Cyborg Spankee

Story Info
Jake is a cyborg hustler living with his supercop mom.
1.7k words
3.81
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, your mom's back!" The voice of Annie Richards creaked through the apartment, getting the boy to start feeling nervous.

Mom had been off for two weeks on a mission, leaving the boy in the capable hands of his neighbour old lady Richards. And by capable hands, that just extended to making sure the boy got to eat three times a day. The arthritic septuagenarian was in no way shape or form able to hold court and enforce discipline on the criminal cyborg his court-ordered supercop mother could.

The blue-haired cyborg boy immediately made his way over to the living room to find Jill slumped down on the sofa, eyes closed and seemingly exhausted. Her jacket had been flung on the floor being carried by the cleaning drone. Jill was exceptionally pretty in an action movie star type of way. Short black hair, blue eyes and an oval face. Her body was toned, intimidating. Her top just covered her large breasts leaving her well-defined abs for the old woman to see. What two billion Etheria credits get you, she mused.

"He behaved?" Jill wasn't much for words.

"Well, he behaved, yes. Whether he behaved well or not is a subjective matter which I'll leave to you," Annie smiled good-naturedly.

"I did behave!" Jake huffed quite indignantly. "I didn't break anything and the apartment is spotless and I ate all the food, even the tasteless raw sewage the government makes me!" He inched softly towards Jill hoping she wasn't too exhausted or in a bitter mood.

The muscular woman just smiled. "Come on kid, I'm not gonna bite. Not for a while." He could see that her midriff was open and seemingly sprayed with a translucent cream.

"Well, he didn't break anything inside the house as he was barely here."

"Mom what's with your stomach? Did they get through to your endoskeleton?" Jake quickly changed the subject, noticing mom's smirk even as her eyes remained closed.

"Hug, kisses. Don't make me say it again." Her left eye opened partly, seeing where the boy was.

Jake immediately went over to hug the woman, purring gently as her strawberry scent hit his olfactory receptors. He leaned to kiss her as the officer hugged him into her. Jill returned his kisses, running her fingers through his hair. He was the size of a young adult even though Jill felt massive compared to him due to her more experience body model. Both sexy as a supermodel yet strong physically- a rare combination which most could never afford.

"Right Annie, what were you sayin?" She looked up at her neighbour. "I suppose we need to discuss his snooping around Zodiac bay now."

"No, we can discuss that just as you're about to pass out and can't whup me no more." Jake frowned, hiding his face in her shoulder.

Annie gasped. "Was that why you came over all bandaged up kid?" She turned apologetically to Jill. "I'm so sorry Jill, he had me swear I wouldn't tell."

"What?" Jill blinked. That was new. She knew he was hanging about his old gang headquarters but bandaged up?

"Just how banged up was he?" Jill gently started feeling her boy through his clothes. He seemed..soft..new.. expensive.

"Fully wrecked, forty-seven per cent tissue damage." Annie knew the boy wouldn't have been able to keep that a secret, that Jill would find out soon enough when she checked her bank accounts.

"What the hell?" Jill had his ears in a vice grip, yanking him up. "That's nearly a full-on refabrication!"

"I paid for most of it!" Jake offered up.

"Yeah, I was about to say, he had around six million Etheria credits on two memory sticks."

Jill sighed. "So you've been gambling again." She took her seat, bending the boy over her knee.

"I don't gamble mother." Jake began but Jill cut him off.

"So scamming then."

She began to firmly pepper his bottom through his pyjamas with her hand.

Jake squirmed and began to yelp.

"Mischa or Todoriki?" Jill gave his butt a small squeeze. At least he got an upgrade. Extra two centimetres worth of fat marbled around the muscle. Obviously the lad knew he'd get his ass tenderised.

"Anastasia," Jake said so soft that only Jill's infrasonics could pick up the name.

"What? Motherfu-" Jill took a deep breath, raising her hand high about to wallop him but stopped.

"Bath, rinse and wait for me in the den," Jill ordered sharpish, giving him two quick pops. "Get up."

Jake was shivering, not trusting to speak knowing just what that meant. "Mom..yes ma'am. I'm sorry for.."

"Oh I'll be making you sorry all right," Jill was yelling back. "You know that this has to be reported, right? It's gonna be official punishments, not just mommy giving little Jakey little whaps," Jill proceeded to give him a dozen of her so-called whaps, none particularly playful as she made it out to be.

There's gonna be fines too," She added grimly knowing that would be getting his attention.

"What?" Jake gasped, jumping up. "Mommy, can't...we..just whip me, no need for fines!"

Jill just pointed at the stairs. Go! Bath. Our conversation is done here. I don't negotiate with delinquents till their backsides are sufficiently striped."

Jake sniffled, rubbing his tears as he made his way up the stairs. "But can we negotiate after?" He asked silently before turning back and disappearing.

"I'm sorry. He's getting into trouble again?" Annie asked softly.

"He's far too deep with that stupid gang of his, the dumb brat!" Jill hissed.

"And don't apologise. Jake's been obsessed with getting a supreme endoskeleton and processor he loses track of everything. It's always looking for a quick buck and..well he gets into trouble and.."

"Perhaps he'd be less inclined to want an upgraded body if you don't spank him all the time?" Annie chided with a playful smirk. "Like...he's technically in an adult body. You just tower over him and make him feel like a kid."

"All of that is on him," Jill retorted. Though Annie usually calmed her down somewhat. "With his attitude I'd have caned him even worse if he was in an adult body! He's a criminal! We give judicial lashings for what he does!" She was debating giving him one right now, honestly. "He can either be a good boy for Mommy and earn his way to buying an upgraded body or he can agree to pay off his debt. That's what I do with my body."

"Perhaps he just don't want the government or the Xaka corporation owning his life?" Annie questioned.

Jill hesitated. "It's not that bad Annie. You don't need to be this stubborn. Plenty of benefits these days if you have the right connections. You can easily get a loan for a base model."

"Eight million Etheria at Eight Eighty-Eight," Annia hummed. "Get that God awful automated calls five times a week."

"I can get you a good model for cheap." Jill offered. "Can take you in too if you'd like. Like a proper kid, not the same as Jake. You don't need to work at the Xaka warehouses, you'll be able to stay at your apartment."

"And spend thirty years in a twelve-year-olds body?" Annie shook her head. "Forty to get to Jake's level? I mean..it's tempting the whole immortality aspect of it but..let me enjoy living my life as a human being for now." As she finished the line Annie paused. "Not to imply you aren't a human being." She added sheepishly.

"Nope. Point taken." Jill smiled. "Both me and Jake might've taken the same choice if we had one."

"And I've seen how you spank Jake, I'd be terrified if I had you as a mommy," Annie grinned. Not that it would be too bad. Annie did love watching the pair interact when he wasn't trying to get in trouble and Jill had a nice maternal streak in her... She might even enjoy getting some of the spankings? It Depended on the cyborg model she could afford but the lower end ones under a hundred million Etheria were always the juvenile ones. She'd be practically an indentured servant to the corporation or the Arean government.

"Perhaps I'll think about it when my arthritis fucks me completely over. I did plan for something, don't get me wrong," Annie saw Jill's smile at that. The officer had been trying to get Annie to implant her consciousness into a cyborg for close to four years now. "I don't want to end up in a situation like Jake."

"I don't see you like the super hacker type, Annie," Jill teased back. "Though if you do manage to sneak into Xaka headquarters and implant into their three billion Etheria prototype, word of advice. Just leave the planet."

"Or....if I were a super hacker type I could just work and buy a high-end body," Annie pointed out. "Surely with his skills."

"Hey, if he makes a hundred million Etheria, I'll take Jake over to buy his new body tomorrow," Jill insisted. "Heck, I can take him to work with me at the Investigation Department and he'd pay for a new body in ten years! But nooo, he wants to be a free citizen next month, he'll show me!" Jill huffed, her fingers going to unbuckle her belt.

"Come on, you'd be heartbroken if your baby leaves," Annie just laughed. "Same with him too," Annie insisted. Jake had been so miserable after Jill had to stay an extra week he was practically crying his eyes out. Though to be fair, he had just finished his refabrication and was quite vulnerable at that point.

"His model has an outsized affection and dependency cortex," Jill explained. Just a fancy way of saying he was needy by design. "In his case as a judicial brat, a well-detailed Punishment and Disciplinary Cortex, his PDC. Regular criminals just have simple PDC's..which Xaka just puts to drive up the prices for premium models."

"And you wonder why he wants to avoid working for Xaka." Annie shook her head and stood up. "He was quite raw ever since his refabrication. Quiet and pitiful all week. Make sure you don't just be his official asswhooping demon."

"That what he called me?"

"The censored version, yes." Annie grinned and stretched her tired frame. "I'll be off for now."

"Thanks sweetheart." Jill blew the old woman a kiss. "I'm taking tomorrow off for moral comforting my criminal so don't fret." Jill began to wrap the thick leather belt across her palm. "But now my naughty boy has an appointment with his official asswhooping demon."