back, as I pushed a bit more. Once again leaning down I suckled her nipple, the opposite side this time, and reached across to her other nipple with my thumb and forefinger. "They get so big," I said, commenting on how her nipples had erected to my caresses.

"Is someone sleeping with us tonight?" Carrie's voice sounded from behind me in the doorway.

"I don't know," I answered, "there certainly isn't much night left. But she's certainly expressed a desire to explore more tongue action. I think she liked the way the policeman treated her."

"Oh? And I'm presuming you've volunteered to help her with that?"

"She did ask nicely."

"Do you suppose we can get her to cum by sucking on her nipples like her boyfriends did?" Carrie asked, crawling up onto the bed on the opposite side.

"I'm not sure, but we can certainly try." Looking up into Josette's face I saw nothing but sexual desire. Feeling Carries hand against mine, when I moved it, I felt Carries hair on the back of my hand as she leaned in to suck her other nipple. "I think our girlfriend is just a little bit pent up," I whispered and leaned back down to her near nipple.