All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 20'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I kept looking to see if you would continue and am so happy to find a new chapter today. It was wonderful and love that she gets to do all those humiliating things in school again. Can hardly wait for the next chapter. Hope you send it in soon.

Thank you again for a story well written.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago
thanks

thanks for the continuance, im glad to read a anal scene, their my favorite, keeping her with the dildo in her ass was a good one, though i'd of had her move to the back of the class with it in her and then lean on the back wall and bounce on it there.

The stage scene was also a good one having her holding her ankles getting ass fucked would of been a great sight.

One thing to add if shes rocking on something have her rock on two massive dildos one in each hole and have it more public like in the cafeteria when its full of students. and the only thing hiding her from view is the back of her skirts thats draped just below her chair so the slightest bend forward would pull it up and reveal her obstruction.

Also i'd add in she need more public orgasms. the way she would muffle the sounds would be heaps fun to read.

Hope more sooner then later its a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy to see New Chapter.. Didnt like Gerald... Few Suggestion For Next Series....

I m so much Happy to see Cynthia is Back... but please keep it strictly Lesbian... I did nt like that Gerald part & it was quiet similar to your previous story Getting Caught Up...

Few Suggestion -

1) I like the Idea of Previous Comment that make her cum secretly in Cafeteria or in classroom while students r present... If possible make her strip (Of course you can after all you are the Owner ;-) of Cynthia].

2) and I love the Idea of keeping her in chair while her ass is stuffed by dildo surely you can try it again...

3) In Getting Caught Up story u make her use Plunger in restroom, use it here too.. that to in break while there is risk of any student may come.

4) Make her strip in mall and walk in only wearing a coat. Buy some Vegetables and use eat to masturbate then eat them.

5) Give her some Golden Shower in Home as well as outdoor somewhere risky place from her Beloved Mistress and some in the morning before the school in Bottle to drink it like Cold Drink or water while in School specially when teaching in Sage's class in front of class. To prove her devotion towards Sage.

P.S - Pls dnt ruin Cynthia and Sage Beauty by Straight Sex.. Its Beautiful in its own way.. Fucking each other like Lesbo they are...

- Ur No.1 Fan.

Slut to Cynthia

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 8 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter

I was more than happy to see a new chapter of my favorite story!

I love it that she gets to piss play now, I hope you will continue to use urine as a humiliation method, I like the idea of the other comment about her drinking some in class.

I especially like that it’s back to school for more humiliation!

As a suggestion, I would love to read something like a game where Cynthia has to do some chores in school.

Something like Sage has hidden some pics of her somewhere in school and to get a hind where they are hidden Cynthia has to do some humiliating things and send Sage proof she has done it.

Mabey during night and she has to find them before everybody’s coming to school…

spooky457spooky457over 8 years ago

A nice continuation. I am not of fan of the boy/girl stuff and wish you would just keep it strictly between the girls. I love the scenarios within the classroom however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not into Gerard and the ROUGH sex

I loved seeing the new chapter and to see it was more than one page. Glad to see them back in the classroom and Sage giving instructions by text. Have you thought about some piercings? I hope you can keep this going. You are a very good writer and Sage & Cynthia are great characters.

GapVaygiGapVaygiover 8 years ago
Awesome but too short

I really like this series, but I wish there was more stuff happening in the school. The second part of this chapter seems like there were wasted opportunities. All of these stealth in public events are really hot and I hope there will be more of that. It's really hot when Cynthia has to perform tasks during class!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Group shower

What if Cynthia became so dirty/messy she had to clean herself up at work & behave if it is perfectly normal for her to act in the manner she does.

I think it would it would be interesting if for some reason Cynthia had to shower in the girl's locker/changing room at the school/her workplace. More importantly she has to shower & stay naked whilst there are female students naked or in various states of dress/undress.

A student/pupil may even try to photograph her whilst she is doing this. Even if Cynthia notices this happening she must pretend as if this is this is not & continue soaping & caressing her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting Mall trip

If this the Northside mall is seedy or low rent there could be a lot of fun to be had here.

Cynthia could be used to display items in a sex shop's window display.

Maybe it is finally time for her to visit a tattoo parlour to get her "Tramp Stamp" as well as a few piercings in private place.

There could even be a secret private lesbian club where Sage shows of Cynthia.

Maybe Sage could make this a special shopping trip by telling Cynthia to go into a shop's changing room & stripping before handing over all of her clothes. Then Cynthia must go home naked or onto another location without being arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I did not like the idea of "Group shower"

The main USP of the story of this story is its hidden, secret from everybody.. its only between Cynthia and Sage... Once it revealed that Cynthia is a slut or submissive then no fun in it especially in school...

Keep it going like its going now... secretly... its more Humiliating in it thats way... I have read few stories here where once a track is lost then those stories just become bore so lets keep it hidden and keep going the way it is going

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
hi

I like it so hot and you are a dirty slut

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Why in the hell

does this guy keep showing up. Get rid of him. He is not needed and ads nothing to the story. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What the fuck?.,.....

All that buildup about 'the trip,' you know; the big reward to Cynthia from Sage for kowtowing to her for all that time, and you only gave it a cursory mention! I expected at least one full chapter, relating what happened on 'the trip.' Am I the only reader so disappointed? Also, please leave Gerald out of future entries. I agree with the other readers that he contributes little to the tale, except for those that wanted the teacher to receive a 'golden shower.' And even that was gross, except for the humiliation factor. Everything else was up to your usually high standards, so kudos to you. And keep on GettingItyDone!!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
Well...

I've got to say I was disappointed that the trip was summed up in only a few sentences. So much opportunity for "fun" not explored. I did enjoy her second encounter with Gerald and the dildo in front of the class though. I keep hoping for more adventures involving other people but so far its only Gerald and some random women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous