Cyn's Resort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhnnn..." Cynthia tried to suppress her moan, but it was no use, June had turned her fingers and was rubbing them provocatively over the trigger point on the roof of her vagina. Cynthia felt her pleasure level take off as June pressed firmly on the spot, the sensations starting to rocket through Cynthia's lush body like fireworks going off.

"OH FUCCGGGKKK..." Cynthia moaned out as she came, quivering and trembling under June's working fingers. Cynthia could see the driver watching them in the mirror, but that made it even more exciting. Even if it had bothered her that he could see what they were doing, June's fingers felt so good inside her that there was no way she wanted it to stop. She was sure the man had seen worse, and it excited her to know they were giving him a little show.

When her climax finally started to subside, June slowly withdrew her hand from inside Cynthia's panties and pulled them into place over her warm mound, giving it one more gentle pat before pulling her hand out from beneath Cynthia's tiny skirt. Through glassy eyes, Cynthia saw June's hand glistening with her warm juices.

"Mmm, you smell incredible, Cyn," June said, purposely loud enough for the driver to hear. June turned forwards, and Cynthia saw the man quickly adjust the mirror so he could look back and watch as June slowly licked her fingers clean.

"Mmm, and you taste even better," June cooed, a satisfied smile on her face as her tongue and lips lapped up every tangy morsel of warm cunt-honey.

When they got back to the resort, June spoke to the driver. "We really appreciate the ride, and you waiting around for us like that. Now listen, my friend here is getting married today. What do you say about a tip for a tip?"

"What's that, miss?" the driver asked, eyebrows arched up quizzically. Cynthia could see him sweating, excited by what he'd just seen. Cynthia saw his eyes flick more than once to her chest, focussing on her stiff nipples thrusting through the soft material of her tight tank top.

"We want to tip you for the trouble you went to," June continued, "but I was thinking you could give her the tip of your cock to suck on. So, 'a tip for a tip'. That way, everybody wins."

"I definitely like tips like that," the driver said.

Cynthia was sure that with what the driver had witnessed in the back of his cab, he was more than willing to get a 'tip' like that. So, standing next to the cab beneath the shade of a towering tree, Cynthia dropped to her knees as the driver whipped out a sizable black cock. With June standing next to the man, the older woman took his stiffening prick in hand and plugged it right into Cynthia's mouth. With Cynthia slobbering and sucking away on his thrusting erection while she cradled his heavy balls in one hand, June was purposely pumping her circling hand back and forth around the rigid stalk. It only took a few minutes of their skillful work before the driver moaned out loud, flooding Cynthia's vacuuming mouth as he unloaded. June kept stroking, jerking him right off into Cynthia's hot mouth as he shot, rope after rope of thick milky cum spewing into Cynthia's mouth. Cynthia eagerly swallowed it all, pushing a stray drop that had leaked out of the corner of her lips as she got to her feet.

Smiling from ear to ear, the driver zipped up and got back into his cab, tooting the horn and waving as he sped off.

Loaded down with their packages, and smiling from ear to ear, the two women locked arms and made their way through the lobby. Cynthia was thrilled. She and Jim would be celebrating their 25th anniversary by renewing their vows, so she thought of today as her 'wedding day', so to speak, and it had already been more exciting than she could have ever imagined. She couldn't wait to find out what the rest of the day had in store for her.

12