All Comments on 'Cyn for Short Ch. 02'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nothing new

I'm sorry but this sounds like just another slut story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's Developing

You are definitely getting into the background of their relationship. It will be nice to read more.

hedomanhedomanabout 20 years ago
Very believable. I was shocked when I saw the two

Very beleivable. I was shocked by the comments of "Anonymous" who called it 'just another slut story' and gave you the 00. I wonder how many stories 'Anonymous'

has slaved over. Those who haven't walked the walk shouldn't talk the talk. Writing is a hell of a lot harder than reading.

Thanks for a good read and I'm looking doeward to your next installment. While I don't particulary want to read "just ANOTHER slut story' I do like reading stories about SLUTS! Anonymous misses the distinction.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Dear Hedoman below

The heading on these pages asks for "Public Comment"

Did I misread it and it really says "post only unmitigated praise of this story"????

If anon doesn't like the story, then surely he/she has the right to say so!

So deary, just add your comment and let the rest of us do the same.

I didn't think the story was any different to any other slut story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Get On With It

Enough with Eddy, let's hear about the present day slut ... or it's me to move on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more present day

loved the stories so far but would love for more current updates. would also love to help fuel the guilt and excitement as I live on the other side of town by Gresham and find exhibitionism and voyuerism the most exciting rush of all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous