All Comments on 'Cynthia's Affair Ch. 01'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and highly unethical!!!

A counselor who suggest to have an affair is not only unethical he/she is disrespectful to the husband and the marriage!!! A divorce is the best thing to go on with life and its fair to both parties!! Your way to handle the situation says lots about your moralities!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's not true at all

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "as with most marriages, the real world intervened and, bit by bit, things went downhill"!THIS IS PLAIN NONSENSE!For THE LARGE MAJORITY of marriages,THINGS DON'T GO DOWNHILL AT ALL!On the contrary,IN MOST MARRIAGES things GO UPHILL WITH THE PASSING OF TIME and "the real world" REALLY STRENGTHENS THEM!And to tell that "the advent of children" causes a "decline" in the relation between two husbands IS ONE OF THE GREATEST IDIOCIES that I've ever read!Again on the contrary,the advent of children IS and SHOULD BE A BLESSING FOR EVERY MARRIED COUPLE and,unlike your TWISTED logic(according to which most of the couple who have children are basically meant to "inevitably grew apart"),having children INEVITABLY REINFORCES THE BOUND BETWEEN PARENTS AND TIES THEM EVEN MORE TOGETHER!The two original members of the family become "parents first",but THAT DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that they become lovers "a distant second"!NO,THEY BECOME LOVERS EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE and NOT SECONDLY to being parents,because they have and WILL ALWAYS HAVE that SPECIAL BOUND between them,having given life to another human being(or to more human beings) together!

YOU MUST REALLY HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE since you are able to tell such INSANITIES!GO KIIL YOURSELF,you pathetic loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story seemed to be written by someone who wanted to float a trial balloon. She is a mother of three offspring and the last is almost gone. She has a mildly erotic husband and wonders if something can be done to relive her life when first married. I think men ans women think this way. If she found a willing young man she would have a tryst just for the arousal. I was that for some of the women, one was married and was also the longest relationship I had. I loved her like she wanted and do not regret anything. I will private message to author to say this again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous