Cyberpunk: A Humiliating Hacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was exclusively going through alleyways now and was horribly scared, which sadly didn't take the edge away from the embarrassment and humiliation but just molded around it like an even worse blanket. He could seriously die if he ran into the wrong person or situation in alleyway. Everyone knew that. So when he saw well dressed whore in front of him, he nearly let out a huge sigh of relief. He didn't, because he couldn't currently control his breathing, but knowing he was in the safe parts of the city, safe enough for redlight work, was a massive load off his shoulders.

"Why hello Sir~. Would you like to partake in some fine company this evening?"

Darius felt himself stop in place and his eyes widened just a little, his heart growing cold.

"No. No, come on!" He thought. "Don't you dare do this to me!"

Sadly, he felt his hand casually reach up and pull the strap, revealing himself.

The whore in front of him raised an eyebrow and then realizing that he was A. naked and B. most likely not going to pay her, became seriously upset with him. Her whole face practically morphed into the visage of a stern nun.

"Young man, I hope for your sake you intend to pay me-"

Her voice cut off as she seemed to catch sight of his currently extremely small dick. His extremely small hard dick.

She sighed an exasperated sigh and rolled her eyes.

"I can see where the lack of potential for the other sex has driven you slightly crazy or mad, but I assure you, working women like myself don't judge you. As long as you pay us."

She outright glared at him, as his hand moved up and started masturbating. Her glare now added a frown to the mix as he continued. This was somehow way way worse than the laughing girls. He felt he was getting chewed out by teacher or something. Like he had morphed back into the classroom and was getting a talking to by a principle and his own mom at the same time, while masturbating forcefully. It was terrible. Despite what the woman said, she was judging him right now, glaring at him, frowning at him, arms crossed, and he could distinctly tell pitying him. All for his actions.

He didn't care what his blood said could or couldn't be done. He knew for a fact he was cringing and blushing hard, even through the mind control. He was going to scarred for life from this.

And yet he couldn't stop. Despite only cumming a few minutes earlier, he couldn't stop and the pleasure hadn't ratcheted down at. Soon, he couldn't help it and while staring into the woman's eyes, he came.

"You done? Get out of my sight young man. If you come back, you should best have money to pay for this. It'll be 5000 chit."

She pointed, back the way he came, as if she couldn't stand his presence in front of her for another moment more.

Darius's feet did in fact turn around and take him away, but Darius himself was locked in his own mind, like a horrible specter had taken it over. Just replaying that scene and words over and over. If he wasn't under mind control right now, he'd toss himself onto the street and cover his face, screaming into the void, before running back and apologizing to the woman profusely, over and over again. Instead, he was stuck and trapped, living a horrible nightmare. It was like going to bed and having a dream of wetting your pants in school and everyone laughing at you, except way worse, and completely real, and sexual to boot. It felt like a physical attack. You know that feeling of suddenly remembering an embarrassing memory. Well living it was always far worse.

His feet came to a halt in a nearby alley.

************************

Cassy was having the time of her life. That woman had always been a stuck up judgemental prick. A good woman but a terrible mother overall. Not her own fault, not really, and Cassy didn't have any truly negative feelings towards like she did half a dozen other foster parents but seeing the woman she had lived with for a year and half be forced to deal with that was just, amazing. Icing on the best layered cake ever made. Glorious.

And truly, what a glorious cake it was. Darius wasn't just feeling a lot of humiliation, it had gone nuclear and become so much that she was starting to feel embarrassed and even had to dial it back a little.

The hand that had squeezing and massaging her breasts was now leaving deep marks and bruises on it as she kept squeezing and playing with herself. The hand controlling the dildo was currently slamming it inside herself. She had full control over her own brain and ramped up her own pleasure, feeling even more pulse inside herself. Before long, she felt herself begin to orgasm and just keep going and going, like the warmth of the sun and the pleasure of a million angels mixed with lightning pouring through her whole nerve system.

She let out a deep, earth shaking moan, and then her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out.

******************

Darius hadn't moved for at least fifteen minutes. In a way, that was a really good and really bad thing. He was leaning towards it mostly being really bad. Although the, thing that happened that shall not be named, happened.... He could quite literally survive that. Being laughed at by girls all night was fine. Standing out here wearing nothing like a statue for the next 24 hours was not. He knew it was a sex thing for the woman but had she just, gotten bored? Had enough? Or worse, had the program malfunctioned? The idea of program breaking inside his own head terrified him more than the thought of someone controlling him to, apparently, be mild flasher and sex pest. That was, very arguably, fine. As long he didn't have anything worse happen to him. But now he couldn't move or do anything.

"Hey! It's that guy!"

"Huh?! Oh my god it is!"

Darius may have actually started to cry. He didn't want to stay stuck here but the people that had found him were the college girls from before! Well, well, at least maybe that could actually help him right?

"Whoa, marlene, he's totally just standing there. Like a freaky robot."

"I know, like, what the hell dude?"

They were still very clearly drunk. One of them cautiously moved closer and poked him in the cheek. The other patted him on the shoulder and then tried to poke his eye. He blinked.

"Gah! Well, he's uh, he's still alive?"

"Yeah but he's frozen like a statue!"

One of them stared at him, like she was trying to figure out some complicated puzzle through the drunk fog. The other one moved his trenchcoat to look at his penis.

"He's still naked! And hard!"

"Whatcha think happened to him?"

"Hmmmmmmm."

He could practically see the steam rising out of their heads before they both seemed to snap to the same idea at the same time.

""He Malfunctioned!""

He wanted to groan but really, it was close enough.

"Like, his body must have broke somehow. And now he can't move!"

"But, he's still there right? I saw him blink!"

""OOOOO!""

Alright, yes, yes he was having some issues. Please take him to the hospital already!

"Uhh, what should we do. Marlene?"

But Marlene was looking at his coat.

"I'm gonna suck on it."

"What?"

WHAT?!

"Like, he came in front of us right? That's totally uh, consent right?! And his penis is really cute too..."

"We can't! Uh! Hmm. He did cum at us! And he was hitting on us so uh, yeah? Yeah!"

Darius couldn't believe what was happening to him but soon he actually saw Marlene get on her knees in a dirty alleyway and felt her lips around his currently tiny dick. He couldn't help himself and came near instantly.

"Gah! It's like a tick tack that squirts at you a little!"

"Hurry up! I want a turn!"

Darius wanted to scream as felt those lips return around his extremely sensitive and heightened pleasured cock. When he felt the tongue touch him, he knew it was all over. He came again, but this was fourth time in less than an hour and nothing came out. The woman didn't stop though, she was barely getting started.

"My turn! After you, it's my turn to suck the little cock! And then we can take him back to my place!"

Darius's next few hours were filled with Post-orgasm torture. Eventually, his mind had enough of the mix of extreme pain and extreme pleasure and he blacked out. When he awoke, he had control of his body and was strangely in a closet. He quietly opened it and saw both women from the night before, sprawled in a drunken heap. He quickly found some clothes and escaped, promising himself never to go to a club again or let someone try to mind meld with him. Lesson learned.

***********************

Cassy awoke from her orgasmic release and passing out and reviewed what had happened. Her code had been very nearly broken. Thankfully, she didn't see a blowjob being given as breaking her code. That was not technically rape to her, even though she knew that was actually bullshit. Still, it could have gone worse.

She looked at two more potential toys she could have through Darius's eyes and smiled.

12