Dad and I share

Story Info
I (22) share my dad(47)’s gf (34) Tags- older/younger, bi-m.
1.3k words
4.28
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fresh out of college closeted, bi, fit, attractive, rugger living with my recently divorced dad.

So at some point my dad started dating a woman for the first time since my mom left. she was a bit crazy but pretty hot, pretty face big tits and ass, little waist. He had a good time (from what I could hear) but around Christmas the crazy started outweighing the hot and he was trying to break it off. He's not particularly confrontational so this wasn't easy for him and he was like... she's close to your age can you just like...take over? (His actual words and I'll never forget them lol). At first I was like absolutely not (he was mostly joking) but the idea did kind of turn me on a bit.

I don't know if maybe he had said something to her or Vice versa about her hooking up with me but at one point he had left early and I went to grab something from his room and she was laying naked in his bed (we all slept naked an it was pretty common for me to walk in to grab something in the morning). She was asleep on her stomach but when I grabbed what I needed off his dresser she rolled over and spread her legs so her pussy was fully exposed ready ready for me. She's definitely awake even though her eyes are still closed so i figure fuck it and I go in for a taste. As soon as I get between her legs she lifts her hips and moves in fully ready for what's about to happen.

I start slowly licking her pussy thinking she needs some time to rev up but as soon as I take her I can tell she's always stretched out. I'm absolutely certain that my dad must have fucked here before he left (which had to have been right before I woke up) and left a nice load for me to mop up. This gets me so fucking hard and now I'm eating her like her pussy is breakfast lunch and dinner. She's moaning so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors can hear. I roll her over and start licking her ass and pussy from behind. I come up for air and start grinding my dick (which is now rock hard with my underwear pulled under my balls) into her ass and this is when I suddenly realize my dad is standing in the bedroom doorway watching.

I panic for a second but she just keeps grinding into my dick. He walks over and unzips and I reposition her so that she can give him head while I keep eating her out. I honestly try not to look yet because I don't want to get so turned on I bust immediately, but I hear him moan as she starts choking on his dick. After a few minutes he's now completely naked other than his shirt and I'm ready to fuck.

I get up and press my head into her fat pussy. She lets out a moan and I spit on my dick and push into her. She chokes on dad's dick and sits up as I start to pump into her faster. She's panting and moaning while I kiss her neck and hold her from behind, feeling her tits and clit. My dad gets up on the bed and keeps jerking watching me fuck his girlfriend. I'm watching him completely and reach over to slide his shirt off. At this point my underwear is still technically on and he reaches over and pulls it down uncovering my ass and gives it a nice squeeze. Then he moves in front and starts kissing her. I'm kissing her neck with him kissing her mouth inched from my face and I can feel his warm breath. She and I are leaned slightly forward and I reach forward and put my hand on his side while she's stroking his dick and for a minute we're all in a bit of a hug but I wanted to feel his dick.

I lay down and tell her to ride she starts to get into reverse but I tell her to face me. She climbs on and starts riding me for her life. I look at my dad and say come give her your dick, I want to hear her choke. At this point the way we are laying he essentially has to squat over my face to let her suck him. I can smell his sweaty hole already but then he gets on his knees straddling my face and forces her head all the way down so her eyes are forced close with how deep she is. I'm pounding her pussy and finally leaned in and give my dads now exposed hole a taste. He starts moaning like it's the most intense experience in his life. He sits back into it and he's essentially riding my face just as hard as she's riding my dick. From her position she just assumes she's giving him the head of a lifetime. I grab his hips and lift them up and tell him to get in her pussy. He does as he's told and as he gets behind her she leans in for a kiss and my mouth fills with a blend of his ass and his dick from her mouth.

As he starts to slide his dick along my shaft inside her I can feel all the of us ready to burst. He starts pounding her and she's essentially screaming at this point. I was so caught in the pleasure I barely realized that my dad was hardly touching her at all. Even though she was between us his hands are all over my body massaging my muscles. I reach my arms up andwrap them around him massaging his back and ass. For a second I get enough of an angle to finger his hole and he is screaming in ecstasy. He's fully pressed into her kissing her neck which means the rest of his face is vested against mine, his breath hitting my cheek and neck. It only takes another minute before he starts yelling about hole he's ready to 'fill her pussy again' (confirming they fucked right before) and I feel his dick start pulsing. I squeeze him tight and feel his final thrusts. He pulls out but gets on his elbows and starts eating her pussy and incidentally licking my shaft and balls.

I start giving the telltale deep moans as I'm trusting hard into her and she tells me to unload. But as she does she reaches back and pulls my dad over to lay on his back. He complies but still reaches forward to rub my stomach and her clit. I finally pump thick rope after rope into her full dirty pussy, gasping for air, absolutely spent. He's still massaging her clit and as she slides off she puts his hand on his and guides it to squeeze out the last few drops of cum inside her. But then she moves to straddle dad and plants her full pussy on his face.

He starts eating her like a Hoover sucking both our seeds out of her. They are both in heaven and I realize she's facing away from me and my dad's dick is still hard and wet. As I start to move out I take the chance and go for a taste. As I slide his dick in my mouth I taste all of us on him and I feel his body tense like he's surprised (still a line we hadn't fully crossed) but he gives me a quick thrust before angling away to pull out. I move around and starting sucking her tits as my dad finishes her off with his clearly expert mouth. I don't think I've seen a woman as fully fulfilled as she was at that moment. Unfortunately crazy did take the lead with her and she wasn't around too much longer but that just left us a bit more alone time.