D 01

Story Info
Date with a meanie.
3.7k words
3.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So date number 1 with the meanie from school and volleyball. Sanne had set it up and had me book a nice hotel room for the both of us. Sanne and I had packed a bag with some toys and clothes that I would take with me just in case her arsenal wasn't that big.

So little me got in the car and drove towards the hotel. Not that big of a drive I arrived at the hotel. The ride had gone so quickly with me kinda being lost in thoughts. Dooming sanne every kilometer of the way for making me do this. But I had parked my car and went to check in so not really able to return now.

Checked in at the front desk I went to my room for the night. It was a pretty nice room to stay at. It had a nice big bed and a little tiny sitting nook with a table. A super nice looking bathroom with a big bath and walk in shower. I placed the bag with stuff near the desk and sat down to wait for miss meanie to arrive as well.

A little while later a knock on the door. I went to it and opened the door. There she was a bitch I had to call mistress for today. Her actual name is Irene and she stood there watching over me with her "superior" height. Well she is a complete head taller then me but shhh. Quite athletic build since she still plays volleyball. She looks pretty good and her breasts are roughly my size. Her butt isn't as bubbly as mine though so that's a win for meeeee.

Seeing her wearing some sport clothes and her sports bag she walked into the room and looked around. She complimented me on the choice of hotel and let herself drop on the couch where I was sitting previously. I sat down next to her trying to look sort of happy. We chatted about what we had been up to since we parted ways and it was not that bad. She wasn't really being her overachiever know it all self.

Then came the topic of us being and doing this together. She was rather surprised actually that I even wanted to meet her since well you know our history. I told her all about the humiliation part of it. How I really get off on being treated like shit. That disliking her and being "forced" to her would probably give me a big leaky pusspuss. But that I also needed that push from sanne because I wouldn't approach her myself at all on my own.

What I was most curious to find out was the change of dynamic between us. I wouldn't call us rivals that sounds so cliche and isn't really the case. But we surely tried to be best at what we did and that clashed sometimes especially with her attitude. So I had to come to terms that trying to win from her has ended and giving her my complete obedience. All while she had the taste of absolute victory after a long time of one upping one another.

She agreed with me that it was quite a change but a good one in her eyes. She told me she as a teenager sometimes hated my guts and felt a little jealous at times. As you might know since you said it yourself. I'm pretty likeable, people quickly like me. I'm happy with that since I try to be nice to people and treat them nicely since that's who I am.

Therefore people sided with me quite often and that annoyed the crap out of her. Especially when they voted for a captain of the team and people voted for me out of niceness. She said she grew past that ofcourse but as a teenager that destroys your world kinda haha. So tonight would give her teenage self some closure so to speak.

She grabbed the phone and dialed room service while signaling me to undress before her. Coming back from a match she had played that late afternoon she was starving for some food. She ordered a pizza and a bottle of wine and put it on the the bill of the room. She went to look at me slowly taking of piece after piece for her. This wasn't that hard really since we had seen one another naked before when showering after games and practice.

But this time it felt different. Her sitting there fully dressed still and me standing butt naked in front of her. The chill air of the ac blew over my body as she inspected it top to bottom. She commanded me to my knees and her first command made me shiver all over. Was I really going to let this bitch tell me what to do? Was I really going to comply?

Yes I was since my need for humiliation apparently overcome my self worth at that point. Sitting on my knees with my hands on my back I looked at her as she walked to the bag sanne had prepared with me. She laughed for a moment as she looked at the contents. Telling me I'm such a naughty girl. The way she said it was the worst. I can't even describe it but sometimes everything someone says can just instantly get on your nerves.

She took out a studded strapon and dangled it around. This one looks fun don't you think she said to me with a devious smile. The bitch sanne packed half of it already before she let me help so she must have had some surprises packed I didn't know about. I only nodded in defeat knowing fighting it would be a lost cause anyway. I dislike the crap out of her but somehow I needed to submit to her so my internal struggle continued.

She took out a maid outfit and threw it at me. Put on was the only thing she said to me. Staying down on my knees I slipped into the dress that was even to short for me. The skirt barely covered my ass at all and the cleavage was so much it could have just as well have no fabric at all to cover it. Next she pulled out a big black buttplug. Not as big a whore but a good size nonetheless.

Sanne told me you are a little bit of an anal slut? I again just nodded my head not wanting to acknowledge that with speech to her. Bent over then she bitched at me so i did so she could see my ass fully exposed under the way to short skirt. She lubed it up behind my back and spat right on my exposed hole. Such a cute pink star. It would be a shame if someone were to stretch it out a little. She said trying to hold back her laugh.

She prodded the tip against my hole and the cold lube made me shiver up which was met with laughter from her side. She pushed and with a little effort it went it nicely. My ass sucking the base against my bottom. So sanne was telling the truth I'm curious to see if the rest is true to she giggled behind me as she played a little with my plug.

Of course sanne has told her everything I thought by myself. That's such a sanne move to help Irene out as much as she can. With me plugged and wearing maid outfit the door got knocked on. That would be my food she exclaimed and told me to get it for her. I opened the door to a nice guy that was pushing a cart with food on it. I saw him eyeing me down from top to bottom while he gave me the food she ordered plus a bottle of wine.

When I turned around with the platter of food is saw that she had sat down at the table waiting for me to serve her. So I walked towards her and placed the tray in front of her. She thanked me and told me to pour her a drink. Uncorking the bottle I poured some wine into her glass and gave it to her. She pointed at her gym shoes and told me to take them off.

I undid the laces and took the shoes off. A sweat smell filled my nose as I undid her socks to. Her feet had still been in those same shoes since the match she played. She told me to lick them clean while she enjoyed her dinner. Hesitant I went to stick out my tongue to start bath them in saliva. Why oh why am I doing this again? I kept asking myself. I gave the answer myself as well as my pussy began to really dampen up.

Her stinky sweaty toes swirled around in my mouth while making sure to clean them off sweat for her. She told me several times how good I was at cleaning the feet of my mistress and it was met by an annoyed grunt from my side. She had finished her food and said it was finally time to start playing together. She undid herself of her clothes and grabbed some clothes from her sport bag.

A super hot looking leather bra with zippers and matching leather panties that concealed a pussy I would become very familiar with that night. She told me to take off the maid dress and I threw it back at the bag with all the stuff. She told me to bent over the bed so I would stand on the floor but had my body on the bed. I complied and felt her taking my arms. She used some plushy handcuffs and tied my hands behind my back.

So used some rope to tie my legs to the bed so I couldn't move away. Lastly she grabbed some ducktape and the panties she had been wearing moments before. To give me a little taste of what's to come she said while pushing her filthy sweat panties in my mouth and taping it shut. She told me she had a really fun idea for a spanking.

She was going to compare our grades from high school and for every point I got over her I would get 10 spankings with the paddle. Using a little book we had gotten from graduation she calculated all the points while I sucked on her dirty panties.

We were pretty evenly matched but after the tally she came to 120 spanks nonetheless.

Payback time she called out before landing the paddle of my ass the first time. A loud smack followed by me moaning into my panties gag. Then spank after spank rapidly followed while she counted out loud for me. She had quite a good slap and at the end of 120 slaps all over my ass it was nice shade of glowing red. She used her nails to trail over them and it was quite unpleasant to say the least but I loved it. I had thanked teenage me several times for studying as well as she did.

She kept me tied up and climbed on to the bed herself. Taking off her leather panties that showed a pussy that was no longer just glistening with sweat but some excitement juice to. Moving her bottom down to my face she removed the tape from my mouth to pull the spit soaked panties from my mouth. She teased me for almost making them "clean" again.

Since I liked her ass so much she said I could start there. She laid down and pulled up her legs so I had good access to her sweat marinated asshole. It tasted pretty foul but that wasn't the worst part. As I kept using my tongue to lick her ass and pushed it inside to she kept making remarks how hot it was that I was eating her ass.

It felt so humiliating to I felt like I could cry. My pussy did the crying instead though. It got me off so much that I was eating her ass to. Part of me wanted her to stop teasing me and another desperately wanted more and more of it. With her ass spit shined I went on to move up a little. The first few licks were an adrenaline rush. I was actually eating this bitch out.

The relentless teasing continued when I ate her out. All kinds of remark about her being the goddess and me being her naughty submissive. That she finally could show me what my real place was after all these years. Which was just fuel for my fire to be sure. I've never ate pussy that hard and with so much passion. I would show her my worth even if it's the last thing I'll ever show her.

She came quite loudly not long after me licking every nook and cranny of that cunt of hers. Including sucking on her clit and playing with it with my mouth. She smeared all her juices over my face as she rubbed herself on me trying to prolong the orgasm she was having. I think I can say I've never had such an experience while eating pussy. The emotions went from left to right from top to bottom. It was absolutely wild.

She then got up and went to grab some things from the bag. I looked backwards to see her come back holding that strapon from before and some nipple clamps. Pulling me up so I would stand with my legs restrained still she attached one of the clamps on each nipple before giving me a light push. I fell over and landed face down back on the bed. My clamped breasts painfully squished by my body weight. She then pulled out the plug and dropped it on the bed next to me.

She began to lube up the strapon and a little bit extra on my ass as well. She rubbed the tip against my ass and undid her bra. She laid on top of me as she started to push her hips forward. Easing in the strapon piece by piece. I tried to keep my voice down so my moans wouldn't rile her up even more but the base was soooo good with all the studs on it. She kept pushing until she was resting her bottom against mine.

Being fully inside me she began teasing me again. Snarky remarks about never imagining she was going to shove this entire thing up her team captains ass. How I was going to beg for her to come visit me again once she was done. It was really weird to lay there and having to take everything she was throwing at me. But I knew I was enjoying this somehow because I didn't want her to stop.

Then she began fucking me for real while continuing to tease me. The strapon was new I've never seen it before in the house. It was the weirdest sensation with the studs moving against my insides and having them slide in and out my ass. They really made for a fun fucking and she was pretty good at it. Could be better but no complaints here. What she lacked in the hips was made up for by her mouth.

She fucked me like that for a good half hour before undoing my legs and having me ride her instead. She laid down flat on the bed and cleaned the dildo before lubing it back up for me. She placed the dildo against my pussy and grabbed my shoulders. Pushing me down the rubber stuffed monster in one go. I hated that devious smile so much as I started to bounce. My hands still tied behind my back and my clamped breasts bouncing up and down.

The studs again made this a whole different experience again. It rubbing against every part of my pussy and had a really good feeling. She was probably to busy admiring me because her remarks had finally stopped and all she did was tug on my clamps while looking me straight in the eyes. It was kinda magical really to be honest. Me riding someone I would normally speak to but the connection was definitely there. She could feel it to. We were made to dom and sub together it felt like.

She pushed me off the strapon and took of the clamps as well. Unbuckling the strapon she went to the bathroom and told me to follow her. Once inside she ordered me into the tub and took a hold of my legs. She pulled me and I ended up upside down in the tub. She hovered over me and without a single warning she began to pee. It hit me everywhere in the face and body. The warmth together with the smell of pee engulfed me. I had been peed on many times before but her doing it felt so different. I felt so dirty allowing her to empty her bladder all over my face it was incredible.

Once she was done however she kept holding me upside down. Your turn to pee she said. A bit confused but willingly I let go of my bladder and started to pee. The first little spurt right on my breasts and then the rest shot all over my face. She couldn't hold it together. Laughing so much that I was glad she had peed already. A few more remarks were tossed towards me for being such a dirty mess. Utterly defeated I laid in the bathtub while she went to the shower.

Moments later I followed her in to shower together with her. Without a single instruction from her I instinctively said down on my knees at the end of the walk in shower for her to either invite me in or to wait for her to finish. It took a little while for her to do so. First washing her body with the hotel soap. She gestured for me to crawl in and I went in on all fours. She guided me under the beam of water and on all fours commanded me to stay.

She said down right on my back like I was some shower stool and grabbed a razor. She gently began shaving her legs while I was supporting all her weight on my back. This time there was less fight in me then before. I was kinda starting to accept that she was really the dom between us. Done shaving she turned off the water. There wasn't much to shave anyway since I hadn't felt any hair before so I guess it was more a psychological thing then really having the need to shave.

Drying her from top till toe I gently cleaned her up. After I dried myself we gotten back into the room. We relaxed and chatted a bit about the whole ordeal and came to the conclusion that this couldn't be a one time thing. She was having so much fun using me as her slave and I was having a lot of fun being her slave to I shamefully had to admit. A friendship would still not be on the table. We are just to different in that regard and I still not fully like her as a person. But on kinky terms we are matching very well. We came to terms to start our rivalry anew but in a different way this time.

With our talk finished she got up and asked if I wanted to end with a bang. Me agreeing of course went back to the bed and she start to shuffle around some ropes and restraints. She told me to lay on my back and she began restraining me. My arms pulled to both sides and my legs behind my head restrained to the headboard. Sort of like a pretzel kimmy.

Next thing I see is her starting to go through the bag taking out all kinds of toys. She throws them all on the bed and I can barely recall them all. Gag, blindfold, zapper, crop, paddle, clamps, a flogger and the whore plug. Most of these are for your cunt she said with a smile. I've heard you like to give that snatch down there a rough time she said while holding the dildo gag in front of my mouth. Not wanting to give any back talk I let her push the thing in my mouth and buckle it shut. Next a blindfold is pulled over my eyes and darkness is all that's left.

A moment later I feel two clamps on my nipples and then the strings of the flogger running over my breasts. Then nothing. Then a big smack right across my clamped breasts. I moan loudly into my gag which she finds very amusing judging from her giggles. She starts on onslaught on my breasts with the flogger. Turning them red just as she did with my ass before. Switching between the paddle and the flogger.

The next few moments are silent and nothing happens until she smacks the paddle right on my cunt. I know that she's going to give the same treatment to my pussy. How right I was as paddle slap after paddle slap land between my legs. Her soft laughter and happy moans get mixed with my muffled screams. She went on what feels like forever until she throws the paddle on the bed and starts to zap me.

I try to move away but her restraints are rock solid. I wiggle my way through her barrage of zaps until she's satisfied. Every spot of my body has survived her torment and she takes of my blindfold and gag. But before anything else can happen she drops her pussy straight on my face. Instinctively I start to lick her and not long after she's grinding my face for her orgasm.

Which comes not that long after that and my face gets again drenched in her juices. She starts to untie me and it's time to start cleaning up a little so we can use this bed for something else. Sleeping would be so nice after all this excitement. We freshen up a little and we both fall asleep very fast. I'm sure she's really exhausted to.

The next morning we spend together in bed eating breakfast that was brought to the room before both leaving the room. Kissing each other goodbye and hoping to meet again soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckquean Chronicles 01 In which Squirt realises she's a cuckquean.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Seductress Ch. 01: History Teacher Teenage seductress seduces her beautiful history teacher.in Lesbian Sex
A Gift Massage Coupon I was always into men. A masseuse changed that forever.in Lesbian Sex
First Lesbian Experience My first lesbian experience.in Lesbian Sex
The Minister's Wife Ch. 01 Isobel tricks the local midwife into examining her.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories